Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:31:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28146 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:44:27 PM

I have just checked the crom address again on ethersan.io Looks like crom send the tokens straight to the investors. That's a good move, so no one has to wait. Find it disappointing that I have to find out for myself
It is indeed a great move that they have send the tokens to their investors directly but i do not think that it is so bad to see that for yourself because CROM does expect us to watch their address on etherscan.io.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:47:51 PM

CROMHhub - ICO has started, secure 25% bonus now!

First 1m token come with a 25% bonus. Move fast to secure the bonus!
Minimum contribution is now just 0.01 ETH.

https://cromhub.com/

I like the fact they do first 1m token get 25% good way to kick start this soon to be great ICO

Very good move by CROM. Reducing the minimum amount will fetch more investors. Btw, can we see live ICO progress counter in the website? Still I could not see it atleast.

I am not sure if it is a good move to reduce the minimum contribution to 0.01 ETH. I think people would have also invested if it was 0.1 ETH. I assume they have good reasons for it tho
I think it is better in both kinda ways because you can reduce it and people will invest more because they see it is a low investment but you can also higher it and people invest more and CROM will get more.

Rightly said. I also like this move by CROM. More and more people will be able to buy these tokens. We should be able to see the progress of sale.

wait People, It is said "minimum contribution" and not "minimum investment" i hope we are not mixing up these two feature of crom?? Or did i miss something??? is the minimum investment not still 10ETH??? please let us get these two staright. . . investment are those who came to buy the CROM coin and they will get the worth of what they bought in CROM while contribution is for those who want to assist the project and they will get reward in crom according to what CROM team feels right to reward them with. I stand to be corrected though but i feel these two are different.

I hadn't read it that way before from what i'm seeing the 10 ETH limit is basically limited to the crom bonus that you get for contributing i'd imagine if you contribute less than the 10 ETH you'll just end up getting the CROM equivalent of X eth instead of the X+25% that you would get if you bought >10 ETH value of crom, but i could be mistaken ?
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:32:44 PM

I have just checked the crom address again on ethersan.io Looks like crom send the tokens straight to the investors. That's a good move, so no one has to wait. Find it disappointing that I have to find out for myself
It is indeed a great move that they have send the tokens to their investors directly but i do not think that it is so bad to see that for yourself because CROM does expect us to watch their address on etherscan.io.

Yeah it makes the process a lot simpler that they send it direct to to investors, I've participated in some ICO's in the past that have been incredibly confusing. I would personally like to see a live-counter but yeah I guess ether scan does the same job except it reduces transparency for CROM.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:32:33 PM

Yeah it makes the process a lot simpler that they send it direct to to investors, I've participated in some ICO's in the past that have been incredibly confusing. I would personally like to see a live-counter but yeah I guess ether scan does the same job except it reduces transparency for CROM.

Ya the nice part of the ether network is the fact its open and we can just etherscan it but your right that it's better when ICO's make things like that just visible on their site, as the general joe shmoe barely understands how to buy ether, let alone how to check the blockchain to confirm payments/transactions/marketcap etc. Even though its technically insanely easy to accomplish
Ares0211

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:45:59 PM

I like the fact they do first 1m token get 25% good way to kick start this soon to be great ICO

Very good move by CROM. Reducing the minimum amount will fetch more investors. Btw, can we see live ICO progress counter in the website? Still I could not see it atleast.

I am not sure if it is a good move to reduce the minimum contribution to 0.01 ETH. I think people would have also invested if it was 0.1 ETH. I assume they have good reasons for it tho
I think it is better in both kinda ways because you can reduce it and people will invest more because they see it is a low investment but you can also higher it and people invest more and CROM will get more.

Rightly said. I also like this move by CROM. More and more people will be able to buy these tokens. We should be able to see the progress of sale.

wait People, It is said "minimum contribution" and not "minimum investment" i hope we are not mixing up these two feature of crom?? Or did i miss something??? is the minimum investment not still 10ETH??? please let us get these two staright. . . investment are those who came to buy the CROM coin and they will get the worth of what they bought in CROM while contribution is for those who want to assist the project and they will get reward in crom according to what CROM team feels right to reward them with. I stand to be corrected though but i feel these two are different.

I hadn't read it that way before from what i'm seeing the 10 ETH limit is basically limited to the crom bonus that you get for contributing i'd imagine if you contribute less than the 10 ETH you'll just end up getting the CROM equivalent of X eth instead of the X+25% that you would get if you bought >10 ETH value of crom, but i could be mistaken ?

Dont make it so difficult (; ... everyone get the bonus for now. For example, you send them 1eth, than you get crom tokens with the value of 1,25 eth. Thats it.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:52:25 PM

Dont make it so difficult (; ... everyone get the bonus for now. For example, you send them 1eth, than you get crom tokens with the value of 1,25 eth. Thats it.
Yes you are right keep it is as simple as possible because i think if an ICO like CROM keeps it simple they will gain more followers because people are lazy to discover stuff by themselves so they rather want it very simple.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:39:08 PM

I am pretty sure now that it is not true that they will continue with token sales if they don't sell out, I think the person who said this misread it.

This is what I read;
''ICO sale: December 1, 2017, to December 15, 2017, or until all CROM tokens are sold out.''

This means if the tokens are sold out before 15th December, the ICO will finish earlier.

Yes I agree with you BaliScript when it gets to 15th December I think that will be the end of the ICO. Hopefully they can sell the majority of the tokens. I hope they burn the unsold tokens to increase value and reduce supply.

That is logical thinking if all the tokens are sold out of a ICO. Then the ICO will finish sooner, because they haven't got any tokens left to sell. Reducing the supply is good, because then sometimes the price will increase because of that.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:09:25 PM

I am pretty sure now that it is not true that they will continue with token sales if they don't sell out, I think the person who said this misread it.

This is what I read;
''ICO sale: December 1, 2017, to December 15, 2017, or until all CROM tokens are sold out.''

This means if the tokens are sold out before 15th December, the ICO will finish earlier.

yes, the ico ends on 15.12. but do you not think that it might be extended if only, say, 10% of the tokens were sold? At the moment they are still very far away from the softcap, so I would think about an extension.
Is there any news from Bangkok?
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:09:30 AM

This is what I read;

yes, the ico ends on 15.12. but do you not think that it might be extended if only, say, 10% of the tokens were sold? At the moment they are still very far away from the softcap, so I would think about an extension.

I have seen one or two ICOs now that prolonged their token sales because they sold less than what they had expected. So I would not be surprised if Crom also does the same thing.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:54:00 AM

That is actually low for me also. Does this mean that it was not successful ? I at least agree that it is maybe good for the late users who want to invest in it with the 25% bonus.

Well, there is still enough time for the ICO to raise a decent amount of money. We will see when it is over if it was a success. It mostly depends on how money they need at least for the basic development of their product. Does anyone know what their softcap is?

Their soft cap is 8000ETH. If my memory is serving me right. But the information is on the first page of this thread though. And as for time to raise a decent amount of money, they said their ICO will last for 14 days or until all tokens are sold. This to me is kind of an indecisive statement. I feel they should set a date and stand by it. My thought though

At the soft cap I did not think at all. 8000 ETH seems to me very much now, if you look at the Crom address, they have just taken 36ETH. That's disillusioning, never thought they might not reach the softcap. Really hope the event in Bangkok will help attract investors

The conference in Bangkok is today so who knows if it will attract more investors. There is still 10 days more for the token sales to end. What could happen if the soft cap is not reached, is that there is another round of token sales. I wonder if Crom has plans for this.

If the softcap is not reached, according to their post, they said they will continue the sales of token until all token are sold out. If we are to go by the percentage of tokens sold in the past few days of their ICO, I don't see them hitting that softcap in the next 10 days. But let's hope after today's meeting  we will experience drastic increase in sales.

I think I missed that post where they said they will continue with token sales until all tokens are sold out. I have never heard of this before and I think its not a good strategy. As an investor I would not know when I will get my tokens and I would not take such a risk in investing my money when I could have invested it in something else.

From an observation made by a user in here from scanning their wallet, it is observed that they send their token directly to the investors. This the idea of waiting like we first wrongly assumed is nothing to fear about no more. That's a good one.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:13:16 AM

This is what I read;

I have seen one or two ICOs now that prolonged their token sales because they sold less than what they had expected. So I would not be surprised if Crom also does the same thing.

All ICOs are ambitious in the first instance. Reality will come to light once the ICO starts and then they extend the date based on the response. I will not be surprised if CROM extends the date later.

Anyway what is the outcome of yesterday's meeting?
Owillz

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:40:57 AM

This is what I read;

All ICOs are ambitious in the first instance. Reality will come to light once the ICO starts and then they extend the date based on the response. I will not be surprised if CROM extends the date later.

Anyway what is the outcome of yesterday's meeting?

Exactly what I was thinking about. Since there's been no update about it yet, I tried getting their contact address to scan (to know if there is any significant increase in transaction)  but couldn't find it in the first page or their website. Please can someone who have their contact address please post it here or any one who knows about the outcome update us about it. Thanks
BaliScript

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:57:21 AM

Here is a tweet with a picture about the Bangkok conference https://twitter.com/CroMhub/status/937619687856377858
There is not an update yet about how it was. I thought Cromhub would talk/have a speech there too but now im not sure. Maybe they were just present there, but did not speak?

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:15:12 AM

Here is a tweet with a picture about the Bangkok conference https://twitter.com/CroMhub/status/937619687856377858
There is not an update yet about how it was. I thought Cromhub would talk/have a speech there too but now im not sure. Maybe they were just present there, but did not speak?

Thanks for the picture update, looks good - even if they didn't talk at the conference, its good to see CROM's name around the exhibition.

It all helps  Smiley
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:23:08 AM

What do you mean "performance" marketing?
BaliScript

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:49:39 AM

Thanks for the picture update, looks good - even if they didn't talk at the conference, its good to see CROM's name around the exhibition.

It all helps  Smiley

Yes but Im not sure about the last part, dont know if the Croms name was around the exhibition, or was the team just present there? ICOs usually post pictures of team members speaking at conferences, but I havent seen it from Crom yet.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:15:15 AM

Picture looks good. I hope the conference is also.. especially for CROM team. I am expecting some big news from CROM team regarding their new partnerships or potential interests together with big investors interest.. Lets wait for the official announcement from them if any..
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:18:29 AM

It all helps  Smiley

Yes but Im not sure about the last part, dont know if the Croms name was around the exhibition, or was the team just present there? ICOs usually post pictures of team members speaking at conferences, but I havent seen it from Crom yet.

Either way I think it's a good thing, they don't necessary need to have an event, I'm sure the CROM name would of got around the exhibition which gets more publicity which generates more revenue and hopefully more people hop on board on the ICO.

Better than doing nothing  Smiley
trCROM

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 10:55:09 AM

Hi guys. Bangkok is great!
At the conference, we did not speak but met with a lot of influential people.
Same story always: project is great, there is a real need for the solution.
BUT: ICO market is though these days: too many ICOs, too many scams, BTC/ETH going strong.

Staying in Bangkok for a few more days. Tomorrow starts Affiliate World Asia - where many of our "future clients" are. Will continue talks there.

all the best, Thomas
Owillz

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:04:46 AM

Hi guys. Bangkok is great!
At the conference, we did not speak but met with a lot of influential people.
Same story always: project is great, there is a real need for the solution.
BUT: ICO market is though these days: too many ICOs, too many scams, BTC/ETH going strong.

Staying in Bangkok for a few more days. Tomorrow starts Affiliate World Asia - where many of our "future clients" are. Will continue talks there.

all the best, Thomas

Finally, the updated. OK that's good. It's nice to met with people who saw a real need for the solution. It's a good sign and I hope they also see the need to invest. With the so many scam ico around one will have to think twice b4 putting money into an ICO this period. Enjoy your few days stay back.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: