Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28144 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:56:45 PM

https://twitter.com/CroMhub/status/938373405526474752
Today at AWA. Now on to drinks. Should be a good night in Bangkok :-)

Enjoy, I hope you guys have been working hard and securing deals. Let's hope you have arranged some new investments.

BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:08:40 PM

https://twitter.com/CroMhub/status/938373405526474752
Today at AWA. Now on to drinks. Should be a good night in Bangkok :-)

Haha thats awesome! I have seen the picture about AWA on Twitter. Do you have more news than just the drinks tho?

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:18:27 PM

Hey guys, for anyone new to the project, use this link if you need help with contributing to CROM:

https://www.cromhub.com/CONTRIBUTE.pdf

25% bonus still available on first 1M tokens sold!

BaliScript

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:31:30 PM

Hey guys, for anyone new to the project, use this link if you need help with contributing to CROM:

Thanks for sharing this link. I have never seen a contribution guide that is so detailed. It also tells how to setup an ETH account, very helpful!

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:36:47 PM

Thanks for sharing this link. I have never seen a contribution guide that is so detailed. It also tells how to setup an ETH account, very helpful!

Wow this is actually impressive article, good find Bali.

Well presented article, hopefully CROM can produce this type of work throughout the whole project.

Good work
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:17:14 PM

I kind of agree with most of the comments above. ICO is difficult risky in this time. Quality companies like CROM should sail through successfully. But it just needs some extra preparation time. Let's wait for the next update from the team. Great job CROM team.

Well I really think the time that ICOs earn a lot of money without a proper whitepaper is over. If a project wants to have a successful ICO nowadays. it really needs a good marketing strategy.

100% agree, if the team want this project to be popular they need to spend more on its marketing strategy. Which is a shame because CROM is a good idea but unfortunately nowadays people want to see more hype around a project before investing purely because of the large amount of ICO's there are available.

That's the problem nowadays, it's all about social media and hype rather than the actual product which is a shame...

But as you say, lets hope CROM when they get back from Thailand they up their advertising & marketing.

Keep up the good work team.

I hope CROM increases their advertising when they get back just to make sure the first 1m are sold and maybe a bit extra. I think they may need to burn some of the tokens if they do not extend the ICO sale.

CROM is in digital advertising field. They know for sure on how to increase the efficiency of advertising. I guess timing is the problem here.

Extension or no extension of ICO is definitely depends on the investments they got it until now. Since the progress is not visible anywhere, its hard to judge on that. We have to wait for the official announcements only.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:21:16 PM

I just looked back at the partners of crom and discovered "gamigo". I did not know anything about this partnership. Had I looked into the blog, I would have known it since 2 December. here is the blog post: https://blog.cromhub.com/games-publisher-gamigo-partners-with-cromhub-f53cb9d5c786
Gamigo is certainly a good partner who has a good name in the gaming industry
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:27:22 PM

I kind of agree with most of the comments above. ICO is difficult risky in this time. Quality companies like CROM should sail through successfully. But it just needs some extra preparation time. Let's wait for the next update from the team. Great job CROM team.

Well I really think the time that ICOs earn a lot of money without a proper whitepaper is over. If a project wants to have a successful ICO nowadays. it really needs a good marketing strategy.

100% agree, if the team want this project to be popular they need to spend more on its marketing strategy. Which is a shame because CROM is a good idea but unfortunately nowadays people want to see more hype around a project before investing purely because of the large amount of ICO's there are available.

That's the problem nowadays, it's all about social media and hype rather than the actual product which is a shame...

But as you say, lets hope CROM when they get back from Thailand they up their advertising & marketing.

I hope CROM increases their advertising when they get back just to make sure the first 1m are sold and maybe a bit extra. I think they may need to burn some of the tokens if they do not extend the ICO sale.

CROM is in digital advertising field. They know for sure on how to increase the efficiency of advertising. I guess timing is the problem here.

Extension or no extension of ICO is definitely depends on the investments they got it until now. Since the progress is not visible anywhere, its hard to judge on that. We have to wait for the official announcements only.

There is no extension of ICO. It ends on 14th whether or not the soft cap is reached. But as for the visibility of the progress of the project I think I share same stand with you. Let's hope there will be public announcements about it.
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:47:21 PM

There is no extension of ICO. It ends on 14th whether or not the soft cap is reached. But as for the visibility of the progress of the project I think I share same stand with you. Let's hope there will be public announcements about it.

Yes, we will see. The good thing is, that most investors coming in at the beginning and in the end of an ico. Im sure devs having a strategy.
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:23:42 PM

Yes, we will see. The good thing is, that most investors coming in at the beginning and in the end of an ico. Im sure devs having a strategy.

indeed, i can keep claiming things.. but those are not facts. I just state things i see from my perspective, i'm not a marketing god or anything. On the other hand, these guys got massive marketing experience, so whatever they do, they probably have a reason and a taught out plan on the things they do and don't.
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:48:41 PM

Thats good news. but where did you get this information? Is this reported in telegram or in twitter? Actually there are lots of retweets/tweets from CROM team in twitter. They are promoting it in a right way. Thats great.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:16:11 PM

Thats good news. but where did you get this information? Is this reported in telegram or in twitter? Actually there are lots of retweets/tweets from CROM team in twitter. They are promoting it in a right way. Thats great.

This sounds promising, I like the fact it ends on 14th regardless - again as Owillz said I haven't seen this in writing so would be good to see it for myself.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:54:00 PM

This sounds promising, I like the fact it ends on 14th regardless - again as Owillz said I haven't seen this in writing so would be good to see it for myself.

It's on their website and page one of this thread. It says "ICO time and duration:   The ICO will start Dec 01, 2017, 12:00 GMT and last for 14 days or until all CROM tokens are sold – whichever happens earlier.
The pre-ICO will start Nov 17, 2017, 12:00 GMT and will last for 14 days   "
as against my initial misunderstanding, this is saying that ico ends on 14th if the token sales last till then. Thu there is a chance of the ico ending before 14th but can't exceed 14th. Hope you get it now??
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:12:35 PM

It's on their website and page one of this thread. It says "ICO time and duration:   The ICO will start Dec 01, 2017, 12:00 GMT and last for 14 days or until all CROM tokens are sold – whichever happens earlier.
as against my initial misunderstanding, this is saying that ico ends on 14th if the token sales last till then. Thu there is a chance of the ico ending before 14th but can't exceed 14th. Hope you get it now??

I dunno if i'm blind or what but i didn't see what happens after the close if all the tokens aren't sold by the 14th? will they be burned? Just wondering i'm pretty hopeful for crom to make it to sell out but just incase what happens?
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:43:29 PM

I dunno if i'm blind or what but i didn't see what happens after the close if all the tokens aren't sold by the 14th? will they be burned? Just wondering i'm pretty hopeful for crom to make it to sell out but just incase what happens?

all unsold tokens go to the team of crom. but we don't know, what they are going to do with them. there has already been a discussion about that, unfortunetaly with no answer at all. we have to wait until a member of the team will tell us, what their plans are
trCROM

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:51:40 AM

all unsold tokens go to the team of crom. but we don't know, what they are going to do with them. there has already been a discussion about that, unfortunetaly with no answer at all. we have to wait until a member of the team will tell us, what their plans are

Good morning from Bangkok, guys.

Remaining tokens go to company wallet. We thought long about how to proceed. Burning feels right, if the token his a high-volume publicly needed token for everyone. By burning unsold tokens, one would limit supply to what demand was at the time of the ICO.
But CROM is more a B2B-token, meant for businesses and companies. Most of them have not realized, that the tokens might be useful for them in the future. So demand will grow a lot once they do.

CROMhub will use unsold tokens carefully to grow adoption of the platform (= a big new client gets some tokens in the beginning to understand the functionality and then, hopefully, buy more tokens on the open market).
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:58:46 AM

Remaining tokens go to company wallet. We thought long about how to proceed. Burning feels right, if the token his a high-volume publicly needed token for everyone. By burning unsold tokens, one would limit supply to what demand was at the time of the ICO.
But CROM is more a B2B-token, meant for businesses and companies. Most of them have not realized, that the tokens might be useful for them in the future. So demand will grow a lot once they do.

CROMhub will use unsold tokens carefully to grow adoption of the platform (= a big new client gets some tokens in the beginning to understand the functionality and then, hopefully, buy more tokens on the open market).

Guess thats a good idea, like the idea, just have to make sure its handled well to avoid devaluation, Growing adoption of the platform should see token value grow greatly its gonna be a balancing act but one that should pay out amazingly. Really look to participating as crom's team grows the network and market.
BaliScript

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:43:43 AM

Here is a new review about Cromhub https://coinreviews.io/cromhub-review/

It ends with saying that Cromhub does not really have competitors because the current competitors dont address the same problems. I wonder if you guys agree with this:

CROMhub isn't without competitors in the blockchain marketing space – AdEx, adToken, Adshares, QChain, Basic Attention Token, etc. – but the CROMhub team believes that while many of these projects have merit, they don't address the same problems as CROMhub and thus aren't likely to be obstacles to CROMhub's success. CROMhub's laser-like focus on becoming a clearinghouse for settlement and tracking in the digital marketing industry make it a front-runner for what it estimates is a $6.8 billion market.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:53:40 AM

The pre-ICO will start Nov 17, 2017, 12:00 GMT and will last for 14 days   "

Nice explanation. This issue is clarified now. But one risk remains still. If someone in the team wants to screw-up CROM but dumping this tokens, it will completely kill the token. Any solution for lock it down completely and access just to one person only instead of team?
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:04:32 AM

The pre-ICO will start Nov 17, 2017, 12:00 GMT and will last for 14 days   "

Nice explanation. This issue is clarified now. But one risk remains still. If someone in the team wants to screw-up CROM but dumping this tokens, it will completely kill the token. Any solution for lock it down completely and access just to one person only instead of team?

Thanks for the explanation trCROM. that sounds very plausible and well thought out for me. That would never have occurred to me. But that's why you start the ico and not me :-)
@ganesh: that's a good question. but I think only team leaders have access to the tokens and hopefully they will not torpedo their project on their own. Nevertheless, the answer to this question would interest me too
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: