Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28136 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:13:16 PM

There just few days remaining and the first million tokens are not sold yet so the bonus is still there. This means that 5 million tokens are still left after Crom has sold the first million. The remaining tokens will go to the company's wallet. So i mean that a lot of the tokens are going back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:54:57 PM

7 days to go guys! i'm curious what the future will bring us. They got a lot of partnerships and are currently networking in asia, who knows how that might boost the project! tick tock tick tock get those tokens now

Soon when it all comes to an end, we all will be let out of the dark, soon the future we look forward to will arrive and then we will ask know where it all lead. I really wish the CROM team good luck. They really started well, I hope it all ends well for them too.

yeah, i like the concept and the project.. it just really sucks it hasn't gotten that much traction yet. they got quite the bad luck with launching their ICO these weeks now BTC and ETH were mooning and thus all attention was/is pointed towards that
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:58:19 PM

ya the big coins are sucking up most of the crypto markets discussions it makes ICO launches right now have to fight a lot harder to get noticed but hey no one should be saying this market is easy its all risky but in the end i think the markets taking everyone in the right direction.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:08:24 PM

Yes, it is true that BTC and ETH have certainly made a great contribution to their high altitude flight so far that the ico has been so sluggish so far. but we should not give up, the basic idea of ​​crom is not bad and the team still has some days to convince investors. I cross my fingers
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:49:25 AM

7 days to go guys! i'm curious what the future will bring us. They got a lot of partnerships and are currently networking in asia, who knows how that might boost the project! tick tock tick tock get those tokens now

Soon when it all comes to an end, we all will be let out of the dark, soon the future we look forward to will arrive and then we will ask know where it all lead. I really wish the CROM team good luck. They really started well, I hope it all ends well for them too.

yeah, i like the concept and the project.. it just really sucks it hasn't gotten that much traction yet. they got quite the bad luck with launching their ICO these weeks now BTC and ETH were mooning and thus all attention was/is pointed towards that

Yes. That's totally not their fault. There's probably no way they could have seen it coming. Anyway, no one saw it coming by the way, especially the btc increase took almost everyone by surprise. I feel for the CROM team because they've had to fight battles they didn't plan for
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:36:43 AM

Crom is so unluckily with timing for the ICO, people are afraid to use their cryptocurrency because it is rising and the cryptokitties are clogging the ETH network. Hopefully the storm will lay down for the next 7 days

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:01:45 AM

I saw Crom website that the team is also on KakaoTalk, what is that and should I join it too? I never saw it before to be honest

It's an android voice app i believe, havent used it before but have seen it on a friends phone before, not sure whats specifically crom team uses it for. I tend to only join discords and telegrams and the odd slack group from ICO's

Me too don't know about it. Honestly, so many different medium simply saturates people everywhere. It's hard for any ICOs to be everywhere. But we cannot change it. That's the reality.
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:11:27 AM

is the Affiliate World Asia over? do you have any good news for us? the end of the ico is approaching, hope in bangkok there were good talks and good deals
BaliScript

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:22:21 AM

4 keys for evaluating Initial #Coin Offering (#ICO) investments: team & advisors; clear business case; limited token supply; fully compliant KYC/AML process. Learn more about why @CroMhub is one of most profound ICOs of 2017 here: https://cromhub.com/ 
#ETH  #BTC #thelastico

This is a nice tweet from Crom, good points on why this ICO is worth investigating further on their site.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:29:42 AM

4 keys for evaluating Initial #Coin Offering (#ICO) investments: team & advisors; clear business case; limited token supply; fully compliant KYC/AML process. Learn more about why @CroMhub is one of most profound ICOs of 2017 here: https://cromhub.com/ 
#ETH  #BTC #thelastico

This is a nice tweet from Crom, good points on why this ICO is worth investigating further on their site.

This is really good and valuable points. It should be there in their pinned message in all social media. IF possible they should go for flashing this as highlight in main crypto channels. I beleive CROM team will do that asap..
BaliScript

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:50:58 AM

#ETH  #BTC #thelastico

This is really good and valuable points. It should be there in their pinned message in all social media. IF possible they should go for flashing this as highlight in main crypto channels. I beleive CROM team will do that asap..

I think they are already doing what they can, Its on the first page on their website and they tweeted it. Just keep up the good job and make sure you change your plans and burn the unsold tokens after ICO

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:12:33 PM

#ETH  #BTC #thelastico

I think they are already doing what they can, Its on the first page on their website and they tweeted it. Just keep up the good job and make sure you change your plans and burn the unsold tokens after ICO

Really love that they posted this more ICO's need to point out why they are doing things the right way the KYC mention is a good point that i've noticed some ICO's are trying to skirt the edge of, good to see crom's covering their bases
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:14:37 PM

#ETH  #BTC #thelastico

Really love that they posted this more ICO's need to point out why they are doing things the right way the KYC mention is a good point that i've noticed some ICO's are trying to skirt the edge of, good to see crom's covering their bases

It is really a valuable message. But I think it come our late. But still its not too late. Still a week to go for ICO to get complete. They have to promote this message in a best possible way. Good luck CROM team.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:36:18 PM

#ETH  #BTC #thelastico

It is really a valuable message. But I think it come our late. But still its not too late. Still a week to go for ICO to get complete. They have to promote this message in a best possible way. Good luck CROM team.

Yes I don’t think it’s too late, a lot of investors like to leave things last minute, certainly need to concentrate on the last week, get some more promotion coming up to the closing week.

Good luck CROM
BaliScript

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:48:35 PM

#ETH  #BTC #thelastico

A lot of people are complaining about the KYC registration because they say crypto is about being decentralized, but I think its better to cover yourself, so good thing Crom is compliant

BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:54:44 PM

#ETH  #BTC #thelastico

good that they have done that. Well if they burn all those tokens then there are barely any tokens left, that wouldn't be sustainable. I do believe they should give the investors a massive bonus on their investment, like 500%. Then there are quite a lot more tokens in the market at the start. After that they should do some airdrops like each month to all token holders. This way you increase the amount of tokens in the market and the demand of the token. Then your token will spread enough over the market.
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:10:32 PM

good that they have done that. Well if they burn all those tokens then there are barely any tokens left, that wouldn't be sustainable. I do believe they should give the investors a massive bonus on their investment, like 500%. Then there are quite a lot more tokens in the market at the start. After that they should do some airdrops like each month to all token holders. This way you increase the amount of tokens in the market and the demand of the token. Then your token will spread enough over the market.

you have some good ideas, hope crom picks up some of them. I especially like the idea with the Airdrop for token holder. Although at the moment, only very few of them benefit and thus no real market for the tokens can arise. So maybe an Airdrop for all?
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:13:02 PM

Crom is so unluckily with timing for the ICO, people are afraid to use their cryptocurrency because it is rising and the cryptokitties are clogging the ETH network. Hopefully the storm will lay down for the next 7 days

If you remember, we feared this since  the beginning and suggested they have a back up plan just incase eth continues to rise. They listened and said they will talk about it as a team but they never gave us a feed back as to their stand on the matter.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:40:35 PM

If you remember, we feared this since  the beginning and suggested they have a back up plan just incase eth continues to rise. They listened and said they will talk about it as a team but they never gave us a feed back as to their stand on the matter.

I remember this, it’s good to know they had a backup plan, I’m sure they are aware of the risks and have a plan B if all fails.

I have that in the Crom. Can’t wait until Ico finishes and we see progress
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:49:59 PM

I remember this, it’s good to know they had a backup plan, I’m sure they are aware of the risks and have a plan B if all fails.

I have that in the Crom. Can’t wait until Ico finishes and we see progress

OFF late I did not hear anything from CROM team about their ICO. Now ETH network problem is pain in their neck. Its bad luck for CROM. Hope this network problem solves soon and CROM acheives their soft target in fund raising.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: