Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:50:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4106 times)
skullsandbones

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:26:21 AM

I don't think there is a cryptocurrency that is perfect, but i think most of us would agree that Bitcoin would be the most stable and promising cryptocurrency.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:30:01 AM

we all wish there were such Cryptocurrency yet there is but if are loiking for almost perfest crypto i recemond to i vest in Btc it is like google for the internet and if you are loking for sustainability you should look for Ethereum.
rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:09:07 AM

There are no perfect things in this world I suppose.
Any disadvantages can be found in every Cryptocurrency but I think BTC is more closer to perfect cryptocurrency  Smiley
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:24:06 AM

The love child between btc & eth lol

Just kidding. I don't think there is a perfect currency, just ones that try to fulfill their goals. For example for btc it's primary goal is decentralization and everything else is secondary.. for monero it's anonymity etc.

:]
kseniya.pride

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:31:06 AM

YUPIE coin!

Role of the token:
Payment - supporters receive payment for work in YUPIES.
Investment - YUPIES can be used to invest in startups.
Shopping - YUPIES can be spent on products built by our startups.

The more community supporters or startups use YUPIES, the bigger demand drives the YUPIES price up.

join the Telegram channel to find out more!
jounuer

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:25:45 AM

- Low supply and very low hardcap in ICO with no pre-ICO.
- No bounty payment in tokens, pay them with ETH collected during ICO
- Good team behind, atleast they have experience in the field on which project is based on.
- Project already have prototype or beta version to show to their investors before ICO.
- Clear roadmap for atleast 1 year, having 5 year roadmap doesn't make ICO promising.
- Registered company somewhere, atleast in European country.
The dest answer

The only thing I can add is - own professional development team. Without them, all this is meaningless
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:46:56 AM

It does not matter what name the coin has to offer, which is important from the coin.
I think it depends on the coin developers who dare to do a massive promotion will greatly help the value of the coin that already has a prototype or beta version and a long road map.
in my opinion, it matters what the coin offer, because it will help to compare or measure how good the coin with the competitor. And I agree, a working product will add the coin value, helpful and active community and great marketing will help a coin to get a new investor.
LydiaBob

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:53:04 AM

YUPIE coin!

Role of the token:
Payment - supporters receive payment for work in YUPIES.
Investment - YUPIES can be used to invest in startups.
Shopping - YUPIES can be spent on products built by our startups.

The more community supporters or startups use YUPIES, the bigger demand drives the YUPIES price up.

join the Telegram channel to find out more!
\

This seems promising. When it comes to cryptocurrency I also believe the team is important, the advisors, the investments. Furthermore, a solid white paper. The most important though is the role of the Token. YUPIES seem to play a major role in your platform. I will def look for more info
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:13:23 PM

- Low supply and very low hardcap in ICO with no pre-ICO.
- No bounty payment in tokens, pay them with ETH collected during ICO
- Good team behind, atleast they have experience in the field on which project is based on.
- Project already have prototype or beta version to show to their investors before ICO.
- Clear roadmap for atleast 1 year, having 5 year roadmap doesn't make ICO promising.
- Registered company somewhere, atleast in European country.

No bounty payment in tokens, pay them with ETH collected during ICO

I agree with you about this especially. I wrote a topic about this, I asked why the projects don't pay for bounty in ETH. Based on the answers, I realized that this is so. Companies are of course so profitable. Why should they give ETH if the participants agree on the tokens. But I guess it's not fair and projects must pay "bounty" participants in the currency that they are raising as an investment, or at least half and half.

Kwal

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:32:56 PM

Litecoin.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:37:48 PM

I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
I think bitcoin is perfect,  as it has so many advantages,  it is the first crypto currency although many more crypto currencies cane and go but bitcoin stills maintain its consistency and sustainability.  More and more changes re introduced in it so to make it safe and to make it update and upgrade new advancement has been laid in it.  Bitcoin is still continously growing up.  Its value fluctuates a lot.  Other crypto currencies like ethereum,  altcoins  are also growing but still bitcoin is successful in attracting more and more people to buy and to trade in bitcoins.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:38:40 PM

Perfect is a strong word

I would look towards the proven smart conceptual designers and coders these are you best hope of something special

bitcoin
bitbay
eth
sys
komodo
byteball

these all have devs over and above other projects these devs if anyone will bring the nearest to perfection for now

coming

radix
anonymints one

grudging mention to cfb

Possible other projects that can pull off something big

blocknet
pivx
ltc

Mobius

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:41:50 PM

Bitcoin = gold

Ripple = fiat

Ethereum = oil

Those are the perfect cryptocurrencies to disrupt the current financial landscape
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:47:17 PM

It does not matter what name the coin has to offer, which is important from the coin.
I think it depends on the coin developers who dare to do a massive promotion will greatly help the value of the coin that already has a prototype or beta version and a long road map.
in my opinion, it matters what the coin offer, because it will help to compare or measure how good the coin with the competitor. And I agree, a working product will add the coin value, helpful and active community and great marketing will help a coin to get a new investor.

Even how good or best the cryptocurrencies,  I believe that there's no perfect  one. Nothing perfect in this world. There' s still disadvantages of using cryptocurrency even how it serves best for society. Maybe it would be perfect to say to choose wisely the right crypto. It said said to be perfect if we know how to  used it in a  good ways.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Ganeshik

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:04:43 PM

I really like blocknet. They already have a working product.
swaptaker

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:08:07 PM

I don't think there is a cryptocurrency that is perfect, but i think most of us would agree that Bitcoin would be the most stable and promising cryptocurrency.

The perfect one should have perfect marketing to reach more people. Check waves project, it's a great one, but they couldn't reach crowds easily. Projects marketin departments should work more accuretly. That's the factor for me.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:37:20 PM

The perfect cryptocurrency for me are coins who grow slowly and give you easy but long profit. Then You do not have to be stressed out your coins.

I recommend you coins like waves or ethereum
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:47:00 AM

No one cryptocurrency is ideal. Bitcoin was the first to appear on the market, but it is not perfect.
There are altcoins that are better than BTC on various aspects.

Ethereum offers smart contracts, Litecoin — fast and free transactions, Monero — anonymity and security. Picking your crypto, weigh all its pros and cons.
kittie11

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:34:52 AM

I have read a few whitepapers and research upcoming ICOs and there is one who really caught my attention. Most of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have nothing behind them but Propthereum.io are an asset back cryptocurrency with potentially great coin appreciation. Definitely one you should check out for!
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:47:26 AM

I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?

I think everybody's choice and reason are different about this crypto currency. because I think each crypto currency character is different from each other, so which one is most perfect may be difficult to explain. the perfect crypto currency in my opinion that has a stable price, in the sense that up and down does not have a very large distance. for example suddenly the currency drops away suddenly. I do not think it's the perfect crypto currency.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: