Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:00:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] mytime - We Turn Time Into Cryptocurrency  (Read 3386 times)
Shama

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:12:15 PM

Hi ! Im from Dubai so Id like to visit Unlock ico..will be glad to see you guys there
Bloody Mary

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:37:26 PM

I saw ebay icon on your website, are you planning to cooperate wit them?
Bloody Mary

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:47:03 PM

I'd like to know how will you project benefit normal users. And when paying for my time will already be applied in services?

The idea is simple - you get paid for spending your time.
You can choose what you'd like to spend it on, based also on those rewards in MYTC that services you require are ready to provide for your time.

The first mytime applications are planned to be tested in Q2 2018. The public launch of mytime is scheduled for Q3 2018.

Thats sounds so simple..that I cant believe that..
aidenzimmer

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:20:59 PM

I hope to hear some news tomorrow MYTIMECOIN. but where is the french translation?? I thing it should be extremely popular and successful.
MyTimeCoin (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:38:39 PM

I hope to hear some news tomorrow MYTIMECOIN. but where is the french translation?? I thing it should be extremely popular and successful.

There will be more translations in the future! Please stay tuned Smiley
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:41:20 PM

I saw ebay icon on your website, are you planning to cooperate wit them?

Can you please attach the screenshot?
Fridalucia

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:52:10 AM

Hi guys! I see big potential in your idea! Hope everything goes well for you. I'll be checking news about bounty, will you post them on your web page?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:40:40 AM

Hi guys! I see big potential in your idea! Hope everything goes well for you. I'll be checking news about bounty, will you post them on your web page?

Glad that you like it all! We'll be regularly posting news both here, on our site and opther info channels we have. Be sure to check it from time to time!
JanePorter

Activity: 52
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:58:45 AM

And what other channels of communication do you have? Can you list them in one message for us?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:48:39 AM

And what other channels of communication do you have? Can you list them in one message for us?

Sure! I'll do even better - here's a link where those channels are already listed (facebook - twitter - telegram - reddit):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2345722.msg23889312#msg23889312

Also, you might be interested in our instagram - it's here: https://www.instagram.com/mytimecoin/
LupeKidman

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:49:30 PM

Can you tell me a bit more about Chronos protocol? by the way, a great name for a technologie. I like your irony Smiley
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:55:16 PM

Can you tell me a bit more about Chronos protocol? by the way, a great name for a technologie. I like your irony Smiley

Thanks! Smiley
The protocol will be based on four main principles:
• A platform participant may pay for the time spent by another participant
using MYTC. Time is confirmed by payment, with entries made into the
public ledger. The cost of time will be further determined based on these
entries.
• A participant’s emission share is proportionate to the amount of MYTC it
uses to confirm the time invested by other participants.
• The reputation of a platform participant is derived from their transaction
history recorded in the ledger.
• Conflicts arising from selling one and the same time interval to different
participants are resolved at the protocol level.

You can read more in our whitepaper: https://mytimecoin.github.io/whitepaper/whitepaper_en.pdf
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:53:04 PM

Companies collecting and selling data (SSP, DSP)

Today, companies have learned to make the most of customer data in personalizing offers, targeting, and boosting loyalty. A most compelling tool here is programmatic buying — an automated auction-based system for targeted ads.

Programmatic operates on platforms representing interests of advertisers (DSP, demand selling platform) and site owners (SSP, supply selling platform). Both make use of DMP (data management platform) which allows storing, processing and segmenting data.

Companies gathering and supplying data:
• Raw data suppliers — sell raw data (for instance, histories of visits and likes).
• Processed data suppliers — buy data from RDA, process it and get look-a-like segments.
• Data exchange — provide their platform for data transmission to customers.

With mytime companies will be able to maximize the efficiency of data. Indeed, there’s no information so valuable as how people spend their time. Businesses will record data on user activities on their services in a blockchain, and then sell this information to other companies.
Roofer111

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:22:09 AM

And how will you protect the data you get? You will basically know exactly what your users do
LupeKidman

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:10:43 AM

Hello again. I looked through your WP and I have a question: how will the "reputation" parameter be created?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:24:39 AM

Hello again. I looked through your WP and I have a question: how will the "reputation" parameter be created?

Accumulation of time-recording transactions in the blockchain will lead to user history building up step by step, and that will form the participants’ transaction profiles. The entire history of user interaction with other platform participants will be recorded in the blockchain, user identity depersonalised. It will be transparent and easily accessible. The participants’ transaction profiles will form user reputation. It will enable the service providers to search for the required audience by setting certain parameters, for look-alike targeting.

And how will you protect the data you get? You will basically know exactly what your users do

We aren't creating any software for unauthorised tracking of people's time for an operating system. Instead, we're creating a protocol describing how a service provider makes user time entries into a blockchain. Say, an iOS game can simply track a player's interaction time and broadcast a transaction into the network. Time is tracked by the service itself making use of the module embedded in its application.
unya

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:30:32 AM

The token sale hasn't finished yet, has it?
Kat_76

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:51:17 AM

Hey! Just wanted to clarify some details: are there any specific regions where you're planning to pilot mytime? Thanks  in advance Wink
Natalie111

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:15:28 PM

Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info: do you have a subreddit? YouTube channel may be? thnx
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:59:08 PM

The token sale hasn't finished yet, has it?

The token sale will start on the 24th of March. We will announce all details on our website and social nets.

Hey! Just wanted to clarify some details: are there any specific regions where you're planning to pilot mytime? Thanks  in advance Wink

The project is international, as well as the services we partner with. There are no geographical limits.

Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info: do you have a subreddit? YouTube channel may be? thnx

Yes, please follow us on reddit here: https://www.reddit.com/r/mytime/ Thank you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: