Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:16:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] mytime - We Turn Time Into Cryptocurrency  (Read 3386 times)
MyTimeCoin (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:42:38 PM

I’ll try my best haha! Get it sorted out! Wish you luck once again  Wink

Will do! Stay with us (:
spaceyback010

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:18:32 PM

> We've finished developing a blockchain prototype.

now that’s what I call big news! really happy it works.
Kat_76

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:10:45 PM

what’s up team? i read here you’ve got some private investors, can you name some?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:24:16 PM

> We've finished developing a blockchain prototype.

now that’s what I call big news! really happy it works.

Well, can’t say we’re unhappy about it ourselves! There wasn’t any doubt the prototype would work but it’s nice to actually see an example. Everybody’s REALLY excited
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:29:45 PM

what’s up team? i read here you’ve got some private investors, can you name some?

We might later on, but for now they will stay undisclosed.
marchonj

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

Hi dev! I don’t get one thing — how many MYTC will I be able to purchase during the ICO?
pangu

Activity: 2800
Merit: 599

CoinMetro

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:37:32 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 04:50:08 PM by pangu

Only 9 member on https://www.reddit.com/r/mytime and only 4 member on https://t.me/mytimenewseng ? why is that??

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:56:11 PM

Hi dev! I don’t get one thing — how many MYTC will I be able to purchase during the ICO?

None, actually. During the ICO we will distribute our tokens called MTT which later on you will be able to exchange for MYTC at a fixed rate of 1/60. Please, don’t confuse the two!
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:57:20 PM

any hard cap per person yeah ,that's my question too!

You mean the maximum purchasable amount?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:28:40 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 10:56:41 PM by MyTimeCoin

Only 9 member on https://www.reddit.com/r/mytime and only 4 member on https://t.me/mytimenewseng ? why is that??

Hey! Those channels were created not so long ago and are in line to be promoted quite soon. If you expect to find audience in our media, you might as well check out the following groups: https://t.me/mytimecoin_en, https://t.me/mytimecoin. We really care to have a dialogue with those who are interested, join in!

marchonj

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:35:14 PM

None, actually. During the ICO we will distribute our tokens called MTT which later on you will be able to exchange for MYTC at a fixed rate of 1/60. Please, don’t confuse the two!

I don’t know how it slipped from me, actually. But I’ve got another one: what’s the price of tokens in ETH and LTC then? You say you accept those but there’s only price in BTC on your website.
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:36:20 PM

I don’t know how it slipped from me, actually. But I’ve got another one: what’s the price of tokens in ETH and LTC then? You say you accept those but there’s only price in BTC on your website.

We’ve established the price of the MTT token at 0,0003 BTC, that’s true. We will set prices in ETH and LTC closer to the date itself to be more precise in relation to the exchange rates.
marchonj

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:55:26 PM

We’ve established the price of the MTT token at 0,0003 BTC, that’s true. We will set prices in ETH and LTC closer to the date itself to be more precise in relation to the exchange rates.

Great! Thought so. Also this: the website says ‘Amount-based bonus: up to 10%’ but isn’t there got to be a table of some sort? I mean, with the co-dependency to the amount purchased.
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:54:34 AM

Great! Thought so. Also this: the website says ‘Amount-based bonus: up to 10%’ but isn’t there got to be a table of some sort? I mean, with the co-dependency to the amount purchased.

There will be, be sure of that. We’re pushing ourselves to come up with the best model from start to finish. It takes time to figure it out.
marchonj

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:39:11 PM

There will be, be sure of that. We’re pushing ourselves to come up with the best model from start to finish. It takes time to figure it out.

I’m sure it does, but it’s like less than 2 months before the crowdsale. Anyways, believe in your project, wouldn’t be here if I didn’t. Thanks for the answers!
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:59:26 PM

I’m sure it does, but it’s like less than 2 months before the crowdsale. Anyways, believe in your project, wouldn’t be here if I didn’t. Thanks for the answers!

You’re welcome, that’s what we’re here for as well!
JanyJeand31

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:08:32 AM

Hello, what currency do you accept and what is the minimum investment now?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:34:35 AM

Hello, what currency do you accept and what is the minimum investment now?

Hey! We will accept BTC, ETH and LTC with the minimum investment being 100 MTT.
DioDeAnris

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:04:14 PM

Do you guys have a slack channel? I’d join in
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:44:36 PM

Do you guys have a slack channel? I’d join in

No, we don’t yet. But maybe later? Who knows.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: