Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] mytime - We Turn Time Into Cryptocurrency  (Read 3377 times)
Kat_76

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:55:42 PM

why do you think people are willing to have their personal data sold to someone else? if I got it right, that's what you're gonna do

All personal data is encrypted. It's not connected to you as a person. Basically.

how am I gonna know that my info doesn't get into the wrong hands?

For a user it only means that he is going to get highly personalized and more accurate offers. No one is going to use your data against you — there's just no way to get past the encryption. No wrong hands here too.

we'll see about that Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MyTimeCoin (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:29:20 PM

why do you think people are willing to have their personal data sold to someone else? if I got it right, that's what you're gonna do

All personal data is encrypted. It's not connected to you as a person. Basically.

For a user it only means that he is going to get highly personalized and more accurate offers. No one is going to use your data against you — there's just no way to get past the encryption. No wrong hands here too.

Just wait until it's ready — we promise there's no hidden catch. The platform is only designed for your convenience.
Arrery

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:11:50 AM

Just wait until it's ready — we promise there's no hidden catch. The platform is only designed for your convenience.

Can you guarantee that? I mean, except just promising. Promises are not enough, since we even see data being sold by major companies, although their prosecuted for that.
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:49:12 PM

Can you guarantee that? I mean, except just promising. Promises are not enough, since we even see data being sold by major companies, although their prosecuted for that.

Blockchain doesn't allow anything unauthorized to happen; this is one of the reasons we need it.
Only a user can decide which part of his data is up for sale and to the extent that he feels comfortable about.
But most importantly, he gets a certain % from the deal for it. It's a win-win model, no doubt.
Arrery

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:54:32 PM

what % do I get? Is it lifelong?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:18:13 PM

what % do I get? Is it lifelong?

It will be announced further on. Keep an eye on the news!
spaceyback010

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:02:23 PM

hey guys. you planning on having any kind of online Q&A? there’s a lot of options to choose from if you want to meet your public
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:27:49 PM

hey guys. you planning on having any kind of online Q&A? there’s a lot of options to choose from if you want to meet your public

Hey! Not this instant, no. But we appreciate the idea! Maybe sometime later
spaceyback010

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:32:36 PM

i just think it’ll make life a little easier for you if you wouldn’t have to answer the same questions here or your telegram. i’m getting tired of that myself
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:04:08 PM

i just think it’ll make life a little easier for you if you wouldn’t have to answer the same questions here or your telegram. i’m getting tired of that myself

There’s nothing to worry about — we’ve got a few people who specialize in doing exactly that, answering people’s questions. So no easy life for them Sad
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:39:16 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 04:17:54 PM by MyTimeCoin

Telegram ICO — the most ambitious token sale targeted at $2.5 billion. The company has presented a document listing the potential hazards for investors. We have picked up the main ones:

1) Uncertain regulation.
2) Government and private actions.
3) Development and launch of TON (Telegram Open Network).
4) Integrating TON and Telegram.
5) Issuer and use of funds.
6) Blockchain and crypto might never catch on.

Another risk — if the Telegram app is removed from Apple Store and Google Play. As underlined by our CEO Eduard Gurinovich, there's no court in the world which can help to get back the audience.

Read the full article at: https://goo.gl/yyAycD
spaceyback010

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

haha I got you. anyways, hoping to see you guys one day
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:48:44 PM

haha I got you. anyways, hoping to see you guys one day

You almost certainly will then — there’s a chance we’ll actually do the Q&A but most importantly you can even meet the team on some of the crypto events this year! Thank God people don’t hesitate to hold those pretty constantly.
spaceyback010

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:00:07 PM
Merited by MyTimeCoin (2)

don’t think so, i’m not much of a traveler. i am a man of simple pleasures, myself
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:17:13 PM

It might look like blockchain is the domain of startups, but it’s not. Technology giants also take the advantage of distributed ledgers in addressing their tasks.

Cloud technology developers are already adopting blockchain into the existing and emerging products:

⚡ Azure (Microsoft) — a platform facilitating interaction across companies, making use of new business processes bolstered by the cloud platform.
⚡ Bluemix (IBM) — IBM’s open cloud architecture for rapid development, deployment and administration of cloud apps.
⚡ Oracle Blockchain Cloud Service (Oracle) — a B2B blockchain platform, highly flexible, scalable and secure.
⚡ DocSensus (Deloitte) — a distributed ledger for corporate records.

The above projects have one thing in common — a passion to keep up with the times.

nice_hoody_bro

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:30:00 PM

Hm, looks like a grey SEO tool which can be used for driving up behavioral performance of websites. Spent time doesn't cost anything, in fact Smiley Which means that you want to monetize nothing.
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:23:44 PM

Hm, looks like a grey SEO tool which can be used for driving up behavioral performance of websites. Spent time doesn't cost anything, in fact Smiley Which means that you want to monetize nothing.

Judging by your words, you don't seem to get the concept.
Not only does your time cost money, but it should have always been that way. And now there is a technology to make it real.
Just read the Whitepaper if you have any doubts, will you?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:34:51 PM

Every month, the market sees dozens of new cryptos pop up. The statistics say, most of them are doomed to failure, with only few ones to succeed.

So, what’s the secret? Let’s have a glimpse of those who did well:

1) NEO (formerly Antshares) — China’s first open-source blockchain, aka the “Chinese Ethereum”. What's behind: supported by Microsoft, Alibaba and the Chinese government. ROI: 294,000%.
2) Ethereum — the world’s second most popular crypto and a platform for launching online services. What's behind: a massive potential for application. ROI: 230 000%.
3) Spectrecoin — the premier privacy-focused crypto. What's behind: untraceable transactions. ROI: 64,000%.
4) Stratis — a blockchain platform to create, test and deploy custom applications. What's behind: easy to use, backed by Microsoft. ROI: 56,000%.
5) Ark — a platform for cryptocurrency integration. What's behind: a need to catch up with the market. ROI: 35,400%.

And there’s also Telegram which Pre-ICO has raised a record $850m. What’s next?

Find the full list here: https://goo.gl/4eU5kB

MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:34:20 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 12:41:42 PM by MyTimeCoin

The growing count of successful blockchain implementations makes the technology increasingly appealing to big corporations. Among the most active blockchain investors are:

💸 Google — 6 investment projects: Storj, a decentralized data storage platform; LedgerX, a derivative exchange platform for cryptocurrencies; Veem, a payment service platform, etc.
💸 The Japanese broker SBI Holdings Inc. — 8 investment projects, including the Kraken and Ripple cryptocurrency exchanges.
💸 Overstock — also a big crypto investor. Its subsidiary Medici Ventures boasts a portfolio of 12 blockchain projects.

The world’s biggest corporations are betting blockchain will penetrate into all kinds of businesses. The financial sector is of particular interest — no wonder, as the technology started with cryptocurrency and the idea of personal finances.

https://goo.gl/fvrxtf

supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:25:02 PM

Any news, guys?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: