Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:47:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips on choosing the right ICO  (Read 3337 times)
nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:46:22 PM

There are several mandatory steps to make sure that the project will be successful or not. First, carefully read the white paper and see if the concept is attractive or not.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:32:02 AM

Here is the list of my strategies, lets make VLB as an example (because this is my recent ICO) :
1. Check website for all ico rating, i usually use icorating.com, and i see that VLB is having a good score.
2. Do technical analysis. Read their white paper for the basic idea, founder and member background checking, understand the plan and timeline, etc.
3. Only spend what you can afford to lose. This is important, because if you lose money in a great project, no matter what you will still call it a shit project or maybe even calling it scam.
Thats my strategies and i never forgot to apply it, and never regret it.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

you should check:
ratings on various sites, if over 4.0 is a good sign,
take a look at the team, look what they've done so far, how potential are they,
look at their product/vision/anything similar. it tells a lot about the team
read the whitepaper. it tells more than you think, but its the most time-consuming of all.
look at their partners. i big companies are behind the project, it shall bring nice revenues.
Sometimes to give an estimate of 4.5 but the project is really not very good! What is the reason I don't know! But faced with such several times. But the evaluation index is one of the important conditions for choosing a project!
Fizpok

Activity: 344

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:26:15 PM

There are ICO review sites, but the question is, can we trust them?
I did a bit of a research, it looks like paid promotion works well here... besides, it does not answer your question. It is just that THEY have to understand the issue instead of you.

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:44:47 PM

there are many ways to check for the good ico to invest first check the ico rating on http://icorating.com, then you should check the dev team advisors and all, then you should get all the information you can get from you trusted resources and of course internet. if the projet looks good and legit then go for the ico investments.
DancoinsBTC

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:14:14 PM

Been looking for some good telegram channels in order to get in on some altcoins and make some good profits.
wmichast12

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

Been looking for some good telegram channels in order to get in on some altcoins and make some good profits.

I dont know about the profit from the altcoins, it is the Roulette Wheel. I suggest you to focus on the real perspective projects for example startup vreo.io - it is the project of embedded in-game advertising secured through blockchain technology.
zaqhig

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

I dont know about the profit from the altcoins, it is the Roulette Wheel. I suggest you to focus on the real perspective projects for example startup vreo.io - it is the project of embedded in-game advertising secured through blockchain technology.

Oh yes, these guys are awesome. I have met them in Berlin
serokgede

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:56:01 PM

I think it depends on your strategy, you should be keen to see the project to be invested and you should find ico with marketing strategy and have a good program.
mrSprinkles

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:12:47 PM

You should do a small research of the project by following createria:
1. How ambitious are the goals of the project.
2. How unique is their idea

Personally I reccommend "Red Lanterns" https://goo.gl/RddguE
Project, that I'm 100% sure in!
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

How to choose the right tips for choosing a good project?

First, you need to do a research on that project, second, make sure that there is a good project development and the devs are working hard on the project. Lastly, being legitimate is not enough. The quality of the project is just important as it's legitimacy. Because you don't want to throw away your money to a project that is not good and not profitable.

bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:20:44 PM

Check whether the coin have genuine advisors and coin development team attending block chain meetings both the points are very esstential for Right ICO
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:32:18 AM

You have to look for an ICO with an already established product. Retainly is one
Anhdienhg

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:12:26 AM

A better way is understanding to their projects. Look for the feedbacks of their participants. Or else read the whitepaper of their company. Checking their road maps. That's only that i know.
nhaila

Activity: 993

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:21:13 AM

for now it may be quite difficult to find a good ICO but there are many ways to see or look for successful ICOs depending on us in reading and identifying it

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:54:08 AM

How to choose the right tips for choosing a good project?

First, you need to do a research on that project, second, make sure that there is a good project development and the devs are working hard on the project. Lastly, being legitimate is not enough. The quality of the project is just important as it's legitimacy. Because you don't want to throw away your money to a project that is not good and not profitable.

White paper and fev team information is must thing when you go through the any ICO which is best in the market.
If the product and service is completely relevant to bitcoin and crypto market you will get the amount invested back as the profit or sesethimg more than that too.
ritot

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:45:47 AM

If you choose the project for X. It is necessary to look at hype. Hype is the main engine of the price.
Also, check the websites icodrops icorating icobench
lynx_

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:49:11 AM

When choosing the ICO, you need to pay attention to the official website - how it is done, whether all the links work, whether it wants online support. There should be a rating on ICO sites, an experienced team, KYC,road map .
DRCCommunity

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:09:20 PM

We are tackling exactly the issue with of acurately rating projects with DRC by using Blockchain Technology. DRC Incentives  the Community in conjunction with Professionals to assess projects and help create standards in crypto projects.

Distributed Regtech Platform (Abbreviated for DRC) is a professional and intelligent risk control and management platform based on blockchain, which sets up an “autonomous, mutually trusted, professional and transparent” distributed network for regulators, innovation projects and professional risk control agencies.

Check out http://www.drc.info/  and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3205257.0 for more information.
giantcrypto

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:52:08 PM

In choosing the right ICO, one really need to be careful.
Understanding the projects to be embarked on is very necessary.
Also  knowing  the Strength and track records of the ICO developers. Look for the feedbacks of their participants.
Read the whitepaper of their company taking note of their road maps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: