Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:53:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips on choosing the right ICO  (Read 3337 times)
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:53:35 AM

To choose a right ICO you can look for the feedbacks that they get from their investors or other option is look for the whitepaper that the full details that you will be needed is in their.
Well the strategy i do to find a promising ico is i always analyze if there whitepaper is good and unique because there are so many projects now that dont have a unique platform and many ico have always the same platform on other projects. Thats why only invest on ico that is popular.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:59:04 AM

I don't think I want to choose any ICO now. ICO is now doing a big cleaning. Even if I really want to invest in ICO, I should wait for this cleaning. I believe that soon we can see that a better quality ICO has been created.

LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:06:05 AM

Well the best thing to do is to make your own research to Projects you want to Participate with , because if you rely those reviews to ICO sites I can say their is a huge change you'll get scam , If you are looking for good ICO i would suggest WPP Energy which is a renowned company for providing renewable energy they do have several Project that is already implemented to partnered Countries to improve their Power Plant Sources by adopting Green Energy solutions to help users to access for cheaper cost and also helping to preserve out mother nature !

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:08:37 AM

How to choose the right tips for choosing a good project?

try GCOX acm coin ,for more info or tips dm me
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:16:00 AM

I think that in the current market a good ICO can be called something that is not carried out on the Etherium platform, for example, waves, stellar, nano. Ether now falls in price and this increases the risk that projects will stop paying hunters .
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:16:28 AM

For me the tips I use to choose an ICO is choosing the ones been adopted by some well known crypto influencers, the ICO's been adopted by these influencers normally do well in the market and finish their cap during the sale
Underw00d

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:17:11 AM

Do you want to prepare and not go blind? Know your risks as an investor. I know that there is an accreditation of investors who want to participate in the iso
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:23:44 PM

Study whitepaper, website, team, hardcap and softcap. A special important point is to study the team composition, learn socials , how long they were created or just before the initial coin offering.
Virtuxq

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:26:22 PM

never trust anyone and conduct your ICO research in which you are going to invest
AbelFF

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:28:33 PM

As long as the project members let themselves know to the public, that is a great impression for me, it shows they are willing to respond to you when something bad happens.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:36:28 PM

Well, choosing good ICO must possess with good bounty teams, has managed by high rank bounty manager, good marketing strategy, have a wide community organizations towards the ICO product to boost productivity of investors.
basescore

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:38:22 PM

We just launched an ICO research tool called https://basescore.co. We aggregate ICO reviews from the leading ICO critics, ie. ICO Bench, FoundICO, Crypto Briefing, etc. to give you an average, weighted score of an ICO. We want to help investors find ICOs faster and easier. Still early days for us, but we're working on adding new sources! There are about 7,500 ICO reviews on there right now.

Give it a shot, and let me know what you think Smiley Our goal is to increase transparency into ICOs.

Basescore (https://basescore.co) aggregates cryptocurrency and ICO reviews scores from the leading critics. Access knowledge to over 5,000+ ICOs! 📊
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:21:03 AM

If I see directly from the developer team.
If the ICO in my country is launched, then I see a famous person who is familiar in a number of businesses and has certainly been tested with the problem of the work they have already completed.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:25:51 AM

One of the effective ways to identify a good ICO is to perform a study on the ICO. Read very well the whitepaper and identify the idea or product of the ICO. Is it capable of attracting investors? Also, research into the community of the project. Any project with strong community is likely to succeed.
HappyVeider

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:08:08 PM

hmm, okay, as i understood you don't want tips how to chose right ICO, but how to chose tight tips lol. that's easy, more trustworthy is users with higher rank and their tips I guess more usefull
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:12:36 PM

you need to understand very well the token economics before investing a lot of project have a huge potential but their token is worthless good luck in your future investments
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:17:00 PM

well, aside of being stalk with other higher ranks moves. i am searching for the genuine and legit team behind the project and their capability to do a after sales support and plans with a plain vision in the future success.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

First, search for information profiles on the project team, like on linkedin and etc.
Second, if ico brings the concept by making a visa / mastercard card it means a scam.
Third, find information about the flow of funds during ico, there are several projects that manipulate data.
Last, if the project is something that is difficult to realize (after reading the whitepaper) means that the project is likely to end unclear.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:41:14 PM

How to choose the right tips for choosing a good project?

I check the problem they are trying to solve or in other words the usecase of the project. If it interests me and has a viable concept, I can go further by checking the ratings on many websites, the team, community and whitepaper and make my decision.
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:02:01 PM

I'll firstly search for the team behind the project if they are trustworthy, then I'll be concerned about the products or the usefulness of the token, these are my born of contention when searching for a legit ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: