Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:12:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips on choosing the right ICO  (Read 3337 times)
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 09:14:41 PM

I am now watching more than 50 projects and have studied about 200 before and made one important conclusion, it is worth investing in ICO in a growing market, that the end of sales coincided with the phase of market growth, then mono make good money.
But if you invest etherium and Bitcoin in new ico companies, it's much more profitable to buy token, when etherium and Bitcoin have the highest price than today.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:09:15 PM

You can check here ICO rating http://icorating.com
Never rely on ICO rating websites. Previously there was an ICO review site that introduced users to a potential project and the experts of this site rated the project as safe and very good. But in the end, this project was created by a hacker and has a lot of people losing money

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:14:20 PM

This is a reputable ICO rating website. Sometimes I also refer to information about the ICO project that I am looking to invest in this site
https://icotracker.net also a very good site for reference

Am I spamming? Report me!
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:22:14 PM

People don't learn on someone elses tips, they have to live this experience by themself. For instance i learnt that telegram signals groups aren't trustworthy and only their owners raise funds. I knew it by critical thinking,but inspite this i've decided to buy according signal and I lost funds! It was my experience and since that time i avoid pump and dump groups, I've learnt lesson

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Peple

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:58:19 AM

Do not trust the ratings and rumors, analyze the project yourself, study the team, the idea, white paper. Do not rush to give your money
corat coret

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:14:16 AM

before participating in an ico should read the whitepaper first, because the management team includes important information in the whitepaper, If the team has not put the effort in documenting what their goals, vision, and revenue or bounty model is, then they don’t really care about their business
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:56:28 AM

My own opinion, it is best to search for an ico project if it is legit and a big budget for Bounty hunters. If the ico succeed,  big Share for you.  That's what I'm doing first studying well the ico project.  So you do not lose time and effort.. Thank you.
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

How to choose the right tips for choosing a good project?
Dear you,
As my opinion, We should consider to 3 Really things:

1. The really company which is the owner of the project: Real location (where?),  Real products (what?)
2. The really blockchain of the project (Really idea, possible)
3. The really team behind of the project (the experience, profesional, prestige).

Today, we can find the answer for above issue quite easily but it is hard to find the project have enough above things.

For the new ideas that the first time find the way apply in to the real, although these new ideas are always begining for the development but them always have the risks so we don't have enough knowledge and money to invest in projects like those.

Here are just my share, so sorry if you don't like them!
Hue Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:14:54 PM

I often choose projects that have a strong team and clear strategy
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:46:58 PM

You can get idea from their  Whitepaper,  their Roadmap,  hoow is team  and search on google . .
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:32:25 PM

My own opinion, it is best to search for an ico project if it is legit and a big budget for Bounty hunters. If the ico succeed,  big Share for you.  That's what I'm doing first studying well the ico project.  So you do not lose time and effort.. Thank you.
The budget for the bounty campaign depends on the strategy of the ICO project management team and it is not a factor in evaluating a good ICO project. To find a potential ICO project for investment is not easy and really need a lot of time and effort to study thoroughly. Please refer to more information to be able to evaluate the good projects.
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:57:16 PM

Try to choose something which is different from the main mass of ICOs today. An independent blockchain, cross-blockchain project or other innovative things can help you to choose the right one to invest.

Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:28:05 AM

There are not really many tips to give, you need to check the ico as close as possible and find out if the persons behind the ico are who they say they are and if in fact they have the credentials they say they have, if everything checks you can invest in it knowing that it is a real project and not a scam.
Mazzary

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:35:20 AM

thank you for sharing the ico rating link, it helps me recognize some ico I follow as a bounty hunter or investor, usually I recognize ico development through their telegram group conversation
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:45:33 AM

Do some research, it is almost the most common and the most effective answer of all time for the people who are looking for suggestion on how to choose the right ICO and how to choose the right coin. The only answer for all of those questions is simple, just do your own research to know the things that you wanted to know that you will be using in identifying the best coin or ICO for you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
devormity

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:31:58 AM

to join ICO we must first examine the ICO to be able to avoid the ICO scam. searching for as much information as possible until you are absolutely sure, like looking at whitepiper, background, investors, and projects. and also you can see the ICO rating on the ICOrating site or ICObench, there you can find the ratings and explanations of the ICO.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:26:12 PM

I personally read carefully the whitepaper and analyze the team (they must be skilled and well experienced)n and then take my decision  Wink
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:53:18 PM

I think for you as a full member now you have just a lot of experience that you can use to choose the right ICo. However maybe do you haven't know about the other ways to determine scam ICO's so I have here some sites that could help you again to monitor a good bounty campaign or ICO through scam ICO's.

Do a regular visit foe this sites :

https://coinmarketcal.com/ and https://icoethics.com/

However it is not only for you,  but it is for everyone Smiley

Hope this sites helps us to avoid scam ICO's.

Thanks

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Intensity13.6

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:21:22 PM

Choosing a right ICO is not easy. You need to make a research about their project,know the purpose of their project,read their whitepaper and know the team holding this project. You should be careful in selecting an ICO because mostly are good in front but at the end their project failed.
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:35:42 PM

Do not look at these ratings, you can buy everything, especially the rating that everyone looks at, check for yourself, analyze the team and white paper, see the project that this team offers to evaluate the prospects in the market, and then the choice will be yours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: