Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:42:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips on choosing the right ICO  (Read 3337 times)
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:41:51 PM

Analyse team members, tokenometrics , collection progress, if there are some big fonds like Kenetic.
Don't invest in ICO with big hard cap, it is difficult to multiply your investment. This is my list of choosing ICO

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cergikom

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

You can see the ICO rating in google, or you can search for a signal on the telegram for a good ICO. There are also some that must be noticed when choosing ICO, roadmap, strategy, team, Media Coverage,
The serious ICO pays the press for press releases. The more media coverage indicates the ICO project is widely known. Choose projects covered by major media such as Forbes, INC, Yahoo! Finance.
tonyDeal

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:52:27 PM

I think we should study the feasibility of the project for society
hopingman05

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:22:23 PM

For me I always consider what type of project it would be by that we can tell if it would be successful or not. If the project is unique and clearly has a use in day-to-day basis for me I think the project would be successful, one of example of an ICO like that is menlo.one. They are building an ICO marketplace platform wherein we can automatically set to buy token when an ICO starts pre-sale.
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:38:53 PM

One of the good things to look out for is an industrious team. Allstocks has one
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:04:33 AM

it is difficult to determine which ico is good, but before you participate in an ico, preferably check for the detailed whitepaper. If the team has not put the effort in documenting what their goals, vision, and revenue or bounty model is, then they don’t really care about their business
little Phil
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 06:24:38 AM

How to choose the right tips for choosing a good project?

We all know nothing is 100% but here are somethings you can look for:

1) Check the team. Do they have legitimate LinkedIn profiles that are publicly available and have endorsements regarding skills?
2) Does their team already have a highly qualified and experienced IT security expert? If not, why on earth not?
3) Does the team have a good spread of technical expertise and marketing skills?
4) Do they have a product yet? If not, how far away is it?
5) What is the demand for their token based off? Do they have a buy-back mechanism? Is the token actually necessary?
6) Do they have a sound consumer acquisition plan for their project?
7) Are they following relevant KYC checks?
k1on4ik

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

Уcпex пpoeктa - oбecпeчивaeт xopoшo пoдoбpaннyю кoмaндy, пoэтoмy вaжнo, чтoбы caйт имeл инфopмaцию o cвoиx члeнax c пoдpoбнoй инфopмaциeй и кoнтaктнoй инфopмaциeй
juv3ntus1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:08:44 AM

In my opinon in the first place they must have at least alpha prototipe ,preferabil beta release or to release in next 2-3 weeks, then you read the whitepaper and see what its their goal.another aspect is the team.look the LinkedIn profiles see where they ar working till start the project .
aigor9994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:04:30 AM

I choose only good ico, I pay attention to the capitalization, the command, as well as the purpose of the project. often guided by the site chttps://cryptobriefing.com/
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:48:35 PM

Look for those with a great hardworking team, like Allstocks
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:13:39 AM

the first thing to do before participating in an ico is nitpicking the white paper could prove useful in revealing the details of how their solutions work and what need areas they will be addressing and also the quality of the content also shows how well the team has done their homework. It is also important to pay attention to details such as the figures and citations
rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:27:26 AM

Simply check on there token metrics; if the idea or concept is something new and great; don't go for any concept that I has being already for several icos. Follow icodrops for more;  they have goods tools to analyze for you
Approxilite

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

their are other site that make ICO reviews like icorating.com, but it is still your personal preferences on what ICO interested you the most. do your own reasearch, check for legitmacy like the dev team, the road map, the white paper, the products or service they offer , is it back by other big companies ? or does it required KYC, AMLC or other regulated body that make your investment secure ? so this are the thing that you try to ask.
Well I think you have a point and I would to apply this information to myself in order for me to learn more about how to find the right ICO which is I can actually get benefits from it in the near future and it is really needed also right now, because of many scams happening in crypto.
Clemente18

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:21:04 AM

Too long to study different projects. It is necessary to be registered in all subjects. If to invest real money, then it is necessary to find a source which seldom is mistaken in the forecasts.
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:14:25 AM

It is very difficult to see the future of an ico project. there are good in the assessment but at the time of sale is very bad because the token price is too expensive. I choose according to the type of project developed. if good and interesting could be ico it will be successful.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:05:35 PM

I'm not gonna tell you how to spend your money, but i can help you out some with my thoughts.
In this time it is smartest to be accumulating. I truly believe in the massive returns ICOs can bring, that's why I'm looking into a few ICOs myself and if you'd like to also you can. There are several inherant risks that come with investing in ICOs though, you just need to do your own due diligence and solid research.  None of these have launched yet but I know they will all have very successful campaigns, at least based on their use cases and journeys so far.
Some great looking ICOs with a very solid set of foundations and teams are these if you or anyone is interested.
The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack IO is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.
Rhego

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:33:34 PM

I don't know yet for sure, but I learned that Nice ICO as seen from its investments are right or not so at least we know in the past from the beginning of the ICO scam or not.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:39:13 PM

I am now watching more than 50 projects and have studied about 200 before and made one important conclusion, it is worth investing in ICO in a growing market, that the end of sales coincided with the phase of market growth, then mono make good money.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:42:56 PM

As I can consider myself as an expert in ICOs field and investment, so I can give you some advice. You need to choose it really careful and study all about ICO project which you want to invest in. For example, an experience of a team, a value of the project, uniqueness and then read some comments about it. If you need my recommendation, I can say you that you need to study about Kelvin Blockchain.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: