Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips on choosing the right ICO  (Read 3337 times)
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:48:51 PM

especially you can see the project roadmap is because all projects must have target and performance.
if you are lazy to see the rate in icobazzar
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shavedcoconut

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:30:19 PM

First, feel genuine interest towards the project in question and want it to succeed from your heart,
if the project is interesting and seems like it has demand and there's reason for there to be(a real NEED that this project can take care of), you then check out all the little details like development team behind it all, make sure they are real people and not scammers using someones image from anywhere online and a made up name, they should supply evidence of experience, knowledge and own a profile, too. Really from here on it's up to us pulling through supporting them, getting the minimum funding they need and the team actually pulling together when its due, but generally speaking with a good team and an idea enough people get behind, this should be a success. Anything can go wrong though, that's life, no guarantees, but general guidelines to reduce the risk of participating in a scam. Hope this has helped Smiley
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:41:33 AM

The success of the project - provides a well-chosen team, so it is important that the site had information about its members with a detailed background and contact information. Even better, if this team, or at least some of its members, already had successful projects in the field of blockade.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 02:56:21 PM

I dont have much of desired strategy on how to choose the best ICO to invest in, but lets just focus on the simple methods, based on my experience, i always check on their main focus of project, those projects that are not useful to life is not recommended for me, i mean lets focus on projects than can be useful, then try to read the whitepaper, and check the team involved if they have previously engage in ICO scam, those are simple methods but it really helps to eliminate and prevent scammers from doing it again.

A lot of scammers are hiding themselves by creating a bunch of ICO scam, which is annoying and it brings down the industry of cryptocurrency. We must fight to stop them from doing it over and over again.

Thanks for the thread.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:18:49 PM

i prefer to evaluate them on some form of the following. Note to newbies: also always be careful to follow instructions clearly, including whether they accept btc or just eth, and not to send eth/btc from an exchange etc.

Hype:
twitter users
reddit posts
telegram members
discord members
responsiveness/truthfulness of moderators in these channels

Fundamentals:   
Availability of MVP
Team strength (number of experts in the field; linkedin profiles)   
Whitepaper originality/technicality/clarity   
Independent reviews   
Partnerships with corporates/academia   
Use-case strength   
Clarity of roadmap

Others:   
Existing Competition (other coins in the same space? how established are they)   
Regulation Risk (does it have security characteristics?)   
Hardcap (is it asking for too much money for its use case?)
Share of tokens distributed (are the founders/team keeping too much for themselves, escrow?)
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:01:18 PM

One best tip of choosing ico is if the particular ico going for blockchain conference that means the ico is serious about running the ico in professional manner we can relay on the ICO
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:20:31 PM

the first thing is ..  you have to research every detail of a project including "the background of that of that project, check the people who relate with that project, because to make the one goal with ppl is so hard.. we have to make 1 mind to 1 plan..
tursunalimenman

Activity: 373
Merit: 15

bounty stakes trading

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:39:10 AM

You should do you own research in any ICO and do that hard. First of all team - they should be real people, on twitter or other media should be video from blockchain summits, conferences or other. Because scam usually don't have real people behind. After that check all ratings from different sites, use bitcointalk also and other resources. Check how long this team working on that project it would be better if they had product or idea before ICO hype. But that doesn't mean anything. Read white paper if it seems not good too you, perhabs this is your feelings try to protect you. This is your money and you should use it carefully. Don't invest much anyway cause ICO can take for a long time and you can see you money only after 2-3-4 month.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
KenKaneki9x

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:21:23 AM

You should check their ratings on the reputable ICO rating sites . Or u can go to this forum and ask for opinions from people on the forum
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:30:43 AM

By the end of 2017 I have invested in Hacken's ICO and are now earning more than 300%.
The first point for me to pay close attention to and evaluate a good ICO is its technological foundation. Second is the dev team and mentor. Third is the road map and white paper. And finally came to the point of evaluation on the ICO review site.

Currently I can nominate you a good ICO: Mammoth platform
- You can read more about the project here: https://mammothblockchain.org/about
- White paper: https://mammothblockchain.org/doc/Mammoth_whitepaper_01.pdf
- TWITTER - https://twitter.com/Mammoth25741912

And the last thing I can give you is as a tip: No ICO is really successful, it is always risky in more or less. So if you join an ICO then you have to accept the rules of the game and be ready to lose. So do not invest all your money into a single ICO.
Good luck man!
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:34:01 AM

Numerous ICOs are out there and choosing the right one is an issue. I believe the following tips should be properly examined to make the right choice. Adequate observation of the team handling the project shoukd be done, the whitepaper should also be properly examined.
pureheart

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:20:27 PM

I consider a few things:

1. Geographical location (I prefer ICOs located in the US, Canada, or UK - strong accountability)
2. Team experience
3. Strength of idea and target market
4. Long-term prospects
5. Clear and concise roadmap
6. Valuation (how much funding they are asking for compared to how much makes sense to myself)
7. Quality of advisory team
8. Publicity (live television interviews on big networks is preferable)

I really agree to your tips about choosing ICO.
Ww have the same consideration about choosing ICO from your number 1 to number 8. Specially about the team. I always check if the team members are real. Also the publicity of ICO, I always check their social medias if there's any update about their ICO.
But I also check about the rating and reviews about the ICO.
makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:27:03 PM

I also like the platform for predictions Wings. There, the forecasters evaluate the projects before going to the ICO. One of the functions of the platform will be the definition of the scam. I believe that such projects in the future will greatly help investors in choosing projects for investment.
trolltalk

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:29:59 PM

You can check here ICO rating http://icorating.com

Thanks for the website sir this helps a lot.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

They are so many different Initial coin offerings on going right now. There is a coin for every sector in the economy. First of all those question is, does it requires a coin for that? So blockchain technology is great, you can have a database who is always online and always available. But not every blockchain needs a own cryptocurrency. So building a project on a blockchain is maybe a good idea, but not creating a seperat currency for that. Thats maybe one hug epoint which no ones notices!
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

There r many ways to check for the good ICO to invest first check the ICO rating on http://icorating.com, then u should check the dev team advisors and all, then u should get all the information u can get from u trusted resources and of course internet. If the projet looks good and legit then go for the ico investments.
Crimzon

Activity: 266

Be kind. Always.

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

Check:

1. The idea (and ask yourself - does the project really need blockchain technology and their own tokens?)
2. Team and advisors (LinkedIn profiles, last projects)
3. WhitePaper and RoadMap
4. Softcap and Hardcap
5. Token Metrics and Prototype (+their actions with unsold tokens)
6. Social pages and website

The best tip is your own research.
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:12:08 PM

There are many criteria to resolve good projects, though they are not fool-proof. Amongst them are to team strength and experience, presence or absence of an MVP. I think Rolecoin by Steamrole has all those.
success007

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:38:56 AM

Tips in Choosing The Right ICO:
1) Read the white paper
2) Learn more about the developers
3) Purchase tokens with long-term use in mind
4) Read other opinions
5) See if their funds transparent
6) Check the future plans of the company

Hence; Keep in mind these tips when searching for an ICO to invest in, and look out for any red flags or scams. With the increasing number of ICOs today, it can be very tough finding the one with the most potential.

makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:12:33 PM

To choose a good ICO campaign, u first need to understand the ICO campaign. After analyzing the ICO campaign and referring to the website review, u need to find out if the ICO development team Is it reliable? Is the community of the ICO crowded? Often, hot ICO campaigns will get people word of mouth quickly, so u can take advantage of the opportunity to buy a Token during pre-ico or private sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: