Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips on choosing the right ICO  (Read 3337 times)
aloktyagi.gz

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:39:18 PM

Secondly, you can visit http://icorating.com/ to learn about the project's rating scores or risk scores. Thirdly, experience of the team members. Fourthly, future potentialiy of the project. Finally, you have to monitor Pre-ICO and ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
snazir
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:25:10 AM

i say really that the good ICO Project will Always have a good Feedback from its Participants. It really pays to read and be informed of what the Company or developer is all about, Their future goals and Objectives, So I Think Believe These tips will be Good to for you to Choose a good project.
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:45:37 AM

Investment are subject to market risk. If you are in for some serious crypto investments then you should thoroughly do research on parameters like the official website, whitepaper, the core team and the ICOs social media presence and pleasantries. If you are looking for a solid investment which is not only profitable but also helps save our environment.

As per my research, there is one upcoming ICO. It is dedicated to a noble cause to save the environment. The ICO Project is called Save Environment Token (SET).

SET (Save Environment Token) is an upcoming cryptocurrency dedicated to saving the environment by reducing the overall carbon footprint. Something that I liked about this platform is that it’s not focused on profits, but is a way to protect and give back to the community.

The coins are called SET. These coins are acquired by purchasing or renting Wardwizard’s eco-friendly product, the parent company of SET. What I liked about their business model is that they are offering third-party manufacturer integration as well. Users who purchase these products through the SET token receive additional discounts.

For more information: https://www.set4earth.com/

You can also visit their BitcoinTalk Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361604.0
acaciosc

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

If you want to become a successful investor, you need to learn how to make a quick reasearch of ICO project. First of all, rate a web-site, read a whitepaper and learn about team members and their experience. A good project should be listed on ico trackers like ICObench, ICOdrops, TrackICO and have an active account in Twitter.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:36:38 AM

Their are many tips in choosing the right ICO. First step check their website if its active, and research more information according to the projects, next is recognized a strong team, and consider also the developers the manager and the whole community.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:04:46 PM

If you want to become a successful investor, you need to learn how to make a quick reasearch of ICO project. First of all, rate a web-site, read a whitepaper and learn about team members and their experience. A good project should be listed on ico trackers like ICObench, ICOdrops, TrackICO and have an active account in Twitter.
Yes, that's the most effective way of choosing a right ICO since I was scam with a fake ICO before i will not allow that to happen again. Now i made research and get to know first who are the head or manager of the said ICO. Sometimes I follow the programs of some managers I've already experience good payment system.

v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:22:07 PM

You should always check these following things:

1. Business Model And Future Development
2. Implementation
3. Team’s Qualifications And Abilities
4. Scalability

SET (Save Environment Token) is an upcoming cryptocurrency https://coindelite.com/dedicated to saving the environment by reducing the overall carbon footprint. Something that I liked about this platform is that it’s not focused on profits, but is a way to protect and give back to the community.

The coins are called SET. These coins are acquired by purchasing or renting Wardwizard’s eco-friendly product, the parent company of SET. What I liked about their business model is that they are offering third-party manufacturer integration as well. Users who purchase these products through the SET token receive additional discounts.

For more information: Save Environment Token - https://www.set4earth.io/

You can also visit their BitcoinTalk Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361604.0
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:30:13 PM

Please check below link to choose the Top ICO.

https://icobench.com/icos

But dont go blindly with the ICO rating. this is the one of the option to filter best ICO. You should check the ICO white paper before investing in it.
datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:37:47 PM

Take a look at the Eloncity , a great project based on Blockchain. This is a great opportunity to increase your profits. I will support and recommend this project to everyone. http://www.eloncity.io/
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

There are a lot of things that goes on in checking how legit an ICO is. Even though it is not 100% certain, it can help you avoid scams. You should read their whitepaper and understand the concept of the project. You should also find out the profile of the team members and whether they have real followers or not. You should also find out the percentage of allocation of tokens to the team, scam ICO's usually give higher percentages to the team. You can check the age of the website at whois.com to find out whether it is new or not.

lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:15:46 PM

It seems to me that in the first place you need to look at the idea of ​​the project, then you must clear the team, maybe you already know who. It is also very interesting to look for information about these people.
eveniyk

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

S O A R

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:19:30 PM

Now the cryptocurrency market is in a protracted decline, so you need to choose an ICO with a large level of hype. This is the only way to make a profit.

ColorfulJoseph

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

How to choose the right tips for choosing a good project?
First of all, you must search for the background of the team promoting the ICO, check them on linkedin especially and try to look out for their previous works.
trangthin841212@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:25:44 PM

Check legality such as dev team, road map, white paper, products or services they offer, is it backed up by other big companies? Or does it require KYC, AMLC or another managed agency to make your investment safe? That's the basics. In addition, the community is important, and you should use it appropriately to make the right decision
Theresachinyere

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

you need to check a lot of things in a new project like the technology, the team, the whitepaper , etc and certify thats its worth investing into.
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:51:11 PM

Read the white paper and identify its relevance. Look at the team working on this project, what successful projects the team had before. I think that the main two factors that can make a good full-fledged project successful.
Yujesuma

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:47:57 PM

Check white paper right off the bat to distinguish a reasonable divergence, since all information about ICO can be a phony. WP gives the more data what is the task relenvancy and future development of the venture. Generally don't join high top ICO in light of the fact that an excessive number of coins esteem will dumps once the coin propelled. Check colleagues in google.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:10:30 AM

How to choose the right tips for choosing a good project?

I know some users who invest in crypto projects through ICO like playing in a lottery. Without any rationality. In such a way I want to say that they have become quite prosperous. It seems like a gambling.
wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:12:38 AM

Look for an excellent team and good token metrics -- make sure there isnt a crazy amount in supply.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
ondabeat

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:20:57 AM

Maybe it's another site that makes ICO reviews like icorating.com, look at legitimacy like the development team, the product or service they offer, is it back by other big companies? or whether it requires KYC, AMLC or other regulated agency that makes your investment safe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: