Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:01:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚗🚕🚙🚌🚔🚍🚘🚖[ANN] VIN∞CHAIN🚔🚍🚘🚖VEHICLE HISTORY 🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐🚚🚛🚔🚍🚘🚖  (Read 36810 times)
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:15:05 PM

I agree with you, but in fact this project has existed for a long time, and successfully shows itself, you can learn such information from different sources, but you can not be sure of the reliability of the information that you will get! Especially you will have to visit far more than one resource before you learn all the information you are interested in.
And why it's so important? Who needs to change the information and why is it so dangerous?

This is important because some people try to sell a car as new despite it got into accident before. This is dangerous because the car could be seriously demaged in the past, then rebuilt (for example, without  installing new airbags) and then sold as new. The next owner would not even know that his car does not have any airbags.
That is why this is important to keep all the information safe.
I'm interested in what the founders of this project will eventually be able to offer both for users and for business. In addition to the abstract platform.

What exactly do you mean?

Well, for example, I'm just a user and I want to buy a car, how can I use this platform, where can I use this?

Totally agree with you about the audience.I have not seen fresh projects of this scale and such interest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

I agree with you, but in fact this project has existed for a long time, and successfully shows itself, you can learn such information from different sources, but you can not be sure of the reliability of the information that you will get! Especially you will have to visit far more than one resource before you learn all the information you are interested in.
And why it's so important? Who needs to change the information and why is it so dangerous?

This is important because some people try to sell a car as new despite it got into accident before. This is dangerous because the car could be seriously demaged in the past, then rebuilt (for example, without  installing new airbags) and then sold as new. The next owner would not even know that his car does not have any airbags.
I'm interested in what the founders of this project will eventually be able to offer both for users and for business. In addition to the abstract platform.

What exactly do you mean?

Well, for example, I'm just a user and I want to buy a car, how can I use this platform, where can I use this?

Totally agree with you about the audience.I have not seen fresh projects of this scale and such interest

I'm really impressed with this project, finally a really interesting product has appeared. Buying a supported car is just a huge problem, because it's very hard to know exactly what happened to the car before. Now there is a similar service, it's cool!
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:00:19 PM

About the telematics hardware, is it developed by in-house engineers and manufactured by the company from this project? or is there a partnership and using a branded chipset from a third party?

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
naabtf

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:58:51 AM

What about Car Vertical token. Do you see them as a treat. They have already finished their ico. Will they get to market before VinChain?
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:14:19 PM

When the beta version comes out, I want to see how Vinchain handles localization, just like Craigslist or even LocalBitcoins, localization is important. Of course, if you're buying, it will come from your neighborhood and not outside your home country.

XOOMBOX

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:59:26 PM

This project is very much useful in buy and sell automotive industry.  VINCHAIN has the capability to provide true and honest data by providing the VIN number of a certain unit/car.  As a buy and sell owner i am confident enough to buy the unit because i do have exact history record that it is properly maintained by an authorized car dealer and later on sell at a reasonable price in the market.  Isn't it amazing???
lion1987

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:57:09 PM

What about Car Vertical token. Do you see them as a treat. They have already finished their ico. Will they get to market before VinChain?

cV is already listed at some exchanges, but, if u compare the Whitepapers you will see there is not that much simliar as it seems on first sight

hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:49:21 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become popular today! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries does he plan to develop this platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:55:06 AM

I really liked how the company's website was made, it says a lot! But I unfortunately can not fully understand the essence of the idea? What problems does the campaign in the auto industry solve?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:59:14 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become popular today! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries does he plan to develop this platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, that's why it all depends on the quality of the final project, its progress and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but it all depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:03:53 AM

I really liked how the company's website was made, it says a lot! But I unfortunately can not fully understand the essence of the idea? What problems does the campaign in the auto industry solve?
I completely agree with you, the site is made just superb, it's very nice to be on it! In fact, there are a lot of problems in the automotive industry and all of them will not be eliminated, but this project will try to correct some of them!
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:07:34 AM

You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, that's why it all depends on the quality of the final project, its progress and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but it all depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I completely agree with you, not to foresee in advance how the circumstances approach. But speaking of prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its sphere of activity to a highly specialized profile, then we will be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I've seen some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
Neutrality

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:13:54 AM

I completely agree with you, the site is made just superb, it's very nice to be on it! In fact, there are a lot of problems in the automotive industry and all of them will not be eliminated, but this project will try to correct some of them!
What exactly are you talking about, could you give an example so that I could finally figure out how the platform works?
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:19:41 AM

I completely agree with you, not to foresee in advance how the circumstances approach. But speaking of prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its sphere of activity to a highly specialized profile, then we will be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I've seen some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure about its success?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:23:47 AM

What exactly are you talking about, could you give an example so that I could finally figure out how the platform works?
Yes, of course, VinChain.io is a block system that stores the history of car exploitation and can not be altered or tampered with by anyone. For each car, information accumulates during the entire period of use. The usage history will be transparent and accessible to all.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:32:10 AM

This sounds very good, but why are you so sure about its success?
I support guys from the very beginning, and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long needed modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take on a significant part of the market!
Neutrality

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:36:15 AM

Yes, of course, VinChain.io is a block system that stores the history of car exploitation and can not be altered or tampered with by anyone. For each car, information accumulates during the entire period of use. The usage history will be transparent and accessible to all.
Why do you think this is important?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:44:27 AM

Yes, you are right! Now almost every family has a car, and in some even a few, it is an ever-growing market, so the demand will always be! The technical condition of the car directly affects the safety of traffic. And what could be more important than your safety and life?
In fact, this is quite an interesting solution, and the main thing is very actual for today!
Neutrality

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:52:59 AM

Yes, you are right! Now almost every family has a car, and in some even a few, it is an ever-growing market, so the demand will always be! The technical condition of the car directly affects the safety of traffic. And what could be more important than your safety and life?
In fact, this is quite an interesting solution, and the main thing is very actual for today!
And what will be presented on the platform, could you describe the mechanism of work itself? How will everything happen?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:01:44 AM

And what will be presented on the platform, could you describe the mechanism of work itself? How will everything happen?
Well, for example, a person is faced with a problem when buying a car, can not fully appreciate all the nuances, he can go to the platform and see what the entire history of the car, everything that happened to him: crashes, repairs, buying, selling and so on .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: