Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:22:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚗🚕🚙🚌🚔🚍🚘🚖[ANN] VIN∞CHAIN🚔🚍🚘🚖VEHICLE HISTORY 🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐🚚🚛🚔🚍🚘🚖  (Read 36810 times)
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:37:08 AM

How many token have you sold and how much will be burned then?
This all will be announced soon!

I can't wait to know soon. This Vinchain ICO is one of the longest ICOs ever - Almost half a year of fundraising, exactly 24 weeks I reckon. Now, we will see if this ICO is a success to investors.
we certainly look forward to good news from a team about this project, hopefully, ico run smoothly and successfully, hoping the best of this project.
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:54:53 AM

After I saw the website 15th Engadget ICO has ended and the results are also a lot of congratulations to the team and also participants who have supported the project until it is finished. hopefully, soon there is further information about the distribution of tokens for the participants.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:40:27 PM

🎉 Results from the ICO 🎉

Our ICO has finished and right now it’s time to calculate all the results! First of all we want to say thank you all for being with us all this time. It has been a pleasure to get to know all of you and we couldn’t be happier to have such a wonderful community!

Our ICO has been held from the 1st of February till the 15th of April and during this time we have achieved great results! During the ICO we have sold 319,899,404 tokens! It would never been possible without you!

110,000,000 tokens are reserved for the partner ABetterBid. They will invest a total of  $2 mln over the course of two years, so for that entire duration the tokens will remain locked.

4,298,994 tokens will be distributed for the bounty program! 16,749,355 tokens will be distributed for our affiliate program, thanks for all who take part!

Total amount of tokens to be distributed:

Total amount of tokens to be burned:

All the tokens will be distributed within this week, we will make an announcement before that! We will be listed on exchanges 4 - 6 weeks after the ICO! Thank you all for being with us all this time!

Join our announcement group, https://t.me/VINChainOfficialAnnouncements  all the news will be published here, so stay updated!

congrats vinchain we will support at very end keep it up..
account78

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:59:51 AM

I love vinchain, I work in an auto shop and this could be revolutionary. Thank you Project
supportercoin56

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:18:15 AM

Hi...! I would like know on which exchanges VIN token will be at the start..?
vaoschave

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:05:04 AM

This is a great idea. but what about the adoption? I mean you need a real mass spread in order to get this business model work I suppose
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:32:39 AM

This is a great idea. but what about the adoption? I mean you need a real mass spread in order to get this business model work I suppose

VINchain have made an announcement that they were going to be a part of the massive Digital Dealer Conference & Expo (digitaldealer.com) in Orlando. This is a huge steps for the entire automotive industry, innovative companies and mass addoption in the future. They were among good company, as the main sponsors are Autotrader, Dealer.com and Kelly Blue Book and are excited to create valuable connections and partnerships. Find more on here: https://vinchain.io/blog/169
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:15:59 AM

Every day around the world several thousand used cars are sold, and, of course, each of the buyers wants to receive reliable information concerning the technical condition of the purchased vehicle. Unfortunately, today there is no single database of car history. I'm glad that Vinchain will be able to solve this problem Smiley
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:17:15 AM

VINchain have made an announcement that they were going to be a part of the massive Digital Dealer Conference & Expo (digitaldealer.com) in Orlando. This is a huge steps for the entire automotive industry, innovative companies and mass addoption in the future. They were among good company, as the main sponsors are Autotrader, Dealer.com and Kelly Blue Book and are excited to create valuable connections and partnerships. Find more on here: https://vinchain.io/blog/169
Today, more than 5,000 people have expressed their desire to purchase VinChain tokens on the official website. The project is really very interesting and it seems quite reliable.
gribble

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:27:24 PM

Today, more than 5,000 people have expressed their desire to purchase VinChain tokens on the official website. The project is really very interesting and it seems quite reliable.
That's good for the project of VINchain due to many people who have made investment in VINchain, so the question about the mass addoption of VINchain is just about the time until VINchain is really addopted by mass. And the developer of team will makes updating constantly the project to be more better and sucessfull in the future.
Elifey

Activity: 699
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:06:27 PM

With a difficult situation in the ICO market was successful enough, would like to see tokens on stock exchanges soon.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

🎉 Results from the ICO 🎉

Our ICO has finished and right now it’s time to calculate all the results! First of all we want to say thank you all for being with us all this time. It has been a pleasure to get to know all of you and we couldn’t be happier to have such a wonderful community!

Our ICO has been held from the 1st of February till the 15th of April and during this time we have achieved great results! During the ICO we have sold 319,899,404 tokens! It would never been possible without you!

110,000,000 tokens are reserved for the partner ABetterBid. They will invest a total of  $2 mln over the course of two years, so for that entire duration the tokens will remain locked.

4,298,994 tokens will be distributed for the bounty program! 16,749,355 tokens will be distributed for our affiliate program, thanks for all who take part!

Total amount of tokens to be distributed:

Total amount of tokens to be burned:

All the tokens will be distributed within this week, we will make an announcement before that! We will be listed on exchanges 4 - 6 weeks after the ICO! Thank you all for being with us all this time!

Join our announcement group, https://t.me/VINChainOfficialAnnouncements  all the news will be published here, so stay updated!

congrats vinchain we will support at very end keep it up..

A well deserving congratulations to the whole team of VINChain and also supporters and investors of this project that make it a success, many project are struggling to get investors to believe in their project and make contributions,
now that ico has been concluded successfully there is much expectation now from supporters to see how team can move this project forward, VINChain is set to sail, i can already tell Grin Looking forward to see exchange listing and development.

VinChain

Activity: 618

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:47:48 PM

I love vinchain, I work in an auto shop and this could be revolutionary. Thank you Project
Thank you for being with us)
VinChain

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:49:07 PM

Hi...! I would like know on which exchanges VIN token will be at the start..?
Right now we are working on that, soon we will let you know)
VinChain

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:26:33 PM

Every day around the world several thousand used cars are sold, and, of course, each of the buyers wants to receive reliable information concerning the technical condition of the purchased vehicle. Unfortunately, today there is no single database of car history. I'm glad that Vinchain will be able to solve this problem Smiley
This is what we are aiming for! Will be working hard to achieve this!
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:21:54 PM

Hello administration. I saw this message in a telegram: (Stephen Marsden:
As you all know we will be using our own blockchain (not Etherium) and our own VIN tokens! In order for our tokens to be stored in your wallet, they are in Vainchain blockchain compatible tokens. This is known as a token swap.

Alex Miles | VINchain.io Team:admin
If you want to trade your tokens on an exvhange then you will have to swap them)

And where to see the instruction? and if it is possible more in detail.
gribble

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:33:27 AM

As you all know we will be using our own blockchain (not Etherium) and our own VIN tokens! In order for our tokens to be stored in your wallet, they are in Vainchain blockchain compatible tokens. This is known as a token swap.

If you want to trade your tokens on an exvhange then you will have to swap them)

Here steps by step of instructions

1. Have 2fa enabled

2. Make a wallet name (keep on to the wallet name)

3. Now generate the public and private keys and store them somewhere safe (your gonna be using the "VIN××××××××××" public key that you just generated in a few)

4. (Before you go to "MEW" website, find your private key from the wallet that you stored your vinchain tokens in) now go to the MEW website and go all the way to the bottom where it says "sign message" and click on the link

5. (Before you touch the message box, there will be something that says "how would you like to access your wallet?"(this is when you need your private key from the wallet that is holding your vinchain tokens)

6. select the private key answer and put your private key in the box and then click unlock

7. Now put the public key "VIN×××××××××××" (its the public key that you generated) into the message and click sign

7. now you should have the signature code, you need to copy every single thing that was in the box

8. Now go back to Vinchain site and click "next" and paste the signature code into the box
Apelsin

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:21:39 AM

Here steps by step of instructions

1. Have 2fa enabled

2. Make a wallet name (keep on to the wallet name)

3. Now generate the public and private keys and store them somewhere safe (your gonna be using the "VIN××××××××××" public key that you just generated in a few)

4. (Before you go to "MEW" website, find your private key from the wallet that you stored your vinchain tokens in) now go to the MEW website and go all the way to the bottom where it says "sign message" and click on the link

5. (Before you touch the message box, there will be something that says "how would you like to access your wallet?"(this is when you need your private key from the wallet that is holding your vinchain tokens)

6. select the private key answer and put your private key in the box and then click unlock

7. Now put the public key "VIN×××××××××××" (its the public key that you generated) into the message and click sign

7. now you should have the signature code, you need to copy every single thing that was in the box

8. Now go back to Vinchain site and click "next" and paste the signature code into the box

This operation should be done when the tokens are already on the ether purse? If there are no coins yet, then  need to wait. And who already received the tokens?
MaydayMayday

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:48:14 AM

Thanks to the team for translating white paper, it's very nice that there is respect for other countries. I was very quick and easy to get acquainted with the project and I can say that this is a serious project that has a future!

WP translations are obligatory for every project. Without it nobody will trust their money to people who din't care about people who doesn't speak English
Mr.BiRoe

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:55:33 AM

This is a big project
Hopefully after the ICO, the unlocked VIN token will be the big exchange place
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: