Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:52:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292072 times)
dumitru8825

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:54:02 PM

Hello Mr. HomeBlockCoin.I want to say something important in favor of the project.Mike Michaels is a youtuber guy with 16K subscribers,and he is having a huge plan for the moment,to put all Youtuber guys with a lot of subscribers,i mean ALL UNITED (a lot of people) to invest in honest projects avoiding the scams and all that shit.What is my point?You can reach that guy Mike to make a deal with him,this can be a HUGE potential for the homeblockcoin i think you know what i mean.I hope you take my advise seriously.Thank you.
Irokez_st

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

for today 38% + on coinmarketcap! cool!
rusakovgold24

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:16:22 PM

Hello Mr. HomeBlockCoin.I want to say something important in favor of the project.Mike Michaels is a youtuber guy with 16K subscribers,and he is having a huge plan for the moment,to put all Youtuber guys with a lot of subscribers,i mean ALL UNITED (a lot of people) to invest in honest projects avoiding the scams and all that shit.What is my point?You can reach that guy Mike to make a deal with him,this can be a HUGE potential for the homeblockcoin i think you know what i mean.I hope you take my advise seriously.Thank you.

great idea!

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:29:07 PM

Hi homeblockcoin, when do you set the price of the coin?
Everyone is curious.

internal price =  outside price

We trust you.

They already answer Smiley

As soon CMC add M.cap.

Lend now and take advantage because this offer will finish soon!

Or it can follow to the WesternCoin. Unfortunately there is no other projects who can accomplish problem like this.

This is HBC not Westerncoin or other coins...

People spaming about hbc is like westerncoin and i dont understand ,  last update westerncoin on twitter 04 october 2017, is it on CMC? No , have mining pools staking system ?wallet ? roadmap? they do something or udpdate ? westerncoin is a scam project since the first.

You must believe in Homeblockcoin we had a lot of problems weeks/days ago  but the community change his mind and start support
We are HBC and we have the greatest community out there jsut look at all of you! You are great and we will make 2018 great again! We update as much as we can Smiley

Yeah but people with 50-100k HBC want to take us down which is pretty interesting to see Wink Our community will simply buy all these orders up, just wait for it Wink

great idea!
Sounds like you got a plan, if we somehow can help you let us know, HBC would love to support such people as you! Together we can achieve everything.

great idea!

+++ Like it !

I saw Mike Michaels video on youtube 2months ago speaking about HomeBlockCoin! ask him to look this forum.
I'm sure the developer would be happy to welcome Mike and his guys!
Mike is one of the youtubers that seems to me more sincere and not an opportunist either!
PROMOTE HBC AROUND THE WORLD !

Of course we would be very happy to help! Smiley

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:37:43 PM

Everyone is curious.

We trust you.

As soon CMC add M.cap.

Or it can follow to the WesternCoin. Unfortunately there is no other projects who can accomplish problem like this.

People spaming about hbc is like westerncoin and i dont understand ,  last update westerncoin on twitter 04 october 2017, is it on CMC? No , have mining pools staking system ?wallet ? roadmap? they do something or udpdate ? westerncoin is a scam project since the first.

You must believe in Homeblockcoin we had a lot of problems weeks/days ago  but the community change his mind and start support
We are HBC and we have the greatest community out there jsut look at all of you! You are great and we will make 2018 great again! We update as much as we can Smiley

Yeah but people with 50-100k HBC want to take us down which is pretty interesting to see Wink Our community will simply buy all these orders up, just wait for it Wink

great idea!
Sounds like you got a plan, if we somehow can help you let us know, HBC would love to support such people as you! Together we can achieve everything.

great idea!

+++ Like it !

I saw Mike Michaels video on youtube 2months ago speaking about HomeBlockCoin! ask him to look this forum.
Mike is one of the youtubers that seems to me more sincere and not an opportunist either!

Yep. Another ignore. WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO GET THE DEPOSIT CREDITED. THIS IS BLATANT THEFT. YOU HAVE STOLEN COINS THAT WERE WORTH IN EXCESS OF $800 AT THE TIME OF TRANSFER!!!!!!!!!!

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

I only use my Twitter account to post stock market trades. 30 straight winners. I have never posted about crypto but your company may be the first I tweet about and the stolen deposit.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:40:21 PM

I only use my Twitter account to post stock market trades. 30 straight winners. I have never posted about crypto but your company may be the first I tweet about and the stolen deposit.

If you steal deposits what makes me think you will be in business much longer. You are a scam until you do the honest thing

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
t0kyo

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:43:35 PM

Everyone is curious.

internal price =  outside price

We trust you.

As soon CMC add M.cap.

People spaming about hbc is like westerncoin and i dont understand ,  last update westerncoin on twitter 04 october 2017, is it on CMC? No , have mining pools staking system ?wallet ? roadmap? they do something or udpdate ? westerncoin is a scam project since the first.

You must believe in Homeblockcoin we had a lot of problems weeks/days ago  but the community change his mind and start support

great idea!

great idea!

+++ Like it !

Someone is selling a lot hbc and dumping the price and our rise...god damn stupid people with tons of refferals, but stupid.

cd74reg

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:49:47 PM

To anyone thinking of joining this project, feel great concern and fear. The bottom line is they need people like me to hang around and legitimately be angry at crooked things they have done. If you noticed they skipped over my request for deposit credit to help others because they have researched my postings on other projects and know I do not give up.

That way when they decide to run away with your money they can blame people like me for the"FUD". It is not FUD when I have jumped through all of their hoops to get a response and proven many times that the deposit is valid but never credited. This project has been cutting corners and doing crooked things since the begining when they would not give me my BTC back during the ICO and I was forced to pay $5 per coin to get it back. Now the coin is worth about $3 and $2 by the end of this week when they disappear again. The people of this project are bipolar. You could not even make it 24 hours off good news before pissing people off again HBC. CREDIT THE DEPOSIT that plainly shows up n the explorer but not in the HBC account - unless you have no money left.

Unbelievable! It is one thing after another with this project. Start doing your jobs right!

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:50:49 PM

Everyone is curious.

internal price =  outside price

We trust you.

As soon CMC add M.cap.

People spaming about hbc is like westerncoin and i dont understand ,  last update westerncoin on twitter 04 october 2017, is it on CMC? No , have mining pools staking system ?wallet ? roadmap? they do something or udpdate ? westerncoin is a scam project since the first.

You must believe in Homeblockcoin we had a lot of problems weeks/days ago  but the community change his mind and start support

great idea!

great idea!

+++ Like it !

Someone is selling a lot hbc and dumping the price and our rise...god damn stupid people with tons of refferals, but stupid.

Likely HBC selling and not the contributors who are scared to death of what these idiots might screw up next!

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

Everyone is curious.

We trust you.

As soon CMC add M.cap.

great idea!

great idea!

+++ Like it !

Yep. Another ignore. WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO GET THE DEPOSIT CREDITED. THIS IS BLATANT THEFT. YOU HAVE STOLEN COINS THAT WERE WORTH IN EXCESS OF $800 AT THE TIME OF TRANSFER!!!!!!!!!!
What is your issue sir, I am sure that we can help you.

cd74reg

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:00:07 PM

I am so irate right now. Do you know how mad I am that one of my team calls me up crying because she invested money meant for something else for the end of 2018 and now her funds are locked up in a shaky company and when she has a chance to sell off the 90.27 coins bought at Cryptopia and recover some of the money she cannot even access it? She cannot even get half of the worth of that coin back compared to where it was in January 8th when she bought it. Plus, if she somehow gets lucky and gets her loan back before the project runs away she will have to convert it to something which costs $8 and immediately sell it for $2. Even with all the interest she will not break even now after the missing coins. HBC you should be ashamed of yourself. I am pissed at you too because I convinced her to invest and she is a decent and honest person who loves people and never seems to get angry at them. You are ruining one life at a time here. And no she is not an American so don't feel satisfaction of hurting her.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:01:50 PM

Everyone is curious.

We trust you.

As soon CMC add M.cap.

great idea!

great idea!

+++ Like it !

What is your issue sir, I am sure that we can help you.

HomeBlockCoin

Activity: 98

Check out Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile  WWW  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Re: Help with deposit
« Sent to: cd74reg on: January 20, 2018, 06:49:27 PM
»
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Okay sorry to hear that, we will fix this issue right now, stay tuned

your HBC - Team

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:08:44 PM

I am an honest person too. I will delete all of my posts if you make this right - you already have all of the information on Telegram, Telegram Private Massage, Bitcointalk board, Bitcointalk Private Message, and emails including one cc'd between you and cryptopia support. Cryptopia pushed the transaction through when it appeared to be stuck 2 days after the transfer request was made. They advised when it showed clear on the explorer. It is there and you also have the transaction ID.

It is a real shame that I have to get attention this way but whatever it takes.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:11:21 PM

I am so irate right now. Do you know how mad I am that one of my team calls me up crying because she invested money meant for something else for the end of 2018 and now her funds are locked up in a shaky company and when she has a chance to sell off the 90.27 coins bought at Cryptopia and recover some of the money she cannot even access it? She cannot even get half of the worth of that coin back compared to where it was in January 8th when she bought it. Plus, if she somehow gets lucky and gets her loan back before the project runs away she will have to convert it to something which costs $8 and immediately sell it for $2. Even with all the interest she will not break even now after the missing coins. HBC you should be ashamed of yourself. I am pissed at you too because I convinced her to invest and she is a decent and honest person who loves people and never seems to get angry at them. You are ruining one life at a time here. And no she is not an American so don't feel satisfaction of hurting her.
Hello sir, we do not understand that, so because Bitcoin was at 20k and fell to 8k whos fault is that can we all get our money back? Right, we can not just manipulate prices all the time, but stay calm because HBC will be much much higher in a couple of month than just $8 Smiley So she will get a good return for sure!

I am an honest person too. I will delete all of my posts if you make this right - you already have all of the information on Telegram, Telegram Private Massage, Bitcointalk board, Bitcointalk Private Message, and emails including one cc'd between you and cryptopia support. Cryptopia pushed the transaction through when it appeared to be stuck 2 days after the transfer request was made. They advised when it showed clear on the explorer. It is there and you also have the transaction ID.

So are her HBC stuck?

dumitru8825

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:20:56 PM

Everyone is curious.

We trust you.

As soon CMC add M.cap.

great idea!

great idea!

+++ Like it !

You guys contact him,you are the face of HBC not me.I just said an idea for possible raise the project and connections.Of course if you guys care.Imagine that...the HBC team...contact him and talk about the plans,positions....this is marketing think witch Mike can help you with...,cause behind him is youtubers guys with influence.
cd74reg

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:26:26 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 05:38:21 PM by cd74reg

Hello sir, we do not understand that, so because Bitcoin was at 20k and fell to 8k whos fault is that can we all get our money back? Right, we can not just manipulate prices all the time, but stay calm because HBC will be much much higher in a couple of month than just $8 Smiley So she will get a good return for sure!

So are her HBC stuck?

I do not run projects o manage blockchains. I just invest my money so whether something is stuck or what, I don't know. All I do know is that the transaction ID shows the transfer is complete and the coins were never credited to her account.

This is the exact web URL to see the transaction: http://homeblock.thecryptochat.net/tx.php?tx=532257a8dac36102ff72a403f363a006d236a3ae1999cdacc7a4896b41797304

The amount of coins is 90.27 (to be credited) to HBLNPaFoZSTFWov62WrB3APUXzmmEPdeTG which is the wallet for her account on your website.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

Hello devs team,

Can you tell us more about node system? Your announce really good about it in Road map update, but maybe you have some more information about it? Very interesting to hear. =)

We made video with our thoughts about node system:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFHqxsi72T4

Our Homeblockcoin community in russian region:
https://t.me/EarningsToday

It will be very good if you will make all features for node work. Thank you.

----------------------------------
Пpивeт, кoмaндa paзpaбoтчикoв,

He мoгли бы вы paccкaзaть нaм бoльшe o cиcтeмe нoд? Baш aнoнc дeйcтвитeльнo xopoш в oбнoвлeнии дopoжнoй кapты, нo, мoжeт быть, y вac ecть eщe инфopмaция oб этoм? Oчeнь интepecнo пocлyшaть. =)

Mы cдeлaли видeo пocлeднeй нoвocти o cиcтeмe нoд:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFHqxsi72T4

Haшe cooбщecтвo Homeblockcoin в poccийcкoм peгиoнe:
https://t.me/EarningsToday

Бyдeт oчeнь xopoшo, ecли вы cдeлaeтe вce фyнкции для пoлнoцeннoй paбoты нoд. Cпacибo.
Thank you sir, we can see your effort which makes us very happy! Great job!

The Node concept is similar to a masternode and allows you to profit from holding your HBC. Pretty simply to be honest.

These new updates will make pretty big changes to the ecosystem from HBC in the most positive way, so we are super happy to update you with some more stunning things soon!

Thanks to you sir and let your team know HBC is here to help you anytime!

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

So are her HBC stuck?

I do not run projects o manage blockchains. I just invest my money so whether something is stuck or what, I don't know. All I do know is that the transaction ID shows the transfer is complete and the coins were never credited to her account.

This is the exact web URL to see the transaction: http://homeblock.thecryptochat.net/tx.php?tx=532257a8dac36102ff72a403f363a006d236a3ae1999cdacc7a4896b41797304

The amount of coins is 90.27 (to be credited) to HBLNPaFoZSTFWov62WrB3APUXzmmEPdeTG which is the wallet for her account on your website.
Okay please let me know her username and we will fix this issue together here. It looks like they got somehow stuck but they are not gone.

rusakovgold24

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:28:17 PM

So are her HBC stuck?

Okay please let me know her username and we will fix this issue together here. It looks like they got somehow stuck but they are not gone.
Thank you very much for helping people, dev

Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: