Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:41:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292049 times)
Domomo

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:17:27 PM

Any info on when you release mining pool?
monalito

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:18:03 PM

Hope more info about your dev and your project ...if you need more trust from investor ...

F7kZLsZ9XJpMVpzG9xzPXQ6oqbEjHTx1VU
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:22:29 PM

very interesting to transactions using HomeBlockCoin , make the easy way to send money without any fees and no third parties,it very independent ... maybe more detail about a team of this program. i wish any bounty campaign in the project dev

The bounty program will start from next week on, so simply register yourself and check out our dashboard to earn your bounty as soon as it goes online. The team and informations about them and also the advisors will be communicated openly soon, or the latest on our big international event n February 2018 the latest.

thanks,

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:29:50 PM

I pressed the deposit button and transferred the bitcoins to the requisites there. But nothing happened, the account was not replenished. Why? I can not find on the site how to contact support. help me pls.

Do not worry, everything you send thourgh the blockchain will find it`s way. Sometimes it can take up to 12 hours for one transaction so be patient before contacting our support.

thanks,

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:40:58 PM

Another lending ICO. Can you tell us whats the difference on those previous ICO from your HomeBlockCoin? Any idea what is attractive to us investors?

Just compare the dashboard from us to the previous ICO out there. You should see the difference within seconds. We are providing our community with what they wished and as you know a crypto currency is just worth as much as the community behind it. Attractive to investors is probably the fact that we are at the beginning and there are huge chances. Image you would have invested 1000$ into BCC at the start or IOTA it would be worth a fortune now.
If you know how we can get better or show more transparency let us know please, thanks

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:49:54 PM

I just transferred btc to my account. I love this project

Thanks for your trust and welcome on board tunji80, if you have questions or need help let us know!

nguyenthity

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:51:15 PM

Lending system? is like Bitconnect too?
I interested about lending system, but can you give details about this project sooner?
How lending works and others

Btw Total supply: 28,000,000 is Max supply?

Bounty program or airdrop?

Thanks Dev!
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:57:52 PM

Is your blockchain live? When will the coins be transferable? Will you come on your own exchange or some external exchange?

The Coins will be transferable after the ICO. We will be on our first external exchange on the 15.12.2017 as it is written on our Roadmap.

thanks,

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 01:08:42 PM

I interested about lending system, but can you give details about this project sooner?

Thanks Dev!

It is similar to BCC but as our and other communities told us HomeBlockCoin is much better.
Take a look at the whitepaper, there you can see how it works and what you can earn. It is really simple and we will supply you with video material from next week on about it.
Lending starts after the ICO from the 23.11.2017 on.

28,000,000 yes max supply.

Our bounty prgram starts from next week on and there will also be airdrops later as the community wished.

thanks,

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 01:24:22 PM

Hope more info about your dev and your project ...if you need more trust from investor ...

Thanks for your feedback, what kind of informations do you want to get more trust, thanks

GenauDer

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:31:01 PM

I'm looking forward to the ICO this evening but I hope that your servers are better than the ones of your competitors  Grin

My question is when exactly does the staking programm start? Do you already have a working Wallet that will be available in December?
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 01:35:38 PM

Our ICO will start soon but how can you take part?

1. Register yourself on HomeBlockCoin
2. Deposit some BTC for the ICO tonight
3. Buy HomeBlockCoin with your deposited BTC
4. Welcome on board and enjoy the journey!

ICO GLOBAL TIMES

dinhluong

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:56:38 PM

Thanks Dev!

It is similar to BCC but as our and other communities told us HomeBlockCoin is much better.
Take a look at the whitepaper, there you can see how it works and what you can earn. It is really simple and we will supply you with video material from next week on about it.

Our bounty prgram starts from next week on and there will also be airdrops later as the community wished.

thanks,
You said bounty prgram starts from next week, but any detail information about it?
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:11:28 PM

I'm looking forward to the ICO this evening but I hope that your servers are better than the ones of your competitors  Grin

My question is when exactly does the staking programm start? Do you already have a working Wallet that will be available in December?

Thanks, we try our best but if too many people try to get into the ICO it could lead to some downtime as even Apple or Samsung have server problems if thousand of people reload the page over and over, so be patient please.

Staking program starts in December.
Wallet available from December on yes.

thanks,

johnmoss

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:27:11 PM

Only, please, do not conduct Airdrop. Looking at other projects that have done this, the cost of the coin may decrease, as people immediately begin to sell their free coins. And those who bought at ICO - lose their money. Let's develop the community without resorting to such methods. I am waiting for the start of ICO, I will participate. Thank you!
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:31:24 PM

Only, please, do not conduct Airdrop. Looking at other projects that have done this, the cost of the coin may decrease, as people immediately begin to sell their free coins. And those who bought at ICO - lose their money. Let's develop the community without resorting to such methods. I am waiting for the start of ICO, I will participate. Thank you!

Okay, thanks for the good feedback, you are right! We have the same opinion about it at the moment! We are alsways working close with the community so feel free to drop us a line.

And welcome on board johnmoss!

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:39:19 PM

Thanks Dev!

thanks,
You said bounty prgram starts from next week, but any detail information about it?

Yes it will start from next week on, you will find it later in your Dashboard on the left side under the button "Community". Do you know what Santa Claus will bring you... Wink Just be patient and wait a bit more and you will find out soon!

dinhluong

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:48:29 PM

Thanks Dev!

thanks,

Yes it will start from next week on, you will find it later in your Dashboard on the left side under the button "Community". Do you know what Santa Claus will bring you... Wink Just be patient and wait a bit more and you will find out soon!
Yes, I'm hoping for that  Grin
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 03:39:07 PM

Can i buy coins immediately after depositing BTC?

What will be total market of HBC after ICO is over? You can give me approx figure.

Thanks,

You can deposit BTC at the moment and from tonight 9pm (london Time GMT) you can buy HomeBlockCoin, if the ICO is sold out to quick you have to wait until the next day. The ICO will go 20 days then.
After the ICO it will all go as featured in the roadmap.

Do you mean how many HBC will be out there or?

r3dic3

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:55:48 PM

what are you doing to grow the community? So far your telegram channel hasn't grown much. Only 747 members.

Why not start a telegram discussion group?

Also, what are you doing to re-assure the community that you are building that you are here to stay. Projects like hextra disappeared on the first day of trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: