Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:02:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240303 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
callkiller

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:28:37 PM

Even tho i very much like that news i still dont get why ppl keep buying etn now. Price already at 0.107 - and im pretty sure prices are going to drop drastically on launch due to massive dumps.

They might not drop as much as you expect, lots ready to buy also
404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:36:16 PM

Even tho i very much like that news i still dont get why ppl keep buying etn now. Price already at 0.107 - and im pretty sure prices are going to drop drastically on launch due to massive dumps.

Just like with BTC if everyone is bullish you can just buy alongside the bulltrend and make money which causes an increase in price and more people jump in because of that increase. The net result is situations in crypto where something can run 100%, 1000% and still be profitable to buy. If ETN goes to $1 it's still worthwhile to buy your first ETN at $1 if it moves to $1.10, $1.50, $2.00 and beyond

RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:36:58 PM

Hopefully by the time we launch next week, we will have something signed and have our first public partnership(s) in place.

If not the huge dump will be in place!
CodeBios

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:40:49 PM

all the information related to the project so far, are according to the expectations of many or most, there is not much to talk about now, just follow the development for now.  Smiley

ZineX

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:46:12 PM

Just like with BTC if everyone is bullish you can just buy alongside the bulltrend and make money which causes an increase in price and more people jump in because of that increase. The net result is situations in crypto where something can run 100%, 1000% and still be profitable to buy. If ETN goes to $1 it's still worthwhile to buy your first ETN at $1 if it moves to $1.10, $1.50, $2.00 and beyond

I might agree to parts of that but we wont see ETN even near to be at 1$ in 2018. 21b coins are just too many for that.
If you dont believe it just go check coinmarketcap. There are 8 different coins with a supply between 5-65b. The highest pricing one is NEM with a supply of 9b coins @ 0.53$.

obit8

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:14:01 PM

uspool.electroneum.com ripped me off?

I did this early on when hash rates were low, but never got a single ETN?  Was the pool broken, and continues to be broken?

Pending Balance: 0.00 ETN
 Total Paid: 0.00 ETN
 Last Share Submitted: about a month ago
 Hash Rate: 0 H/sec
 Total Hashes Submitted: 175460

I'm on suprnova and all seems to be perfect...the only thing that i can't understand is why on "whattomine.com" i read a profit in 24 hours of 29$ but i only do 16$ per day!!!!
callkiller

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:22:25 PM

I might agree to parts of that but we wont see ETN even near to be at 1$ in 2018. 21b coins are just too many for that.
If you dont believe it just go check coinmarketcap. There are 8 different coins with a supply between 5-65b. The highest pricing one is NEM with a supply of 9b coins @ 0.53$.
NEM is at 0.61$ now, so are you saying that ETN cannot do better than NEM in 2018? if so why not?
ZineX

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:33:23 PM

NEM is at 0.61$ now, so are you saying that ETN cannot do better than NEM in 2018? if so why not?

1$ or even 0.70$ would result in a marketcap of 22b/15b $. That would put ETN on #4, even infront of IOTA. Be realistic.
I am heavily invested in ETN btw but all this 1-100$ TO THE MOON WTF BBQ!1!! shittalk just does the opposite of what we need: Trust and healthy growth.

callkiller

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:41:28 PM

1$ or even 0.70$ would result in a marketcap of 22b/15b $. That would put ETN on #4, even infront of IOTA. Be realistic.
I am heavily invested in ETN btw but all this 1-100$ TO THE MOON WTF BBQ!1!! shittalk just does the opposite of what we need: Trust and healthy growth.
I hear ya mate, I actually said in an earlier post if it reached anywhere near $0.50 by the end of 2018 i'd be very happy. But who knows where we'll be or how succesful it will do with the hype behind the coin.
dndssc

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:50:59 PM

Great news from facebook, release of wallet, app and ico's money @ next week

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:59:47 PM

To be honest I was going to dump all my investment coins at opening, time the bottom then buy back.
But.
I see it getting dumped but also bought up and don't see the price tank as much as I thought last week. The negative tide definitely has turned and going back to bullish talk pre launch. 40m cap was reached very quickly. BTC bull run has made money for everyone, could be some wanting to cash out and buy into something fresh and has promise.

My sell sentiment at relaunch is now a firm hold. If hits under 5c, a certain buy.

Anyone else's thinking drastically changed?
404Revolution

Not Found

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:02:48 PM

I hear ya mate, I actually said in an earlier post if it reached anywhere near $0.50 by the end of 2018 i'd be very happy. But who knows where we'll be or how succesful it will do with the hype behind the coin.

Well I wasn't irrationally speculating I was explaining the logic behind price movements. Just because you didn't buy the floor doesn't mean you missed the boat. It explains a lot of coins really, rich holders buy the floor, then they buy even more coins which increases their prexisting portfolio value then simply live out of the coin, selling what they need as they need at the new price they set. There's no serious risk. If the price drops and they need to divest they can still sell at a profit. This is what wil make crypto unstoppable. Imagine if Jeff Bezos was unconstrained by law.... It would be crazy what he could do.

If you think 22 billion marketcap is too high you need to broaden your perspective. Market swings are regularly adding/subtracting 60+ billion usd. By 2050 billionaire status might not be so uncommon as it is today.

callkiller

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:07:11 PM

To be honest I was going to dump all my investment coins at opening, time the bottom then buy back.
But.
I see it getting dumped but also bought up and don't see the price tank as much as I thought last week. The negative tide definitely has turned and going back to bullish talk pre launch. 40m cap was reached very quickly. BTC bull run has made money for everyone, could be some wanting to cash out and buy into something fresh and has promise.

My sell sentiment at relaunch is now a firm hold. If hits under 5c, a certain buy.
?
I could have wrote that, honestly its exactly my line of thinking.
I was thinking of selling but that might not go according to plan, i'm holding and keeping an eye on buying more
Vicrypt

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:49:00 PM

Can you please confirm us approximate date of launch?

Thanks
MegoBasha

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:00:29 AM

WEBSITE | WHITE PAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOUNTY PROGRAM | ICO WALLETS | TELEGRAM GROUP

Pools

Remember, none of these pools are vetted. They are independent, so research them yourself and use at your own risk, as the ETN team is not responsible for their actions. You are entering into an agreement with them on your own. The ETN team is not responsible for any issues that may arise and can not help you concerning these independant pools.

https://etn.sup.rnova.cc/

pleas be aware that this pool

is not
suprnova.cc

is has the same design but different domain
tack care not to put your pass there

Thanks
Mego
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:03:55 AM

WEBSITE | WHITE PAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOUNTY PROGRAM | ICO WALLETS | TELEGRAM GROUP

Pools

Remember, none of these pools are vetted. They are independent, so research them yourself and use at your own risk, as the ETN team is not responsible for their actions. You are entering into an agreement with them on your own. The ETN team is not responsible for any issues that may arise and can not help you concerning these independant pools.

pleas be aware that this pool

is not
suprnova.cc

is has the same design but different domain
tack care not to put your pass there

Thanks
Mego

It's ok - I had to move to a different domain because of the cloudflare ddos protection for this pool exclusively

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
ryan1685

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:05:09 AM

This makes no fucking sense, sorry but what is friggin wrong with crypto currency? I sold everything I had bought at .11 for .085 because it was tanking. Now today it is up to .12. If the general public just got news that this coin was about to flood the market - based on the facebook post that the wallet is going to be released next week. Wouldn't all the miners and people who own it simply dump it as fast as possible? If the coin is going to tank next week, why is the price still going up. Did I make the wrong decision? Should I be buying back in after taking a $1500 loss ? Or just wait for it to plummet? I have a put option for 100,000 units at about .03, is that just a pipe dream now ? I remember with eos, the same thing happened to me. But eventually it went down to .50
404Revolution

Not Found

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:08:52 AM

This makes no fucking sense, sorry but what is friggin wrong with crypto currency? I sold everything I had bought at .11 for .085 because it was tanking. Now today it is up to .12. If the general public just got news that this coin was about to flood the market - based on the facebook post that the wallet is going to be released next week. Wouldn't all the miners and people who own it simply dump it as fast as possible? If the coin is going to tank next week, why is the price still going up. Did I make the wrong decision? Should I be buying back in after taking a $1500 loss ? Or just wait for it to plummet? I have a put option for 100,000 units at about .03 is that just a pipe dream now ? I remember with eos, the same thing happened to me. But eventually it went down to .50

Never sell at a loss like that Sad sorry to hear. If you really believe in a coin don't let the price fluctuations get to you. There is definitely a huge learning curve to trading.

ryan1685

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:22:30 AM

Nice I bought back in and It immediately dropped 15 %. good way to drop any coin is for my to get involved
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:32:48 AM

1. Believing the coin would go to $1-$2 is not like screaming moom-lambo-confirmed LOL

2. If ETN reaches a dollar that doesnt make it 20 billion marketcap, more around 5 Billion.

3. 22 Billion marketcap for ETN is totally possible within a year, so 2018.

4. Do not invest more than you could afford to lose, but there is no reason that ETN cant take the #3 spot. Zero holding it back.

BCH, IOTA, XRP, etc are great, but cant compete with our expected userbase in 2018.

QUOTE FROM THE ETN SPECULATION THREAD EARLIER TODAY

You can sell ETN at 0.11$ when the wallets are released, unless you can't act quickly enough. When you can't act quickly enough - stay away from crypto's.. This is about making money and psychology. People got scared away because it was said that it wouldn't go past 0.03$ ever. It does not really matter if you can't acces your coins - the graph already shows 0.115$ and it will remind people after the dump.

I rather have the wallets unlocked later than planned (while ETN keeps rising) instead of another hack every week which happens to many coins. And oh - this all didn't stop people buying ETN for 11 cents anyways.  I know that most people on this forum expect ETN to go to 0.0001. Sorry guys it ain't gonna happen.

Smart. Great points!!

There are MANY factors to consider.

-one of the biggest Telegram Groups on the planet.

-most number of investors in an ICO, in crypto history!!!

-around 15% of Bitcoins usersbase, NOW, before full launch

-larger exchanges coming soon

-partnerships still not announced yet

80+ million war chest

-mobile mining experience that will realize VIRAL GROWTH

-Most experienced marketing team ever attached to a crypto

-Devs are marketers that specialize in online viral growth

-Dev team survived a Botnet attack -Zero loss of coins

-Many investors used previously hacked passwords -Zero loss

-Hackerone.com brings confidence in security

-many investors are new to crypto and are not looking for just 5-10x

-experienced crypto investors are not as stupid as many think, as they are not all just going to dump their coins when a project of this magnitude just released the coins

-when everyone is planning to "buy on the dump", MOST ARE STILL PLANNING TO BUY. When everyone plans to BUY on the dip, much of a dip rarely occurs. Based on what I have heard OVER and OVER this is EVERYONES PLAN. When EVERYONE plans to buy on the dip, not much of a dip will occur. This plan only works when you are one of a few with this plan. Everyone cant do it, markets just dont work this way.

-There are many out there that believe this will EASILY HIT $1-$2, and I mean 10s of thousands (See: Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Telegram).These people will be fine with 7-8 cents. When everyone "waiting for the dip" sees this, they will quickly lose confidence that their 3-5 cent buy orders will be filled, and stop trying to save a few cents, when THOSE PEOPLE believe that $1-$2 is imminent early next year.

-a dip is likely, just not as deep as most think, with 10s of Thousands lined up to buy, the dip gets smaller and smaller with each buyer watching with their finger on the button to buy.

-Do you really think a guy like Richard Ells doesnt see this possibility coming and have a counter-strategy in place?

-yes 5 Billion coins will hit the market at once, but most wont sell at day one. Think to yourself what percentage you think will sell, and they multiply that by the percentage of their coins they will sell, and then do the math on how many buyers are there, AND THEN TAKE INTO ACCOUNT ALL THE POINTS LAID OUT ABOVE.

I AM NOT POSTING THIS TO "PUMP THE COIN"

I AM LAYING OUT THESE POINTS TO GIVE PEOPLE ALL THE INFO OUT THERE, SO THEY CAN MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION AS TO IF THEY REALLY WANT TO SELL, AND TURN AROUND AND SET A BUY ORDER AT 5 CENTS, AND THEN GO TO BED.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: