Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:38:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240303 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bgdmxd

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:21:45 AM

Still getting: "We could not send you an SMS at this time. This may happen if the server is busy or your mobile number is incorrect. Please try again shortly."

I'm sure nothing is wrong with my mobile number. Wonder how many coins are still locked in this way.

legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:23:34 AM

I believe there are some people in the thread that owe me some coins as I accepted the wager....the bet was placed that HackerOne would find an error and we would not see launch until 2018...that has not happened so please pay up your losses on this bet. Let's see if we have an honest community that will come forward on this.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
legion_miracle

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:30:10 AM

Has anyone accessed their ICO coins? And actually transferred them from the website to a wallet? I have same problem as legion_miracle, I'm a day one investor and this is the most awful "launch" yet. I suspect we don't see the true dump because most ICO peeps are STILL locked out of their coins.

You're name tells me we should be friends haha....I think this is exactly why we haven't seen a dump per se, yes 50% from launch was a bit of a dump...but considering many of us early investors got in well under $.01 with referrals and early adopter bonuses, I would have expected 80-90% from "re-launch" price. My bet is that most ICO coins are still locked up essentiially.

legion_miracle

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:31:50 AM

Has anyone accessed their ICO coins? And actually transferred them from the website to a wallet? I have same problem as legion_miracle, I'm a day one investor and this is the most awful "launch" yet. I suspect we don't see the true dump because most ICO peeps are STILL locked out of their coins.

You're name tells me we should be friends haha....I think this is exactly why we haven't seen a dump per se, yes 50% from launch was a bit of a dump...but considering many of us early investors got in well under $.01 with referrals and early adopter bonuses, I would have expected 80-90% from "re-launch" price. My bet is that most ICO coins are still locked up essentiially.

Debating trying to send another transaction with more room for the transaction fee. leave 20 ETN in my manager or something....maybe trying to send out all coins for the .2 fee is what is locking the transaction as the actual GAS is costing more.

legion_miracle

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:40:43 AM

Well that's interesting, just updated my mobile app, tried to send ETN from there to Cryptopia. When scanning the QR code from Cryptopia it puts the transaction ID in the wallet field and says the wallet address is too short. When I try to enter the wallet address manually it also says the wallet address is too short, please make sure you are sending to a valid ETN wallet.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Franz9090

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:50:30 AM

Hi guys i have a problem, i've bought this coin on cryptopia and i have sent the ETN to https://my.electroneum.com/ , to the address etnk9kbWgvcdaww5w7RGyRcRPkfXJZmzV1oi3hhxTRgxjk3U7RyymsfX7ucfKKcoz91BsECeYS9WQiS XmM2ZMSLs7m6AXACuPY , but nothing has arrived, it still tells me 0 ETN and Balance Update Pending... written under . Can someone help me ? thx Smiley
finthebar

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:11:41 AM

I am trying to figure out how many total coins and how many were sold in the ICO (I assume that is roughly the same as what is still in circulation right now), but the ANN doesn't have that information clearly laid out? Anyone?
dndssc

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:23:40 AM

Hi guys i have a problem, i've bought this coin on cryptopia and i have sent the ETN to https://my.electroneum.com/ , to the address etnk9kbWgvcdaww5w7RGyRcRPkfXJZmzV1oi3hhxTRgxjk3U7RyymsfX7ucfKKcoz91BsECeYS9WQiS XmM2ZMSLs7m6AXACuPY , but nothing has arrived, it still tells me 0 ETN and Balance Update Pending... written under . Can someone help me ? thx Smiley
transaction may take an hour due high number of them!
Now app, wallet and registration works, but there isn't the big dump that someone expected

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
legion_miracle

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:25:42 AM

Now app, wallet and registration works, but there isn't the big dump that someone expected

My first transaction was initiated about 8 hours ago, and is still pending....Please see my above post for additional issues currently being experienced with ETN, such as the mobile app telling me that the Wallet address to Cryptopia is too short....Not sure what is going on, but it seems that the relaunch is also a fail!

dndssc

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:27:35 AM

I hope in new exchange and the start of mobile mining beta soon!!!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vegaed1

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:28:46 AM

My first transaction was initiated about 8 hours ago, and is still pending....Please see my above post for additional issues currently being experienced with ETN, such as the mobile app telling me that the Wallet address to Cryptopia is too short....Not sure what is going on, but it seems that the relaunch is also a fail!

From the looks of it it's probably intentional. If everyone got their coins there would be a sh*t storm of dumpers so this might be a good thing for those holding and not flipping.
legion_miracle

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:34:21 AM

From the looks of it it's probably intentional. If everyone got their coins there would be a sh*t storm of dumpers so this might be a good thing for those holding and not flipping.

I was one of the first 15k investors in the ICO, I should at least be able to access my coins. I don't plan on dumping at this point, maybe pulling enough to cover my initial investment, but HODLing the rest. The only reason I want my coins off there web wallet, is so I know that I am in full control of them. The fact that I can scan the QR code from cryptopia, and enter the wallet address manually and get the same error that the wallet address is too short is concerning. That's a pretty big failure.

vegaed1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:48:26 AM

I was one of the first 15k investors in the ICO, I should at least be able to access my coins. I don't plan on dumping at this point, maybe pulling enough to cover my initial investment, but HODLing the rest. The only reason I want my coins off there web wallet, is so I know that I am in full control of them. The fact that I can scan the QR code from cryptopia, and enter the wallet address manually and get the same error that the wallet address is too short is concerning. That's a pretty big failure.

Oh...ok I understand now, makes perfect sense and agree.
legion_miracle

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:55:28 AM

Update: address too short resolved....for some reason scanning the QR code from Cryptopia is inputting the transaction ID rather than the wallet address....Now I've obtained the full address, manually input it, but still cannot get my transaction to process to the blockchain. Is there a way to cancel a pending transaction? because currently I have made three different attempts to send funds and can't even get a transaction hash for confirmation that the transaction has been received to the blockchain. When I look at the block explorer it does seem that very few transactions are actually processing, and some are exceeding the maximum fee of .2 ETN

legion_miracle

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:00:41 AM

By the way I have been making frequent updates, either on facebook or BTCT since the re-launch countdown ended. Some of the issues are resolved, but the reason there has not been a dump, is because the ICO coins are still not making it to the exchange. The blockchain currently seems to be broken as it does not seem to be accepting hardly any transactions. This does not seem to be the fault of cryptopia after viewing the block explorer here https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/ Looks like the majority of coins being traded are still mined coins. ICO users with coin access seems to be a rare exception currently. I would strongly consider this a second failed launch by the Electroneum dev team. My BTC transactions are slow, but don't even take this long, and show up on the the blockchain almost immediately even during high volume times.

vegaed1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:07:48 AM

By the way I have been making frequent updates, either on facebook or BTCT since the re-launch countdown ended. Some of the issues are resolved, but the reason there has not been a dump, is because the ICO coins are still not making it to the exchange. The blockchain currently seems to be broken as it does not seem to be accepting hardly any transactions. This does not seem to be the fault of cryptopia after viewing the block explorer here https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/ Looks like the majority of coins being traded are still mined coins. ICO users with coin access seems to be a rare exception currently. I would strongly consider this a second failed launch by the Electroneum dev team. My BTC transactions are slow, but don't even take this long, and show up on the the blockchain almost immediately even during high volume times.

Cryptopia appeared to crash. Nothing has been moving for minutes now.

Update. It's moving again.
legion_miracle

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:20:39 AM

Cryptopia seems to be handling the volume very well, this could really move them into a position to compete with Poloniex and Bittrex as I feel they are much more user friendly....great for people new to cryptocurrency and exchanges. 2018 will be a big year for Cryptopia as we see a flood of new users into cryptocurrency, BTC Futures on the nasdaq, and the potential of a federal reserve digital currency (https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/29/federal-reserve-starting-to-think-about-its-own-digital-currency-dudley-says.html). Cryptopia will become the go to exchange for new users of cryptocurrencies, and for this reason is one of my favorite exchanges.

Now ETN is unable to update balances and transactions via the mobile app.

snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:25:13 AM

i do not care for the dump right now ,i get in ico.and bought 1700000 etn.i will not sell for a penney .i am aim for $10,let the dumpers cry one years later.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
legion_miracle

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:28:38 AM

i do not care for the dump right now ,i get in ico.and bought 1700000 etn.i will not sell for a penney .i am aim for $10,let the dumpers cry one years later.

looks like ICO coins are starting to hit market ETN dropping below the sat support level into 450 sat territory

vegaed1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:33:31 AM

looks like ICO coins are starting to hit market ETN dropping below the sat support level into 450 sat territory

I'm salivating over here just waiting for the dip. Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: