Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:33:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dektox

Activity: 114
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:13:08 PM

What does it mean... Mobile mining? Trilling to try

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dektox

Activity: 114
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:19:11 PM

What's wrong... No AppStore. OK. Windows: Chrome blocked .exe ultimately. Android: one app discontinued, should use another. Is there GitHub repo with this code?
Z33IMPUL

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:27:07 PM

Anyone else get a " this person is not available" when contacting them throught FB messenger?
Out of business hours in the UK

Gotcha, makes sense. I'll try again tomorrow. Wallet is still not working..
jcarl987

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:36:05 PM

I think the concern over the online wallet is warranted. I would never be comfortable not having my private keys, so I moved my coins off into a paper wallet and some into a CLI hotwallet. The CLI wallet is available on github but they don't advertise the fact, presumably because it isn't user friendly enough for the target audience.

I'd really like to see an official desktop GUI wallet. Not sure if they are working on it, but right now that single point of failure is a little worrying, nothing is unbreakable and a serious hack there would probably kill the coin.

alink

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:37:31 PM

Electroneum = reCaptchaconeum  ))
Cyan_Antares

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:03:40 PM

I think the concern over the online wallet is warranted. I would never be comfortable not having my private keys, so I moved my coins off into a paper wallet and some into a CLI hotwallet. The CLI wallet is available on github but they don't advertise the fact, presumably because it isn't user friendly enough for the target audience.

I'd really like to see an official desktop GUI wallet. Not sure if they are working on it, but right now that single point of failure is a little worrying, nothing is unbreakable and a serious hack there would probably kill the coin.
that's certainly a must have feature. For now, we need to learn how to create an offline wallet for this ico
Z33IMPUL

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:15:31 PM

I would like to get my funds off of cryptopia incase they could potentially get hacked, transferred half my coins to my ETN wallet, and ever since haven't showed up. At least the wallet won't update the balance, so I don't know if they are there or not, but I just don't feel too comfortable leaving them on Cryptopia. Support tickets have not been answered yet.

I've been seeing this ever since the 14th and it's becoming a little concerning.

https://ibb.co/dknW5R
dndssc

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:29:50 PM

For the app miner I think that the team wait to have a stabilised value of ETN to calculate the right reward of mining, not ridiculous and at the same time not harmful for "true" mining through gpu

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
c0py

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:48:41 PM

The price of BTC has massive impact on the price of ETN just like it does with ETH and LTC but it also triggers the pros to dump or buy decisions magnifying many altcoin price drops and climbs.  Today when BTC jumped $2k very quickly many dumped ETH, LTC and ETN and that caused them all to crash at exactly the same time as they wanted to ride the quick BTC climb.  

See this image:

https://ibb.co/b6CoH6

BTC top Left         -    ETN top Right
ETH bottom Left   -    LTC bottom right

My quad image 43" 4K monitor

Notice how all three coins dropped at the exact same time with almost the exact same pattern making them all look like the same coin. Many people don't equate BTC's direct impact on other coins and don't take that into account when the price swings and people start dumping or buying depending on BTC's price.

Hey fella, ETH, LTC and ETN are cross paired with BTC that's why it's quoted as ETN/BTC, just like you get with Forex GBP/USD etc...

• When BTC drops altcoins traded AGAINST BTC will rise.
  • When BTC rises altcoins traded againsts BTC will fall.

THIS IS NOT PEOPLE DUMPING! ^_^ Think of it like a seesaw, if one side goes up the other MUST come down.
jcarl987

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:56:09 PM

I would like to get my funds off of cryptopia incase they could potentially get hacked, transferred half my coins to my ETN wallet, and ever since haven't showed up. At least the wallet won't update the balance, so I don't know if they are there or not, but I just don't feel too comfortable leaving them on Cryptopia. Support tickets have not been answered yet.

I've been seeing this ever since the 14th and it's becoming a little concerning.

I know this doesn't help with your problem right now, but in future I would highly recommend the CLI wallet if you are comfortable using it. It's not that hard to get to grips with and it's really fast and light weight. You can find it on the ETN github here: https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/releases

Cyan_Antares

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:58:22 PM

Hi, I have problems with my online wallet of ETN, I made a withdrawal more than 5 days ago and it is still pending, I have tried to make other withdrawals to my personal wallet and I do not allow it, that someone who will give me a idea. I have written several times to ETN support and no one answers me help please

Embarrassed Huh Huh Huh
did you complete the withdrawal process just fine? I mean, did you receive the withdrawal confirmation email and so on? maybe I've been lucky but I made a 555ETN withdrawal to my electroneum.com account and it shows it is complete (gotta check my electroneum wallet though)

https://s13.postimg.org/4ewyc6pdz/Capture.png
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:01:37 PM

Hello guys, what do we expect about ETN? conversion on dollar moving fast because of bitcoin. But we need to focus on how satoshi increase not in dollar. what if bitcoin $100,000 USD = 1 BTC, then if ETN 1000 SAT/ETN, that would be $1.00 rights, $100,000.00=1 BTC expected on 2020, how long you wait the 1 ETN = 1000 SAT?
Cyan_Antares

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:07:08 PM

I know this doesn't help with your problem right now, but in future I would highly recommend the CLI wallet if you are comfortable using it. It's not that hard to get to grips with and it's really fast and light weight. You can find it on the ETN github here: https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/releases
thanks! Downloading.. My ETN withdrawal has been sent from Cryptopia and the process has been completed successfully, but the amount of ETN I sent hasnt been confirmed in my electroneum.com wallet yet. "Balance Update Pending" it says.. It also says "A request to refresh your wallet has already been sent to the blockchain.  This may take a while to complete." Does it always happen?
cryptoneet

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:10:36 PM

the ETN team should get in contact with coinmarketcap and let them know to switch the announcement link to this thread.

it goes to the original thread
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:12:16 PM

Hello guys, what do we expect about ETN? conversion on dollar moving fast because of bitcoin. But we need to focus on how satoshi increase not in dollar. what if bitcoin $100,000 USD = 1 BTC, then if ETN 1000 SAT/ETN, that would be $1.00 rights, $100,000.00=1 BTC expected on 2020, how long you wait the 1 ETN = 1000 SAT?

yep, you are raising an important topic. In growing markets the overall win in Fiat is nice, but overall, does your alt coins cover same growth to bitcoin? I unfortunately need to confess, non of my altcoins (only have a few to admit) were able keeping up on BTC growth for the moment, so overall a loss.
Cyan_Antares

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:20:51 PM

thanks! Downloading.. My ETN withdrawal has been sent from Cryptopia and the process has been completed successfully, but the amount of ETN I sent hasnt been confirmed in my electroneum.com wallet yet. "Balance Update Pending" it says.. It also says "A request to refresh your wallet has already been sent to the blockchain.  This may take a while to complete." Does it always happen?
took a few minutes but transfer is done.
jackd121

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:34:58 PM

Question about the CLI wallet. Is there no way to quickly just chevk wallet balance? I started electroneumd.exe but it’s been syncing with blockchain for hours now.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:36:46 PM

I stumbled upon this project on a facebook group and I got really interested so I read the whitepaper and honestly I'm quite intrigued with the vision of this project and I also like the others really believe that this could be the next big thing for 2018. I've checked the market price and currently this coin is so undervalued so I just have to participate and collect some, but when I downloaded the android app and signed up on the website, I seem to encounter an issue, everytime I log in on the app using my pin I get this message "You are blocked, you are currently blocked from accessing the electroneum app, if you have entered the wrong password or pin too many times, please try again later today" I don't know why I'm having this issue, can anybody on here knows how to fix this? And know why I'm encountering this issue?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
cryptoneet

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:37:01 PM

its ridiculous how crazy fast all the sell walls are getting eaten  Grin Grin Grin

500 sat will be broken in the next hour or 2 then who knows where this baby will go
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:45:00 PM

I stumbled upon this project on a facebook group and I got really interested so I read the whitepaper and honestly I'm quite intrigued with the vision of this project and I also like the others really believe that this could be the next big thing for 2018. I've checked the market price and currently this coin is so undervalued so I just have to participate and collect some, but when I downloaded the android app and signed up on the website, I seem to encounter an issue, everytime I log in on the app using my pin I get this message "You are blocked, you are currently blocked from accessing the electroneum app, if you have entered the wrong password or pin too many times, please try again later today" I don't know why I'm having this issue, can anybody on here knows how to fix this? And know why I'm encountering this issue?

They mentioned something on Facebook about 600 or so locked wallets for security reasons, not sure if you are one of the unlucky ones. They said that will be sorted out soon, if that is the issue you have of course. I expect they will email you about it. 

You can contact them via their website, but I think they are overloaded with support messages so it may take a few days before you get a reply.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: