Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240292 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:10:25 AM

Everything is based on the longterm plans for the coin.

There are a million things to do. They are on it.

With all respect to you since you seem a nice person and you try to make things clear, it seems ETN team does not know to prioritise things.

What is happening now: ppl get free coins via air drop mobile fake mining and real mining is screwed by ASICS.
How was that important the mobile thing vs algo change?

Note that turtle (trtl) forked. Turtle, a coin that is not even on coinmarketcap yet. If the were able to do it some may assume a well known coin like ETN should be able to do it.

I understand that long term thing but sometimes there are issues you have to be ready do deal with it on short term.

To prioritise things means to know what is most important to be solved when there's a million things to do.

Regards,

this guy is right... every shitcoin did the fork but electroneum can't.... and to say "there are million things to do" in just stupid as electroneum has no other product... the coin itself is the product so it has to be working perfectly fine but it doesnt....

Everything will be fine.

How many ETN are bought a day to stay where we are right now?

Legit concerns sure, but trust you should have no worries.

I wouldnt let that nothing is happening right this second scare you away, as many are doubling and tripling down right now.

Lets not lose sight of our vision

"....but If if this is this, then how can we look at any of that?"

Any real look at what we have still signals buy. ETN is so undervalued right now its insane.

This has always been a long play. It has nothing to do with "cant"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:16:34 AM

I think the devs have tapped out. All the work so far has given them a wave of negative comments, they could cure cancer with this coin but if the price don't go up its worthless.

One of the bad thing about electroneum is not having a representative to update all of us here, they are not posting anything, just look at the other ico, they always update their supporters and investors even if the project is not as huge as electroneum, we need some one from their company here to post.

Actually, what I always appreciated was their constant communication (which was mainly done through their social media channels - FB, Twitter - not so much here in the forum, took me a while to get used to that). However, they haven't posted anything since April 13th, so I am hoping a big announcement comes soon.

Yes, every person who is supporting the ETN project will always wait for new updates from the company and it will help us to understand what is exactly happening in the background. I hear from few people about the fork they want to conduct but this not the exact news we are waiting for.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:56:30 AM

With all respect to you since you seem a nice person and you try to make things clear, it seems ETN team does not know to prioritise things.

What is happening now: ppl get free coins via air drop mobile fake mining and real mining is screwed by ASICS.

Note that turtle (trtl) forked. Turtle, a coin that is not even on coinmarketcap yet. If the were able to do it some may assume a well known coin like ETN should be able to do it.

I understand that long term thing but sometimes there are issues you have to be ready do deal with it on short term.

To prioritise things means to know what is most important to be solved when there's a million things to do.

Regards,

this guy is right... every shitcoin did the fork but electroneum can't.... and to say "there are million things to do" in just stupid as electroneum has no other product... the coin itself is the product so it has to be working perfectly fine but it doesnt....

Everything will be fine.

How many ETN are bought a day to stay where we are right now?

Legit concerns sure, but trust you should have no worries.

I wouldnt let that nothing is happening right this second scare you away, as many are doubling and tripling down right now.

Lets not lose sight of our vision

"....but If if this is this, then how can we look at any of that?"

Any real look at what we have still signals buy. ETN is so undervalued right now its insane.

This has always been a long play. It has nothing to do with "cant"

I am sorry but we don't need phylosophy and zen. We need answers regarding particular problems. Real answers.
new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:13:19 AM
Merited by contraband (5)

It is important to understand that ETN is a real company so it will behave differently from most of the coins we have seen in past.

Hence, every issue will be communicated in a very different way.

My interpretation of the ASIC issue, is that they are working on a fix but their new developers are still ramping up.  Development takes time and there development/testing timeline will take longer at the moment.  The point being is they know when the fix will be ready to launch but this is longer than most be people will desire.  For example, a company may look bad if it announces that a fix is being worked on and it will be implemented in 4 weeks. So what they tend to do is wait 2 weeks to announce that a fix is coming in 2 weeks.  Different ratios can be applied dependent of issue size, complexity and impact.

It has to be said that ETN's communication strategy and execution is inconsistent across bitcointalk, Reddit and Facebook.  However, based on the age and size of the company this sort of behaviour is not unexpected as they want to prove them selves. They also have to balance good news, bad news and transparency to give the right impression.

It is quite clear, and understandably based on the comments on this channel, that ETN will not directly engage in small talk.  Once ETN grows I am sure the current/new community manager will get more involved but they have enough on their plate at the moment.

ETN has just started it's journey so appreciate the steep learning curve they are climbing as a real company!

PNToken

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:44:59 AM

It is important to understand that ETN is a real company so it will behave differently from most of the coins we have seen in past.

My interpretation of the ASIC issue, is that they are working on a fix but their new developers are still ramping up.  Development takes time and there development/testing timeline will take longer at the moment.  The point being is they know when the fix will be ready to launch but this is longer than most be people will desire.  For example, a company may look bad if it announces that a fix is being worked on and it will be implemented in 4 weeks. So what they tend to do is wait 2 weeks to announce that a fix is coming in 2 weeks.  Different ratios can be applied dependent of issue size, complexity and impact.

It has to be said that ETN's communication strategy and execution is inconsistent across bitcointalk, Reddit and Facebook.  However, based on the age and size of the company this sort of behaviour is not unexpected as they want to prove them selves. They also have to balance good news, bad news and transparency to give the right impression.

It is quite clear, and understandably based on the comments on this channel, that ETN will not directly engage in small talk.  Once ETN grows I am sure the current/new community manager will get more involved but they have enough on their plate at the moment.

ETN has just started it's journey so appreciate the steep learning curve they are climbing as a real company!

The business of the team, how, when and what news to report, but there is the usual psychology of people, ordinary investors and you can not torment people by the lack of good news.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:18:20 AM

The electroneum team announced that they are currently testing the upcoming fork and in the near future they will do it. Sometimes next week.
Next week will be an eventful one because they are making another big announcement, the fork meaning that we will see some interesting price movement.

Hi! Where did you find these news? Has there been an official announcement? Was checking their FB page and found nothing regarding that, or a recent email. I remember they addressed the ASICs issue in their last email,  but there was no specific date (only that they would have "ASIC resistance in place before they become a potential problem").

I`ve read it on telegram and on Reddit.

They are doing testing on the testnet for the upcoming fork and once they will succeed with it we will get our mm payments.
We should all understand that, unlike other projects, Electroneum has a lot more at stake and they need to be very cautious about every step.
But once the fork will happen the price will boom and maybe we will be listed on hitbtc.

Mrsmoker

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:47:04 AM

Regards,

this man know the real problem now, i hope team see your post.

need to do fast fork before asics destroy it for long time and takes very long time to recover the price, its a simple supply and demand.
even graft, sumo, intense already fork (maybe there is problem after fork but at least asics disaster go away)

to ETN : wow, such coin! asics embrace! Grin (no offence)
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:35:04 AM
Merited by contraband (5)

This post covers most of the points I was about to write, except one more thing which I'd like to add.

I see a lot of people are saying that "shitcoin A" and "shitcoin B" have made the fork, yet how many of these other coins are different from Monero? If I was to copy-paste a coin's code in order to premine, pump and dumb I wouldn't think twice before copying any new code added to the copied coin.
But I feel ETN team is different. They're not making a Monero clone, they're making their own coin which only started from the same base as Monero. I can't know for sure but if they've made big changes to their code, maybe just copying the anti-ASIC change from Monero code will not work as-is. It's logical that they want to run tests first.

In the mean time, we can enjoy cheap ETN buying! Tongue
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:16:44 AM

I don't think Electroneum will die, it will continue to survive but for the 'hobby' miner with just one rig it's a bit depressing to see that they are paying more to mine than they get in returns so they will move on to some other coin that, at least, they will break even on.

It is depressing for every CPU and GPU miner, not just for hobby miner (like me).

Let's not forget Monero (and then cryptonight coins) purpose was to be easy minable with CPU, besides the privacy thing.

The cryptocurrency is having a bull run right now but the price is not gaining its former price I don't want to say people are losing trust but they are so quiet right now, no news that can get the price to surge, I wonder what those people who predicted that it will go $5, it's a long way for that price.
MinedTangerine

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:21:42 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 11:44:52 AM by MinedTangerine

Bunch of crybabies.

GUI walle is not needed and it is never going to happen.

ASIC resistance is irrelevant for the project in mid to long term. Only reason why would they want to implement the fork is because of community winning and get-rich quick bagholders and of course the greedy and manipulative GPU mining farms.

In these early days, the community support is very important, but at later stages not so much.

Those are the facts and Richard with the team have much bigger worries and plans then just a fork. And i think they do not want to fu*k up the blockchain again, so they are going to take their own sweet time Smiley

800 MH/s. I guess I don't need to say anything more. Just looked how CN coins are doing. The ones that forked are doing very well right now and are actually viable to mine. The rest are just dead in my opinion.
Have fun with the next 51% attack btw.

Oh and wait when the ASICS dump all the coins they mined, say bye to a decent prices forever. You are just blind.

Monero price (they forked on april 14. I think)

And Elektroneum price

P.S.
I don't own any Electroneum.

SUQA - A new open source peer to peer digital currency
 (https://suqa.org/)
Lordas

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:17:33 PM

I am against ASICs, but to be truth - what the difference on what machine you mine coin - on GPU farm or on special ASIC. The result is the same - blockchain updates, coin live and new coins are produced. And nowadays the new coins react to difficulty fast, so no hyperinflation, jus some are more profitable others not. If you buy and sell coins its the same on what they are mined. If you unhappy that you GPU not good enough - buy ASIC. Bitcoin, X11 coins are mined by ASICs mainly and live well. Not this is the essence of coin life.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:05:13 PM

I am against ASICs, but to be truth - what the difference on what machine you mine coin - on GPU farm or on special ASIC. The result is the same - blockchain updates, coin live and new coins are produced. And nowadays the new coins react to difficulty fast, so no hyperinflation, jus some are more profitable others not. If you buy and sell coins its the same on what they are mined. If you unhappy that you GPU not good enough - buy ASIC. Bitcoin, X11 coins are mined by ASICs mainly and live well. Not this is the essence of coin life.
There is no difference, except that ASIC can mine coins faster with less energy.
The problem is that, they sell immediately their coins to buy Bitcoin or maybe other coins. That's why ETN price is stuck compare to other coins.
murgorx

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

I still remember 2 weeks ago when the coin was ranked at around the 50th place Cheesy It's really sad to watch this coin being tanked so much and also receiving no news from the core team about ANY updates is just catastrophic ... Hope they come up with something big sometime soon, otherwise we are all gonna lose the interest and faith in ETN.
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

There is no difference, except that ASIC can mine coins faster with less energy.
The problem is that, they sell immediately their coins to buy Bitcoin or maybe other coins. That's why ETN price is stuck compare to other coins.

I don't see why ASIC miners would sell immediately to buy BTC, I'm an Nvidia GPU miner and I sell X17 coins immediately to buy ARK and ETN.
Maybe in ETN's case though, since whoever bought those ASICs must have realised they wasted their money, I believe they'll dumb in order to at least brake even.

@xenomorphe1 Also what's different between ASIC and GPU mining, is that ASIC mining is more centralized. A lot of money is going to the one/two manufacturers who produce them and to the few who are greedy and willing to risk an investement into ASIC farms.
We can't keep increasing the hashrates like that... what's gonna happen in 2 years? Will the 10% of the earth's electricity beeing wasted on mining when the results would be the same if everyone was using CPUs? Ofcourse CPUs are not the best solution since then it'd be easier for a 51% attack, but ASICs are just overkill. GPUs seems to be somewhere in between and people accept them easier.
xenomorphe1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:34:46 PM

I don't see why ASIC miners would sell immediately to buy BTC, I'm an Nvidia GPU miner and I sell X17 coins immediately to buy ARK and ETN.
Maybe in ETN's case though, since whoever bought those ASICs must have realised they wasted their money, I believe they'll dumb in order to at least brake even.

@xenomorphe1 Also what's different between ASIC and GPU mining, is that ASIC mining is more centralized. A lot of money is going to the one/two manufacturers who produce them and to the few who are greedy and willing to risk an investement into ASIC farms.
We can't keep increasing the hashrates like that... what's gonna happen in 2 years? Will the 10% of the earth's electricity beeing wasted on mining when the results would be the same if everyone was using CPUs? Ofcourse CPUs are not the best solution since then it'd be easier for a 51% attack, but ASICs are just overkill. GPUs seems to be somewhere in between and people accept them easier.
The problem is people who bought thoses ASIC miners have to mine a coin as they want to get profits. And we know that Monero/Sumo and some others CryptoNight coins are already forked to prevent ASIC miners to mine thoses coins.
ASIC is more centralized as only a few people are going to buy them as they are only used for mining coins. Bitmain & Co did multiple fork of Monero to try to attract the buyers. For the moment, their main coin is surely ETN... ASIC miners use less electricity than GPU miners. But they are only in few hands.
The solution is POS mining, masternodes or DPOS. But masternodes and DPOS are more centralized. POS mining might be the solution for a decentralized network.
MinedTangerine

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:50:33 PM

The problem is people who bought thoses ASIC miners have to mine a coin as they want to get profits. And we know that Monero/Sumo and some others CryptoNight coins are already forked to prevent ASIC miners to mine thoses coins.
ASIC is more centralized as only a few people are going to buy them as they are only used for mining coins. Bitmain & Co did multiple fork of Monero to try to attract the buyers. For the moment, their main coin is surely ETN... ASIC miners use less electricity than GPU miners. But they are only in few hands.
The solution is POS mining, masternodes or DPOS. But masternodes and DPOS are more centralized. POS mining might be the solution for a decentralized network.

Its not like it was announced in advance that most CN coins will fork. Whole forum was full of posts about it and about how those ASCIS will be door stops. Well if people ignored that it serves them well.
And why they are bad?

• They concentrate power so much more then GPUs. One ASIC is a lot of GPUs. So this way they don't decentralize the network but centralize it. Someone said bitcoin is doing well. Yea, but Bitcoin is now basically under control from Bitmain ASICs. Just ask yourself what could Bitmain do with that.
  • They ruin small coins and small networks. Bitcoin and Litecoin is one thing, but Electroneum and even smaller coins another. Bitcoin can survive dumps and hash rate attacks, small coins can't. Are you people blind, look how much troubles ASICs cause to CN coins. Did you think they forked for sports. There were many coins under 51% attack, some of them had networks practically stuck because of it. Then they also dump all they mine because most just want to ROI and doin't even beleive in coins they mine. Its pure bussines. So prices are destroyed. If there is more sell orders then buy and at low prices, then coins tank
  • They make rich even richer. It goes against the original philosopy around decentralization. Only those rich enough can buy them
  • As previous point, they are about bussines. People don't mine with them because they support the coin and invest in it longtime, holding etc..they mine because they wan't to make money. So they dump and they switch coins as soon as profitability is changed. On top of that they are risky investments with soul purpose of mining one algorithm. You can use GPUs for gaming or renting calculation power etc...

Also the companies producing them are greedy scamming shits as proven countless times. Just that is enough I will always be against them no matter what flowers you throw my way. Same goes for coins that support them.

xenomorphe1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

Its not like it was announced in advance that most CN coins will fork. Whole forum was full of posts about it and about how those ASCIS will be door stops. Well if people ignored that it serves them well.
And why they are bad?

• They concentrate power so much more then GPUs. One ASIC is a lot of GPUs. So this way they don't decentralize the network but centralize it. Someone said bitcoin is doing well. Yea, but Bitcoin is now basically under control from Bitmain ASICs. Just ask yourself what could Bitmain do with that.
  • They ruin small coins and small networks. Bitcoin and Litecoin is one thing, but Electroneum and even smaller coins another. Bitcoin can survive dumps and hash rate attacks, small coins can't. Are you people blind, look how much troubles ASICs cause to CN coins. Did you think they forked for sports. There were many coins under 51% attack, some of them had networks practically stuck because of it. Then they also dump all they mine because most just want to ROI and doin't even beleive in coins they mine. Its pure bussines. So prices are destroyed. If there is more sell orders then buy and at low prices, then coins tank
  • They make rich even richer. It goes against the original philosopy around decentralization. Only those rich enough can buy them
  • As previous point, they are about bussines. People don't mine with them because they support the coin and invest in it longtime, holding etc..they mine because they wan't to make money. So they dump and they switch coins as soon as profitability is changed. On top of that they are risky investments with soul purpose of mining one algorithm. You can use GPUs for gaming or renting calculation power etc...

Also the companies producing them are greedy scamming shits as proven countless times. Just that is enough I will always be against them no matter what flowers you throw my way. Same goes for coins that support them.
I totally agree that companies producing ASIC miners are the worst and the most greedy. They have produced, tested and mined the CryptoNight coins before selling it now to normal people. (Maybe the coins were beginning to be not profitable?)
And the people who are buying them now are going to be stuck with a miner which is going to be obsolete, because all coins are going to make a fork.
They surely already own a lot of CryptoNight coins and they also want to get more profits by selling their obsolete ASIC miners.
They are also surely mining Ethash coins like Ethereum. And they also are going to sell thoses ASIC miners.
Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dash didn't make any fork of their coins. Why?
MinedTangerine

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:45:51 PM

Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dash didn't make any fork of their coins. Why?

That a good question, but only they can answer it. For one they are big enough that they can take on the ASICs on their networks and they can survive the dumps. If they dump, because if you mine Bitcoin you can as well hold it.

Its also probably a lot harder to fork a coin like Bitcoin. Many people using it, many exchanges who would need to be updated etc...It would probably create quite a chaos.

mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:50:18 PM

At least it started to grow back. I lost a lot but was able to purchase a tiny bit more. I hope price gets to 1€ at least.
1 Euro is certainly very optimistic, but I think the price is not the most important, it is important that the coin was needed by users and then the price will be good.

Price is an interesting topic. I watched an interview with an expert and he said that the higher the price of Bitcoin goes, the more people get interested in it as it also gains more legitimacy.

True for wealthier people, but the masses will go for cheaper coins with bigger potential to grow.

It more refers to the fact that even people with less money might pay attention to a higher priced Bitcoin than to a lower priced Bitcoin. That is because a higher price implies more credibility.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:10:46 PM

I don't think Electroneum will die, it will continue to survive but for the 'hobby' miner with just one rig it's a bit depressing to see that they are paying more to mine than they get in returns so they will move on to some other coin that, at least, they will break even on.

It is depressing for every CPU and GPU miner, not just for hobby miner (like me).

Let's not forget Monero (and then cryptonight coins) purpose was to be easy minable with CPU, besides the privacy thing.

The cryptocurrency is having a bull run right now but the price is not gaining its former price I don't want to say people are losing trust but they are so quiet right now, no news that can get the price to surge, I wonder what those people who predicted that it will go $5, it's a long way for that price.
$ 5 is not a real price, look at the whole market and do not build illusions. Well, if the price is as before.
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: