Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:48:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: myetherwallet is safe or not?  (Read 4442 times)
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:18:27 PM

I think Myetherwallet is 100% safe. I am using it from a long time. I never faced any problem with it. But you have to be careful while using it. Bookmark the original link and Don't click on any unknown link sent to your email's spam folder .
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:47:12 AM

Yes, it’s safe to open a wallet at https://www.myetherwallet.com I have been using mew since I started my journey with cryptocurrency.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:35:48 PM

myetherwallet is quite safe, everyone in the cryptocurrency world must ensure his own security
do not be careless with you private key and ensure your laptop is safe with good antivirus.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:46:32 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 09:36:39 PM by BCTBF

myetherwallet is quite safe, everyone in the cryptocurrency world must ensure his own security
do not be careless with you private key and ensure your laptop is safe with good antivirus.
Even I do not use any anti virus on my laptop. I'm sure MEW is very safe to use. Those who talk if MEW is very vulnerable to hacked, maybe they can not keep their private key safely. Avoid activities that will damage your wallet, in that way your wallet will be safe from hacker attacks.
mumtaza

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:58:19 AM

Aman selama kita tidak membagikan prayvetkey kepada forum atau orang lain
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:15:30 AM

this is national language. Please don't spam on here with your local language. It's so annoying and people can't understand what you mean.

Even I do not use any anti virus on my laptop. I'm sure MEW is very safe to use. Those who talk if MEW is very vulnerable to hacked, maybe they can not keep their private key safely. Avoid activities that will damage your wallet, in that way your wallet will be safe from hacker attacks.
Not only private key, but they clicked wrong MEW site (phising link)
DuppyBTC

Activity: 211

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:20:27 AM

A bit off-topic message.
But which purse for the etherium is offline, which would integrate the MEW and support the ERC-20 tokens?

Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 04:05:47 PM

Actually, MEW has the best security for eth wallet saving balance and transactions, all what we see that somebody can steal our ETH is fake, if anybody ever lose their ETH on MEW i suppose they can't keep their key and others human error
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:20:07 AM

Yes of course the myetherwallet is very secure 100% percent I i use this since I'm started here and I'll a sure this is safe
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:24:08 AM

Hello guys , I would like to ask this from more veteran people here if MEW or shall we say myetherwallet.com is safe or not..?
Some of my colleagues said that myetherwallet is not safe because there maybe some intruders with wide and depeest knowledge
When it comes to security bypass could get access of your account at myetherwallet? Please
Help me answer this if mew is safe or not.. Is this a user fault to expose their private key or there is.someone could really
Access our account .. using security bypass? Please thank you.

i think myetherwallet is safe as long as you can save your private keys and not give it to other people. but yes although myetherwallet is safe, its not guarantee for us and maybe the hacker can found a way to get into your account. but so far, i think every tokens that is safe in myetherwallet is safe and other people can access your account if they don't have private keys.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
terrific

Activity: 2184
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:34:40 PM

this is national language. Please don't spam on here with your local language. It's so annoying and people can't understand what you mean.
Just press the report to moderator button when you see again like this posts.

But which purse for the etherium is offline, which would integrate the MEW and support the ERC-20 tokens?
This will help you https://tokenmarket.net/what-is/ethereum-token-wallets/

I've been using Myetherwallet for so long and still no issues that I experienced regarding the wallet. But I noticed the increase of victims because of phishing links, just beware and be careful when visiting them. Bookmark them for more safety.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:40:55 AM

Hello guys , I would like to ask this from more veteran people here if MEW or shall we say myetherwallet.com is safe or not..?
Some of my colleagues said that myetherwallet is not safe because there maybe some intruders with wide and depeest knowledge
When it comes to security bypass could get access of your account at myetherwallet? Please
Help me answer this if mew is safe or not.. Is this a user fault to expose their private key or there is.someone could really

well for me myetherwallet is very safe, because other said that because they've been even they are using MEW, it is because their fault and negligence too. Perhaps, they've been involve in slack apps of course once you sign up in you will give your email address then somebody send them to their email abut the myetherwallet link then they click it, were they do not know its an open door for the hacker to get their access to there private key and eth address that's why somebody got hacked by it.
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:25:20 AM

That all depends on the users. Carelessness is the only thing that will lead for their wallet to get hacked. There are hundred of thousands of users and if it isn't safe then MEW would not still  be operating at this time and they are totally out of the system.
FreezyDiggi

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:21:27 PM

If you use it respnosbile than it's imo the best online wallet.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:19:33 PM

That all depends on the users. Carelessness is the only thing that will lead for their wallet to get hacked. There are hundred of thousands of users and if it isn't safe then MEW would not still  be operating at this time and they are totally out of the system.
myetherwallet is really one of the best wallet used by the people and the crowd  of people on that wallet means that people are feeling safe on that wallet. Suppose if there were any issue to people or any risk for the users of myetherwallet then there would have many complaints against that and people left would be very less. But in real people like that.. 
nathan_tek

Activity: 248
Merit: 27

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:32:36 PM

You have always to check, if the url you typed in, is the right one. There are a lot phishing sites around. Best thing you can do is, to make a bookmark of the real site (and only use this bookmark). Never follow links to MEW from mails, chats, other websites, etc. If you do this, I think that MEW is safe to use.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
purangko

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:41:30 AM

For me, Myetherwallet is 99 percent secure. It's from the user why their account was hack or why others access their account. First, because of human error, mistake or fault. We sometimes misinterpret the difference between private key to ether address. Because of our COPY-PASTE attitude we sometimes accidentally paste and post private key without noticing it. 

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 09:58:41 AM

Myetherwallet is safe unless you have given your private key or you have been phished. Always be careful when you enter your credentials because it might not be the correct site. When you receive e-mails from sites, always check if it is the true site because there are many hackers who would send e-mails saying you need to change password because someone is trying to access your account. If you have slack, do not ever open the e-mails saying you need to update your myetherwallet because it is just a phishing site. If possible, bookmark the site you are using so that you don't need to search it in google. Most likely the first one that would appear when you search is an advertisement and a phishing site.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Yazrielle

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:02:13 AM

I use myetherwallet and so far i don't have any issue with that. It is secure unless you give your private key they will access your wallet and steal your tokens. I encountered an issue of phishing,they sent me a spam messege they say someone is accessing my wallet and i need to secure by clicking the link but i did not click it because my friend told me that's a scam. It is safe you just need to check and check and check everything.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:51:04 AM

Yes mew is safe as long as your private keys are keep in safe
I would not say that there is zero chance of being scammed on using mew
As my experience on using mew i would say that
Most of wallets that are been scammed and been empty are because of wrongful use of private keys
An example of it is
-for some reasons there are campaigns such as airdrop, Facebook, Twitter and etc campaign that requires to fill up some of information about you, and by these most of users specially beginners are mis understand the form and put thier private keys on eth address section
- the other one is when you log in your private key on some pishing sites... It is a site that are a repleca/ mimic of myetherwallet owned and created by scammers
-and the wrongful exposing your private keys in some sort of social media

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: