Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:44:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is holding bitcoin Greedy?  (Read 13247 times)
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:08:52 AM

In some other ways we can say greedy because we keep on saving bitcoin in the purpose that bitcoin price is fast increasing nowadays but the reality is we just think the posibililty that our bitcoin is a big amount to exchange in the future compare today.
Holding is art to make good profit and those who don’t hold and only do simultaneously buying and selling they end up with small profit but those who are aiming to achieve high they hold and make it happen and since start of crypto holding id the best formula that generate huge profit and sooner or later holding will not be easy because bitcoin will be used as payment also so this is time to make profit and buy more coins,
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:13:53 AM

I believe it's not being avaricious for I have a privilege to hold it. I earned it with my understanding and my persistence so why it would be covetous? In the event that you get it with no contention with other individuals and in the event that you don't persecute anybody it's not a terrible thing and keeping a bitcoin for a drawn out stretch of time isn't lasting you can call it a speculation however not insatiability. What's more, holding it for quite a while is a decent move since it can build its esteem so you can offer it at the perfect time I think it isn't right to call it insatiable in light of the fact that I or We put a considerable measure of bunches of diligent work to win it.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:28:35 AM

I would not say that holding bitcoin is greed, just many people want to get better profits and there's nothing to call a person greedy
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:43:28 AM

I would not say that holding bitcoin is greed, just many people want to get better profits and there's nothing to call a person greedy

That's what most of us is aiming, a better profit. Most of us are holding their coins the longer we can. It can't be called greed since you are not hauling and you are just holding what's in your hand, and just speculating what could be the price of your investment in the future.

I my self is holding dusts in my wallet and I don't want to move it.

KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:53:37 AM

Holding bitcoin is just being smart in terms on when you will spend your bitcoin and how you would use them. Its not being greedy because of the fact that you just want something better for a coin that you spend your time just to earn with.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:24:35 AM

Buying a lot bitcoins is greedy and not holding them. Where's the greed in holding? Greed is when you want more  of it and you will not stop even you have already enough or more than enough so your term isn't accurate.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:19:01 AM

Most people now with the rise of bitcoin value, just want to hold bitcoin for as long as they can so that they can maximize their worth. But isn't it a little too greedy to just keep holding bitcoin?
We've all read that story in the school with the moral "Greed is a Curse".
So what if too much greed in bitcoin may backfire? What if, the hodlers end up with nothing?
That is not possible because bitcoin will always have a value. So those hodlers will still have something even if they will not earn any profit from bitcoin.  Another thing is that, holding onto bitcoin is not what you call greed, they're just playing it safe because of having doubt about what could happen to bitcoin at a specific time and they are just waiting for a perfect moment to gain maximum profit from it.
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:39:29 AM

I think holding bitcoins Is not greedy because holding bitcoins is an investment. They just invest their money in bitcoins to earn profits, while bitcoin value increases day by day.
Yeah.. on investing more precisely to earn profits that sometimes unexpected.. price movements more natural moves, and also it can't be said as a greedy's thing when earning high profits in holding bitcoin and selling it at a very high price. It's a normally's thing and an effort which there's no purposes for greedy.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:46:00 AM

Most people now with the rise of bitcoin value, just want to hold bitcoin for as long as they can so that they can maximize their worth. But isn't it a little too greedy to just keep holding bitcoin?
So what if too much greed in bitcoin may backfire? What if, the hodlers end up with nothing?

I believe greed has a moral consequence that needs to be assess, meaning your act of holding bitcoin coming at the expense of others. People save money for future references, therefore they hold money, to be spend on some important things in the future. The concept of investing is built around the idea that a dollar invested is worth tomorrow than it is today. Holding their OWN Bitcoin is not greed, it is self-belief and making your money safe. People have their own reason onto something. They hold their own money because they don't want it to gamble onto something they ain't sure about the possibility of winning.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:53:38 AM

people have different opinions that say greedy but I think holding bitcoins can not be said to be greedy because to get more profit is our goal in bitcoin so I do not think it's a problem
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:56:49 AM

I don't think its greedy to hold for bitcoin. Just wanted to earn much in the future and be profited with bitcoins that is the mean reason for holding.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:00:35 AM

I don't think its greedy to hold for bitcoin. Just wanted to earn much in the future and be profited with bitcoins that is the mean reason for holding.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Rascar Capac

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:53:17 PM

The reason I am holding or at least not selling (most of my btc is in alt's atm) is because we have not reach BTC's potential. There is so much to come and thus selling your crypto is the same as robbing yourself. Simply because you lose out of much profit and innovation.
Man From The Future

Activity: 371

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:34:38 PM

Don't get too much worry. The rise of bitcoin price won't make people more greedy, but more competitive. Besides people who have been holding bitcoin for a long time are likely to be more patient than greedy because they are capable of keeping bitcoin for such long time and waiting for its high price.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:07:07 PM

Bitcoin holding it is not greedy. To my mind it is more profitable and safety. Especially taking into account current value
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:14:30 PM

It's just like comparing it to a fiat money saving your money in a banks or vault. This is not greedy. But if you thinking 10 years from now it's different story. Bitcoin will change my life.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

McKane

Activity: 350

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:16:43 PM

If we see that topic in two ways then we have twice answer for that.
1) Having bitcoin is not greedy but it is more best way to save for future.
2) Holding bitcoin can give you more benefit. You will never ever think about this that how much it will be helpful.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:27:43 PM

I don't think holding bitcoins are bing greedy because you are just securing your future, holding bitcoin is like that if you have money in savings you can guarantee your future. Dreaming big is not being greedy as well as holding bitcoins because if you are holding bitcoins it means for some people they have a big dream for themselves.

catdiscinert

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:17:27 AM

People holding to their bitcoins are not really greedy but is smart. If you hold unto your bitcoins until the prices are peaked, but still you hold unto your bitcoins than that definitely greed.
SOHAIB BAIG

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:31:19 AM

now these days the price of btc is rising rising and rising the btc market is growing rapidly,holding btc is much greedy its also a good think of holdin if the price incrises thats good thing and if price dicrese then greed is curse Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: