Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <>  (Read 113364 times)
Azrael_PT

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

Par Pari Refertur

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 10:20:23 AM

Added 5,5GH/s to the pool. My Jalapeño arrived yesterday. Smiley
More on the way. Cheesy

About the recent accusations made from some users about kinlo.
Well i am in the pool about a year now and i don't have any problem. Always got my payments in time.
If kinlo is holding your payments is because he as a good reason.
I support kinlo on that.

Cheers

Pedro Soares

Donations: 16WPtSGFtj7wH2TxQi5tZfdxtAG84zPVwD
CEX.IO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adara

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 02:00:08 PM

1. Kinlo said: Stop mining => Payout

Wrong, he is not honoring those requests. Many accounts have stopped mining for a few weeks now (0 hashes) and he is still blocking payouts and keeping their share of mined blocks.

With doing that stuff, you are not hurting kinlo- you are hurting the whole pool which does not get any new hashing power!

Wrong, may be kinlo is hurting himself and his own pool by implementing these crazy practices and wrong judgements. Pool operators should pay for all mined work. No judgements from the operator, right or wrong, on already mined work which has already been converted into coins.
It's good for miners to be aware of what's going on, it will help them out when choosing pools.

kinlo is doing work against -supposed-to-be Botnet-Accounts

Wrong, he is not blocking "supposed" botnets, he is blocking payments.

kinlo is trustworthy

Only as long as he pays all users for their mined work, he has not done that for several blocks in a row now, therefore he is not.
adara

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 02:04:42 PM

Added 5,5GH/s to the pool. My Jalapeño arrived yesterday. Smiley
More on the way. Cheesy

Good luck with your new mining equipment, Pedro!

Well i am in the pool about a year now and i don't have any problem. Always got my payments in time.

Well, good luck as well. Feel free to contact me if you get any problems mining there. Specially when you have build a large minipool with many users as some of the scammed users had.
shubhank008

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 08:32:53 PM

Hey guys,

First of all suspicious things on your side, which nobody mentions:

1. Kinlo said: Stop mining => Payout
      @shubhank008  Clearly shows, that you have a lot of shares created within the last 24 hours  ... seems not that you have stopped mining so far.

2. Who the fuck knows adara  ??
   Adara registered mid June this year and is only running around accusing kinlo everywhere doing scam.
That is libel and slander across the forum- especially at the newbie area. This is no good style, and compared to reals scam, this scam works already too long to be scam. Honestly - STFU - everywhere.
With doing that stuff, you are not hurting kinlo- you are hurting the whole pool which does not get any new hashing power!
And such accusations from a newbie member is totally  unreasonably  wrong.

To be honest, there are over 500 Users mining there- If all of them won't get payout, do you think they still would mine there? I get my Payout exactly when the trx limit happens and I think alot of others too.

kinlo is doing work against -supposed-to-be Botnet-Accounts, because they would hurt the pool in any f*** way. Why? It one of that networks really is a Botnet, and that Botnet is discovered by someone one day- the pool gets troubles by law - at least the IP is banned by anti-virus.-... then the pool is dead.
I'm sure, there is a reason why kinlo acts this way (he already described it) and to kinlo is trustworthy!

oh man, he wants to block the account fine by me, block the ip of miners connecting too, I am already stopping bit by bit as already down to 4GHs from 20GHs. Why the hell does he blocks payments for blocks I mined and work I did, if he had blocked acc and work wasnt done, I wont mind, but ffs I mined the whole time (didnt knew then acc is blocked) and now my payment isnt made.

2.5BTC~+ aint no small talk, my users are asking what happened to the support they mined whole month for using their GPU and electricity so the site could upgrade its 7th server to 1Gbps, I have no god damn reply to make to them.

And just 100 extra connections (he confirmed) hurting the pool ? Is tht pool running on some netbook ? Even hostgator shared hosting can handle 250 connections and a i3 can do more than 10k, he didnt blocked or had problem when  wasnt using proxy at start or was using proxy before this and mined so much, but now when pool is in dire situation, all excuses are coming up.

---------------Updated after 20 mins of rechecking the account---------------

Sorry, made above post before checking account now.
Seems I have been cashed out all my pending funds nice and clear an account is unblocked again too.

@kinlo thanks for paying out and sorry if I hurt your feelings in anyway but I was really frustrated with no payment from 2+ weeks and users asking me when servers will upgrade and result of mining, now I can finally answer them

Also, just to confirm, do you wish me to mine at your pool anymore or should I change pools ? I am still using the same proxy you gave me. And tbh I wont really like such a messy problem in future if I ask all my users to mine again like before at 20GHs~ This just creates frustrations.

http://puu.sh/3lQgN.png
adara

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 09:53:31 PM

Good to hear you got paid shubhank008. Nobody should go through so much trouble, and so much time, to get paid. Will check with the rest of scammed users.
kinlo

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

Pool operator of Triplemining.com

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 12:27:43 AM

To give an update about the blocked users:

- We had about 100 users that have been blocked, due to massive connections.  Except a few (shubhank for example) that were giving several gigahashes to the pool, the majority only contributed a few megahashes, with a lot of connections (>1000).

- We're currently down to about 25 users with many connections.  This is good news, as the load has reduced on the pool server, allowing me to shut down back-ends, which cost me money, money I will probably never get back.  Most of the feedback I've received was positive, too bad we have a few trolls....  The others have been unblocked.

- I am occasionally unblocking everybody, so those that did not request an unblock will get an unblock anyway if they stopped their connections.  However, as soon as the script runs again (currently once per 24h) the accounts going over the limit are blocked again.

- There surely are people that are doing honest work on the pool, compared to real botnets.  However I cannot distinguish between them, that's why I'm enforcing a global rule for everybody to use only a limited amount of connections.   These limits are high enough for any single miner to continue mining, but it is for me impossible to manage separated rules for everybody: that's why there will be no exceptions.  Anyone can run a proxy server to run as many clients as they'd like.

- Shubhank008: it's nice to see that you can manage your users with just one server.  But please do not underestimate the total load of all combined connections, plus the fact that not all miners are equally efficient

- Shubhank008: you're still welcome to mine on our pool, I've only paid you as an act of good faith, but we can continue this discussion on irc.  I can give you details about the remaining connections.
adara

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 12:12:36 PM

- We had about 100 users that have been blocked, due to massive connections.  Except a few (shubhank for example) that were giving several gigahashes to the pool, the majority only contributed a few megahashes, with a lot of connections (>1000).

- We're currently down to about 25 users with many connections.  This is good news, as the load has reduced on the pool server, allowing me to shut down back-ends, which cost me money, money I will probably never get back.  Most of the feedback I've received was positive, too bad we have a few trolls....  The others have been unblocked.

- I am occasionally unblocking everybody, so those that did not request an unblock will get an unblock anyway if they stopped their connections.  However, as soon as the script runs again (currently once per 24h) the accounts going over the limit are blocked again.

- There surely are people that are doing honest work on the pool, compared to real botnets.  However I cannot distinguish between them, that's why I'm enforcing a global rule for everybody to use only a limited amount of connections.   These limits are high enough for any single miner to continue mining, but it is for me impossible to manage separated rules for everybody: that's why there will be no exceptions.  Anyone can run a proxy server to run as many clients as they'd like.

- Shubhank008: it's nice to see that you can manage your users with just one server.  But please do not underestimate the total load of all combined connections, plus the fact that not all miners are equally efficient

- Shubhank008: you're still welcome to mine on our pool, I've only paid you as an act of good faith, but we can continue this discussion on irc.  I can give you details about the remaining connections.

Well kinlo, I was about to congratulate you for rectifying, but you still have many, many users with blocked payments for already mined blocks. And I still have not received all answers from involved users yet. So there may be more than the 25 you yourself recognize. Some of them, as you well know, have greater amounts owed that Shubhank008 had. It does not seem very fair to hold those amounts for such a long time just because your script correctly or incorrectly (as you yourself recognize) flags them as bots.

And at any measure it is not a good practice at all, to hold payments for mined blocks. This should never be done at any pool.

Will you be so kind to honor all users for all their mining work that has already been converted into coins, coins that you are still holding. Would you please pay what in all common sense is actually theirs, their share of work for already mined blocks?

A recommendation here: clear payments for all accounts asap, pay all users what you owe them for all mined blocks, by now a high amount when you add up all users. You are not clean until you pay them all, kinlo.

Then you may want to enforce your policies, whatever they are, crazy or not, but you should inform all miners before they open an account at your pool, that you will be from time to time holding payments for their share of mined blocks according to whatever crazy rules you are implementing. This will probably avoid any mistakes on their part as well. Inform them of your policies, crazy or not, so that they are aware of the risks they are taking when mining at your pool. As of today your miners are not informed when joining your pool. Until you do that it seems like a miners trap.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 09:07:27 AM

Well kinlo, I was about to congratulate you for rectifying, but you still have many, many users with blocked payments for already mined blocks. And I still have not received all answers from involved users yet. So there may be more than the 25 you yourself recognize. Some of them, as you well know, have greater amounts owed that Shubhank008 had. It does not seem very fair to hold those amounts for such a long time just because your script correctly or incorrectly (as you yourself recognize) flags them as bots.

And at any measure it is not a good practice at all, to hold payments for mined blocks. This should never be done at any pool.

Will you be so kind to honor all users for all their mining work that has already been converted into coins, coins that you are still holding. Would you please pay what in all common sense is actually theirs, their share of work for already mined blocks?

A recommendation here: clear payments for all accounts asap, pay all users what you owe them for all mined blocks, by now a high amount when you add up all users. You are not clean until you pay them all, kinlo.

Then you may want to enforce your policies, whatever they are, crazy or not, but you should inform all miners before they open an account at your pool, that you will be from time to time holding payments for their share of mined blocks according to whatever crazy rules you are implementing. This will probably avoid any mistakes on their part as well. Inform them of your policies, crazy or not, so that they are aware of the risks they are taking when mining at your pool. As of today your miners are not informed when joining your pool. Until you do that it seems like a miners trap.

Why are you promoting the interests of blocked users, the majority of whom are botnet owners? Are you a shill for the betnetters? It sure seems like that.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
adara

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 11:42:42 AM

Wrong, many innocent users are caught up with payments blocked.
Second, all pools should pay for mined blocks and triplemining is not doing that. Therefore creating a lot of trouble for innocent miners which at anytime and by surprise could have their payments for mined blocks appropriated by the operator. No pool should block payments for mined work which has already been converted into coins. Period.
Third, as previously said, I will agree on blocking bootnets from mining or just closing the "suspected" botnet accounts, but if you read carefully, the operator is not doing that.
It's just common sense what is defended here.
Gaim

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 11:58:25 AM

Wrong. Stop talking for other people and stop talking like these blocks are common!

Blocking payment is not stealing.
You get payed for the work done, when they move their miners away.  You are argueing like they never get payed. Still miners => no payout.

If payout done, you have a vicious circle, if miners are not moved away... Blocking account may be even more worse, cause it looks like you got stealen, because you can't look into it anymore.

adara

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:06:07 PM

That's not correct: many accounts have stopped mining long ago now.

Just pay for all mined work that has been converted into coins as every pool should do.

And you are right, blocking of payments is common, just look at kinlo's own post. These are many users, not just a few.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 12:32:36 PM

That's not correct: many accounts have stopped mining long ago now.

Just pay for all mined work that has been converted into coins as every pool should do.

And you are right, blocking of payments is common, just look at kinlo's own post. These are many users, not just a few.

Please post data. If you have none, then please qualify your statements as hearsay.

adara

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:18:54 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2013, 03:22:34 PM by adara

So many users with payments for mined blocks appropriated, as acknowledged by the operator himself, is no hearsay.  
As kinlo well knows, most of these accounts have stopped mining long ago.
More info will come and be posted on time.
That said, no one should go through so much trouble as shubhank008 had to, just to get paid for what in all common sense belongs to them, their share of work for blocks mined and converted into coins, coins which are appropriated by the operator.
Now organofcorti, I do then understand that you do support pool operators which block and appropriate payments for work which in all common sense belongs to miners, is that correct? I certainly hope that's not the case, because it will be a nightmare for miners if all pools did that!

adara

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 04:04:34 PM

Blocking payment is not stealing.

Unless the owner/miner of the coins agrees for those to be withhold and the operator pays an interest for holding them, then blocking payments is in fact stealing.
That without mentioning other damages to the miner like in the case bitcoin goes down in price and the miner has to pay electricity and other bills in USD or any other currency.
The longer the operator keeps the coins for himself, the more trouble he will have.
So yes, blocking payments without the miner consent is in fact stealing.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 09:28:01 PM

So many users with payments for mined blocks appropriated, as acknowledged by the operator himself, is no hearsay.  
As kinlo well knows, most of these accounts have stopped mining long ago.
More info will come and be posted on time.
That said, no one should go through so much trouble as shubhank008 had to, just to get paid for what in all common sense belongs to them, their share of work for blocks mined and converted into coins, coins which are appropriated by the operator.
Now organofcorti, I do then understand that you do support pool operators which block and appropriate payments for work which in all common sense belongs to miners, is that correct? I certainly hope that's not the case, because it will be a nightmare for miners if all pools did that!

I support data. You have none.

adara

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:47:30 PM

Then we both support data. That's good.
More than enough data has already been provided, even by the operator himself (over 100 and then over 25 users with payments on hold according to kinlo), if you read carefully. Users with blocked payments have come in and have provided data like shubhank008.
And more data is on the way, when the time comes.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 02:27:06 AM

More than enough data has already been provided, even by the operator himself (over 100 and then over 25 users with payments on hold according to kinlo), if you read carefully. Users with blocked payments have come in and have provided data like shubhank008.

Apart from shubhank008 I have seen no confirmed data.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 04:14:56 AM

If these accounts are botnets, Kinlo has every right to keep what he needs for the pool's losses, then pass the rest on to the regulars and/or legit miners.

I first became aware of them earlier this year, thanks to this guy bragging about his slaves....  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137904.0

Is there a botnet prevention / detection guide or software that all miners should be aware of ?

adara

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 03:13:50 PM

Well, you see, in the free world you are innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around. Nobody should go through all the trouble that shubhank008 had to just prove his innocence and get paid his fair share of work for mined blocks after waiting for so many weeks.

When you mine at triplemining you seem to be mining at the Mother of all Inquisitions and as soon as you or one of your minipool users is flagged you are lost and your payments are frozen. Not a good practice at all. Again, no pool should appropriate coins belonging to miners for their mined blocks.

Over 100 users, then down to 25 (a bit more according to the number of people that have contacted me) have been judged by the inquisitors and had their payments frozen according to the operator himself. There are many, many burned innocents, at this middle age style bonfires, among them.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 12:06:44 AM

Well, you see, in the free world you are innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around. Nobody should go through all the trouble that shubhank008 had to just prove his innocence and get paid his fair share of work for mined blocks after waiting for so many weeks.

When you mine at triplemining you seem to be mining at the Mother of all Inquisitions and as soon as you or one of your minipool users is flagged you are lost and your payments are frozen. Not a good practice at all. Again, no pool should appropriate coins belonging to miners for their mined blocks.

Over 100 users, then down to 25 (a bit more according to the number of people that have contacted me) have been judged by the inquisitors and had their payments frozen according to the operator himself. There are many, many burned innocents, at this middle age style bonfires, among them.

You have no data. Please post something with content.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: