Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <>  (Read 113364 times)
PandaMiner

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 05:28:25 PM

I just woke up to a nice email. I won the jackpot!
Congrats! Cheesy

Thanks.  Grin

Update:
GUIminer modified to work with Triplemining -> https://www.triplemining.com/img/gui.png
What's different with this miner? I'm hashing along fine with the old version 3011-05-01?
Try it out .. i'm getting better results with this one ..

OMG, how did you get a version from 100 years in the future Oldminer? lol.

The only difference is that TripleMining has been added to the drop-down list. I'm hashing away with my 2011-06-14 version just fine.  But I always like to have the latest versions.

❘|❘ NEUFUND Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment
JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MrSam (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2011, 05:43:21 PM

I changed the "My pool" page, you can now change the name (and i suggest you do so, wall of fame coming up next)

+ Extra bonusses for minipool owners

Keep on mining!
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 06:20:41 PM

OMG, how did you get a version from 100 years in the future Oldminer? lol.

haha..yea its called Hyperguiminer  Cool

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
CNMOH

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 06:55:30 PM

I think there might be something wrong with the estimated earnings for the current round.

When I was at bitcoin.lc, I made around 0.3 BTC per 24h. I've been mining here for about 8 hours, and my estimated reward for this round is 0.51 at the moment and rising fast. Is there something I'm missing?
MrSam (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2011, 06:57:59 PM

I think there might be something wrong with the estimated earnings for the current round.

When I was at bitcoin.lc, I made around 0.3 BTC per 24h. I've been mining here for about 8 hours, and my estimated reward for this round is 0.51 at the moment and rising fast. Is there something I'm missing?

This is a smaller pool so your earnings will be way higher ! Smiley

(i tought you would be happy ? )
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 07:05:11 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2011, 08:11:02 PM by Oldminer

Yea as mrsam said, you will get coins less often but when you do the amounts will be higher. In my case I was mining at bitcoin.lc and was earning about 0.7/day - my current estimated earnings in this pool are 4.17BTC, so I expect I'll get this in about 6-7 days instead of 0.7 each day, so its the same return but over a given period. However, as I now have people mining with me my return will be higher overall. And of course then theres the potential to win the jackpot which will increase in value over time as more miners come onboard.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2011, 08:08:48 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2011, 08:25:00 PM by jdebunt

Right, well i made a short guide, feel free to fill in any blanks Smiley

Requirements :

* Windows or Linux PC or Mac OS pc (any version thats not older than 4 years should do)
* Internet connection (check your local ISP)
* A decent graphics card (nVidia will work, albeit slower , ATI cards are dominating the charts)
* Proper cooling on the graphics card (additional fans can be useful, depending on your setup)
* A good amount of patience (you aren't getting rich overnight here folks)
* A proper mining program (check http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=16125.0)

Getting started :

I'm using Guiminer, as i'm on Windows 7 64 bit. Throughout the forums you'll find the guides for other OSes/other miners. Most of them will need the same information though, using the command prompt instead of the GUI.

First you need to download Guiminer, which can be found here : http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=3878.0

How to use:

Extract the zipfile to a directory on your desktop/hard drive.
Open the created directory and instead of running "poclbm.exe" (which runs the command line version), run "guiminer.exe".
If you have OpenCL set up correctly this should launch the GUI.
If you get an error about OpenCL, you need to install an OpenCL package from your GPU vendor (www.nvidia.com - check for your card's most recent drivers, they come with OPENCL support). For AMD/ATI cards you can get OpenCL http://developer.amd.com/gpu/AMDAPPSDK/downloads/Pages/default.aspx.

Once Guiminer opens, it'll look like this :

https://www.triplemining.com/img/gui.png

Now you'll see several important bits of information on this screen :

Server : this has to be selected as "Tripleminingr"
username_worker: login name you used to create your account_worker name (workers can be created through your profile on the triplemining.com website (Click the "My Workers" tab while logged in to your account)

extra flags : depending on the type of card you have, more info about this can be find under the "Mining" section on the official Bitcoin forums
CPU affinity : these can be left unchecked, as we will be mining using the GUI, and not the CPU.

Simply hit "Start Mining" and off you go !

***NOTE***

If you're using an older version of GUIminer, you have to follow these steps to set up the pool :

Create  a new CUDA/OpenCL miner from the File tab, give it a name and click OK.
Server : "Other"
Servername : eu.triplemining.com
Port : 8344
username_worker: login name you used to create your account_worker name (workers can be created through your profile on the triplemining.com website (Click the "My Workers" tab while logged in to your account)

extra flags : depending on the type of card you have, more info about this can be find under the "Mining" section on the official Bitcoin forums
CPU affinity : these can be left unchecked, as we will be mining using the GUI, and not the CPU.

You may have noticed i'm using a CUDA miner (nVidia users will use this), ATI card owners can select OpenCL miner for optimal performance.

So far, this doesn't look different from ANY other mining pool , right?
Well, here is where you are, unfortunately, DEAD WRONG!!!! And i'll tell you why if you stick with me for a minutes!

Why Triplemining is different :

* Daily Jackpot being offered to a random member who is mining at the given time of the jackpot. (best to leave your miner run for longer stints anyway to maximize earnings)
This Jackpot is currently 0.5 BTC, for just mining, something you'll do with any pool. This is the first of many incentives to keep people mining in this pool.

But it gets better !

"For every found block we increase our jackpot by the remaining part of the 1% fee (after minipool owners have been rewarded). Once per week the jackpot is paid-out, randomly connected to the find of a block, to one miner active at the moment of the find." More friends invites = more mining = more blocks found = bigger jackpot!

* Refer your friends to maximize earnings. Yes, you heard it, get your friends to jump in this pool (pun intended).
If you manage to refer even just ONE friend, you increase your earnings.
How, you may ask? Simple!

"For every found block, we redistribute a share of the 1% fee to all minipool owners (people with 1 or more friends mining with them). The redistribution is connected to the shares found by your friends, not yours! So if the hash rate of your friends equals or is bigger than yours, your part in the redistribution will be equally bigger."

wait, what? i didnt get it !

Okay, if you are mining, you have a friend referred and mining "alongside" you , a block gets found, you and your friend both get a slightly bigger cut. For absolutely zero extra effort compared to other pools!

Conclusion :

Join now, the pool is still small, meaning bigger rewards if you start mining right now!
Get your friends/family/enemies to join us too, and you'll be making even more bitcoins!
Plus, you can give your minipool (the group of people mining Alongside you) an own name. E.g. i'm on Team Awesome. Because i am awesome. And don't you forget it!

Where do i sign up , you'll ask after reading this wall of text (critting for over 9000! true story).

Click https://jdebunt.triplemining.com/register and start earning them bitcoins right NOW!

jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2011, 08:10:21 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2011, 11:38:46 AM by jdebunt

Right, well i made a short guide, feel free to fill in any blanks Smiley

Requirements :

* Windows or Linux PC or Mac OS pc (any version thats not older than 4 years should do)
* Internet connection (check your local ISP)
* A decent graphics card (nVidia will work, albeit slower , ATI cards are dominating the charts)
* Proper cooling on the graphics card (additional fans can be useful, depending on your setup)
* A good amount of patience (you aren't getting rich overnight here folks)
* A proper mining program (check http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=16125.0)

Getting started :

I'm using Guiminer, as i'm on Windows 7 64 bit. Throughout the forums you'll find the guides for other OSes/other miners. Most of them will need the same information though, using the command prompt instead of the GUI.

First you need to download Guiminer, which can be found here : http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=3878.0

How to use:

Extract the zipfile to a directory on your desktop/hard drive.
Open the created directory and instead of running "poclbm.exe" (which runs the command line version), run "guiminer.exe".
If you have OpenCL set up correctly this should launch the GUI.
If you get an error about OpenCL, you need to install an OpenCL package from your GPU vendor (www.nvidia.com - check for your card's most recent drivers, they come with OPENCL support). For AMD/ATI cards you can get OpenCL http://developer.amd.com/gpu/AMDAPPSDK/downloads/Pages/default.aspx.

Once Guiminer opens, it'll look like this :

https://www.triplemining.com/img/gui.png

Now you'll see several important bits of information on this screen :

Server : this has to be selected as "Tripleminingr"

Simply hit "Start Mining" and off you go !

***NOTE***

If you're using an older version of GUIminer, you have to follow these steps to set up the pool :

Create  a new CUDA/OpenCL miner from the File tab, give it a name and click OK.
Server : "Other"
Servername : eu.triplemining.com
Port : 8344

You may have noticed i'm using a CUDA miner (nVidia users will use this), ATI card owners can select OpenCL miner for optimal performance.

So far, this doesn't look different from ANY other mining pool , right?
Well, here is where you are, unfortunately, DEAD WRONG!!!! And i'll tell you why if you stick with me for a minutes!

Why Triplemining is different :

* Daily Jackpot being offered to a random member who is mining at the given time of the jackpot. (best to leave your miner run for longer stints anyway to maximize earnings)
This Jackpot is currently 0.5 BTC, for just mining, something you'll do with any pool. This is the first of many incentives to keep people mining in this pool.

But it gets better !

"For every found block we increase our jackpot by the remaining part of the 1% fee (after minipool owners have been rewarded). Once per week the jackpot is paid-out, randomly connected to the find of a block, to one miner active at the moment of the find." More friends invites = more mining = more blocks found = bigger jackpot!

* Refer your friends to maximize earnings. Yes, you heard it, get your friends to jump in this pool (pun intended).
If you manage to refer even just ONE friend, you increase your earnings.
How, you may ask? Simple!

"For every found block, we redistribute a share of the 1% fee to all minipool owners (people with 1 or more friends mining with them). The redistribution is connected to the shares found by your friends, not yours! So if the hash rate of your friends equals or is bigger than yours, your part in the redistribution will be equally bigger."

wait, what? i didnt get it !

Okay, if you are mining, you have a friend referred and mining "alongside" you , a block gets found, you and your friend both get a slightly bigger cut. For absolutely zero extra effort compared to other pools!

Conclusion :

Join now, the pool is still small, meaning bigger rewards if you start mining right now!
Get your friends/family/enemies to join us too, and you'll be making even more bitcoins!
Plus, you can give your minipool (the group of people mining Alongside you) an own name. E.g. i'm on Team Awesome. Because i am awesome. And don't you forget it!

Where do i sign up , you'll ask after reading this wall of text (critting for over 9000! true story).

Click https://jdebunt.triplemining.com/register and start earning them bitcoins right NOW!

Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 08:15:24 PM

Yea very nice write up jdebunt

Only thing you may wish to add is under guiminer config "if you have an earlier version of guiminer.. blah blah" otherwise those that dont have the modded version wont see triplemining in the drop down box and may think its all too hard.

jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2011, 08:17:30 PM

Yea very nice write up jdebunt

Only thing you may wish to add is under guiminer config "if you have an earlier version of guiminer.. blah blah" otherwise those that dont have the modded version wont see triplemining in the drop down box and may think its all too hard.

i Was planning to leave it seeing as it got updated, but i'll add it - thanks for the tip Smiley
MrSam (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2011, 08:54:56 PM

Wow nice work on the howto !!!

I added some stats for you guys ! - > https://www.triplemining.com/pool_stats
PandaMiner

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 01:37:08 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2011, 01:50:10 AM by PandaMiner

Hey, I'm getting connection issues on my 2nd computer. (I mine with my everyday computer, and a dedicated 1 GPU rig)

Think the new GUIminer version will fix this?

Oh, and looks like someone copied my siggy banner idea. They say copying is the most sincerest way of flattery.

EDIT: Unless I missed something, I have the latest version, 11-06-14 and it does NOT have TripleMining in the dropdown. I even downloaded it again. (the official thread lists the latest miner as the version I already have, and the same in the PNG used in the guide)

❘|❘ NEUFUND Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment
PandaMiner

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 02:01:16 AM

Yeah, I'll fill in a blank. . . where you put your referral code, lol.

PandaMiner

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 02:21:27 AM

I just d/l it and it ONLY shows triplemining in the dropdown. This is bad mojo.  Couldn't you just append to the list? .. and then release the file only? It would be like an add-on, but not.

EDIT: sorry for double posting.

josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 02:40:20 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2011, 03:00:52 AM by josell

Please, join my little pool and get a friend :-)

https://Josell.triplemining.com/register

I tried to join a group but I get another account. I dont understand.
jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2011, 05:01:10 AM

Wow nice work on the howto !!!

I added some stats for you guys ! - > https://www.triplemining.com/pool_stats

very nice stats Smiley getting some good hashing rates in so far, just need to keep expanding little by little on a daily basis.
PandaMiner

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 05:51:13 AM

Wow, i got ZERO stales in the last 2 hours on both of my workers. What ever you're doing, keep it up Sam!

MrSam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2011, 01:11:30 PM

Wupah,

The jackpot fell a few minutes ago :
https://www.triplemining.com/jackpot

0.5 BTC has been transferred to jdebunt
FractalUniverse

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 01:15:04 PM

@jdebunt  congrats Smiley
CNMOH

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 01:31:04 PM

Yea as mrsam said, you will get coins less often but when you do the amounts will be higher. In my case I was mining at bitcoin.lc and was earning about 0.7/day - my current estimated earnings in this pool are 4.17BTC, so I expect I'll get this in about 6-7 days instead of 0.7 each day, so its the same return but over a given period. However, as I now have people mining with me my return will be higher overall. And of course then theres the potential to win the jackpot which will increase in value over time as more miners come onboard.
Oh, wow, I feel kind of stupid now. Guess I'm just used to PPS or something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: