Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:36:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coin41193

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:57:55 PM

What is you opinion about 1 TIO price when it is traded on exchange?
Just curious, how would you price it...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
msninen

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:06:53 AM

This is a big company to have a services deal with. Will modul trade be the sole kyc and aml provider for thomson routers, or is the deal for certain circumstances?
msninem

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:07:33 AM

Fantastic news, just bought more tokens because of them 😁
Andrewlop14

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:08:07 AM

This is a big company to have a services deal with. Will modul trade be the sole kyc and aml provider for thomson routers, or is the deal for certain circumstances?
actually it is the step into the bright future of blockchain transparancy
all the global financial services require the procudere of KYC
coin41193

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:17:03 AM

This is not only a trading platform, the added value is that it can also act as a store for information, power data of transactions, verify users, and handle trading volume securely and efficiently by simply relying on the network. This is a project that worth following up on.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

Trade.io is definitely going to moon. People should start buying TIO now while it is at an affordable price, then HODL, and when satisfied for price increase, sell. Trade.io and ICO watchdog did make a very good strategy in teaming up as they benefit each other from the very beginning.
@sukdevmaity10

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:24:35 PM

Trade.io is definitely going to moon. People should start buying TIO now while it is at an affordable price, then HODL, and when satisfied for price increase, sell. Trade.io and ICO watchdog did make a very good strategy in teaming up as they benefit each other from the very beginning.
yes.you are 100% correct.now trade io became live exchange means our life us going to be change soon😍😍😍
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:47:46 PM

As I`ve recently read that the main volume of BTC (and maybe another top 20 coins on CMC) is going through the OTC trading just want to remember here for all next info.
Here is an explanation of How the OTC desk will work on the Trade.io exchange in the nearest future from the official telegram channel:

Regarding the OTC Desk people have asked about, our Chief Dealer, Dave Hannigan is putting the final touches on the procedures with his team of traders.

In a nutshell the way it will work initially is say, someone wants to purchase $100K worth of BTC, they would email trade.io and would be provided with their own personal account manager.

The account manager would email the client: KYC/AML requirements & Risk Disclosures. Upon approval, the client would bank wire $100K, and upon receipt the account manager would contact the client for instructions and would hold their hand from start to finish. Immediately following the transaction, the BTC would be sent to the clients pre-defined wallet.

Fees, minimum limits, a variety of accepted cryptos & additional terms will be announced along with timing during the course of next week. Needless to say, we’re very excited to offer this service, as we’ve had literally hundreds of clients requesting this with many in 7 figure sums.

Looking forward to the next week coming)
@sukdevmaity10

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:02:40 AM

Trade.io now teamed up with Gabrotech, a blockchain-based "open-loop and decentralized" loyalty program.
Gabrotech links up thousands of reward programs in an open-loop decentralized ecosystem, providing instant redemption and exchange capabilities across multiple loyalty point programs or currencies.
The millions of loyalty customers from Gabrotech could also potentially bring a large attraction from retail investors to trade in new innovative exchange Trade.io, bringing further liquidity to Gabrotech.

i would like to appreciate the quate as guys are providng information in so sime langauage.and ofcourse trade.io is gooing to moon soon...
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:23:53 AM

When will the liquidity pool be available and how are we able to participate in the activity?

do we need to undergo KYC?
redwine49

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:01:09 PM

yes if that is for a big whale for a big money, i understand that. but why we should give our personal data when we only have to withdraw a few money?
do we have to trust them with our privacy? do we have to trust tradeio exchange by holding everything from us. our money and then our personal data?
NO, i do not think this centralized exchange policy will work for crypto believer for crypto holder.
One of the reason why bitcoin blockchain was born because we don't have to trust everything with 3rd party.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:58:24 AM

yes if that is for a big whale for a big money, i understand that. but why we should give our personal data when we only have to withdraw a few money?
do we have to trust them with our privacy? do we have to trust tradeio exchange by holding everything from us. our money and then our personal data?
NO, i do not think this centralized exchange policy will work for crypto believer for crypto holder.
One of the reason why bitcoin blockchain was born because we don't have to trust everything with 3rd party.
Lol are you new here?

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
redwine49

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:55:39 PM

Lol are you new here?
what a funny comment from a legendary member. your short comment only describe that you have short knowledge.
as legendary member who think smart enough from others. please give me a light with your quality commend if you really have a lot of knowledge.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:13:17 PM

how about new people who want to trade on tradeio exchange? a startup exchange force their new client all over the world to do KYC without exception. they must to do it. it does not matter it is only 1 dollar or 10 dollar on their account, they can not able to withdraw it without KYC. what do you think about that? do you think many people are willing to give that only for a few bucks or they will run to another exchange which has a higher reputation?

Yea I don't like the idea of KYC for a small new exchange platform for basic crypto to crypto exchanges.

I can understand down the track it may be needed for when broader financial instruments are included, but seriously they should have levels of verification where users who exchange small amounts of crypto are exempt from Kyc.

If binance can do it that way, I'm not sure why trade io can't do the same.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 10:21:00 PM

Trade.io now teamed up with Gabrotech, a blockchain-based "open-loop and decentralized" loyalty program.
Gabrotech links up thousands of reward programs in an open-loop decentralized ecosystem, providing instant redemption and exchange capabilities across multiple loyalty point programs or currencies.
The millions of loyalty customers from Gabrotech could also potentially bring a large attraction from retail investors to trade in new innovative exchange Trade.io, bringing further liquidity to Gabrotech.

i like tio, bancor and now gabrotech. this partnerships are a giveaway of some very solid projects

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
redwine49

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:23:27 PM

how about new people who want to trade on tradeio exchange? a startup exchange force their new client all over the world to do KYC without exception. they must to do it. it does not matter it is only 1 dollar or 10 dollar on their account, they can not able to withdraw it without KYC. what do you think about that? do you think many people are willing to give that only for a few bucks or they will run to another exchange which has a higher reputation?

Yea I don't like the idea of KYC for a small new exchange platform for basic crypto to crypto exchanges.

I can understand down the track it may be needed for when broader financial instruments are included, but seriously they should have levels of verification where users who exchange small amounts of crypto are exempt from Kyc.

whatever the reason is. i think they can not force people to believe them. there is a huge difference between binance and tradeio.
tradeio is a small new exchange and also it is not a decentralized exchange.
in the way people think right now with many shit blockchain startup out there. only God knows whether this project will survive or not

fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:52:36 AM

whatever the reason is. i think they can not force people to believe them. there is a huge difference between binance and tradeio.
in the way people think right now with many shit blockchain startup out there. only God knows whether this project will survive or not

do you ever trade on cryptsy ?   Grin Grin Grin

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
redwine49

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

do you ever trade on cryptsy ?   Grin Grin Grin
NO, but i have trade on bitgrail. a former NANO or raiblocks dedicated exchange and i know the story of MTGOX.
don't you know what i am talking about? i am talking about how hard the trust is.
if it will be regulated or not, there is not much different. the different is not only i have to trust them with my money but i also have to trust my personal data to them. in return also for NOTHING if they collapses. centralization is always shit of risk no matter it will be regulated or not.
i also have a bank account with my fund in there but i do not want to trust them everything. they can lend my money out of credit bubble and when my bank collapses. i might lose everything because i know the risk always in there.
do you know who make cryptocurrency from zero into something and now keep growing?
coinbase?binance? ICO project? greedy people who jump into band wagon and make some bubble?
NO, they don't really care about this cryptocurrency if there is no money. they only care about the possibility making some money. but some real crypto investor did this. they love decentralization and make this happen.
they are coming and put they money into cryptocurrency because they know THE TRUST is the most valuable asset.

TheHas

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:44:26 AM

NO, but i have trade on bitgrail. a former NANO or raiblocks dedicated exchange and i know the story of MTGOX.
don't you know what i am talking about? i am talking about how hard the trust is.
if it will be regulated or not, there is not much different. the different is not only i have to trust them with my money but i also have to trust my personal data to them. in return also for NOTHING if they collapses. centralization is always shit of risk no matter it will be regulated or not.
i also have a bank account with my fund in there but i do not want to trust them everything. they can lend my money out of credit bubble and when my bank collapses. i might lose everything because i know the risk always in there.
do you know who make cryptocurrency from zero into something and now keep growing?
coinbase?binance? ICO project? greedy people who jump into band wagon and make some bubble?
NO, they don't really care about this cryptocurrency if there is no money. they only care about the possibility making some money. but some real crypto investor did this. they love decentralization and make this happen.
they are coming and put they money into cryptocurrency because they know THE TRUST is the most valuable asset.

Yeah they could easily do a crypto to crypto no kyc required feature, and then require kyc for anything fiat based or other features. For example, I understand the liquidity pool would probably require kyc as they convert assets to USD.

Price of tio is tanking, and you would think this would be the boom time. My guess is that there is real concern on the uptake and use of the exchange, noting that it is still only open to about 5000-10,000 people as of today, and they all require kyc to withdraw their coins from the exchange. I for one am a little uncomfortable providing my personal information to a start up with unestablished ICT security credentials. These concerns can really damage momentum.
TheHas

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:26:52 AM

Yeah they could easily do a crypto to crypto no kyc required feature, and then require kyc for anything fiat based or other features. For example, I understand the liquidity pool would probably require kyc as they convert assets to USD.

Price of tio is tanking, and you would think this would be the boom time. My guess is that there is real concern on the uptake and use of the exchange, noting that it is still only open to about 5000-10,000 people as of today, and they all require kyc to withdraw their coins from the exchange. I for one am a little uncomfortable providing my personal information to a start up with unestablished ICT security credentials. These concerns can really damage momentum.

I should add that on further investigation it does not appear that you need kyc for smaller crypto withdrawals.

Taken from tio exchange platform:

Quote: "For withdrawal of more then 2 BTC (or equivalent) in a 24 hour period, please verify your account by providing the required information above. You WILL NOT be able to withdrawal more than 2 BTC (or equivalent) within a 24 hour period until all KYC information has been provided AND your account has been verified by the trade.io compliance department. If you have any questions or concerns please email compliance@trade.io"

Some misinformation going around so do your own research! Mine has shown that they only need kyc for large transactions - which makes sense and I have no problem with.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: