Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:07:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nambk

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:34:57 PM

I came across this article on Medium: https://medium.com/@josh_nussbaum/blockchain-project-ecosystem-8940ababaf27
It talks about Blockchain Project Ecosystem - Market Map and Musings on the State of the Ecosystem
So could admin transfer my query to management and let us know, what is our exchange and Trade Token's target among these regions?
Thank you.

superb! I like the telegram group too. The admin is very active there to help us..
it's all good that the manager does his robot perfectly, but this is not an indicator of the success of the team in the future. In any case, I will follow the development of the project

It seems like the Telegram admins are most active but here, since I still don't have my question answered Sad
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
firatnegis

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:38:35 PM

good project
invest4allru

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

How exactly will the trade.io benefit from Metaverse partnership?
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:46:02 PM

Today hear about the new partnership of Trade.io exchange with the SelfKey, that recently had launched their app. to provide security process for verifying one`s identity.
The expected benefits from this partnerships are making registration to trade.io exchange more simple, stress-free and hassle-free process.

Souce - https://medium.com/@trade.io/trade-io-partners-with-selfkey-for-fast-secure-registration-to-upcoming-exchange-128013deadff
nambk

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:02:15 AM

I came across this article on Medium: https://medium.com/@josh_nussbaum/blockchain-project-ecosystem-8940ababaf27
It talks about Blockchain Project Ecosystem - Market Map and Musings on the State of the Ecosystem
So could admin transfer my query to management and let us know, what is our exchange and Trade Token's target among these regions?
Thank you.
Admin please give me an answer or transfer this to management team. Thanks
fxtan

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:11:39 AM

Go TIO Go..
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:32:50 AM

Hi Everybody, Here is a chance tobe a winner $100K USD, or one of 90 all paid holidays to sunny Cyprus, all you need to do is sign up https://wn.nr/vQBYrm to our Dare to Share Campaign! The point now duplicate so many you can get.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
manoj1605

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:05:15 PM

ANNOUNCING THE LATEST HAPPENINGS IN TRADE.IO !!
There is three important updates of trade.io, that needs to be pass out to the Crypto community to keep informed about the latest happenings!!
Here are some quick short descriptions below:

First & foremost, trade.io has partnered with Selfkey to provide seamless registration & verification of your exchange account. Now you are free from going through such a lengthy process of manually verification of your account which took so much of time. With the help of Selfkey features, you will be able to pass your verification almost instantly.
I am leaving an official medium post, where you'll get complete details of this features that none of the exchanges has given yet. So have a look.
https://medium.com/@trade.io/trade-io-partners-with-selfkey-for-fast-secure-registration-to-upcoming-exchange-128013deadff

Secondly,  there is a special dare to share contest is going on to promote the trade.io platform & so many Crypto lovers are participating in this contest. So if you missed this opportunity, than here is an another chance for you to get involve because the points have been doubled from 12th to 17th July.
So take advantage before it's gone & have a look what is there for you.
https://wn.nr/sQQv8d

And lastly, on 13th Friday the CEO of trade.io is going to held a live question & answer session to to give you the answer of all your questions related to trade.io platform, on it's official Telegram channel @TradeToken.
So be prepare yourself to attend the session to know about the launch of this exchange.

Thank you!!
With regards,
Manoj Kumar Ram
invest4allru

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:36:36 PM

ANNOUNCING THE LATEST HAPPENINGS IN TRADE.IO !!
There is three important updates of trade.io, that needs to be pass out to the Crypto community to keep informed about the latest happenings!!
Here are some quick short descriptions below:

First & foremost, trade.io has partnered with Selfkey to provide seamless registration & verification of your exchange account. Now you are free from going through such a lengthy process of manually verification of your account which took so much of time. With the help of Selfkey features, you will be able to pass your verification almost instantly.
I am leaving an official medium post, where you'll get complete details of this features that none of the exchanges has given yet. So have a look.
https://medium.com/@trade.io/trade-io-partners-with-selfkey-for-fast-secure-registration-to-upcoming-exchange-128013deadff

Secondly,  there is a special dare to share contest is going on to promote the trade.io platform & so many Crypto lovers are participating in this contest. So if you missed this opportunity, than here is an another chance for you to get involve because the points have been doubled from 12th to 17th July.
So take advantage before it's gone & have a look what is there for you.

And lastly, on 13th Friday the CEO of trade.io is going to held a live question & answer session to to give you the answer of all your questions related to trade.io platform, on it's official Telegram channel @TradeToken.
So be prepare yourself to attend the session to know about the launch of this exchange.

Thank you!!
With regards,
Manoj Kumar Ram

Great news as always! And definitely double points in "Dare to Share" will help new participants to compete with the old ones)
nambk

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:22:28 AM

Trade.io’s best asset: The Liquidity Pool (Part 2)
Posted by Xalat on July 8, 2018July 8, 2018

In yesterday’s post I provided the link to the official Fact Sheet for the proposed trade.io LP. However, I’ve seen so many questions asked about all this on trade.io’s Telegram channel that I feel I need to elaborate on the information provided till now in the Fact Sheet and by the management in the hopes of clarifying some misconceptions that many seem to have.

I feel that the Fact Sheet does not make a proper distinction of the three variables used in the calculation for the potential daily profits and may be a source of confusion for some.

So here goes:

To start, the daily profits are calculated using three independent variables each explained in somewhat simple terms below:

The first variable is calculated as 50% of ALL the profits/losses made on the day by the whole company. This means that all sources of income/costs contribute to the daily profits of participants. This would include: ICO advisory charges, exchange fees, running costs etc. The Fact Sheet in my opinion is a little too optimistic even though I do hope one day we’ll actually see those figures, but basing my calculations on current big exchanges we should be looking at a more conservative value of $2,000,000, short to mid-term, after launch. So let’s base our calculations on a more realistic profit from the LP of $1,000,000 daily (50% of $2,000,000).
The second variable is calculated as the individual participant’s total amount of TIO in comparison to ALL the TIOs (of all the PARTICIPANTS) in the pool. This excludes the 50 million TIO seeded by the company as has been clarified by management. The Fact Sheet estimates the total of TIOs participating in pool at 50 million which, based on all factors, seems reasonable. Let’s say I locked in 16,000 TIO. This means that the value for this second variable in the calculation for my personal contribution is 16,000/50,000,000 = 0.00032
Finally, the last variable deals with the various tiers based on the amount of TIOs a participant decides to contribute. and they come in bands as follows:
From 2,500 to 4,999; 10%
5,000–7,499; 20%
7,500–9,999; 30%
10,000–12,499; 40%
12,500–14,999; 50%
15,000–17,499; 60%
17,500–19,999; 70%
20,000–22,499; 80%
22,500–24,999; 90%
25,000+; 110%
Thus, if we have 16,000 TIOs locked in we would fall in the 60% tier.

As such, the daily profit would be 1,000,000 x 0.00032 x 60% = $192.

What seems to confuse the most is the distinction between variables 2 and 3. These variables are completely independent and as such contributing 15,000 or 16,000 will at the end of the day make a difference in the amount you’ll be getting daily despite both falling in the same tier. Let’s calculate the profits if let’s say I contribute 17,000 instead of 16,000:

1,000,000 (50% of company profits) x (17,000/50,000,000) x 60% (still in same tier as when we contribute 16,000) = $204

i.e. a $12 dollar difference in this case.

With this out of the way, here’s some more info in regards to the way the LP is planned to work:

Whatever amount of TIOs you lock in the pool will always remain the same (unless you withdraw or add to it). So, if I put in 16,000 TIOs that’s the amount of TIOs I will always have no matter what the USD value of TIO is. The conversion into USD of your contributions mentioned in the Fact Sheet is done internally but does not affect the amount of TIO per se.
The daily company profits depend on several factors including costs for running the operations. As such, there might be days where losses are registered. This means that only once these losses are covered can participants start seeing profits again. Having said that, trade.io will be the front-line risk capital which means that losses are first and foremost covered by the 50 million TIOs seeded by the company so participants are pretty much covered from losses unless the company goes completely belly up.
Finally, I’d like to point readers at our unofficial Telegram channel for all community members interested in discussing anything TIO.

join trade.io affiliate campaign here: trade.io/l/lb1x

Disclaimer:

This is not financial advice and figures quoted are only to provide an example. Any investment is at the sole responsibility of the investor. Also, the information provided above is the way all information provided by the company has been interpreted by yours truly and may not be accurate. If further clarification is needed, it’s best to contact trade.io directly as I am in no way affiliated with the operations of the company or the management.

Thanks for the good and detailed explanation!
fxtan

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:38:22 AM

so many airdrops coming.. Good TIO
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:01:19 AM

Hi Everybody, Here is a chance tobe a winner $100K USD, or one of 90 all paid holidays to sunny Cyprus, all you need to do is sign up https://wn.nr/vQBYrm to our Dare to Share Campaign! The point now duplicate so many you can get.

I just want to let you know I live in Cyprus lol and it's a lovely country. We have a great seaside, lots of son 320 days of the year, hospitality and good food. What more does a bunch of crypto whales need? I am not rich, nor am I a whale, so even people on a low budget like me can enjoy a trip to the beach for very cheap. I think it's great that TIO will open soon as we need more dedicated exchanges for our crypto needs. I might pick up a small bunch of what I can afford on Idex when I have some spare cash.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Anatoli4o1

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:40:31 AM

The advantages of the Trade platform.io

Blockchain-based technology. Each transaction is accompanied by the issuance of an indestructible receipt, which ensures absolute transparency of transactions.

A team that doesn't take experience. The control system is maximally improved. As advisers are real professionals in the field of investment, banking, financial, trading activities.

Services related to investment banking. New and existing funds are listed and receive tangible support for Fund-raising.

Trade Token. The token is a currency through which work on the platform is carried out.

Providing users with functional tools. In this case, we preferred a peer-to-peer platform.

Liquidity pool. Making a profit comes in different ways. And all of them are transparent, for example, marginal financing, proceeds from transactions.

Compatibility with exchange. All are in compliance with established rules, regulations, policies, KYC, AML technologies.

On the platform can be not only a cryptocurrency, but with conventional currencies, stocks, commodities, indices, precious metals, oil, CFDs. The number of assets available to users is unlimited, which helps to reduce costs. There is also no need for market intermediaries.

Trade.io take a course on the maintenance of trade assets, ensuring their efficient integration into cryptonomicon.

At the moment, the system is being developed on the blockchain and the integration of transactions of systems created earlier. It is planned to create a new exchange, the establishment of an investment Bank.

Features of Trade (TIO) tokens)

A Trade token is a token that allows you to trade a wide range of assets in Trade.io, and at the time use them as a means of sharing and storing values that can become more valuable according to the growth of users and the increase in the use of the trading platform.

You can use The trade token to participate in the Trade.io share the liquidity pool and get daily payouts in your Trade.io wallet in Fiat and cryptocurrency.

In the future Trade.io will become a new platform for ICO and Trade tokens owners can use them to purchase new IPO/ICO releases.
manoj1605

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:09:06 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT OF 2.5 MILLION WATCHDOG (DOG) GIVEAWAY TO THE TRADE.IO TOKEN HOLDERS!!
Hello my dear friends & Crypto lovers, this is an important announcement being released by trade.io team who is going to do the airdrop of 2.5 million DOG Token as a means of appreciation for those who are holding minimum 2500 TIO TOKEN into their ERC20 wallet, not in exchange wallet.
So if you are holding TIO in your exchange than transfer it into any ERC20 wallet. The recommended wallet is MEW, IMTOKEN & METAMASK.
The first 10000 TIO holders are eligible for this airdrop & will get 250 DOG TOKEN into the same wallet where you are holding your TIO.
OR, if you are not holding TIO & willing to get this airdrop, than go to the Kucoin or HitBtc exchange and buy the required amount of TIO, transfer it into ERC20 wallet & click the link below, follow the instruction & fill the form without error to be eligible for this airdrop.

http://ico.trade.io/ico-watchdog

Trade.io has partnered with WATCHDOG, which is a new concept to track the fake & scam ICO's, so that people could know the authenticity of any running ICO's, which might help to protect you from the scammers.
A short descriptions you will get here in the YouTube video presented by trade.io team, that can help you to underground the concept of Watchdog platform & how it will works for trade.io platform itself.

Here it is:
https://youtu.be/F9KIdLfYAjA

So to celebrate this partnership, this airdrop has been organised. I am sure you're not going to miss out.

This registration will last till 27th july & the airdrop will be transfer by 3rd of August 2008.

Thank you & be there for my next publication.

With regards,
Manoj Kumar Ram
invest4allru

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:16:33 AM

7 days left now till the end of the contest first 30 days period!
Looking forward to see the results Smiley
ALEXLEVKOV

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:26:26 PM

This global project has strong, and the partners Who allow her to clime the top.
 Time moves forward unceasingly and erases all opportunities that we have not used.
 The possibilities are not every day given. So take it and discover the worldnt with?
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

Exchange Launch (17 July)
https://coindar.org/en/event/trade-token-tio-exchange-launch-11375
gishiichi

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:11:51 AM

Hey.
I support this plan and hope  it should be useful! Clear-cut website, flawless design.
invest4allru

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:24:45 PM

Q: What about Blossom wallet?

A: That wallet is under development, which makes it easier to participate in ICOs, have KYC, etc.

Will Blossom wallet support fiat along with crypto?
manoj1605

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:46:35 PM

FOLLOW REGISTRATION LINK BELOW
https://trade.io/l/vl6f

FOLLOW THE LINK FOR DARE TO SHARE CONTEST WITH DOUBLE POINTS

GOOD LICK
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: