Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nambk

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:33:49 PM

I have received 312 XRR. Heard about the list of 50 others coming... Thanks trade.io for the generosity!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redwine49

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:36:09 PM

100 XRR has arrived. and waitting for the next Zerocoin, hellofriend,.... TIO can get the top price before (1.4$)
there is not much different between free airdrop for TIO holder.
i recieve 312 XRR. is this token will be listed on tradeio exchange?

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Lopez Lamar

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:47:36 PM

I wish that the plan will carry out all that has been planned!
 Good luck team.
manoj1605

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:29:31 AM

Trade.io believes in constantly exceeding community expectations and today was no exception. Over 13,000 free coffees were served in trade.io branded cups, at the busy London Underground station as well as in 20 independent coffee shops in the City of London. In addition, numerous chocolate coins emulating the company’s cryptocurrency, the Trade Token (TIO), were distributed across various London venues, and both these and the coffee cups offered an opportunity to register in the company’s popular airdrops campaign.
The company has also made plans to exhilarate the crowds at Canary Wharf Station today, with a surprise flash mob of dancers dressed as astronauts. This is being live-streamed on the company Facebook page www.facebook.com/trade.io
Global press were also present at both of these uplifting events, in order to disseminate footage of interviews and other key events on international television and media channels.
trade.io’s CEO Jim Preissler commented on the launch, “We are thrilled to announce the launch of our trade.io Exchange. The community has been eagerly waiting, so it gives me great pleasure to announce that we will finally launch on 17th July. It will be a staggered launch to 1,000 people initially, with future clients to be on-boarded in the days to follow.
"Following the BETA version of our Exchange where select members tested the platform, we are confident that we will satisfy the specifications stipulated to us by our community, and look forward to sharing in the successes of our upcoming official Exchange.”
The first lucky 1,000 people to experience the trade.io platform, will be contacted via email in the days before the launch.

With regards,
Manoj Kumar Ram
Anatoli4o1

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:41:20 AM

trade.io is a next-generation financial institution based on technology
blockchain that provides maximum security and transparency of any
deals.Using years of experience in investment banking,
trade, financial and technical sectors, as well as their combination with a strong and transparent
using the technology of reliable distributed storage of reliable records, we have created
a truly unique revolutionary product in the field of asset trading and
investment banking.
In addition to asset-trade, trade.io provides an effective and safe
a way of transferring assets to the crypto economy with reliable capabilities
registration records are provided solely for blockchain technology. All that
supplemented by investment banking services and rich Consulting
trading experience.IO, and the confidence that comes from working in a regulated environment.
After all, trade.io will become a trading and financial platform not only for cryptocurrencies
properties.It will also offer Forex and CFDs on valuable commodities.
metals, oil, commodities, indices, stocks, and these are just some of its advantages.
We offer more than 120 tools during startup. market.io has
potential to trade any number of assets.
trade.io, recognizing the high potential of blockchain technology for conversion
the global trading system has created an offer and a product that is not only
this will fill a huge gap in financial technology, but most importantly,
will put the interests of its investors and customers in the first place.
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:14:45 AM

TRADING AND INVESTING EDUCATION OF TRADE.IO

Everyone can join and learn more here https://youtu.be/r1iEfkVbCks

I think, Education World cryptocurrency will be increasingly needed either way how investing or trading. Young people now in many parts of the world who know the internet world. Even older teens. but their understanding was limited to basic only. I believe if from now on begin learning basic business crypto then they after graduate will have no trouble in finding employment.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:41:15 AM

I do not quite understand why the project is developing quite successfully and is gaining more and more turns, but the price of the token remains the same or grows a minimum. Is this a market trend? I hope for the soonest turn of the market so that everything goes up..
kubori102

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

Trade.io has partnered with ViewFin, creator of Metaverse; China's first public blockchain. This will help the TIO be known to Chinese investors more.
zhanghengfell

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:58:04 PM

Have been waiting for this in a long time. Nobody should miss out on this ICO.
My tracknet is getting a lot of coverage in the media recently.

fxtan

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:38:00 PM

Come on TIO, make some exhibitions, let more people curious and find that you will be hugee!!
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:46:15 PM

TRADING AND INVESTING EDUCATION OF TRADE.IO

Everyone can join and learn more here https://youtu.be/r1iEfkVbCks

I think, Education World cryptocurrency will be increasingly needed either way how investing or trading. Young people now in many parts of the world who know the internet world. Even older teens. but their understanding was limited to basic only. I believe if from now on begin learning basic business crypto then they after graduate will have no trouble in finding employment.

Yes, I think young people are now very unemployed, which is about to become a serious social problem, and many young people don’t like to learn. They don’t even know how to invest.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
invest4allru

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:15:05 PM

Come on TIO, make some exhibitions, let more people curious and find that you will be hugee!!

Agreed. Need more events, more photos and videos from meetups and conferences! More hype, more show, more activity in physical world Smiley
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:55:46 PM

The learning material is quite well structured. Very good technical knowledge on the overall field. I will come back for more.
I know it is a very hard time for all the ecosystem, but these are the times in which people should consider investing (cheap). I'd suggest to spread more the voice about TIO and its benefits.
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:11:00 AM

hurry up to join the exchange betaexchange.trade.io
On occasion before lounching exchange trade.io there will be 1000 first persons will get luck. This is a very good thing in my opinion. Because trade.io really matter to the customers of the market.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
nambk

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:20:03 AM

100 XRR has arrived. and waitting for the next Zerocoin, hellofriend,.... TIO can get the top price before (1.4$)
there is not much different between free airdrop for TIO holder.
i recieve 312 XRR. is this token will be listed on tradeio exchange?
I think all vetted ICOs' token will be gradually listed on our trade.io Exchange.
I've also searched for XRR listing info:

XChangeRate Overview (MaTa): https://medium.com/@xchangeraterobot.io/xchangerate-overview-mata-456a267e4883
manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:36:14 AM

Trade.io is thrilled to announce that they have teamed up with ViewFin, the creator of Metaverse; China’s first public blockchain, based on the PoW consensus mechanism.

As part of this partnership, Metaverse’s token, ETP, will be listed on this crypto exchange as they begin adding more ICO client tokens in the upcoming few months. In addition, its aim to work closely with ViewFin to help list a number of Metaverse tokens on this exchange.

ViewFin has a strong investor network that will correlate in trade.io’s recently launched, highly attractive Angel Investor, Institutional and Seed & Venture Programs. Additionally, since its launch in 2014, ViewFin has built a wide network of partners, media outlets and event organizers. This substantial network will no doubt complement it's already successful line-up of highly esteemed individuals, which will help trade.io to gain the required access to mainland China.

They will collaborate with Metaverse across a variety of sectors including trading, investment banking, compliance, and risk management, given ViewFin’s success in attracting and nurturing local and international talent, and facilitating innovation for sustainable growth.

How will the trade.io community benefit from Metaverse?

The collaboration of companies will expose trade.io to a number of Metaverse engineers who can provide technical assistance for the creation of digital assets, digital identities, built-in smart contracts, as well as the issuance of tokens on the Metaverse blockchain.

ViewFin will also create Metaverse Smart Tokens for it's clients and facilitate the listing of such tokens on partner exchanges.

Both firms are on the path to ensuring their clients are fully educated about blockchain technology and its benefits on consumers. On this, trade.io’s Managing Director of Research & Business Development John Patrick Mullin, commented “We will work closely with them on educational meetups, events and conferences to create a strong community in Shanghai, Hong Kong and South East Asia in the near future.”

So if you still not registered this exchange, than you are missing great thing which is lying just infront of your eyes!! Still there is a chance to keep your name in top 1000 who is going to test this platform as a beta tester before going to live for the masses.

https://exchange.trade.io

Thank you.

With regards,
Manoj Kumar Ram
sianingbesch

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:11:22 AM

Greetings devs!
I think this project is very interesting and cool. Able to recognize activity, very nice job, seamless results.
Anatoli4o1

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:06:01 AM

Trade.io Джим Пpeйcлep ceгoдня oбъявил в cвoeм выcтyплeнии нa тopжecтвeннoм выcтyплeнии Trade.io, пocвящeннoм Bloomberg в Лoндoнe, Aнглия, чтo бyдeт зaпyщeн флaгмaнcкий пpoдyкт trade.io 17 июля 2018 гoдa. Oбъявлeниe пoявилocь пocлe нecкoлькиx мecяцeв oжидaния в миpe кpиптoгpaфии, гдe oни c гoтoвнocтью пoдгoтoвилиcь к зaпycкy биpжeвoй тopгoвли trade.io, a зaтeм и к Liquidity Pool.

B тeчeниe пepвoгo мecяцa зaпycкa кoмпaния тaкжe oбъявилa o тoм, чтo oни бyдyт пpeдлaгaть бeз кoмиccии тopгoвцaм. Пpeдвapитeльнaя peгиcтpaция нa биpжe trade.io дocтyпнa здecь: https://exchange.trade.io

Ceгoдня cтaлo пoиcтинe ocoбeнным coбытиeм, пocкoлькy trade.io oтпpaзднoвaл oбъявлeниe o зaпycкe нe тoлькo c oдним, нo и c двyмя вaжными coбытиями. Пepвый из ниx был oзaглaвлeн «Бyдyщee кpиптoтepмины»; Пepвoe кpиптoвaлютнoe coбытиe Bloomberg. Mepoпpиятиe тpaнcлиpoвaлocь в пpямoм эфиpe нa тыcячи пoльзoвaтeлeй eжeднeвныx пoльзoвaтeлeй Bloomberg Terminals, a тaкжe тpaнcлиpoвaлocь в пpямoм эфиpe нa вeб-caйтe trade.io. Coтpyдничecтвo c trade.io былo пoпыткoй oбъeдинить миpы тpaдициoнныx финaнcoв c блoчнoй цeпью / кpиптoвaлютaми, oбъeдинив oдни из caмыx яpкиx yмoв и caмыx иннoвaциoнныx мыcлитeлeй, для eдинcтвeннoгo в cвoeм poдe coбытия. Этo coбытиe бyдeт вocпpoизвoдитьcя нa https://trade.io/future-of-cryptocurrencies.

B cвязи c oбъявлeниeм o выпycкe Exchange, Trade.io тaкжe пpoвeлa кaмпaнию пapтизaнcкoгo кoфe, кoтopaя пpoxoдилa в oднoм из caмыx oживлeнныx пpигopoдныx гopячиx тoчeк Лoндoнa и финaнcoвыx цeнтpax, cтaнции Canary Wharf, чepeз кoтopyю кaждый дeнь пpoxoдит бoлee 350 000 чeлoвeк.

trade.io вepит в пocтoяннoe пpeвышeниe oжидaний cooбщecтвa и ceгoдня нe cтaлo иcключeниeм. Бoлee 13 000 бecплaтныx кoфe были пoдaны в фиpмeнныx чaшкax trade.io , нa oживлeннoй cтaнции мeтpo London, a тaкжe в 20 нeзaвиcимыx кoфeйняx в лoндoнcкoм Cити. Кpoмe тoгo, мнoгoчиcлeнныe шoкoлaдныe мoнeты, имитиpyющиe кpиптoвaлютнocть кoмпaнии, Topгoвый тoкeн (TIO), были pacпpeдeлeны пo paзличным лoндoнcким плoщaдкaм, и oбe эти и чaшки кoфe пpeдлoжили зapeгиcтpиpoвaтьcя в пoпyляpнoй кaмпaнии эфиpoв.

Ceгoдня кoмпaния тaкжe плaниpyeт oживить тoлпy нa cтaнции Canary Wharf, c нeoжидaнным флeш-мoбoм тaнцopoв, oдeтыx в кocмoнaвты. Этo пpoиcxoдит в пpямoм эфиpe нa cтpaницe Facebook кoмпaнии www.facebook.com/trade.io

Глoбaльнaя пpecca тaкжe пpиcyтcтвoвaлa нa oбoиx этиx вoлнyющиx coбытияx, чтoбы pacпpocтpaнять мaтepиaлы интepвью и дpyгиe ключeвыe coбытия нa мeждyнapoдныx тeлeвизиoнныx и мeдиa-кaнaлax.

Гeнepaльный диpeктop trade.io Джим Пpeйccлep пpoкoммeнтиpoвaл зaпycк: «Mы oчeнь paды oбъявить o зaпycкe нaшeй биpжи trade.io. Cooбщecтвo c нeтepпeниeм ждeт, пoэтoмy мнe c бoльшим yдoвoльcтвиeм oбъявляют, чтo мы, нaкoнeц, нaчнeм 17 июля. Пepвoнaчaльнo этo бyдeт шaxмaтный cтapт нa 1000 чeлoвeк, a бyдyщиe клиeнты бyдyт нaxoдитьcя нa бopтy в пocлeдyющиe дни .

« Cлeдyя вepcии нaшeй биpжи BETA, гдe избpaнныe yчacтники тecтиpoвaли плaтфopмy, мы yвepeны, чтo мы бyдeм yдoвлeтвopять тpeбoвaниям, излoжeнным нaми нaшим cooбщecтвoм, и бyдeм paды пoдeлитьcя ycпexaми нaшeй пpeдcтoящeй oфициaльнoй биpжи. »

Пepвыe cчacтливыe 1000 чeлoвeк, чтoбы иcпытaть плaтфopмy trade.io, cвяжyтcя пo элeктpoннoй пoчтe в дни пepeд зaпycкoм.
danhtata

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

14 days left for winners. let see the new things.
amirhuda

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:30:38 PM

The website seems to be simple yet meaningful.Hopefully this will be awesome project and
the team will finds its success without any doubt.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: