Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:01:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 10:23:38 AM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Trade+Token+X+%28TIOX%29&SortBy=0 :

23 January 2019
Trade Token X (TIOX)
Trade.io KTOS trading competition and airdrop from January 23 - February 3.

Tomorrow!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:56:53 PM

When should we be expecting TIOx on other exchange?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:54:45 AM

When should we be expecting TIOx on other exchange?
I think there has been no update about new exchange for TIOX, the team is still focusing on developing and increasing trading volumes on their exchange.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 07:34:47 PM

Trade.io Newsletter...

trade.io is happy to announce that we have successfully recovered stolen TIOx that were appropriated through an illicit attack on an external wallet belonging to one of our community members. The 313,020 TIOx and 4.98 ETH were taken several weeks ago, and our security team has successfully managed to locate these tokens and return them to their rightful owner.

The actions taken by the security team in recovering the individual’s tokens from a non-trade.io exchange wallet is a testament to how far we will go to help and protect our community

Good job team  Cool
feliipee

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:24:10 AM

Good job on recovering those stolen tokens!
S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 06:40:25 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Fiat To Crypto Now Available With trade.io Credit Card
https://bitcoingarden.org/fiat-to-crypto-now-available-with-trade-io-credit-card/

Crypto exchange trade.io has announced a partnership with payment processor Simplex, enabling clients to purchase a range of popular cryptocurrencies by credit or debit card.

Initially, the solution will support the purchase of Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), & Bitcoin Cash (BCH) with USD or EUR. Management of trade.io have also confirmed that more coins and currencies will be added for purchase at a later stage.

Visit https://trade.io/buy-bitcoin-with-credit-card for further details.

This partnership with Simplex, a leading EU-licensed payment services provider, provides a regulated and secure framework through which trade.io’s client base can easily and conveniently invest or trade in cryptocurrencies.

With this move, trade.io demonstrably provides its support to investors of traditional financial instruments who wish to access the cryptocurrency industry – an industry notorious for its high barriers of entry and complicated onboarding processes....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 09:42:32 PM

This is a project that seems competent from the beginning, despite the profit I regret for having sold my tokens. This is a long-term investment and I believe that the profit could be greater ...

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Tuareg

Activity: 1848
Merit: 372

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:32:29 PM

Today I received an email like this:

trade.io Announces Token Buyback Program

"trade.io is pleased to announce a token buyback program that authorizes the Company to repurchase up to 2,500,000 TIOx on the open market or through privately negotiated transactions.

CEO Bill Heyn:

The ongoing market downturn has, unfortunately, begun to create casualties among the world’s crypto exchanges. However, at trade.io we have been prudent with our resources; our balance sheet, cash flow and growth prospects remain strong. Our current position allows us to not only weather the storm but also invest where we see opportunity. We adamantly believe that trade.io’s long-term potential is not adequately reflected in the current market price of TIOx.

We feel this token repurchase program underscores the utmost confidence we have in the future of trade.io and further serves to align Company interests with those of our faithful TIOnauts. 

The buyback program will be financed through free cash flow and any TIOx purchased as part of this program will be held as treasury tokens. The timing and price of any TIOx that are repurchased under this program will be determined solely by trade.io’s management at its own discretion based on its evaluation of market conditions and other factors. The buyback program may be suspended or discontinued at any time".
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:51:25 PM

trade.io turns up the heat with the addition of HOT, AOA & LTO
Holochain (HOT) — A cloud hosting market for distributed applications
Aurora Chain (AOA) — Creating a bright and colorful blockchain world
LTO network (LTO) — Hybrid blockchain for decentralized workflows

Learn more: https://medium.com/@trade.io/trade-io-turns-up-the-heat-with-the-addition-of-hot-aoa-lto-559aa0da46b3.
Warfare

Activity: 1049
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 09:50:57 PM

TIO Markets Phase II Update
Dear TIOnauts,

We’re pleased to update you on Phase II of our FX & CFD offering through TIO Markets Ltd. & TIO Markets UK Ltd.

Some highlights:

TIO Markets will be the first FX broker in history to offer a monthly membership program allowing traders to fully customize their trading experience. By incorporating two free (Standard & Signature) and two fee-based options (VIP & VIP Black), a trader can specify how much they wish to pay in commissions, if they want to trade in crypto or fiat, access premium webinars and educational content and even the ability to experience innovative programs such as TIOInsure & TIOReimburse, which allows clients to ensure their account against losses, and even a 50% cash back on losses on their first deposit...details to follow!

There will be multiple ways for affiliates and even traders to earn revenue by introducing business to TIO Markets. Affiliates will enjoy a robust CPA, revenue share & hybrid plans paying up to $500 per trader introduced. Affiliates will also be able to recruit sub-affiliates which they introduce to TIO Markets, thus giving them the ability to build their own network of sub-affiliates and maximize their commissions. Also, through a Refer-A-Friend program, a trader can introduce their friends and fellow traders to trade with TIO Markets and receive a percentage of referred funds in their trading wallets as additional funds for them to trade with.

Money managers will have a robust PAMM at their disposal, allowing them to earn residual income from traders that choose to follow their trading strategies. The more followers the money manager obtains, provided they are generating positive returns, the more income they will generate.
At launch, there will be a trading competition where traders can battle for a spot at managing a $250,000 trading account, where TIO Markets will give one lucky trader $250,000 to manage and can keep 100% of the profits generated. The competition is open to all traders regardless of the level of experience.

Giving back to the community is very important to TIO Markets and as such, they will be participating in a revolutionary CSR Program whereas, alongside company contributions, we will also allow traders and affiliates to donate through a variety of methods such as one-off or recurring payments.

The current timeline puts a massive pre-launch marketing and advertising campaign to begin no later than the last week of March. The objective of the pre-launch campaign is to obtain no less than 10,000  pre-registrations with the incentive of 3 months of complimentary VIP Black subscription (T&Cs apply) to all pre-registrations, which is the top tier membership with a value of $49.95/month. TIO markets will launch its official platform when all pre-registrations are filled. In addition, the complimentary VIP Black subscriptions are only available for pre-registered participants and strictly on a first-come-first-served basis.

We’re very pleased with the progress of TIO Markets, and are confident it will be a key revenue driver for the group which will benefit everyone participating in trade.io’s Liquidity Pool.

Message from the CEO
It has been a busy month fellow TIOnauts!

Things are moving so fast right now that it feels like I hardly have time to put pen to paper for this letter; good news though, this one's basically going to write itself. More to the point, it's going to be a bit of a challenge to fit everything we accomplished in February into one quick note.

So, to start off with, some pretty major improvements to the exchange have been implemented this month. Aside from the usual tweaks and turns that occur, we deployed our guest mode so that investors who are considering joining the vaunted ranks of the TIOnauts can get a preview of the exchange.

We also had our iOS app included in the Apple App Store. If you use an iPhone, make sure to look into it; I can vouch that it looks great. Not to leave anyone out, we are actively beta testing our Android app as well, feel free to check it out at Google Play.

In perhaps our biggest success of the month in attracting people from around the world to become TIOnauts and participate on the exchange, we launched our integrated solution for purchasing crypto with a credit or debit card. From the BALANCE tab in your exchange account, you will see a credit card icon next to the tokens that you can purchase with card payment. Just click on the icon and you’re on your way.

Along with all of the other improvements, we have been actively working to add new tokens to the exchange. This is something we decided to push at the beginning of the month and I had hoped to be able to report to you in the letter that we had listed four or five new tokens.

Instead, I am happy to report that we have added four new blockchains and, in total, nine new tokens, GRIN, NEO, EOS, HOT, AOA, LTO, EDR, LAMB and SOLVE. We have more coming and are planning to start a more organized process where anyone participating on the exchange can have some input on what we list.

Of course, not to forget, the most recent trading competition ends today - 5 BTC is up for grabs. Congratulations in advance to the best of our traders and the most fortunate of our TIOnauts in the lucky draw.

Looking ahead to March, our focus is on three major initiatives: adding fiat deposit options and trading to the exchange, expanding our regulatory footprint and beginning our marketing campaign for TIO Markets. Of course, exchange improvements and token additions will be ongoing along with ramping up marketing for trade.io.

Lastly, I want to touch again on the buyback program we announced earlier in the month. I know that there has been a bit of confusion as to how buybacks work and what they mean. I think that we have cleared up most of the technical questions in the last few weeks, so I want to focus on the meaning, the implication of a move like this on our part. However, at its core, it is pretty simple. Because we have been conscientious with our money, our balance sheet is strong and we have available funds. As we run the company it is up to us, every day, to determine how best to spend that money to create the most possible value for the TIOx. Everything from hiring people to giving away 5 BTC in a trading competition, we constantly strategize on how best we can use each and every penny to maximize value for our TIOnauts.  In this case, we decided to invest in what we felt was a hugely undervalued asset - TIOx. Hopefully, you will all see that for the vote of confidence that it is - we are quite literally putting our money where our mouth is.

With all of that said, I am going back to work for you, for the company and for TIOx.

Sincerely,

Bill Heyn

CEO

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 04:29:52 AM

This is a project that seems competent from the beginning, despite the profit I regret for having sold my tokens. This is a long-term investment and I believe that the profit could be greater ...

Same thing happen with me as i sold my tokens last year which the name of token was TIO and there were no exchange also. Things has moved very good for this coin and i wished i could have kept my coin for longer duration. Cry   
I guess it's time to buy more coins as the buy back program will further pump the price.

TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:42:26 AM

Same thing happen with me as i sold my tokens last year which the name of token was TIO and there were no exchange also. Things has moved very good for this coin and i wished i could have kept my coin for longer duration. Cry   
I guess it's time to buy more coins as the buy back program will further pump the price.

What are you saying? At ICO token price was around $1.50 usd. Now it is 8-10 cents.

You might see on CMC only the lower prices because of the token breach which saw the change from TIO to Tiox. The CMC chart only shows Tiox token.

I still like Trade io and their recent work on Tiomarkets, but they have a long way to recover for anyone who purchased at ICO.

UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 05:29:41 PM

What are you saying? At ICO token price was around $1.50 usd. Now it is 8-10 cents.

You might see on CMC only the lower prices because of the token breach which saw the change from TIO to Tiox. The CMC chart only shows Tiox token.

I still like Trade io and their recent work on Tiomarkets, but they have a long way to recover for anyone who purchased at ICO.

I think people should have sell their ICO tokens by now. Those who had not sell, are at a big loss now but then they can do nothing , but to hold them with the hope that TIO will reach its all time high again , maybe in the bull market. The good thing is that TIO has the potential to recover back.

TheHas

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:14:48 AM

I think people should have sell their ICO tokens by now. Those who had not sell, are at a big loss now but then they can do nothing , but to hold them with the hope that TIO will reach its all time high again , maybe in the bull market. The good thing is that TIO has the potential to recover back.

There are a few new features coming up.

Tiomarkets looks good. Its a crypto/forex mix and while I'm not a forex trader (and don't think I'm interested in learning at this stage) it shows that they are still rolling out new products that will help bring value to Tiox.

Small pump today, up ten percent.
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 03:00:28 PM

There are a few new features coming up.

Tiomarkets looks good. Its a crypto/forex mix and while I'm not a forex trader (and don't think I'm interested in learning at this stage) it shows that they are still rolling out new products that will help bring value to Tiox.

Small pump today, up ten percent.

Well, the main thing in today's altcoin competition is marketing.  TIO team should be more visible on telegram and twitter to give updates to their users. I have seen even shit coins doing well today's because their admins are very active on social media. If TIO can be more active on such marketing platforms, it will be good for the community.

saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:18:00 PM

Hello. Can you call the date of the start of trading on WPP energy? If I remember correctly you are one of the top investors.
TheHas

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:20:27 AM

Well, the main thing in today's altcoin competition is marketing.  TIO team should be more visible on telegram and twitter to give updates to their users. I have seen even shit coins doing well today's because their admins are very active on social media. If TIO can be more active on such marketing platforms, it will be good for the community.

For all their transparency on some issues like trading volume, there isn't much detail on exact number of users.

From what I can tell, they have stagnated. There has consistently been about 740 liquidity pool participants over the last few months.

If trade.io was getting more popular, the price/demand for Tiox would be getting higher, as would the number of liquidity pool participants.

I'm not sure why they aren't getting through to new customers, because they actually have great products.
coinmine77

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:35:56 AM

For all their transparency on some issues like trading volume, there isn't much detail on exact number of users.

From what I can tell, they have stagnated. There has consistently been about 740 liquidity pool participants over the last few months.

If trade.io was getting more popular, the price/demand for Tiox would be getting higher, as would the number of liquidity pool participants.

I'm not sure why they aren't getting through to new customers, because they actually have great products.

This is one of the hidden gems... they had faced with initial issues and now its quite fine system. I was early into it, probably a wrong timing in crypto so everything was way too high... I always was afraid abt my Inv.. but realise its no so bad with tio... reason being the liq pool.. I had made at least 18 eth since the beginning of liq pool from oct last year... I also have Inv in waves platform.. but notice all the junk that I get in it,.. its just mostly useless... likewise my kucoin was also not giving me a great return like tio.... yea, I agree the tio guys just need to make this system well known to the world.... overall its one of best systems I would say..
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:07:24 PM

HI to all supporters if trade.io!
Just discovered the clone of the trade.io exchange, which has almost the same name - https://qtrade.io/
WTF???
Did the trade.io team know this? If Yes - Did they manage to take some steps in a legal matter to make them change their name???
Actually, this is looking not promising for any exchange to have such clones and it could be dangerous for its further development and growth.
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:06:19 PM

deployment tomorrow, July 16th between 8AM to 11AM EST, with an expected downtime of 3 hours. The deployment will address the following:

-EOS Maintenance
-Preparation for Semi-Automated KYC
-Cancelled orders

https://twitter.com/TradeToken/status/1150761224352804865
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: