Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gilberto JC Souza

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:39:41 PM

Great project. Opening new doors, how many other networks fail to desire the stellar network just grows. I'm glad to have the opportunity to be part of this!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coin41193

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:25:25 AM

Still wondering people would benefit from liquidity pool? I am sorry for the innocence since in new about this. If you don't mind giving a brief description about this liquidity pool.
Serzh_Bounty

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

Trade.io is an interesting platform with a fundamentally new business idea! This project will certainly raise the market to a new level! A team of professionals is doing the right thing! A worthy development team...a strong technical part ... All you need for a successful project is here!)))) Each of us already clearly understands and understands that we live in an age of high technology and in our time, events and ideas change very quickly and are embodied. The project consistently implements several important programs, which should be encouraging for all investors.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:18:25 PM

Trade.io and ICO Watchdog both made the right choice in terms of partnership. Trade.io needs ICO Watchdog to validate new tokens which they can list on the Hybrid Exchange platform. ICO watchdog also needs Trade.io to promote their project at the same time, to pump it's value. Both are a perfect pair to help boost and achieve their goals. I was right all along when I choose to join both project's community.
EtEos

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:40:22 PM

A platform that can make business and trading all at once. Sonething new. A project that is very distinct about others.
aron presley

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:02:02 PM

A very good reliable company with incredible plans for the future and really good prospects.I think we should join them as soon as soon as soon as possible, because this is a good project.

Well designed plans, a good and reliable team, Probably the best investment of the year
@sukdevmaity10

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:05:10 AM

Trade.io will be the first exchange with their unique features and scalability ,its focused on producing high-end technology for traders unmatch experience.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

They are airdropping tokens but the exchange is open to first 1000 users only.

Once the exchange is open to everyone, I wonder how the airdrops will work for tio holders.

I mean, if you have 5000 tios on the exchange does that mean you'll only get one lot of airdrop when they run a campaign that requires 2500 tios? Surely you should be eligible for two lots I would think.
AndoLeone

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:50:26 PM

Very good news is that the trade.io exchange was launched. Many said that this is a very promising and good coin. But then for a long time there was no news from the project. I think that this will affect the price growth for this coin.
redwine49

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:30:34 PM

Once the exchange is open to everyone, I wonder how the airdrops will work for tio holders.

I mean, if you have 5000 tios on the exchange does that mean you'll only get one lot of airdrop when they run a campaign that requires 2500 tios? Surely you should be eligible for two lots I would think.
lot of airdrop it does not mean we will get a good return. the latest airdrop is XRR but I just realized that XRR token has no price.
I have also tried how the tradeio exchange works. and the bad news is
1. we need to do KYC if we want withdraw our crypto on their exchange no matter it just a few dollars.
2. they have plan to delist TIO token from all centralized exchange. it will be panic selling when many TIO holders know it.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
ryap12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:52:37 AM

Trade.io and ICO watchdog partnership is what I find the best for this month of July! I cant wait to start trading at Trade.io with all cool features which other exchange does not have. Thank to ICO watchdog also that they will help fight these digital crimes and will put a stop to these people wrecking havoc causing investors to back-out.
coin41193

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:04:59 AM

So this is basically a forex, commodity and crypto hybrid trading platform. Correct! I think this kind of projects on blockchain will provide the missing transparency to traders and investors, secondly it is a great step to bridge the gap between forex and crypto trading, i always wanted a one platform for trading. So keep it up!
@sukdevmaity10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:59:52 PM

trade.io
Why Best Kiss
1.trade.io is a Better,Smarter,& faster crypto trading platform with low fees and 24×7 support system.
2.We can trade multiple asset by using the trade.io platform,which includes BTC,ETH,LTC etc and in near future FX,CFDs & Global Equities
3.trade.io is designed for Modern Financial Service.
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

lot of airdrop it does not mean we will get a good return. the latest airdrop is XRR but I just realized that XRR token has no price.
1. we need to do KYC if we want withdraw our crypto on their exchange no matter it just a few dollars.
2. they have plan to delist TIO token from all centralized exchange. it will be panic selling when many TIO holders know it.
Lol  Cheesy you dont know, what are you talking about... Cheesy

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
fxtan

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:27:24 AM

I would like to help trade.io to be known that I usually talk about it  whenever I meet someone who have been in crypto. Having awarded gifts to cyprus many will see that trade.io is legit and soon will be the best exchange project of this decade. I look forward to the new ideas and partnership and also free Airdrop (haha) from it. Since I joined this ICO, I have never been disappointed. For the newcomers to crypto, pls do join us
@sukdevmaity10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:11:29 AM

I would like to help trade.io to be known that I usually talk about it  whenever I meet someone who have been in crypto. Having awarded gifts to cyprus many will see that trade.io is legit and soon will be the best exchange project of this decade. I look forward to the new ideas and partnership and also free Airdrop (haha) from it. Since I joined this ICO, I have never been disappointed. For the newcomers to crypto, pls do join us
i am feeling so excited and trying my best to go to Cyprus.as a newcomer iam trying hard to see myself in leaderboard.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:47:40 AM

Lol  Cheesy you dont know, what are you talking about... Cheesy

Yeah maybe I need to spell it out a bit more.

For most of the airdrops, every wallet with more than 2500 TIOs get a fixed amount of an airdrop. Like for Watchdog ICO it is 250 Dog tokens.

Now lets say I have 5000 TIOs - it would make sense to put this in two wallets so I get two lots of fixed airdrop.

But when the exchange is live, I'll have all my TIOs probably on the exchange. So if the current structure of airdrops continues, I would 'miss out' on tokens by having them all in the one address on the exchange. I'm sure trade io team has thought about this, and hopefully the structure of airdrops will change in the future.

Also not sure trade io exchange need KYC for basic crypto to crypto transactions - where does it say that?
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:16:24 AM

Good News!! Trade.io exchange is live! Watch this video to hear what Christopher Greene from AMTV (Alternative Media Television) has to say about the brand new http://trade.io  platform. https://youtu.be/vvpfKgeVJq4
ryap12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:36:45 AM

Trade.io is a great team, ICO watchdog is a great team too! With both teams combined, this will make both projects even more successful. I will see a pump on both tokens later on. Im glad I joined their community.
redwine49

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:19:30 PM

Lol  Cheesy you dont know, what are you talking about... Cheesy

Yeah maybe I need to spell it out a bit more.

For most of the airdrops, every wallet with more than 2500 TIOs get a fixed amount of an airdrop. Like for Watchdog ICO it is 250 Dog tokens.

Now lets say I have 5000 TIOs - it would make sense to put this in two wallets so I get two lots of fixed airdrop.

But when the exchange is live, I'll have all my TIOs probably on the exchange. So if the current structure of airdrops continues, I would 'miss out' on tokens by having them all in the one address on the exchange. I'm sure trade io team has thought about this, and hopefully the structure of airdrops will change in the future.

Also not sure trade io exchange need KYC for basic crypto to crypto transactions - where does it say that?
lol, you will see when you able to access your tradeio exchange account.
first you need to do KYC to withdraw your fund on tradeio exchange. if you don't want to do it so you can not able to withdraw your money
this is the screenshoot link

this is the guidelines verification form link
https://tradeiostage.blob.core.windows.net/full-image-container/INDIVIDUAL-GUIDELINES.pdf

how about new people who want to trade on tradeio exchange? a startup exchange force their new client all over the world to do KYC without exception. they must to do it. it does not matter it is only 1 dollar or 10 dollar on their account, they can not able to withdraw it without KYC. what do you think about that? do you think many people are willing to give that only for a few bucks or they will run to another exchange which has a higher reputation?

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: