Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:03:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
redwine49

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:06:43 PM

NO, but i have trade on bitgrail. a former NANO or raiblocks dedicated exchange and i know the story of MTGOX.
don't you know what i am talking about? i am talking about how hard the trust is.
if it will be regulated or not, there is not much different. the different is not only i have to trust them with my money but i also have to trust my personal data to them. in return also for NOTHING if they collapses. centralization is always shit of risk no matter it will be regulated or not.
i also have a bank account with my fund in there but i do not want to trust them everything. they can lend my money out of credit bubble and when my bank collapses. i might lose everything because i know the risk always in there.
do you know who make cryptocurrency from zero into something and now keep growing?
coinbase?binance? ICO project? greedy people who jump into band wagon and make some bubble?
NO, they don't really care about this cryptocurrency if there is no money. they only care about the possibility making some money. but some real crypto investor did this. they love decentralization and make this happen.
they are coming and put they money into cryptocurrency because they know THE TRUST is the most valuable asset.

Yeah they could easily do a crypto to crypto no kyc required feature, and then require kyc for anything fiat based or other features. For example, I understand the liquidity pool would probably require kyc as they convert assets to USD.

Price of tio is tanking, and you would think this would be the boom time. My guess is that there is real concern on the uptake and use of the exchange, noting that it is still only open to about 5000-10,000 people as of today, and they all require kyc to withdraw their coins from the exchange. I for one am a little uncomfortable providing my personal information to a start up with unestablished ICT security credentials. These concerns can really damage momentum.

I should add that on further investigation it does not appear that you need kyc for smaller crypto withdrawals.

Taken from tio exchange platform:

Quote: "For withdrawal of more then 2 BTC (or equivalent) in a 24 hour period, please verify your account by providing the required information above. You WILL NOT be able to withdrawal more than 2 BTC (or equivalent) within a 24 hour period until all KYC information has been provided AND your account has been verified by the trade.io compliance department. If you have any questions or concerns please email compliance@trade.io"

Some misinformation going around so do your own research! Mine has shown that they only need kyc for large transactions - which makes sense and I have no problem with.
i have my own research. there is no miss information, i check with my own eyes.
just find and read my older post with picture proof.
here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367245.msg43216469#msg43216469
and I am surprised they finally changed their policies

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:38:22 AM

So are you saying that they previously required kyc for ALL withdrawals, even smaller ones?

Perhaps it was something to do with being in early release. I couldn't see anything on their website about a policy change.

Might also be that they just quietly made the change so as to not draw attention to kyc (which is very unpopular). I for one would not be comfortable sending personal information to a start up just to trade some coins.
redwine49

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

So are you saying that they previously required kyc for ALL withdrawals, even smaller ones?

Perhaps it was something to do with being in early release. I couldn't see anything on their website about a policy change.

Might also be that they just quietly made the change so as to not draw attention to kyc (which is very unpopular). I for one would not be comfortable sending personal information to a start up just to trade some coins.
yes I am the first thousand registered member on TIO exchange. i have followed their telegram and waiting for their exchange until I am disappointed with their KYC policy.
but i do not know if you think there is nothing change right now. it is what it is. you can take a look my older screenshoot below.
https://i.imgur.com/I6sEHnT.png
what do you think after is up to you. nothing forces you to argue anything that you believe

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
TheHas

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:15:45 AM

For the airdrops where 2,500 TIO's are required, I'm curious as to why you need to hold these in ethermask or other wallets. Surely you should be able to get these tokens by holding your coins on the trade io exchange platform?
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:34:39 AM

For the airdrops where 2,500 TIO's are required, I'm curious as to why you need to hold these in ethermask or other wallets. Surely you should be able to get these tokens by holding your coins on the trade io exchange platform?
did the exchange already lives? i thought they are delaying the launch since it's not ready yet

Tozex

Powered by,
redwine49

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

did the exchange already lives? i thought they are delaying the launch since it's not ready yet
they are lives right now. you can trade on tradeio exchange but there is not much liquidity for some coin.

as i know, they do not support airdrop token on their exchange yet. you need to hold your TIO token on your personal wallet in order to get the airdrop token. you can join their telegram, i have not much time to follow up in there already

TheHas

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:26:16 AM

Exchange is live. Only a handful of coin pairings at this stage, but I assume they'll add other coins including the ICOs they're supporting over the coming months.
bitcoinner786

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

Cool. So it would make sense to update the calculator again as not to express Total Assets in terms of USD but TIO, wouln't it. Would avoid the need for the conversion to USD of the first (My TIO) fied.l
TheHas

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:08:45 AM

Nice work on the partnerships. Ingot Coin ICO has exceeded my expectations, and has raised more than even trade io. Up to $40 million USD right now!

The two projects are in partnership, and TIO holders will get airdropped Ingot tokens as you can see here: https://medium.com/@trade.io/verified-ico-ingot-coin-to-airdrop-2-5-million-tokens-to-trade-io-community-569fc468bbd

Also remember the trade io exchange is live and should also get a bit of interest. They are still running the dare to share competition here to get new users on board and there are zero withdrawal fees for the next couple of months.
Storyline23

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:35:00 PM

By locating the assets widget please choose your designated crypto and click on deposit, the wallet address details will be displayed on a new pop up window.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:22:55 PM

Exchange is live. Only a handful of coin pairings at this stage, but I assume they'll add other coins including the ICOs they're supporting over the coming months.
yes right, Tradeio exchange will continue to add new tokens that have potential, and currently the Tradeio exchange adds 3 new tokens : 0x (ZRX), OmiseGo (OMG), & Basic Attention Token (BAT)
TheHas

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:26:01 AM

yes right, Tradeio exchange will continue to add new tokens that have potential, and currently the Tradeio exchange adds 3 new tokens : 0x (ZRX), OmiseGo (OMG), & Basic Attention Token (BAT)

No volume though. I think they'll have more luck by being the first exchange to list certain coins.

Particularly for the projects where they are supporting their ICOs it would make sense to be the first exchange to list.
lonchurch97

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:05:08 AM

Hello! Why the price of the TIO coin so cheap? 😒 When it will rise to the ICO level?
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:03:27 PM

Dear Admin, for holders of at least 3500 TIOs in myetherwallet, am I entitled to say that I will automatically receive a 30N BTNT free (BitNautictoken)?
TheHas

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:03:52 AM

Dear Admin, for holders of at least 3500 TIOs in myetherwallet, am I entitled to say that I will automatically receive a 30N BTNT free (BitNautictoken)?

I'm not admin, but it is over 2500 TIOs. Also, you need to join 'Medium' and 'clap' some of their posts.

http://ico.trade.io/bitnautic-airdrop?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=airdrop&utm_campaign=bitnautic

Regardless, that part of the airdrop has expired, you can only get the bonus tokens through the ICO now (what they're calling 'tier 3' in the link above).

mashutka444

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:08:10 PM

It is not only a revolutionary company, but also an excellent example of how to successfully manage a business at the community level.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:47:40 AM

Hello! Why the price of the TIO coin so cheap? 😒 When it will rise to the ICO level?
You see all the coins you know in the market. You will know why, that is the answer. It's not caused by the TIO coin itself or the TIO team, objective causes are affecting the price.
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:56:02 AM

The main thing is that the price for the token does not fall. And there is a certainty that this is the bottom for this token. And growth will be and already soon. Officially announced the start of the pool in early October. - it's not long now. I think by the end of this month, there will be a gradual increase.
TheHas

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:20:48 AM

Why doesn't trade.io come up on CMC? I mean TIO's come up as a coin, but the actual exchange does not come up.

It would help with volume if it actually appeared on CMC. I know you need a minimum amount of trading to appear on CMC, but surely trade.io has gone past that point?
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:13:57 PM

Why doesn't trade.io come up on CMC? I mean TIO's come up as a coin, but the actual exchange does not come up.

It would help with volume if it actually appeared on CMC. I know you need a minimum amount of trading to appear on CMC, but surely trade.io has gone past that point?
it's strange, but I think in the future will add. Maybe there is just no volume, and for this reason it is not yet on the list.The exchange is only gaining volumes.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: