Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:47:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66177 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FDC1412

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:11:11 PM

I anticipate this ICO to become really successful. I find their advertising really investor friendly and market ready.

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:00:05 PM

May I know why are you only accepting Ethereum in the Pre-ICO? Wouldn't accepting other currencies bring forth a better support for trade.io?

I would think for a project this big in scale as they propose they would allow fiat currency investments especially for ico sales.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
vopsy

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:36:37 PM

Hi.. May i know the breakdown of the distrbution of token here? Thanks.. 😊

Hello and thank you for your question.
First off, please keep in mind that many or the questions our dear forum members have, have already been answered in this thread, so you may scroll through the pages to find the answer.

In regards to token distribution, please feel free to visit our website by clicking HERE. Scroll a bit down within the home page and you will be able to see the relevant graph.

Thank you to everyone for your wishes and up building comments.
We are determined to make our project a successful one and take it to the end and with your support, that's guaranteed!
 Smiley

"Our revolutionary project is growing exponentially, therefore we make it our mission to travel across the globe to different countries spreading our ambition."

Why on earth you spread your ambition only in asian countries?
What about european countries?
For me this is very strange not to say dubious while the company is in Switzerland.

Hello and thank you for your interest and concern.
Of course and our project is promoted in Europe! It also includes the backing of people based in the US with some high profile people affiliated with forex trading in New York already being a part of our team.
Please stand by for announcements in regards to blockchain - related events in Europe that we have already attended and took part.
Feel free to visit our site as well as our Social Media for details as well as videos and photos covering these events.

Well, I searched and there is no announce or news about this project is promoted in Europe, so as I said the Company is registered in Switzerland, FX Prime the early adopter is in Cyprus, and no promotion about this big project in Europe, instead you promote in Asia, i don't say is wrong to promote in Asia, but is far away from where you are active.

Also you can explain this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvSe5ErCpj8
"Trade.IO is a subsidiary to FxPrimus, since most of FxPrimus Key-Person are in the board of Trade.IO..."

CHARLES VOLTRON
-there is only one blockchain developer who is involved in launching at least 2 another ICO's (who is interested just google it), these will end in december the same as trade.io.
-trade.io looks like a huge project and this guy will work on 3 projects in the same time, huh....  Shocked

velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:42:31 PM

Well we can see soon TIO and TIO2 ? Smiley
Good luck, I believe in this team and ideas of project.
vopsy

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:21:46 PM

Well we can see soon TIO and TIO2 ? Smiley
Good luck, I believe in this team and ideas of project.

Sure trade.io will be TIO2, TIO is already launched, you can buy/sell on EtherDelta  https://etherdelta.com/#TIO-ETH
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:24:25 PM

How soon will  the trading app be available!? Every of my friend that I know are into cryptocurrency uses mobike phone. Thanks to ability to create token on top of another coin like ethereum and waves, neos and nem etc. People rarely code these days. The app will go in a long way to drive in user especially mobile user!

Early next year, I think. Go to their website and have a look at the roadmap.
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:07:02 PM

will you implement gold, as a trade method in the future?

I think that would be a yes as per their previous response.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:25:02 PM

In tokens allocation, I see that there is a good amount of tokens that is allocated in liquidity pool (50 000 000) tokens.
This will make liquidity pool more attractive to investors.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:47:00 PM

I anticipate this ICO to become really successful. I find their advertising really investor friendly and market ready.
Yes, and it is informative at all.
I like the idea of accepting fiat to this.
Sleepy18

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:51:19 AM

Im happy to the trade.io became really popular! Most of the people know this project and their feefback is also surprisingly good! We cant wait to use this project as a tool for easier trading transaction!
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:09:27 AM

Is their any kind of trail version or beta of the trading platform? I'm looking forward to see that. Is there any kind of regulations for the exchange because nowadays many countries are very strict about licensing as there are many fake and scam websites running in the name of exchanges.
From what I have read from responses on the trend, it looks like they are working on it. Its not yet live.

The Beta version will be launched in January/February!

Wow, beta version! Can't wait to be the first tester of the beta version when it launched in january or february. Smiley

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Fritziegay29

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:37:02 AM

I'm so eager to see how it ends! 😊
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:21:52 AM

I'm so eager to see how it ends! 😊
you are not the only one who is eager to see how it will this project ends , all of us here too. Let us all wait until the ICO is finish.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:32:01 AM

Really hope so. This is good news for those who regularly use the phone instead of a computer or a laptop. Glad that the project will grow in Asia.

Absolutely, I use to trade forex. I think its important to have a mobile version as well. So that traders can use it on the go.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:43:42 AM

Glad that the group planned to have this kind of improvements. Building an app is already an edge for them to succeed more than any projects

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
johnsm79 (OP)

Activity: 224

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:49:11 AM

Hi.. May i know the breakdown of the distrbution of token here? Thanks.. 😊

Hello and thank you for your question.
First off, please keep in mind that many or the questions our dear forum members have, have already been answered in this thread, so you may scroll through the pages to find the answer.

In regards to token distribution, please feel free to visit our website by clicking HERE. Scroll a bit down within the home page and you will be able to see the relevant graph.

Thank you to everyone for your wishes and up building comments.
We are determined to make our project a successful one and take it to the end and with your support, that's guaranteed!
 Smiley

"Our revolutionary project is growing exponentially, therefore we make it our mission to travel across the globe to different countries spreading our ambition."

Why on earth you spread your ambition only in asian countries?
What about european countries?
For me this is very strange not to say dubious while the company is in Switzerland.

Hello and thank you for your interest and concern.
Of course and our project is promoted in Europe! It also includes the backing of people based in the US with some high profile people affiliated with forex trading in New York already being a part of our team.
Please stand by for announcements in regards to blockchain - related events in Europe that we have already attended and took part.
Feel free to visit our site as well as our Social Media for details as well as videos and photos covering these events.

Well, I searched and there is no announce or news about this project is promoted in Europe, so as I said the Company is registered in Switzerland, FX Prime the early adopter is in Cyprus, and no promotion about this big project in Europe, instead you promote in Asia, i don't say is wrong to promote in Asia, but is far away from where you are active.

Also you can explain this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvSe5ErCpj8
"Trade.IO is a subsidiary to FxPrimus, since most of FxPrimus Key-Person are in the board of Trade.IO..."

CHARLES VOLTRON
-there is only one blockchain developer who is involved in launching at least 2 another ICO's (who is interested just google it), these will end in december the same as trade.io.
-trade.io looks like a huge project and this guy will work on 3 projects in the same time, huh....  Shocked

Annoucements that will follow will give clear explanation how trade.io will become a huge project!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
trade.io

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

trade.io

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:37:17 AM

To everyone who has commented in this thread and have expressed their excitement: THANK YOU!
We truly believe in our project and have the expertise, backbone and will to take it to the end.
We are really excited with trade.io cause it will definitely open new doors and new opportunities not just for us, but for traders and the trading industry as well.
It will pave the way for - hopefully - others to follow leading in a transparent global market promoting and solidifying trust between all parties involved.

May I know why are you only accepting Ethereum in the Pre-ICO? Wouldn't accepting other currencies bring forth a better support for trade.io?

Thank you for your query.
For Pre-ICO, we’ll be accepting payments via Local Bank Deposit, Ethereum & International Bank Wire. If you have Bitcoin, there are instructions in the Members Area (website: trade.io) to convert to Ethereum.
For ICO, we will only be accepting payments via ETH.
The reason that most companies only offer ETH during the ICO, is for automation, as during ICO many of the wallets include smart contracts, which are automatically disseminated into the clients' wallet at the time of purchase.
It’s convenient for both the company doing the ICO and the customer.
Feel free to check out our website's FAQ section found HERE for more details.
Check points 5 to 7.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
icodata.io

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:45:12 AM

Hey guys, check out icodata's in-depth Trade.io review. We rate it 79/100, highest ever rating on our platform!
https://www.icodata.io/coin/trade.io
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:02:31 AM

I do not know if trade.io is going to lets us trade forex! Or is only cryptocurrency trading pair that will be available?

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
hadang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:50:38 AM

Really hope so. This is good news for those who regularly use the phone instead of a computer or a laptop. Glad that the project will grow in Asia.

Absolutely, I use to trade forex. I think its important to have a mobile version as well. So that traders can use it on the go.
Yes. I appreciate the practicality and utility of the TRADE.IO project. The project will be successful and developed around the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: