Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:10:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:05:33 PM

Isn't the price of 1 token way beyond what other ico's have? 1 eth is about 350 dollars,you get 200 tokens for that. So that means 1 token is about 1.65 dollars?
Someone can explain this? Other ico's have around 0.05 cent per token with such a supply (500mil)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sleepy18

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:45:19 PM

I believe trade.io has one of the best platforms compare to other platforms of new crypto coins. Even though there are some agendas that are confusing, they really try their best to protect our security and ill give thumbs up to that.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:05:36 PM

How can you guarantee that Fiat currency received save in a Swiss bank account will not be frozen? Now that many Goverment is looking for ways to regulate blockchain based platform and currency!

johnsm79 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 02:21:30 PM

How can you guarantee that Fiat currency received save in a Swiss bank account will not be frozen? Now that many Goverment is looking for ways to regulate blockchain based platform and currency!

Swiss are ICO friendly, not part of the EU, and always protect their interest and the interest of their clients!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
harrypotter23

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:24:39 PM

I looked up on your platform and I see this has a future, though I hope when I try trade.io, I won't experience what other trading platforms have like connectivity and high cost.
velosepur

Activity: 1106

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:58:32 PM

Buyingallcoinszposted smart question, hope we will get answer with details about it.
Thanks team.
nguyenchung

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:08:18 PM

Anyone help me, Which amount ETH ( at least) to buy Tokens TIO in Pre- ICO ?
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:43:48 PM

Trade.io new trading site.I hope it will better option to all crypto buy sell platfrom and working trustly.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
johnsm79 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:19:32 PM

Anyone help me, Which amount ETH ( at least) to buy Tokens TIO in Pre- ICO ?

You can buy with only 0.1 ETH!

We recommend buyers to purchase at least the minimum to enter the LP which is 500 Trade Token, or if you would like to receive the maximum benefit 5000 Trade Tokens!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:53:16 PM

Isn't the price of 1 token way beyond what other ico's have? 1 eth is about 350 dollars,you get 200 tokens for that. So that means 1 token is about 1.65 dollars?
Someone can explain this? Other ico's have around 0.05 cent per token with such a supply (500mil)

Well other icos don't have this big of a potential, with what this project is offering the price is quite low to be honest, this project isn't your average trading exchange project, it offers a lot more, it's your all in one trading platform here you can trade crypto,forex etc. and it also has it's own liquidity pool which is very unique and very helpful towards the masses. If the devs will lower the price of their tokens, then that will just lower the value of this project and that won't be too attractive towards investors, usually low price means low quality so its price is just perfect for its worth.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
vopsy

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:52:05 PM

To everyone who have expressed their support we wish to say a huge THANK YOU!
The amount of support through all channels we are receiving is overwhelming and we are really grateful for this and are having difficulty catching up with you guys.
Thank you.

Having gone through most of the recent questions in this thread (last two pages) I have seen that many dear friends are asking questions already answered multiple times in this, our official announcement thread.
Please scroll through the pages. You will find a LOT of useful information in regards to our project.

A major thank you must go to 'hadang' for the effort this member went through to educate all other forum members looking into our project.

To 'vopsy': We have received amazing support from professionals around the globe in regards to our project, its originality and pure intentions.
We wish to thank you for being the Doubting Thomas in this thread, pushing for more details, supporting our cause. We wish to assure you that our project is 100% legit and that behind it there is a multitude of professionals already involved in forex trading, programming as well as blockchain technology with hundreds of years in combined experience.
Please just Google 'trade.io' and you will be able to see if our project is legit or not.
Further details will keep being disclosed in due time and based on the strategy set by trade.io as well as based on the expansion of our project as more and more organisations are joining in.

To ALL: Please expect a MAJOR announcement soon!

Yeah... another out of subject answer, yes i pushed for more details but you are not able to answer, all you can do is just avoid the subject.

Do you have any FxPrimus Key-Person in the board of Trade.io, the DOUBT is reasonable because is your unique adopter of the platform.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvSe5ErCpj8

Charles Voltron working on 4 project (4 ICO's launching) at the same time? another reasonable DOUBT

Avoiding to answer another DOUBT.

But looks like nobody in this forum mind about this, everybody is ecstatic about the project, another DOUBT?

Can somebody answer to this because trade.io is not able to do it.

1. trade.io is working with and alongside its early adopters amongst which FX PRIMUS is one of. Of course trade.io receives information as well as advice from established Forex Brokers as well as listens to traders' concerns. We wish to proceed with a unique, widely accepted project revolutionizing trading, disrupting the establishment.
Details in regards to the composition of our team, our board members, the development of our project, new features and functionality, new partners as well as new adopters will be released in due time and as the project develops.

2. Our dear friend Charles Voltron is our blockchain expert / adviser. As per your comments, a single person can't simply proceed with the huge task of multiple projects at the same time. But a single person can manage multiple teams of blockchain professionals at the same time.

To all of our Supporters:
Thank you all for your support! Click onto the images below for an exciting and important announcement:

Another announcement in regards to an update with our liquidity pool and its terms will be disclosed soon.

This will be my last post here, it is pointless to continue, the events show me that i am not wrong, this looks like a scam, or something is wrong with me because I don't get it.

1. Nothing is wrong to work and collaborate with FX PRIMUS, but having them as board members is something else and you should state that in your site as I saw to other ICO sites, it is about transparency.
2. Charles Voltron it is just an usual guy (check his activity on internet) and suddenly become a stellar guy managing 4 different projects in the same time, I am not sure which one will get done, if any. (time will tell)
Another things.
3. Big News: trade.io Surpasses its Soft Cap Target in First Days of Pre-ICO, has raised $7,055,267 (check who is the source for this, trade.io of course)
4. If you check the raised ethereum that time was only $2,400,000 and the rest of them until $7,000,000 is fiat money with only they word as prove.   (really! to an ICO they raised 2 times more FIAT money)
5. They made a major change in regards to the requirements of participation in the liquidity pool, of course who will invest over 15,000$ (5000 TIO to be able to participate), only for a white paper project (very well done the white paper I have to say), so they had to lower the participation in the liquidity pool to 500 TIO, otherwise who will invest?, you just check their ethereum account is not big difference from 4 days ago when they announce their pre-ICO success.

I want, I hope, I wish to be wrong and wish you success, if you'll make it happen it will be a game changer in the trading market.
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:14:00 PM

The amount of support through all channels we are receiving is overwhelming and we are really grateful for this and are having difficulty catching up with you guys.
Thank you.

Having gone through most of the recent questions in this thread (last two pages) I have seen that many dear friends are asking questions already answered multiple times in this, our official announcement thread.
Please scroll through the pages. You will find a LOT of useful information in regards to our project.

A major thank you must go to 'hadang' for the effort this member went through to educate all other forum members looking into our project.

To 'vopsy': We have received amazing support from professionals around the globe in regards to our project, its originality and pure intentions.
We wish to thank you for being the Doubting Thomas in this thread, pushing for more details, supporting our cause. We wish to assure you that our project is 100% legit and that behind it there is a multitude of professionals already involved in forex trading, programming as well as blockchain technology with hundreds of years in combined experience.
Please just Google 'trade.io' and you will be able to see if our project is legit or not.
Further details will keep being disclosed in due time and based on the strategy set by trade.io as well as based on the expansion of our project as more and more organisations are joining in.

Yeah... another out of subject answer, yes i pushed for more details but you are not able to answer, all you can do is just avoid the subject.

Do you have any FxPrimus Key-Person in the board of Trade.io, the DOUBT is reasonable because is your unique adopter of the platform.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvSe5ErCpj8

Charles Voltron working on 4 project (4 ICO's launching) at the same time? another reasonable DOUBT

But looks like nobody in this forum mind about this, everybody is ecstatic about the project, another DOUBT?

1. trade.io is working with and alongside its early adopters amongst which FX PRIMUS is one of. Of course trade.io receives information as well as advice from established Forex Brokers as well as listens to traders' concerns. We wish to proceed with a unique, widely accepted project revolutionizing trading, disrupting the establishment.
Details in regards to the composition of our team, our board members, the development of our project, new features and functionality, new partners as well as new adopters will be released in due time and as the project develops.

2. Our dear friend Charles Voltron is our blockchain expert / adviser. As per your comments, a single person can't simply proceed with the huge task of multiple projects at the same time. But a single person can manage multiple teams of blockchain professionals at the same time.

Thank you all for your support! Click onto the images below for an exciting and important announcement:

Another announcement in regards to an update with our liquidity pool and its terms will be disclosed soon.

This will be my last post here, it is pointless to continue, the events show me that i am not wrong, this looks like a scam, or something is wrong with me because I don't get it.

1. Nothing is wrong to work and collaborate with FX PRIMUS, but having them as board members is something else and you should state that in your site as I saw to other ICO sites, it is about transparency.
2. Charles Voltron it is just an usual guy (check his activity on internet) and suddenly become a stellar guy managing 4 different projects in the same time, I am not sure which one will get done, if any. (time will tell)
Another things.
3. Big News: trade.io Surpasses its Soft Cap Target in First Days of Pre-ICO, has raised $7,055,267 (check who is the source for this, trade.io of course)
4. If you check the raised ethereum that time was only $2,400,000 and the rest of them until $7,000,000 is fiat money with only they word as prove.   (really! to an ICO they raised 2 times more FIAT money)
5. They made a major change in regards to the requirements of participation in the liquidity pool, of course who will invest over 15,000$ (5000 TIO to be able to participate), only for a white paper project (very well done the white paper I have to say), so they had to lower the participation in the liquidity pool to 500 TIO, otherwise who will invest?, you just check their ethereum account is not big difference from 4 days ago when they announce their pre-ICO success.

I want, I hope, I wish to be wrong and wish you success, if you'll make it happen it will be a game changer in the trading market.

Vopsy,

Yes, indeed there's definitely something wrong with you.

I’ll preface my message by being transparent and saying I’m indeed a trade.io supporter and have purchased a large amount of Trade Tokens after having deeply studied this project as well as their whole team.  In return, you should probably be transparent too, and admit you’re a troll with obvious ulterior motives.  The problem is you’re not even an informed troll.  Please sit back, grab a coke and smile while I put you in your place, point by point:

1) There are ZERO board members from FX PRIMUS on the board of trade.io.  Zero means none, nada, zilch.  There is one board member, Damian McDowell, who is on the board of Primus Capital Markets UK, which is an FCA regulated entity that is also on the board of trade.io.  Before you correct yourself and try to work this angle, I’m fairly sure no reasonably minded human being will have an issue with an FCA regulated individual being on the board of a financial company.  With that said, I’m sure you’ll try, and wind up making a fool of yourself in the process.

2) Charles Voltron is the CTO and assisting with the blockchain piece of the trade.io project.  On the website and White Paper, the management is listed.  In case you are new to the business world, management usually means you manage people.  So one could assume that Charles manages a team of people that also work on blockchain, couldn’t one?  If this is a tough concept for you to grasp, you should take a break from being a troll, and read up on how this sort of thing works.

3) Yes trade.io released how much it had raised.  How exactly is this different than any other ICO that reports amount raised throughout an ICO?  Please inform the fine people of this message board, Senor Troll.

4) Yes, it appears they raised $2.4M in ETH and the rest appeared in fiat (note I said fiat and not fiat money as that is sort of redundant, kind of like calling a Ferrari a Ferrari Car.)  See #3 for the rest of my answer here.  

Obviously your insinuation is that trade.io is fabricating their fund raise…..apart from being a sad troll, any specific reason for this accusation….I’m sure people would love to hear it.  

5) Yes, they made a major change to accomodate more participants, not sure what your point is here.  Based on what I observed from their telegram, many people asked about participating in the liquidity pool but didn’t have the money for the 5K Trade Tokens, so the company lowered it.  This is a bad thing?

Lastly, you say you “hope, wish to be wrong and wish success”……no you don’t, you’re a miserable person who more than likely has a sad life.  What irritates me so much about people like you, is that there’s a company here in trade.io that is run by respectable, successful people that is trying to do things the right way on multiple levels…not by a bunch of kids that have never run a business in their lives.  Trolling is a part of the internet and message boards and it goes with the territory…the problem is you’re a bad troll with lame arguments, and above all baseless accusations.  

I hope you find peace in your life, and can’t wait to see the success of trade.io to shut trolls like you up once and for all.

P.S. People, just check this guy's profile and posts. For him talking about transparency is unfortunate and ironic at best. He's a newbie with just 7 posts under his belt ALL of which with the specific purpose of slandering our project.
Is this a coincidence?
Are his motives pure?
Draw your conclusions...

12trys

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:46:42 PM

Thank you.

Another things.
4. If you check the raised ethereum that time was only $2,400,000 and the rest of them until $7,000,000 is fiat money with only they word as prove.   (really! to an ICO they raised 2 times more FIAT money)

Vopsy,

I’ll preface my message by being transparent and saying I’m indeed a trade.io supporter and have purchased a large amount of Trade Tokens after having deeply studied this project as well as their whole team.  In return, you should probably be transparent too, and admit you’re a troll with obvious ulterior motives.  The problem is you’re not even an informed troll.  Please sit back, grab a coke and smile while I put you in your place, point by point:

1) There are ZERO board members from FX PRIMUS on the board of trade.io.  Zero means none, nada, zilch.  There is one board member, Damian McDowell, who is on the board of Primus Capital Markets UK, which is an FCA regulated entity that is also on the board of trade.io.  Before you correct yourself and try to work this angle, I’m fairly sure no reasonably minded human being will have an issue with an FCA regulated individual being on the board of a financial company.  With that said, I’m sure you’ll try, and wind up making a fool of yourself in the process.

2) Charles Voltron is the CTO and assisting with the blockchain piece of the trade.io project.  On the website and White Paper, the management is listed.  In case you are new to the business world, management usually means you manage people.  So one could assume that Charles manages a team of people that also work on blockchain, couldn’t one?  If this is a tough concept for you to grasp, you should take a break from being a troll, and read up on how this sort of thing works.

3) Yes trade.io released how much it had raised.  How exactly is this different than any other ICO that reports amount raised throughout an ICO?  Please inform the fine people of this message board, Senor Troll.

4) Yes, it appears they raised $2.4M in ETH and the rest appeared in fiat (note I said fiat and not fiat money as that is sort of redundant, kind of like calling a Ferrari a Ferrari Car.)  See #3 for the rest of my answer here.  

Obviously your insinuation is that trade.io is fabricating their fund raise…..apart from being a sad troll, any specific reason for this accusation….I’m sure people would love to hear it.  

5) Yes, they made a major change to accomodate more participants, not sure what your point is here.  Based on what I observed from their telegram, many people asked about participating in the liquidity pool but didn’t have the money for the 5K Trade Tokens, so the company lowered it.  This is a bad thing?

Lastly, you say you “hope, wish to be wrong and wish success”……no you don’t, you’re a miserable person who more than likely has a sad life.  What irritates me so much about people like you, is that there’s a company here in trade.io that is run by respectable, successful people that is trying to do things the right way on multiple levels…not by a bunch of kids that have never run a business in their lives.  Trolling is a part of the internet and message boards and it goes with the territory…the problem is you’re a bad troll with lame arguments, and above all baseless accusations.  

I hope you find peace in your life, and can’t wait to see the success of trade.io to shut trolls like you up once and for all.

P.S. People, just check this guy's profile and posts. For him talking about transparency is unfortunate and ironic at best. He's a newbie with just 7 posts under his belt ALL of which with the specific purpose of slandering our project.
Is this a coincidence?
Are his motives pure?
Draw your conclusions...

For any project, including trade.io, having a "defender" like danmoris is very unfortunate. Attacking a person in what supposed to be serious forum about serious ICO in person with such a low level language and attitude is a sad story. danmoris, please do not defend trade.io anymore. Because I'm right at the process of considering my investment there. And attacks like yours on people who are asking normal questions are seriously hurting the reputation of trade.io.
johnsm79 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:36:30 PM

I am really surprise that two newbie members, that have ONLY posted on this ANN thread, with a negative attitude appear to support one another.

There will be zero tolerance for people trying to slander a project without presenting a shred of evidence.

This type of tactic, is usually seen by competitors, trying to downgrade a project, but in reality there's no such a competitor offering what trade.io has, and most likely this is what some people are worried about. A real Liquidity Pool that actually helps the people that use it, rather than banks and other financial institutions benefiting from the traders money.

danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:09:18 AM

Thank you.

Another things.

Vopsy,

Is this a coincidence?
Are his motives pure?
Draw your conclusions...

For any project, including trade.io, having a "defender" like danmoris is very unfortunate. Attacking a person in what supposed to be serious forum about serious ICO in person with such a low level language and attitude is a sad story. danmoris, please do not defend trade.io anymore. Because I'm right at the process of considering my investment there. And attacks like yours on people who are asking normal questions are seriously hurting the reputation of trade.io.

Nice try 12trys!!!

It is clear that you are the very same lame person with our dear 'friend' Vopsy 'acting' as his lawyer and defender!

Danmoris has never been a defender for anyone - feel free to go through my posts.
I have never commented as harshly on anyone's posts cause everyone is entitled to their honest opinion and has every right to express it if made with good intentions.

This is indeed a serious forum and this is indeed a super-serious ICO. But it seems you wish to turn both into a circus.
We forum members can't allow that - especially under Bitcoin and Altcoin threads.

That's why when I see two newbie accounts that have been deliberately created for the sole purpose of attacking without no reason whatsoever a new project with as much background as this, it gets on my nerves.
It's dishonesty and manipulation on a grand scale.
It's what everyone deeply involved with blockchain technology is trying to fight.
You 'sir,' don't belong here. Go back to the establishment - back to the centralized controlled environment from which you came from. Stop harassing and trolling brilliant ideas and initiatives. Stop trying to take our world back into the middle ages.

Enough with you.

You have/had no intention on 'investing', you were called out on your troll attempt (both accounts) with lame points and you were embarrassed.
The trade.io community is extremely strong and doesn’t put up with nonsense. Take your crap elsewhere, it doesn’t work here.
Period.

P.S. I wish to apologize to trade.io as well as to everyone who's supporting this project for my comments and harshness against these two trolls if I have been out of line and inexcusable.
Thank you.

jackd121

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:13:51 AM

Can someone please tell me why US residents are not allowed to be part of pre-ico?

Very new to crypto and this  looks promising but not able to open account (they have a question whether account holder is US or China resident?)
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:42:40 AM

Trade.io enables the community to process and let the coins flow in one platform. Which helps a lot to the users who are new to a trading market.

For all those beginnera who wants to trade can start trading by using trade.io's trading platform. Trade.io never fails to provide their clients enough knowledge in using their platform and projects

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:18:39 AM

Six days left and the PRE-ICO of the token will end.
I'm just curious why there is a three days gap before the ICO starts?
Why they can't just start the ICO right away after the PRE-ICO? 
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:32:43 AM

Is trade.io is safe to invest with. The ddos and the hackers attempt, how can we say that this new trading site is very secure?
yes it is safe to invest , the ddos and the hacking attempt make this project more stronger ang bigger , without this ddoser it means this project is nothing. But i think the devs have the best security for its site safe and for investors also.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ScaryMe

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:41:19 AM

Amazing we have few days left for pre-ICO to end,
we gonna see how people really adopt for this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: