Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66177 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sleepy18

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:02:00 AM

It is nice to know that the value of trade.io already increase significantly before the ICO pre sale ends! I think its a positive attribute to us. But then again there are changes that have been made and need to have some clarification why some sort of things happen
jaykanel

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:06:39 AM

Looks like the number of tokens you get for 1eth has changed and also the number of tokens that you need to put in liquidity pool for bonus has changed Huh

Earlier , 1ETH was = 200 tokens and 500-999 tokens would have gotten 10% of the profits in liquidity pool.

Now, 1ETH = 1000 tokens in pre-sale and 2500-4995 will get 10% profit participation.

Why this change?

I still see 1 ETH = 200 TIO Huh
jackd121

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:26:07 AM

Looks like the number of tokens you get for 1eth has changed and also the number of tokens that you need to put in liquidity pool for bonus has changed Huh

Earlier , 1ETH was = 200 tokens and 500-999 tokens would have gotten 10% of the profits in liquidity pool.

Now, 1ETH = 1000 tokens in pre-sale and 2500-4995 will get 10% profit participation.

Why this change?

I still see 1 ETH = 200 TIO Huh

That’s odd. I see the numbers i mentioned on their website, the whitepaper has been updated.
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:43:54 AM

The changing dynamics of the trade.io market demand a fresh new solution to help people trade. The users can also earn more profits using this trade.io. Hope that many more investors come along to this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:57:05 AM

Please be informed that we have added a counter within our website's home page in regards to the funds raised.
Now everyone will be able to monitor the progress made.
Click HERE for the current sum.

there is a lot of money in that statistics , by the way dev is there a hardcap to be raised or just the softcap?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:49:36 AM

Is token already registered to some exchange??

It's too soon for that as Trade Tokens have not yet been issued.
Trade Tokens will be issued and distributed after the end of the ICO (and by the 15th of January 2018) and will be listed for exchange a further month later.
That's probably when traders will also be able to exchange Trade Tokens for fiat currency.
Thanks.
Why TIO is listed on exchange after 1 month when ICO ends? It seems to be quite late as many ICO projects will be listed on exchange as soon as the ICO ends.

Thanks for your question and concern.
The timeline has always been clearly listed within our website and whitepaper.
Our aim is to distribute the Trade Tokens within a month after the end of the ICO the LATEST.
There is a great chance that many or even all participants will receive their tokens earlier but just to be on the safe side we have provided everyone with a time frame of a month.
Oh, really a great project. You do so because you want to bring fairness to everyone, it seems that by wanting those who participate in the bounty campaign to receive token, same investor before the TIO is listed on the exchange. Very few projects do so.

migueltiu

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:52:11 AM

Why is there a sudden change in the amount of tokens per Ethereum? Wouldn't this be unfair?
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:00:05 AM

Please be informed that we have added a counter within our website's home page in regards to the funds raised.

there is a lot of money in that statistics , by the way dev is there a hardcap to be raised or just the softcap?
The project become nearer to reality.  Soft cap has been filled and liquidity pool is near to be filled.
I will always check your website for an update,  I can wait to see the bright future of this project.
estanislao1994

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:34:58 AM

Guarantee revenue is so appealing! More of the reason why trade.io token is gainng a lot of traction! How would revenue be share? Is it on daily basis or monthly basis or as revenue is made!

Indeed the liquidity pool is really attractive towards a lot of users especially to the investors, what's great about the liquidity pool of this project is that it is not open to everyone, it needs a certain amount of tokens in order for an individual to join, so this lessens the dumping problem that usually happens to a lot of projects that offers revenues towards their investors. I think it will be shared daily because in the first post it was stated on there the process on how the liquidity pool works regarding the distribution of the participation share and in the example they've explain how much revenue a person gets allocated daily based on the number of tokens they have.

This is what actually pushes me to invest in this program. The liquidity pool gives the newbies to have a chance playing with the big boys
mpet5000

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:40:08 AM

There are so many people interested in trade.io. I also see them emerging from the dark and becoming known especially in social media sites. This would turn out to be great. Best of luck!
jameyap32

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:44:44 AM

I think this project is very promising not to be missed to participate in its sales ico, whether there will be postponement of sales schedule ico or as scheduled

Yes I agree with this. Those who missed the chance of the increase in bitcoin should definitely try this. This is a new concept that could actuually build you revenue.
arsenia

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:53:50 AM

Trade.io hopefully best exchanged site in short time...
I do think that trade.io would be noted as not maybe best, but one of the best exchange sites. Imagine their pool and their tokens that increased to $7000 in a short amount of time. Investors would definitely come in. I myself would try out this platform.
tinochan412

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:38:36 AM

I like how the developers answer and respect users that post here. I know that it is kind of their duty to address the concerns of us users but they seem to be a promising developer. I pray for your success sirs
creatine413

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:44:29 AM

https://i.imgur.com/hmlgPTm.jpg

The project become nearer to reality.  Soft cap has been filled and liquidity pool is near to be filled.
I will always check your website for an update,  I can wait to see the bright future of this project.
This could probably project on what trade.io would be in the future, I agree with the comments that says this could be a huge success cause based on the picture it shows the progress of trade.io; and not to mention that their popularity has increased and became known to be the future of trading.
seanpeabody

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:12:05 AM

Guarantee revenue is so appealing! More of the reason why trade.io token is gainng a lot of traction! How would revenue be share? Is it on daily basis or monthly basis or as revenue is made!

Indeed the liquidity pool is really attractive towards a lot of users especially to the investors, what's great about the liquidity pool of this project is that it is not open to everyone, it needs a certain amount of tokens in order for an individual to join, so this lessens the dumping problem that usually happens to a lot of projects that offers revenues towards their investors. I think it will be shared daily because in the first post it was stated on there the process on how the liquidity pool works regarding the distribution of the participation share and in the example they've explain how much revenue a person gets allocated daily based on the number of tokens they have.

The dumps usually happens with new concepts. However with the liquidity pool, it is a benefit for new applicants or new traders so that they would be able to have their own share of dividends from the pool. The only problem here I think is that if in order to be able to join the liquidity pool, and there is an amount to join that, how would starters or start ups in bitcoin be able to invest? I am not against it, I am actually a supporter of this project since I availed tokens as well. Since I am a newbie, wanting to grow my bitcoins or revenue, hopefully lowering the amount needed for the liquidity pool would be such big help.
trade.io

Activity: 98

trade.io

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:34:19 AM

Why is there a sudden change in the amount of tokens per Ethereum? Wouldn't this be unfair?

Thank you for your question which is more than valid.

Please keep in mind that everyone who has bought Trade Tokens at the original PRE-ICO price (1 ETH = 200 Trade Token), come token distribution day, they will receive a revised number of tokens based on the new price.
So, if for example someone has bought 1 ETH's worth of Trade Tokens (that was 200) they'll be receiving 1000 Trade Tokens by the 15th of January that tokens will be distributed into participants Ethereum wallets.

In regards to the reasons behind the decision, please click onto the image below to see the relevant announcement:

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Alexoxyevwii

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:45:22 AM

Join
the project is very good. Developers are young) Roll Eyes
bonghip

Activity: 174

bông

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:52:32 AM

This is good news. I can monitor and update regularly the progress of the project. It is very useful.

adiksau0414

Activity: 462

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:04:49 AM

Just want ask this what i read in twitter " trade.io Adjusts Market Cap & Trade Token Price Based on the Rise in Ethereum and Demand for Lower Entry Point", is it due to increase of ethereum price in the market? I read the article  and i just want a brief description regarding to this one.  Thanks.

mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:32:06 AM

As the statistics showed a proof that trade.io will get a lot of popularity with these funds raised, there is also a possibility that they will add more advancement from the future. Although their features already showed wide-range of projects, they will still keep on making trade.io be chosen from clients as best among all.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: