Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:25:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:51:43 AM

Why Are Investments in trade.io Kept Safe?

Cryptocurrency is still known as a relatively risky investment, which is why trade.io takes numerous steps to improve the security of any investment. Trade.io prides itself on being the gold standard within the blockchain fintech space. It strictly follows all the Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) procedures and meets the regulatory requirements for investment banks.
In internet there is no safe place where you can put your money.  First of all there are many black hats but the good one creates a barrier that will slow the hackers.
In this project that talks about big amount of investments I'm hoping that they will not just create a KYC and AML to protect the investors but also to make sure that they will provide a solid team to fight all the incoming attacks.
migueltiu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:13:10 AM

Guys!! Check this out! Remember China banned bitcoins?

https://venturebeat.com/2017/10/30/trade-io-investment-allows-chinese-billionaire-to-sidestep-the-ico-ban/

They are willing to set aside the ban if this trade.io investment pushes through!!

The article is quite a click bait if you ask me, they won't really set aside the ban if ever trade.io investment pushes through, they are merely suggesting that maybe China will eventually lift its ICO ban because major Chinese billionaire's are investing on other countries ico and accepting positions on overseas projects like this project. Reading this article just shows how influential the people who are investing on this project and how powerful the team behind this project are. Knowing that a major Chinese billionaire is part of this project's board of directors just gives me so much confident on this project's success. Regarding the article though I do believe that this ICO ban is just temporary and just a way for China to filter the ICOs that are being invested on by their citizens, eventually once they'll figure out the good icos from the bad then they'll probably lift this ban because it's pretty obvious that they do support the blockchain technology and ofcourse bitcoins, seeing that most of the major bitcoin miners are from China.

I agree, this might be a click bait looking for foot traffic in their website. However, if trade.io has the capacity to lure the chinese government this would be great for both trade.io and bitcoin holders
mpet5000

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:48:39 AM

Why Are Investments in trade.io Kept Safe?

Cryptocurrency is still known as a relatively risky investment, which is why trade.io takes numerous steps to improve the security of any investment. Trade.io prides itself on being the gold standard within the blockchain fintech space. It strictly follows all the Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) procedures and meets the regulatory requirements for investment banks.

Ofcourse security of their customers should be prioritize to gain their trust and advertise it to other people who are interested in investing.
jameyap32

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:50:56 AM

Is the platform will be available to use after the ICO?

From what I know I think the platform would be available with the beta launch I think? However I do not know when that would be. Afterwards, during the beta they would provide tutorials via youtube on how to use their platform.

Regards,
Soyab khan

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:15:35 AM

hi
i show the posts of trade.io and i learned the unknown thinks.now i am very happy because yesterday i obey the legit of trade.io and get paid...
noww it seems to be very easy to work here..and shine in life by working here..
I wish it does progress as much as possible.
arsenia

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:22:17 AM

Trade.io Adjusts Market Cap and Trade Token Price Based on the Rise of Ethereum and Demand for Lower Entry Point.

See the reasons behind the decision:

http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/tradeio-adjusts-market-cap--trade-token-price-based-on-the-rise-in-ethereum-and-demand-for-lower-entry-659127313.html

This is a good read however trade.io should base the price on their company and not because of the demands of the investors. They should also stay at one price and not change it all the time.
tinochan412

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:30:10 AM

One of the partners of Tradeio, Fx is one of the biggest and successful broker! Read this guys, https://www.forexfraud.com/forex-broker-reviews/fxprimus-review.html
bonghip

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

bông

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:46:58 AM

Is the platform will be available to use after the ICO?

From what I know I think the platform would be available with the beta launch I think? However I do not know when that would be. Afterwards, during the beta they would provide tutorials via youtube on how to use their platform.

Regards,
This is program timeline of the project. It looks like the platform will be launched in August 2018

creatine413

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:04:46 AM

Look at the review of brokers regarding trade.io here https://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/trade-io-review

"Not much is known about the trading conditions at trade.io in this point in time. Trade.io will allow cryptocurrencies and more traditional assets to be traded on the same exchange. A lot more exciting promises have been made, but only time will reveal the full  details."

However, it is said here that compared to FOREX and other trading platforms, trade.io will have the most convenient.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:13:59 AM

Hello, I have a little problem with the purchase : I made an investment 10 hours ago and it is still saying that it is waiting for the Ether. I checked on Etherscan and the transaction is done. Maybe someone can help me please ? Smiley

Hey i am just curious on your issue you having.  Did you get it resolved already? If not have you tried contacting anyone for help?
The manager already told them to join the telegram group so they will be assisted regarding to their concerns.

I guess there is a problem to their platform that's why they are having this kind of issue, I'm hoping that their issue will be solve immediately as it can affect to all incoming investors.

Just wait a little more maybe there was just some delay on updating the transaction from the platform. You can contact them with the issue I am sure they will definitely have this be solved immediately

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:04:43 PM

Nice timeline. When is ICO ending?

seanpeabody

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:09:29 PM

What is the purpose of the adjustment? And how will this help the Investors?  And to the people involved in liquidity pool?

Thanks for your valid question.
The purpose of the adjustment is trust building. There were a lot of comments regarding the fact that our previously suggested hard cap that was in the range of $450-990 million was simply too high and unnecessary. Many of our investors were reluctant to invest just because of the huge risk they perceived in this number.
It cost too much for investors to participate in the project and their participation within the project as well as within the Liquidity Pool would be simply to small - percentage-wise - had the original number stayed.
Taking into account the fact that Ether now costs 25% more than what it did just before the start of PRE-ICO, we simply had to listen to our members' and investor's comments.
This now makes for a more 'personal' trading platform and Liquidity Pool.

Can you explain more on "personal" trading platform? So does this mean that every time investors complain about the way you do things you're just gonna adjust with their liking? And every time your members will suggest something, you're sure to comply to their suggestions? Or does this only relates to the ethereum's price? Like what happened now. Will you eventually lower the minimum amount of tokens to join the liquidity pool if people will demand it to be lower? Or will you just lower it if ever eth's price will increase more?

Regarding his question, this is just a mere suggestion that trade.io should have their own basis being independent and not keep on adjusting to the investor's complaint. What about the tokens that we bought for the lesser price how would that be credited to us? Is there a way I could have direct communication whatsapp or something? Thanks!!

Everyone who has bought Trade Token with the old price will be awarded with tokens based on the new price come token distribution day. Please don't worry.
Join our Telegram Group for any questions.

Will there be a time that you would again, lower the price for us to be able to access the liquidity pool?
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:27:58 PM

Please take note of this guys.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:33:48 PM

Trust building is essential in relationship between client and service provider! Thanks for listening to the community! This corporate attitude of trade.io is going to get them far! It is very important that investors and community are been carried along!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:41:43 PM

FXPrimus UK is one ofthe best shot in the UK! It is nice to see you are collaborating with them as you have planned on your roadmap!
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 12:44:12 PM

Guys!! Check this out! Remember China banned bitcoins?

https://venturebeat.com/2017/10/30/trade-io-investment-allows-chinese-billionaire-to-sidestep-the-ico-ban/

They are willing to set aside the ban if this trade.io investment pushes through!!

The article is quite a click bait if you ask me, they won't really set aside the ban if ever trade.io investment pushes through, they are merely suggesting that maybe China will eventually lift its ICO ban because major Chinese billionaire's are investing on other countries ico and accepting positions on overseas projects like this project. Reading this article just shows how influential the people who are investing on this project and how powerful the team behind this project are. Knowing that a major Chinese billionaire is part of this project's board of directors just gives me so much confident on this project's success. Regarding the article though I do believe that this ICO ban is just temporary and just a way for China to filter the ICOs that are being invested on by their citizens, eventually once they'll figure out the good icos from the bad then they'll probably lift this ban because it's pretty obvious that they do support the blockchain technology and ofcourse bitcoins, seeing that most of the major bitcoin miners are from China.

I agree, this might be a click bait looking for foot traffic in their website. However, if trade.io has the capacity to lure the chinese government this would be great for both trade.io and bitcoin holders

I think that there is a possibility this might have some truth to it to some degree. I know China is on the anti crypto currencies at the moment but no way this will last forever since it would essentially be lost revenue.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 12:45:06 PM

Trade.io now running well ICO project.hopefully it will be succeeded.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
trade.io

Activity: 98

trade.io

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:47:11 PM

trade.io on its way to raising $11 million!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
velosepur

Activity: 1106

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:21:44 PM

- really nice numbers, great start of this boys...
Will be great future who join now.
rroyk

Activity: 325

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:52:21 PM

trade.io on its way to raising $11 million!

wow.
thats sum serious money you raised and its keep increasing.
i already bought some token i know trade.io gonna be special soon or later everybody will follow this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: