Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:08:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66177 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:11:31 PM

There are almost 275M tokens available for crowdfunding . I am interested to know about the total supply of coins that will be available for public use post ico .
estanislao1994

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:40:53 PM

From what I know and what I came across on the sponsorship of trade.io on Facebook, trade.io has already past $7000 which is a great progress. Seeing also the previous post of trade.io for us to monitor their progress would be very helpful for us users to help us decide to invest or not. Pretty sure this project would turn out great, seeing the tremendous increase in just a short amount of time. Best of luck to you trade.io! I hope to see you improve and be great some day. Will decide to invest once it launches! I know I would lose money if I don't buy during the Pre-ICO however, I just want to see it have an awesome finish-- meaning awesome official launch, and then I would start investing. I'm also waiting for youtube videos that would help me invest, so i'd rather wait for someone to try it out and then i'll learn from there, unless you guys already have tutorials?
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:53:38 PM

From what I know and what I came across on the sponsorship of trade.io on Facebook, trade.io has already past $7000 which is a great progress. Seeing also the previous post of trade.io for us to monitor their progress would be very helpful for us users to help us decide to invest or not. Pretty sure this project would turn out great, seeing the tremendous increase in just a short amount of time. Best of luck to you trade.io! I hope to see you improve and be great some day. Will decide to invest once it launches! I know I would lose money if I don't buy during the Pre-ICO however, I just want to see it have an awesome finish-- meaning awesome official launch, and then I would start investing. I'm also waiting for youtube videos that would help me invest, so i'd rather wait for someone to try it out and then i'll learn from there, unless you guys already have tutorials?

I don't  think there is any tutorials on there as far as i know but i may be wrong. Now you are correct in saying if you wait you loose out on the really good bonuses.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
dinos69

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:45:09 PM

just asking... decentralization..how will it come?
you depend on others, servers, infrastructure
jituroych

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:48:07 PM

Liquidity Pool is very interesting. I guess, it's a win-win for traders and devs. Great job
Right ! Trade.io is getting popular and it is encourage a lot of investor because the project is on their way to meet its success. Both of the contributors including investor gain much profit due to the popularity of the project.

people wont just be getting profits they will go Richie rich in a year.
because their is a huge potential in the sector and rightly done people who have invested like me will become quite a Richie rich
rroyk

Activity: 325
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:49:34 PM

just asking... decentralization..how will it come?
you depend on others, servers, infrastructure

no mate decentralization means their is no controlling authority its will be done by blockchain technology and nobody can interfere.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:00:36 PM

Peer to peer exchange is the future of trading. Preying eyes can not stop such trade. Fortunately, trade.io is leading in this regard! Trade.io is such an innovation with top notch platform for trading!

stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:04:40 PM

The project is a good investment for interested investors who believe in the crypto currency and its future!Good luck!
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:06:00 PM

The adjustment in token supply and allowance in to trading pool with minmal amount is such a good decision. Everybody now will have equal chance to participate and trade on trade.io plus taking advantage of frictionless trade.io that second to none!
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:12:25 PM

It is also worthy of notice the diverse skilled and experienced member of the trade.io team! You can see their area of capacity ranging from strategy to finance and media! To say the least, I am really impressed by the caliber of professionals on trade.io team.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
chickenjoy

Activity: 130

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:46:02 PM

A good project that is for everyone's good.And also it bring its goodness to its members and as well on its peers and participants.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
rishabhdtu1854

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:08:35 PM

Those who dont wanna miss to grab free opportunity grab this opportunity
and participate in trade.io bounty too.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370663

its very generous
johnsm79 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 07:03:06 PM

READ IT FIRST!

OFFICIAL

27 November 2017, Zug, Switzerland, trade.io has announced the launch of its partnership with HitBTC Exchange, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges, exceeding upwards of half a billion in daily volume, and operating since 2014.

Having just finished a PRE-ICO period which resulted in well over $10M in funding, trade.io is proud to provide its loyal contributors with this added value partnership, demonstrating the company’s continued intent to cooperate with the highest calibre participants in the blockchain field.

Trade.io will announce shortly when the Trade Token (or TIO, which is how it will be listed on the HitBTC exchange), will start trading. TIO will trade against the counters, Bitcoin (BTC) & Ethereum (ETH).

On the listing, CEO, Jim Preissler commented, “trade.io pledged at a very early stage to Trade Token holders to be listed on a major exchange within 30 days following the ICO. To have the ability to announce a listing on such a respected exchange like HitBTC even before the start of ICO, is very gratifying. Weoweallofoursuccess thus far to our amazing trade.io community and am happy to be able to provide this news to them.”

HitBTC CPO Paul Clarkson commented, “It’s no secret that HitBTC is extremely selective in the tokens & coins we list, we have strict criteria and require an extensive amount of due diligence prior to extending an offer. trade.io has proven to be a trusted partner and we are pleased to list TIO, and start a long-term relationship.”

Having just completed its wildly successful pre-ICO, trade.io has raised in excess of $11.3M from over 4,000 participants. According to icoscanner.io, trade.io is currently the 5th most successful ICO in terms of Ethereum contributions. The ICO is due to begin on December 5th.

Find out more by visiting trade.io.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Soyab khan

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:04:53 PM

u became frustrated.. u are not happy u are facing lack of money.then work properly and write some post... do marketing ur projects.and get a better payment by trade.io
thiss is very use ful and interesting to earn money and make worth.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:50:39 PM

READ IT FIRST!

OFFICIAL

27 November 2017, Zug, Switzerland, trade.io has announced the launch of its partnership with HitBTC Exchange, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges, exceeding upwards of half a billion in daily volume, and operating since 2014.

Having just finished a PRE-ICO period which resulted in well over $10M in funding, trade.io is proud to provide its loyal contributors with this added value partnership, demonstrating the company’s continued intent to cooperate with the highest calibre participants in the blockchain field.

Trade.io will announce shortly when the Trade Token (or TIO, which is how it will be listed on the HitBTC exchange), will start trading. TIO will trade against the counters, Bitcoin (BTC) & Ethereum (ETH).

On the listing, CEO, Jim Preissler commented, “trade.io pledged at a very early stage to Trade Token holders to be listed on a major exchange within 30 days following the ICO. To have the ability to announce a listing on such a respected exchange like HitBTC even before the start of ICO, is very gratifying. Weoweallofoursuccess thus far to our amazing trade.io community and am happy to be able to provide this news to them.”

HitBTC CPO Paul Clarkson commented, “It’s no secret that HitBTC is extremely selective in the tokens & coins we list, we have strict criteria and require an extensive amount of due diligence prior to extending an offer. trade.io has proven to be a trusted partner and we are pleased to list TIO, and start a long-term relationship.”

Having just completed its wildly successful pre-ICO, trade.io has raised in excess of $11.3M from over 4,000 participants. According to icoscanner.io, trade.io is currently the 5th most successful ICO in terms of Ethereum contributions. The ICO is due to begin on December 5th.

Find out more by visiting trade.io.

I couldn't be any more happier reading this, this is such a great news!. Congrats to the team and congrats to the community!!. Before when you mentioned that you're gonna add this token on a bigger exchange, I never thought it will be this big, hitbtc is insane, it's one of the biggest exchange site on the market right now and it's been increasing in volume day by day so adding this token there is such a huge step for this project. I'm so glad that after the ico, we can finally trade this token on hitbtc, now we'll finally see how this token will perform in the market, seeing that this news happened so fast, I have no doubt on this token's capabilities. I'm sure after this announcment the price will skyrocket. Again contrats dev! Thank you for always giving us good news about this project.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:21:02 PM

Congrats on the partnership with HitBTC! Smiley

I have a question about the token and bounty distribution changes. Specifically, this is regarding the signature/avatar bounty, which I am participating in. I noticed that the TIO token sale price was diluted. The bounty payouts were adjusted accordingly for last week -- thank you!

But I noticed on the spreadsheet that the increased bounty payouts have only been applied to last week, and not for the prior week. Since the token value was diluted, shouldn't the updated bounty payouts apply to all rounds? For the second week, the payout is 345 TIO. But for the first week, the payout is only 85 TIO.

Could the bounty manager(s) confirm? Thank you!
jhenzdelacruz

Activity: 192

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:04:11 AM

Liquidity Pool is very interesting. I guess, it's a win-win for traders and devs. Great job
Right ! Trade.io is getting popular and it is encourage a lot of investor because the project is on their way to meet its success. Both of the contributors including investor gain much profit due to the popularity of the project.

people wont just be getting profits they will go Richie rich in a year.
because their is a huge potential in the sector and rightly done people who have invested like me will become quite a Richie rich
Yeah I agree of that. Almost of the apps and sites, trade.io advertising is present, they're into this ICO.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:56:38 AM

This project is booming really fast, they already get a high value exchange and this scenario will surely turn the tide of this project to obtain better investors now.
Listing in the fifth place for successful ICO is really amazing, I can't wait to get some profit also. I will be waiting for additional good news.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:01:42 AM

Trade.io is a good project for investments of investors since it becomes more popular in the market. And by this, investors gains more profits because of the potential of this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
tiagoft

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:06:03 AM

boa noite bem eu to começando a investir em icos promissoras pos vejo grande potencial e uma oportunidade de grande ganhos com elas gostaria de saber qual vai ser o minimo de moedas trade.io pode ser comprada e o maximo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: