Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:08:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recieved 50GH BFL Single Today!  (Read 51054 times)
freshzive

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 04:22:41 AM

are there any photos of this thing actually mining?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 04:57:14 AM

This kind of angers me... BFL gives promoters the items out of line.

I have the absolute first SC Single order (#1656), and not even a shipping notification yet.

Orders start before 1600.

Months ago, a BFL employee confirmed that I was the first order. Humans make mistakes, sure, but I really wish you as a company would be a little more straight-forward, forthcoming, and transparent.

No hard feelings, Josh. I know you do your best  Wink

Any idea who sent you that info?  I'm not sure why they would have said that... but it may have been during the transition from our old system to our new system. This is why it's hard to hire temp employees.

BFL have such a terrible reputation, mainly due to the fact they are rude to customers, and make up excuses. Funny isn't it, that comment fits the bill exactly! First Josh says "I'm not sure why they would have said that..." insinuating that Garr is lying. Then Josh decides to bumble over a few excuses. Classic BFL! If only they could get these simple things right, they wouldn’t have such a backlash. I don’t even know if they mean to do it.

Ohh wow. Check this out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=89521.msg985559#msg985559

Bit-Pay actually was the one who verified I was the first order. That's even more reliable than a temporary employee of BFL!

This means that it is very probable that BFL is straight up lying, and shipping units to people who promise to promote their products.

Just to be clear: An honest mistake is perfectly acceptable in my mind; we're humans after all. Lying, however, is not acceptable IMO.
(Credit for finding that goes to an anonymous "friend", you know who you are Smiley)

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:03:35 AM

someone is obviously lying because if there is 500+50 new gigahash in the network why the difficult trend is to go down at the moment?
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:04:34 AM

someone is obviously lying because if there is 500+50 new gigahash in the network why the difficult trend is to go down at the moment?
people turning off GPUs?
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:05:06 AM

I have the absolute first SC Single order (#1656), and not even a shipping notification yet.

Months ago, a BFL employee confirmed that I was the first order. Humans make mistakes, sure, but I really wish you as a company would be a little more straight-forward, forthcoming, and transparent.

Any idea who sent you that info?  I'm not sure why they would have said that... but it may have been during the transition from our old system to our new system. This is why it's hard to hire temp employees.

BFL have such a terrible reputation, mainly due to the fact they are rude to customers, and make up excuses. Funny isn't it, that comment fits the bill exactly! First Josh says "I'm not sure why they would have said that..." insinuating that Garr is lying. Then Josh decides to bumble over a few excuses. Classic BFL! If only they could get these simple things right, they wouldn’t have such a backlash. I don’t even know if they mean to do it.

Ohh wow. Check this out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=89521.msg985559#msg985559

Bit-Pay actually was the one who verified I was the first order. That's even more reliable than a temporary employee of BFL!

This means that it is very probable that BFL is straight up lying, and shipping units to people who promise to promote their products.

Just to be clear: An honest mistake is perfectly acceptable in my mind; we're humans after all. Lying, however, is not acceptable IMO.
(Credit for finding that goes to an anonymous "friend", you know who you are Smiley)

Wow! I feel so sorry for you and after you were so nice to that piece of crap. Bad Karma will catch up with them eventually (or maybe the police).

CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:07:47 AM

This means that BFL is shipping units to people who promise to promote their products.

Duh...

This wasn't apparent to you a month ago when codinginmysleep, et al... received their Jalapenos before paying customers that ordered before them???
Garr255
Legendary

What's a GPU?

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:11:25 AM

This means that BFL is shipping units to people who promise to promote their products.

Duh...

This wasn't apparent to you a month ago when codinginmysleep, et al... received their Jalapenos before paying customers that ordered before them???

Ohh it totally was. But now that it's impacting me on a more significant scale (and they're lying about it), I'm not keeping quiet.

Also I don't appreciate you modifying my quote. Mine's a bit more... vocal Tongue

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:26:10 AM

Sorry for modifying your quote.. no harm intended.

Your frustration is completely understood by me, I would be the same way.

Good luck going forward.
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:29:27 AM

How come on http://bfl.ptz.ro/ you entered your order as a Jalapeno not a Single?

There are 6 singles on that page with earlier paid dates than the one you entered.

People also pay with Paypal so Bitpay records are kind of meaningless.

CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:33:27 AM

How come on http://bfl.ptz.ro/ you entered your order as a Jalapeno not a Single?

There are 6 singles on that page with earlier paid dates than the one you entered.

Either way... ASICs were delivered to puppets that will post about it on the forums and/or write a news article about it, in front of paying customers that paid before the puppets..

We still end up with the same outcome...
rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:34:44 AM

people turning off GPUs?

Oh, maybe, I used GPU for so little time that I dont even consider that anymore.. youre right.

They look good, some scratches, but no PSU is strange! What is the power usage for this?
Garr255
Legendary

What's a GPU?

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:36:32 AM

The order was a Jalapeno initially. I paid to upgrade it to a 60gh/s SC Single, and BFL confirmed that I would not lose my place in line.

The bit-pay guys know the number BFL's database started at, and it was with my order. I placed it within ten seconds of BFL opening the forms, and nobody on the forums claimed a previous preorder until BFL started lying about it. I'm not going to be easily convinced that over 50 people placed orders via paypal exclusively in those ten seconds.

BFL: What's your excuse for this one?

VeeMiner

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

bitcoin hodler

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:48:40 AM

you are marked as delievered, did you get it?

anyway, how do I let BFL know that I don't mind not getting the power brick that I have my PSU??
BeetcoinScummer

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:19:48 AM

I don't believe Paypal was available the first few days. It was only Bitpay or wire transfer. I clearly remembered this because I'd wanted to use Paypal but was forced to do a wire and in the process my bank charged me $45. The Paypal option was added later.
Garr255
Legendary

What's a GPU?

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:29:04 AM

anyway, how do I let BFL know that I don't mind not getting the power brick that I have my PSU??

Nope I've got no SC Single from them. 1 Jalapeno has been delivered but that order was in the two-thousands.

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:38:43 AM

Nope I've got no SC Single from them. 1 Jalapeno has been delivered but that order was in the two-thousands.

I imagine the SC will show up in the next few weeks. At least they exist.  Wink

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 06:39:56 AM

Didn't see it on the front, back, left, right or top sides. Would you be so kind as to let us know what the FCC tag reads on the bottom of your miner? It should be located next to the UL and CE certificates.
titomane

Activity: 389

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:53:17 AM

luck

Nemesis

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:59:18 AM

The order was a Jalapeno initially. I paid to upgrade it to a 60gh/s SC Single, and BFL confirmed that I would not lose my place in line.

The bit-pay guys know the number BFL's database started at, and it was with my order. I placed it within ten seconds of BFL opening the forms, and nobody on the forums claimed a previous preorder until BFL started lying about it. I'm not going to be easily convinced that over 50 people placed orders via paypal exclusively in those ten seconds.

Calm the fck down,

The reason why there are orders b4 you was the last FPGA orders were allowed to convert to ASICs. They've automatically become the first ones in line.

For new orders, its true that you're the first.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:10:51 AM

Calm the fck down,

The reason why there are orders b4 you was the last FPGA orders were allowed to convert to ASICs. They've automatically become the first ones in line.

For new orders, its true that you're the first.

I'm getting confused with all this. Now, which sock puppet are you. Are you Josh, Sonny, Andrew or the secretary at the office. LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: