Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:24:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recieved 50GH BFL Single Today!  (Read 51054 times)
silverfuture
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1008

central banking = outdated protocol

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 12:59:02 AM

It seems Garr's hands are tied behind his back, cut him some slack.

He cannot refute the claims for fear of his orders being cancelled. Cancelled orders would not only hurt him, but his mining company (and investors), and people that have purchased some of his orders.

Stop being silly insisting he explain himself... maybe after his orders are delivered, we can revisit this issue.

But until then, it is heartless to insist he explain himself with the possibility of his order being cancelled if he does.

+1   Garr is being blackmailed with the threat of having his order cancelled to claim ownership of that account.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NastyFans - The Fan Club for Bitcoin Enthusiasts | MININGCOINS | POOL | ESCROW
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:01:36 AM

Yup BFL is going down BRO!
So even your avatar is a smear with offensive language and attempts at defamation.  You would be banned on most forums I frequent.

josiasrdz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:13:39 AM

He cannot refute the claims for fear of his orders being cancelled. Cancelled orders would not only hurt him, but his mining company (and investors), and people that have purchased some of his orders.

Stop being silly insisting he explain himself... maybe after his orders are delivered, we can revisit this issue.

But until then, it is heartless to insist he explain himself with the possibility of his order being cancelled if he does.

+1   Garr is being blackmailed with the threat of having his order cancelled to claim ownership of that account.
Exactly, we're gonna have to wait until bfl delivers garr order to know the complete story. I was interested in buying chips from bfl, but now I'am going to take my chances with avalon and asicminer...hopefully kncminer will prove to be legit so that we have more options to chose from

17yN2CQsYGBd3jEcNcWQDua4sViVP7YmC1
kibblesnbits

Activity: 557

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:13:40 AM

Fair enough.  If Theymos can confirm that the IP address from today's Werner post matches the IP from the Garr255 post(s), then we can close this.

ASICMINERTUBE

The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far
   ►►►   DISCOVER NOW !!!   ◄◄◄
MooC Tals

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:16:59 AM

Yup BFL is going down BRO!
So even your avatar is a smear with offensive language and attempts at defamation.  You would be banned on most forums I frequent.

Good thing I'm not there.
SLok

Activity: 568

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:19:44 AM

Did you all miss this? Quickly deleted by Garr/Werner but not quickly enough.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236794.msg2517717#msg2517717
later replaced by...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236794.msg2517634#msg2517634

I am laughing hysterically... This obscene adult is being shown up by a seventeen year old who runs his business flawlessly!!!
Sure, lick yourself if no one else will?
"I did not bid up those auctions.", right...

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
bzh

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:20:38 AM

Holy crap this is entertaining. Getting to the last response is like watching all of the firefly episodes in a day...MOAR
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:26:53 AM

Slok: Oh, wow... ya I missed that.

I retract my previous statement.

I can't stand people that have multiple accounts.. so shady...
josiasrdz

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:27:16 AM

"werner" is the first shady thing that garr has done...I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt until bfl delivers his order so that he can explain his side of the story without fear of bfl's "costumer service".

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:31:17 AM

To all of you that seem concerned about Garr using a sockpuppet account: I was refreshing this thread constantly when Inaba accused Garr of using a sockpuppet account to post and I never saw that happen. I think Inaba photoshopped the image he used. Think about it a minute. Who constantly snap screenshots so fast that they could catch a posting that couldn't have been here for more than a few seconds.

ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:32:23 AM

"werner" is the first shady thing that garr has done...I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt until bfl delivers his order so that he can explain his side of the story without fear of bfl's "costumer service".

Said Werner 2.0?
kibblesnbits

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:38:00 AM

To all of you that seem concerned about Garr using a sockpuppet account: I was refreshing this thread constantly when Inaba accused Garr of using a sockpuppet account to post and I never saw that happen. I think Inaba photoshopped the image he used. Think about it a minute. Who constantly snap screenshots so fast that they could catch a posting that couldn't have been here for more than a few seconds.

Ok, then we need to ask Theymos if the IP address matches for both Garr/Werner accounts.  Either Garr255/Werner is committing fraud or Inaba is committing libel.  One has got to go. 

ASICMINERTUBE

Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:39:41 AM

Thank you, thank you, and thank you.

It's not easy for me, but I believe what I'm doing is in the best interest of everybody involved.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
josiasrdz

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:40:23 AM

Said Werner 2.0?
nope, I'am a 23 year old mexican living in the south of texas  Tongue

Pierre

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:41:08 AM

Ok, then we need to ask Theymos if the IP address matches for both Garr/Werner accounts.  Either Garr255/Werner is committing fraud or Inaba is committing libel.  One has got to go. 
If a mod can check that for us I'd be soooo happy Smiley
SLok

Activity: 568

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:44:48 AM

Are you some noob, if a post is there to see, the beholder can wait hours to take a screenshot, as long as he not refreshes the, in the meantime edited, page.
"I can't be real, no, he photo-shopped and uploaded it" yeah in 1minute and 59seconds, brilliant, Watson...

What the fuck has happened to your brains folks!

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:45:51 AM

I have caught and screenshot sockpuppets who screw up in that manner.
Theymos could shed more light on the subject, but none is needed imo.
Inaba finally shit on someone who deserved it.  Grin

FYI, anyone who thinks that the screenshot by Inaba is edited can check to see if the pixels match up correctly. Images doctored by amateurs are easy to spot.
http://internet.wonderhowto.com/how-to/photo-forensics-check-if-picture-has-been-photoshopped-not-0138649/

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
kibblesnbits

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:46:24 AM

Looking into this as well.  In order for the photoshop to happen, Inaba would have to capture the post, alter it, save it, send it to communityhosting.net, and post the accusation... all under five minutes.

ASICMINERTUBE

erk

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:46:44 AM

And what would that tell us? I can change my IP in a minute to appear is if it's a thousand miles away.

I would rather if a mod just closed the thread, as it seems to have degraded and gone offtrack.

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:48:20 AM

And what would that tell us? I can change my IP in a minute to appear is if it's a thousand miles away.

I would rather if a mod just closed the thread, as it seems to have degraded and gone offtrack.

If the accounts both originate from the same IP, that would be pretty damning evidence.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: