Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years?  (Read 4692 times)
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:50:40 AM

Btc 5 ETH 0 it is most preferred to invest in bitcoin then in ethereuem.
fabskie21

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:33:34 AM

We can never be sure on what will happen in the future.  Both have promising performance and are expected to continually boom in the next years. Bitcoin has more popularity though and has bigger market cap.
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:39:47 AM

Both bitcoin and ethereum is good for us, i think bitcoin will always be the best even after 5 years because bitcoin price right now 8,450USD how about after years, bitcoin price is increasing very fast so  i will always choose bitcoin over ethereum but my second choice is always be ethereum.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:00:52 PM

What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH
bitcoin i think.
eth price cant be relied on. you know bitcoin price unstable and can make high profit in short time.
now, bitcoin growth very fast, and make $7000++ close to the end of year. how about 5 years, is there 5 the end of years Grin
but we dont know they will still exist or not until 5 years.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 03:16:52 PM

I would bet on both the crypto coins because both the coins serve a different kind of needs. I do see Bitcoin as a mainstream payment option which might replace VISA/Paypal for the online transactions and even multinational corporations might adopt it for overseas payment transfers. Whereas ETH has a tremendous scope in AI-based I.O.T device sector where smart contracts will save huge manual payment processing and ETH would be a mainstream financial factor due to its unique advantages.
explosion

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:35:52 PM

I believe Ethereum will reach high prices like bitcoin did. It has more reliable blockchain and as it's more stable I believe more in it's future
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:15:58 PM

In my opinion, if in the long term - invest in bitcoin. The price of the etherium is already going up and will continue to grow, but I do not think that in the long run it will be more profitable than bitcoin
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:13:00 PM

This is a hard decision but i would go on ethereum. The increase of the coin value will be the same for both, in %, the difference is that right now you can buy more ether then bitcoins.
jabfly

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:49:56 PM

Although it is a tempting idea, if you are more focused on long term investments and profitable results in the future bitcoin is a better choice.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:03:50 PM

From the early of this year until now Bitcoin price has increase more than 1000% but Ethereum is better than that it has increased more than 4000%. LOL. It's really hard to believe but unfortunately it's true. If this case still the same in next 5 year I think Ethereum can become the best cryptocurrency, it's totally possible.

Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:51:17 PM

the ethereum really shows itself well...you can look at it...but for now I trust bitcoin more...5 years later, perhaps, the ethereum will be more valuable
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:12:22 PM

If you plan to invest longterm, best way is to split the portfolio between few coins. This way you are hedging against the loss if your initial speculation is wrong.

yes, I think that is a pretty good strategy. No one can assure the profitability of the investing in a particular coin it could go any direction. And investing all your money in a single coin is almost like betting on that coin. Better to divide the investment into parts, which makes the investment a bit secure.

voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:09:29 AM

the ethereum really shows itself well...you can look at it...but for now I trust bitcoin more...5 years later, perhaps, the ethereum will be more valuable

5 years is a short time for Ethereum to take over Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first to come out, and lots of people prefers to have Bitcoin more than every other cryptocurrencies, and I haven’t seen anyone who said they have an altcoin without having Bitcoin. When people talk about cryptocurrencies the first thing that comes to their mind is Bitcoin, so in next five years, Bitcoin will still be better than Ethereum. But that doesn’t change the fact that Ethereum is a very good coin to invest in, and it will always remain the best apart from Bitcoin.
Sniar

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:37:16 PM

Etherium and Bitcoin are too different things so we can't compare them. Etherium is a platform for unique opportunities based on Bitcoin and Bitcoin is a foundation for the whole cryptocurrency world. It's like a discussion "what is cooler: Firefox or Windows XP?"
yurqali

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:45:02 PM

bitcoin will be more in demand than ether
Zubob

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:48:28 PM

Ethereum has an unlimited supply which undercuts any potential as a store of value. Bitcoin has the whole scarcity thing going for it.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:17:09 PM

Etherium and Bitcoin are too different things so we can't compare them. Etherium is a platform for unique opportunities based on Bitcoin and Bitcoin is a foundation for the whole cryptocurrency world. It's like a discussion "what is cooler: Firefox or Windows XP?"

Right, Ethereum will not beat bitcoin because bitcoin will always be the leading crypto currency. Ethereum might be another popular coin but the popularity and the demand for bitcoin is greater. Bitcoin will continue to rise as well as Ethereum but eth will not be able to overcome bitcoin. There are other popular coins but bitcoin and ethereum are the coins leading.
CisColtz

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:28:51 PM

Well bitcoin will be over ethereum no matter what. Only a miracle can make ethereum the king of crypto but i doubt that something like this will ever happen. I don't say that bitcoin will rule forever but I don't see eth as taking it's place.
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:37:24 PM

Well bitcoin will be over ethereum no matter what. Only a miracle can make ethereum the king of crypto but i doubt that something like this will ever happen. I don't say that bitcoin will rule forever but I don't see eth as taking it's place.
yeah , there is not competition about eth and btc.
i just trying to support both of coins , eth price like that because the total supply was more than bitcoin , but if eth supply like btc maybe eth will can compare with btc price.
but i keep support both of this coins , i dont care about eth cant be number 1 in this world or btc will defeated by eth , i just trying be a good supporter , not compare about btc and eth price everytime , which good for investment or not both of this coins have a good potential and bright future keep support this coins guys.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:05:23 PM

yeah , there is not competition about eth and btc.
i just trying to support both of coins , eth price like that because the total supply was more than bitcoin , but if eth supply like btc maybe eth will can compare with btc price.
but i keep support both of this coins , i dont care about eth cant be number 1 in this world or btc will defeated by eth , i just trying be a good supporter , not compare about btc and eth price everytime , which good for investment or not both of this coins have a good potential and bright future keep support this coins guys.

That sounds quite good to me as we are the one who will be benefited if both the coins grow more and rule the crypto world as far as the comparison we need to compare crypto currency in terms of the options and user friendly facilities it offers like less transaction fee, safe and secure and stability which will make more sense

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: