Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:31:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years?  (Read 4692 times)
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:18:45 PM

After 5 years, bitcoin and ethereum will be at top still increasing its value. Both will have thousands of rate increasing, and ethereum will slowly run bitcoins value as ETH are pretty fast growing now but theres no reason for people to quit on bitcoin because its a lot beneficial than ETH today.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH
Well, I think ethereum is going to be more profitable than bitcoin in the next 5 years because ethereum is cheaper than bitcoin now. The money you can use to buy bitcoin can still buy you about 20 ethereum.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:00:47 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum will be more valuable than bitcoin in 5 years.

Many of new cryptocurrencies are based on Ethereum and they have to pay the gas fee for each transaction.

It means that when the Ethereum based cryptocurrencies are getting more valuable, Ethereum will be more valuable as well.

Bitcoin seems the standard until now but there are many alternatives now and it will be more and more competitive.
The recent evidence does not back up that claim, we have seen that ETH slowed down and even if it is above 1000 dollars its price compared to bitcoin is nowhere near where it was, and less and less people are investing in icos since it is becoming harder to invest in icos and people are no longer as naive as they were when they invested in icos a year or two ago.
Xtinah

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:34:27 PM

Bitcoin will be more profitable I believe ... But it's better one splits the investment
Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:59:59 AM

I do not think we will know the fate of bitcoin, ethereum or other altcoin at the moment. many are doing predictions but that will not guarantee the fate of bitcoin. The prediction is based on current and future conditions, but will it be true? may be definitely bitcoin and some altcoins such as ethereum, waves, litecoin and others will remain within 5-10 again. maybe the value of bitcoin and altcoin we will not know whether it will rise high or fall ... I can not predict it. because it becomes part of us to be able to keep or support it or not. if crypto is not trusted by the user then it will be extinct as well.

hao2067755834

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:05:35 AM

I think is the value of the ETH have more investment, relative to the price of the BTC ETH price is more cheap, this is a big advantage, BTC price is too high, I find it hard to imagine how many times the BTC can add value, I think the ETH growth potential is very big, ETH will become the second large virtual currency!

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:02:08 AM

Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years? i think bitcoin and Ethereum will get bigger and bigger as the years past but it depends on people if they choose btc or eth  i think that no one knows who will win because it depends in the people
PEG-TOKEN
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

peg-token.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:06:01 AM

My 5 year picks are  BTC | ETH | XCP | LTC | they all have good coders behind them and good drive in the market place we just need to see how the markets react to such volatility.

| PEGTOKEN |  - https://peg-token.com - | Digital Asset Creation | BTC | ETH Cross-Chain Tokens
fanhuaijiao713

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:39:29 AM

BTC和ETH都是长期投资的一个非常好的选择,在未来5年,都会得到丰厚的利润,如果让我选择我会选择ETH。他们在未来5年内都会不断增长和增值,但由于目前的价格差距,ETH比BTC更有好一点,因为BTC现在的价格有点高,导致利润增长点有点慢!
keepboxm

Activity: 229
Merit: 170

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:25:15 AM

I really believe in Ethereum in 3 years perspective but it must be improved in transaction speed for sure
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:43:18 AM

For me I will prefer to invest in bitcoin. It's proven after 9 good years it is still strong.
The price will surely raise up with the adaption of many people getting interest in this cryptocurrency.
Although, risk is always there. You should always monitor it's value from time to time to react before it's too late.
Nobody knows whats will gonna happen for tomorrow.
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:22:05 AM

For a long term investment like 5 years from now I prefer to hold both bitcoin and ethereum for they both have potential to grow more.Investing in eth will also be profitable since the price now is not so expensive unlike bitcoin and I foresee a growth on its value after 5 years which made this coin profitable to invest aside from investing bitcoin.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:27:14 AM

For now we cant compare this two now because they are so good in both price and community. But for now bitcoin has the highest price per coin i think.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:37:41 AM

I think Ethereum has risen way too fast and looks kind of like litecoin in 2013. It should accordingly drop 95-98%. At that point bitcoin would have only dropped 60% or so at most or if were talking 5 years it may even be pushing a new ATH.

60659 📦
sonali2015

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:48:19 AM

I think eth is more profitable than bitcoin .Bitcoin is so risk and valable coin any time it willl be moon or any time down.Just few days reserch bitcoin hit 7000$ to 19000$ and is dumping  .ETh just few days its increasing more than 800$ but its low risk and tx fee is lower than btc.so i always choise Eth
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

You never know where you can win more. But still I think that bitcoin is safer and after 5 years we can observe bitcoin holders much richer than now.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:12:21 PM

In 5 years time ethereum will be more profitable but when you say amount or value of either two i bet bitcoins will still be on top. The margin between this two coins will be small yet investing in bitcoin would still be a good choice for investors due to its reliability and success.
Predicting something related to digital market or digital currencies for such a long duration of time is definitely unlikely to happen. I have remained involved into crypto coins for a long time now and I have come to this:  predicting the future of digital coin is pretty much impossible. Ethereum is present in abundance while the remaining amount of Bitcoin is a scarce one. I really want to know the end of this competition.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:01:39 PM

In 5 years time ethereum will be more profitable but when you say amount or value of either two i bet bitcoins will still be on top. The margin between this two coins will be small yet investing in bitcoin would still be a good choice for investors due to its reliability and success.
Predicting something related to digital market or digital currencies for such a long duration of time is definitely unlikely to happen. I have remained involved into crypto coins for a long time now and I have come to this:  predicting the future of digital coin is pretty much impossible. Ethereum is present in abundance while the remaining amount of Bitcoin is a scarce one. I really want to know the end of this competition.
I do not think that ethereum can ever defeat bitcoin even in the future.Bitcoin is far more valuable than ethereum.Bitcoin is well established in the market than ethereum.Bitcoin has been operating since nine years and has seen many ups and downs but has always emerged victorious.On the other hand ethereum has just started and is not at all famous like bitcoin.More and more people invest in bitcoin rather than ethereum.Bitcoin is the leading cryotocurrency in the market.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:15:08 PM

The most profitable to invest in for the next five years; I will go for the Ethereum definitely. As at now, we can  observe the trend of bitcoin price; it assumed a price bounce back after the festive periods and did a dip when it reached the 16k$. I did commented sometimes back as regards giving/having Ethereum share on some leverage given to the bitcoin; via ICO sales. Most purchases of altcoins has always been done through the bitcoin but now that Ethereum is being given a fair opportunity, there's a mooning already happening for Ethereum and it has a good entry point for a starter to make good profits.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

ETH could never pass the price of Bitcoin.

Seeing ETH pass through bitcoin's market cap is possible but for now I'm sticking to bitcoin and I don't want to say that it won't happen. But I'm pretty sure of that there are a lot of people that are holding ETH and Bitcoin, so it will be a rally against the supply of bitcoin and ETH. ETH's supply is higher than bitcoin but both has been great for this year and as an investment or currency, they will remain well after 5 years.

The supply of ETH is stable and the number of coins mined per year remains the same. In case of Bitcoin, the number of coins that can be mined decreases with time. So if the number of users cease to increase, there can be inflation with ETH and its value can go down. This is definitely going to be an issue facing Ethereum in the near future. 

Let's see if that will happen but as long as we are not on that state then there's no need to worry about it. People are faithful with their coins that they are investing and what's good about it Bitcoin is king and ETH is nex to it and so if 5 years has passed still nothing will make them move from different rankings or will them into another phasing of cryptocurrencies. I love these two coins especially bitcoin.

Exactly, we can never tell. IMO tho if what is the current situation between this two coins will remain as it is. When bitcoin grows up eth then which follows the king can also grow and can also go down as the king's current situation. I don't like eth to surpase bitcoin why? Cause we can simply use it as advantage from the fact that eth follows next to btc we can probably gain something from it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: