Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:55:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years?  (Read 4692 times)
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

On the off chance that you discuss investation, there two answer really. Bitcoin will be extraordinary interest later on following five years. Be that as it may, in the event that you need to put into Bitcoin, you need to gather some immense capital so you can get the right benefit. Why ? That is on account of the expense of Bitcoin is getting higher as well if the cost get higher. So we have to get readied. Be that as it may, there is likewise a moment alternative for speculation. Truly that is correct, that is Ethereum. I trust Ethereum will take after the strides of Bitcoin and end up extraordinary speculation apparatus.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

I love both but if I only have to pick only one then I will go with Ethereum. Ethereum network and its big companies inside is just to big to go down. Bitcoin devs remains small compared to Ethereum. But I can see both Bitcoin and Ethereum rises in the future though.
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:46:18 AM

I love both but if I only have to pick only one then I will go with Ethereum. Ethereum network and its big companies inside is just to big to go down. Bitcoin devs remains small compared to Ethereum. But I can see both Bitcoin and Ethereum rises in the future though.
True, currently many ICO projects accept only ETH, I'm sure that the development of ETH will keep getting better than bitcoin, and if we look at the facts over the past year then the price hike and the ETH marketcap are more fantastic than bitcoin.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:57:24 AM

After  five  years  I think bitcoin still  in the top but  etherium is not far behind because Ethereum infrastructure is now become bigger and even  be recognized in some business establishment around  the world like  bitcoin does. And that's  the time bitcoin can have stong competitors that  would stand toe to toe.

Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:16:57 PM

Since bitcoin was more famous than ethereum, of course ethereum will never outprice bitcoin
even though eth prices will rise in the upcoming years, bitcoin will rise even more

Ethereum can't bet the price of bitcoin, one reason is that it is just new, while bitcoin started almost 9 years if i'm not mistaken. Just like bitcoin when it was introduced it will start lower price until when it will become popular, its price will goes high.

Ethereum is already very popular but the problem it has is that is very popular among investors and people investing in icos but when you ask your average person in the street which cryptocurrency they know most people answer bitcoin and no other coin ever comes to mind.
CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:18:27 PM

i think eth is better
Rasel5209

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:32:46 PM

If i saw last one year price chart we see that bitcoin give most profit. Bitcoin price highly increase then eth but ETH price is something low and today eth give good opportunity. I hope create better market place and ETH price can be high increase with btc. So i suggest buy eth for 5 year hold.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:50:56 PM

Both will have very high values in the future I believe although I don't think ethereum will catch up with bitcoin. Bitcoin will always be the number one coin as long as cryptocurrencies are involved and will always have the highest value and the highest price. But ethereum would do very well too in the coming years as it's also very popular and a lot of investors have decided to put their money into investing in ethereum.
V.I.P

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:52:27 PM

After 5 year etherium will become a much valuable token, becuase we know that etherium is the second valuable coin and bitcoin is the number one. But etherium is a high potential coin that can defeat bitcoin!
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:06:29 PM

After 5 year etherium will become a much valuable token, becuase we know that etherium is the second valuable coin and bitcoin is the number one. But etherium is a high potential coin that can defeat bitcoin!
But i think bitcoin will more survive because it is the most popular currency in the world and everyone want to know about its benefits and that's why most of people invest their money for long time because they know it will very beneficial for them.

zhulander421

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:43:57 PM

Ethereum hands down.

Don't get me wrong. BTC is the most powerful cryptocurrency used for TRANSACTION purposes.
Bitcoin is like the USD of cryptocurrency, you can buy any alt coin using BTC.
But at the end, that is the only purpose of BTC, an electronic fiat.

Ethereum, on the other hand, can be used as a platform to construct entirely new applications.
Like the trunk of a tree, Ethereum is a platform capable of branching to endless possibilities.

Another huge issue with BTC, especially as transaction volume increases, scalability.
POW frame works well in the beginning, but as more transactions are jammed down the pipeline, infrastructure cost skyrockets.
Ethereum's imitative to switch from POW to POS is a huge leap forward in the context of scaling.

hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:04:51 AM

Bitcoin is the first crypt o currency which has started in the year 2009 mean time Ethereum is an Alt coin started in the year 2015. Both have considerably good market capitals and the daily trading volume . The market experts are forecasting its growth very favorably even after five years.Though there are another alt coins are coming up still the bitcoin and Ethereum will be the leading. The only negative point of bitcoin is that it can mine up to 21 million  mean time Ethereum can survive to any level. After five year its price can shoot up to any level.
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:08:14 AM

Quite an interesting confrontation and it will be interesting to watch this, but I think the etherium will approach bitcoin in 5 years
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:13:07 AM

Quite an interesting confrontation and it will be interesting to watch this, but I think the etherium will approach bitcoin in 5 years
It will be interesting I agree on that but I do not think that ETH is going to get close to bitcoin in those five years in fact I think is going to happen the opposite, bitcoin will put even more distance between ETH and other coins because at that point the lightning network will have been working for some years already and people will begin to use bitcoin as a currency again.
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:39:46 AM

in my opinion, btc is more convincing and more profit has 1 btc. because btc is the king of the world of crypto is very famous and busy talked about. bitcoin as the leading role where all altcoin prices rise and fall. in the next 5 years may be very convincing

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Lauff

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:54:06 AM

I personally  believe that eth would be way bigger then bitcoin after 5 years but i am not sure because the price of bitcoin is so high it is impossible to let it crash a lot more than 2 - 3k but maybe ethereum will surpass the price.

Bitcoin will remain the king of crypto currency. And Bitcoin is more profitable than Ethereum. Although up to 5 years Ethereum can never beat Bitcoin
eelectrick

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:19:09 AM

What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH

I think both are highly profitable after 5 years, considering that both currencies would continue to do well and perform remarkably
well in the market and with people. You can't actually make both compete for a single title since bitcoins is relentlessly the prime
currency of choice by most people and with the current price market standards, it's the epitome or cryptocurrency success and growth.
Ethereum is visually just right behind bitcoins, both in price and demand standards.They have different roles to play and functions
to perform in the market, which makes them successfully exceptional from each other. Possibly both possesses the vague capacity
to be more profitable and potentially influential in 5 years from now or more.
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:31:25 AM

Although I think ETH will develop better in the future, its smart contracts will be more widely used, but its inflation mechanism will never make him hopeful in the long run.

So I think investing in bitcoin is the best bet.
Windybi

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:01:45 AM

Although I think ETH will develop better in the future, its smart contracts will be more widely used, but its inflation mechanism will never make him hopeful in the long run.

So I think investing in bitcoin is the best bet.
I do not think so, within 5 years I think ETH can catch up with the BTC. If I choose to invest, I prefer ETH more.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:31:22 AM

It will be interesting I agree on that but I do not think that ETH is going to get close to bitcoin in those five years in fact I think is going to happen the opposite, bitcoin will put even more distance between ETH and other coins because at that point the lightning network will have been working for some years already and people will begin to use bitcoin as a currency again.
It is something to look forward to for the next couple of years. Bitcoin is the first and leading crypto in the global market, but there also comes ethereum as its stiffest competitor that also makes wave around the world. These two both have the potential and a great impact in people's life, community, and economy. For now, I don't wanna have a final say yet, since a lot may happen in the next coming years, and life is very uncertain. But as part of cryptofamily, instead of taking a look at the competition of both currencies, let's create a healthy competition with ourselves and let it shine through. I just hope both can have a better and brighter future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: