Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:59:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people attract for the BitCoin than other crypto currency?  (Read 3409 times)
iamryan

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:26:09 AM

People are attracted to Bitcoin because its the first of its kind before other altcoins, litecoins etc came up, and it also has the highest value which is still increasing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ohlawdy

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:02:08 AM

Because bitcoin has the best marketing there is and that is the name.
Most people right now know what bitcoin are but they don't know much about crypto currency in general.
You see this is true because it reflects in the bitcoin price and the transaction price.

Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:42:04 AM

Please give your opinions.
I attract in bitcoin because it has the largest price in all coin, and I can use bitcoin to buy a load pay bills and it is easy transactions, I think this is also the reason why other's attract in bitcoin 
Masteriano4423

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:47:34 AM

Even if its value go down people still choose bitcoin and they believe on it.Why people choose bitcoin may be because bitcoin is the main initiator of crypto so many people are convinced of bitcoin for the long term
oiucoin

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:01:45 AM

Since bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency to appear, its development can be felt by everyone, so people are more likely to invest in bitcoin.
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:06:08 AM

bitcoin is the first crypto currencvy introduced to the world so the value of the bitcoin is very high then any other coin so people are very attracted to the bitcoin than other crypto currency
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:22:08 AM

I think bitcoin is noticeable compared to other currencies because. Bitcoin is the most valuable virtual currency today. High value makes bitcoin famous for the media. All want to have it for the sake of the future

Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:28:52 AM

because bitcoin is the simplest way to earn money bitcoin also is the most valuable currency today thats why many people believing in bitcoin and investing in bitcoin
ProfWigSlipper

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:29:26 AM

1st Mover advantage is obvious.
Why is this topic still being discussed after so many replies?
ps. I am preparing to make valuable research which helps the community to evolve to a better place.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:16:39 PM

Because Bitcoin was first and has the best developer base, is the most accepted and due to the network effect.
It is one of the best established crypto that have shown tremendous growth in value. Its current value alsi attracts large number of people, it is also recognized by different government. Bitcoin have gain popularity from the past months and more and more people are wanting to knoq more about it. Some good features are also the reason why people have trust it like, its decentralized system and volatility.

Even the mainstream media also helps to make it more popular to many people. In addition, well known personalities have been engage with it also which becomes insant publicity for bitcoin.
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:53:04 PM

Electronic money also has a lot of valuable coins but bitcoin attracts many participants. Because Bitcoin is fully charged with three important functions: billing, accounting and value storage. It has attracted young people to participate.
arteezyy

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:13:17 AM

Because bitcoin is the most famous and the most successful cryptocurrency out there. And also, bitcoin is segregated to other cryptos. Other cryptocurrency are called alternative coins. When you want to learn or you want to research about cryptocurrency, the most possible answer will be bitcoin because of its popularity and its success to the market.

rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:51:47 AM

It’s because bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency made and it has a high value among the other cryptcurrency or altcoins. And also, people are depending on what media potrays about cyptocurrency, they are focus on bitcoin rather than the other altcoins, but hopefully altcoins will be recognized sooner, not just bitcoin.
pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:56:51 AM

For me as a newbie i only know bitcoin i am not familiar with other crypto currency, I think that's the reason why people tend to attract for bitcoin rather than the other crypto currency. Nowadays bitcoin is the number and the most popular crypto currency and also the effect that it brings to the people also matters. We can hear lot of stories with regards to bitcoin that's why people are now encourage to do bitcoin to also try their luck and make lives better.
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:41:01 AM

for me, nowadays, bitcoin campaigns is rare, so im going for altcoins for now!, so i would say im attracted to altcoins in this era! stili im doing trading with altcoins and all my transactions in cryptoworld is all altcoins! but when I cashout all my profit/earnings it will be converted to bitcoin, i dont have a choice but to convert it to bitcoin, so I am always go back on bitcoin knowing its importance. also it will be very good if we hodl bitcoin coz it is now rising, also knowing its capability and its stablity.

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:59:35 AM
Merited by Md Saad (3), vv181 (1)

It's a simple case, Bitcoin is the mother of the cryptocurrency so that people are known to Bitcoin than any other cryptocurrency. Naturally, Bitcoin is the most valuable currency and it's playing the vital role of this crypto world. There is another reason for becoming more popular than any other currencies such as, In this platform, Bitcoin has the vast field for the purpose of necessary using.
we can spend Bitcoin in our daily life, Not only that but also Bitcoin has been accepted in many countries as a legal payment system so that people are interested in collecting Bitcoin rather than any other cryptocurrencies.
sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:08:51 AM

I think its true that people more attract to bitcoin and not to altcoin but it was happening before the altcoin take a place for their popularity.
Now, people will not see only bitcoin but also more research about other altcoin too.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:15:30 AM

It's a simple case, Bitcoin is the mother of the cryptocurrency so that people are known to Bitcoin than any other cryptocurrency. Naturally, Bitcoin is the most valuable currency and it's playing the vital role of this crypto world. There is another reason for becoming more popular than any other currencies such as, In this platform, Bitcoin has the vast field for the purpose of necessary using.
we can spend Bitcoin in our daily life, Not only that but also Bitcoin has been accepted in many countries as a legal payment system so that people are interested in collecting Bitcoin rather than any other cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin is the first technologies that popularized blockchain, and Bitcoin greatly improves how economics works. It is a revolutionary technology in economics. There is no doubt why Bitcoin is gain an advantage over all the cryptocurrencies. I'm sure if not because Bitcoin, all the cryptocurrencies will be worthless.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:16:31 AM

bitcoin is the first crypto currencvy introduced to the world so the value of the bitcoin is very high then any other coin so people are very attracted to the bitcoin than other crypto currency

You are right the main reason why people attract to bitcoin it is because the potential of this kind of crypto currency. Bitcoin known as the most trusted crypto currency. One of reason is many people already being rich trough bitcoin. That is why people keep on holding bitcoin.

TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:08:52 AM

Because bitcoin is the face of crypto and it's the main choice when you want to exchange your fiat to crypto. There's always two which is BTC and ETH and it's obvious that they recognized btc more so that is why they go into it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: