Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:23:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves will kill Ethereum?  (Read 4198 times)
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

Now in the market there are about one thousand coins which have both common features, and distinctions. But if you compare, as well as you, it is better because of one factor therefore a half of coins has to eat other half. They develop and compete and will continue to live if they have support.
although waves can be classified as strong coins, and have great potential, I think it is still very difficult to make it beyond the ETH. even ETH also has advantages that can even be equivalent bitcoin.

I do not think that it will happen ever. People know and trust Ethereum more than Waves (which is also a very good altcoin). Probably, waves will be even growing faster this year, but it will not overcome ETH.
Waves has used by the majority of scammers to create shit tokens. This is why waves platform can't even compete with the new platform just like zilliqa or even cardano. Waves is a complete fail platform and to compete with ethereum as the second largest platform in the world just like a dream.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

Waves has good features but it didn't show the impact people wait for years. I don't think it has any threat to Ethereum now. Even Neo is bigger threat to Ethereum now.
Athenakim.22

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:02:42 PM

I dont think so, waves will not kill ETH for eth has a lot of supporters and eth was able to build its value. And it is moving strong.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

I do not agree with you, because nowadays ethereum is growing and more famous and will remain in the order of no2 under bitcoin. Waves is also a good coin with good potential, but to require ethereum I do not think it will happen.

pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:59:38 AM

I do not think maybe Waves  will kill Ethereum because in terms of quality Ethereum is a good coin and can be said to be the coin of the future so for me impossible Waves  will kill Ethereum

I think ethereum gets more attention than waves that have only a few ico on its platform and not much has worked. We know the wave and coin platform is very good but now ethereum is still the first choice of our investment
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:04:04 AM

In the world of cryptos, technology and features can change with lightening speeds.
EOS is also being touted as an Ethereum killer but nobody knows the future. Ethereum
has lot of market share and it is going to take time for any others to take
some piece of it.  Lips sealed Lips sealed
Linggis

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:16:04 AM

I do not think that can happen.
Ethereum has value above the price value of Waves, of course, Ethereum will lead.
I understand there are quite a few who use Waves but this is certainly still under Ethereum who managed to invite many people to make investments or trading with Ethereum.
Ethereum has a strong value and does not easily change its value. Therefore Ethereum will not be defeated by Waves.
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:06:08 AM

There are too many platforms and the space is evolving so rapidly. Ethereum has the first mover advantage (and disadvantages) seeing how they respond to some of their limitaitons is going to determine long-term success. Having the largest developer community I think it is still Ethereum's title to lose
Sinderela

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:27:47 AM

if in my opinion waves are going boom and soaring, but I see also very nice ethereum and prospect forward. depending on we will drop any choice, certainly investors want to allow the future of the coin can be rely on or profit is not a disadvantage. we are just as careful and just study the future development. we also want the easy also safe
denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

It could be that Waves beat the price of Ethereum.
In the world of Cryptocurrency, all possibilities can happen if there is indeed a large support from users of a coin.
We see waves have a pretty good specification, meanwhile,
Ethereum has a stable price value so the price movement of the price is quite slow.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
yoonah

Activity: 231

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:13:54 AM

Waves  features:

---Fast  transactions

---- no touring complete  smart contracts (safer than a  touring  complete  smart contract)

----- DEX  ( not  a  goode  interface tought)

----  tokens creation

-----   Ico  creation

WIill   waves   have  the  same  boom  that  ethereum had   last  year (2016) or not?

Will it kill Ethereum?

I expect waves to have the same path with Ethereum but it will take for them to reach the current price of eth right now, maybe 3 to 5 years waves will boom for the mean time they have to focus in developing their product and look for partners that will use their platform.

Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:23:04 AM

Why does everyone think that there is a coin that will bypass the Eth. How much now ICO on the basis of the ether, probably more than half, and the demand due to the stability of bitcoin becomes more and more. Therefore, while there is no chance for other coins to outperform the leader of the alts.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:55:32 AM

I dont think waves will kill ethereum. Ethereum have better technologies then waves. And people choose it for ico because it is turing complete and developer can modified how the asset can be issued there. Waves is not turing completed it is just like next coin.
Ethereum has been ruling the altcoin world for years now and waves is nowhere near overtaking ethereum. There are better altcoins than waves and even those failed to take the throne from Ethereum. Despite of its slow progress, ethereum is highly supported by investors after bitcoin. Even if the available amount is a huge one as compare to that of BTC, it never stops yielding profits. Eth is he most trustworthy altcoin.
Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:26:56 AM

this is unlikely to happen even in the next few years.
the difference between these two coins is huge but we do not know what will happen.
the waves have enormous potential also equally compensate for ethereum, but ethereum is more in use platform for ico
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:10:59 AM

Waves  features:

---Fast  transactions

---- no touring complete  smart contracts (safer than a  touring  complete  smart contract)

----- DEX  ( not  a  goode  interface tought)

----  tokens creation

-----   Ico  creation

WIill   waves   have  the  same  boom  that  ethereum had   last  year (2016) or not?

Will it kill Ethereum?

I dont Believe in your Speculative Theory Im sorry. all do that Waves has and advantage but I dont think it will kill Ethereum thats too much speculation in that particular writing But What I believe Waves will exsalted as  Crypto royalties as like other Cryptos and Platforms achieve But definately it would not kill Ethereum.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:23:16 AM

I highly doubt Waves can kill Ethereum when you look at its current price now, it still has not killed Ethereum. Waves will most probably stay where it is right now not unless someone will invest huge on this coin and will make it rise.
Xexen4

Activity: 756
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:43:37 AM

waves may kill ethereum depends on  technology grows but ethereum is the most second popular coin on the world, you can use eth in any exchange its major coin.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:38:38 AM

Since I entered this business, there have been great expectations for Wawes..However, wawes did not realize the expected projects..I think it seems impossible for Waves to compete with Ethereum.
I think this is too ambitious for waves to kill Ethereum as we all know how strong is ethereun doing today. The smart contract is now getting popular on the ERC20 base token.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:12:58 AM

If this kind of thing will still be the same after 5-10 years despite of having many holder and transaction each day then it can surpass ETH in everything., but during the process it become slow then it will be under ETH still.
I am also of the opinion that waves lack the strength required for defeating ethereum. It is much better for waves to not even try because with the passage of time both coins will become more worthy and the difference will remain the way it is now. Actually, there are coins which have more chances of taking throne from ETH and I honestly believe that soon, altcoins will be rules by some other Crypto coin like BCH or LTC.
jeni99

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:27:42 PM

I do not think so.
Ethereum is too strong for waves. although Waves have its own advantages but Ethereum has a strong popularity under Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: