Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:11:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The First A.I Created To Help Cryptocurrency Investors  (Read 23492 times)
cio2the3rd

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:29:16 AM

I would like to send some kind regards to everyone here! I signed up to the pre-ICO airdrop lately and up untill now it says "50 DAN pending", I'm willing to wait of course, I just wanna ask how long would it take! I mean, when will they drop the tokens. Cheesy Cheesy I still don't get it, is it tomorrow? 9:00 am or pm? Cheesy

I get it already! sorry for asking without reading! thanks a lot anyway!  Cheesy Cheesy
CryptoBB

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:25:55 PM

Huge future Smiley
HeyMrCrypto

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:17:40 PM

The token pre-sale starts tomorrow right? I'm ready!!  Tongue Tongue
daneel_project

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 11:18:08 PM

Hello everyone !

Our token pre-sale is starting tomorrow at 09:00 UTC, get ready for it !

And you know what? Daneel Pre-sale is number 1 on the TrackICO choices of the week!
https://medium.com/@trackico/trackico-choices-of-the-week-7dff4aab0db8

Thank you for your support !

The Daneel Team
GrumbleShark

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:39:40 AM

Good luck tommorrow
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:56:40 AM

Is there any airdrop?  I did not see form to fill..
daneel_project

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:03:34 AM

Hi BitcoinTalk community,

Our token Pre-sale starts now and for 4 days only !
Invest NOW and enjoy a 25% bonus !

www.daneel.io/ico

Daneel Team
HeyMrCrypto

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:47:54 PM

I have officialy ordered some DAN tokens!
Great job Smiley

Paul_Jum

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:16:58 PM

It seems Daneel's sentiment metrics (joy, sad, angry, etc.) is far more advanced than eToro's bullish/bearish sentiment.  Cheesy
Yeah, I like it too!

Bullish and bearish is only a compressed metric used by human traders
The world of AI is defintely more complicated than that because it's going one level deeper by digging into how the bullish / bearish is calculated and rebuilding the whole argument from scratch from day 1.

And what else do you have in your plans to add to the product?
daneel_project

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:42:03 PM

It seems Daneel's sentiment metrics (joy, sad, angry, etc.) is far more advanced than eToro's bullish/bearish sentiment.  Cheesy
Yeah, I like it too!

Bullish and bearish is only a compressed metric used by human traders
The world of AI is defintely more complicated than that because it's going one level deeper by digging into how the bullish / bearish is calculated and rebuilding the whole argument from scratch from day 1.

And what else do you have in your plans to add to the product?

Hello!

Daneel will integrate many features that will allow each investor to:

Stay informed

- Interact with Daneel:
Daneel is able to understand each interaction you have with him: you just have to express a request and he will give you the most appropriate information.
Thanks to the "Machine Learning" principle and to the number of users of the service, he is constantly learning and refining his answers!

- Collect, aggregate, analyse and ensure reliability of all information:
Daneel searches, browses, collects and analyses different sources of information available from various online channels: news feeds, general media, specialized media and social networks. Once the information is collected, he sorts and categorizes all relevant data in order to only offer information that has a high level of reliability.

- Analyse the emotions of the market:
Daneel is able to analyse the emotions of the market thanks to his "Social Emotion Indicator" feature. Through the retrieval and analysis of messages posted on social networks, Daneel can determine the prevailing feeling towards the cryptocurrency of his choice.

- Define the trust rating of a cryptocurrency:
Daneel will use a specially developed algorithm to calculate, based on all the information he has gathered (currency prices, recent news social networks...), a trust rating out of 10 points.
This score out of 10 will reflect the reliability of the currency at a specific time.

- Access a detailed analysis report for a cryptocurrency:
Need a full report on a cryptocurrency?
Daneel provides you with one up-to-date document that encompasses all the information that you need.

Manage your cryptocurrency portfolio

Daneel allows you to easily manage your different trading accounts and cryptocurrency portfolios.

You will be able to follow your investments in real time and to place orders by following the smart advice that Daneel provides you.

Learn

An educational service particularly suited to beginners will answer various questions concerning Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, legislative aspects and more. Several concepts will be explained to the user each day, and they will be able to verify their knowledge through "mini-tests" in the form of multiple choice tests.

In addition to the help provided by Daneel, we want to integrate a "Social Trading" feature.
Thanks to this feature, users will be able to observe and follow the investments of experienced investors. In exchange, the traders most appreciated by the community will be rewarded with DAN tokens.

We hope to have answered your questions, if not, feel free to contact us at contact@daneel.io

The Daneel Team
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:09:08 PM

Pre-sale started already? How much raised so far? Cant see counter on the site  Huh
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:11:49 PM

something that I would like to see is Daneel integration with other dapps such as Status.im. It would be really cool to have this as not a 'stand alone' application.
daneel_project

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:15:41 PM

Pre-sale started already? How much raised so far? Cant see counter on the site  Huh

Hello!

Yes pre-sale has just started! You will find the counter on our website here : https://www.daneel.io/ico/open

The Daneel Team
sethcoins

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:33:44 PM

Hi,

I went and registered but I wasn't able to finished the final step.
I wish to change some of the details I input but I can't seem to find your account profile edit tab.

What should I do?

Thank you
daneel_project

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:06:56 PM

Hi,

I went and registered but I wasn't able to finished the final step.
I wish to change some of the details I input but I can't seem to find your account profile edit tab.

What should I do?

Thank you

Hi!

Sorry to hear that.
Please contact us at contact@daneel.io or directly on our social networks, we'll be happy to help you!

-Telegram : t.me/DaneelCommunity
-Twitter : @daneelproject

The Daneel Team
jawimayu

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:38:07 AM

Hi friends ! daneel asks you to register to give your last name, address, etc. it's not a bit too much?
daneel_project

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:19:53 PM

Hi friends ! daneel asks you to register to give your last name, address, etc. it's not a bit too much?

Hello,

We understand your point, but we have to stick to the legal framework.
These information are part of our "Know Your Customer" legal obligations.
Nevertheless, the society undertakes to neither use this information for commercial research nor to sell this information for use by other companies.

The Daneel Team
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:50:51 PM

We all see counter on your website. It shows 5 steps, tokens sold and some sort of gauge. What does this gauge show? Soft cap, hard cap, some amount for partcular step? Thank you for answer.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:25:37 PM

We all see counter on your website. It shows 5 steps, tokens sold and some sort of gauge. What does this gauge show? Soft cap, hard cap, some amount for partcular step? Thank you for answer.

Im also cant understand what is this. Probably ICO rounds with different discount? What min and max price?
XE14

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:11:26 PM

Bonsoir,

i've just read the whitepaper and I'm really excited about the project. You perfectly described the feeling I have right now to analyse market because of the high volume of information, constantly. Especially if you follow a large number of coins.

I'm thinking about investing in the ICO as I can imagine how useful Daneel could be, even if it's only 1 year from now. However, I didn't understand one point, and I didn't find an answer in the last 8 pages.

In the WP, you state that tokens usefulness will be to pay for the subscription plan (maybe not exactly in these terms, I read the french version) in order to use Daneel, and only that. Also, you state that the subscription plan price will remain fix, even if DAN value fluctuates.

In these conditions, I don't understand why it's useful to generate DAN tokens and use a blockchain? Is it only a way to fund the project and ico sales can be seen as a bargain for early investors?
And why it's useful to list DAN on exchanges, because subscription price will remain fix (in FIAT I understood), so as there is only one use for the token, why should its price move?

As I said, i'm interested in your project, but I don't get the point of an ICO.

Cordialement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: