Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:23:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The First A.I Created To Help Cryptocurrency Investors  (Read 23481 times)
PrasannaPR

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:37:26 AM

AI is the future. AI is already replacing human asset manager in investment banks.
You will definitely want a stake in AI economy asap.

With this concept, investors can go for huge profits by getting a proper predicatiot. Using of artificial intelligence software in the world of cryptocurrency will create many opportunities for investors.I am personally very much like on this project.
bbacardi

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

What will happen to the unsold coins after the ico?
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:45:58 AM

tokens that are unsold in the ico will destined to be burned. by doing this, the team want to preserve the price of every DAN token. for more details, visit the site, https://daneel.io   and scroll down to see more details. Smiley
PrasannaPR

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:53:32 AM

just checked the website and signed up.
Looking forward to read the whitepaper from this project.

Kind regards,

penoze

That will be a very good start!! There are so many reasons to love this project. It's a definite fact that this project will be one of the most successful projects in 2018, that's for sure. So you got a perfect solution.
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:40:19 AM

usually, unsold tokens will burn after the ICO i guess DANNEEL will do same things
zonefloor

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:43:06 AM

I'm really interesting on this project because their unique solution real world problem. Daneel will manage Crypto currency portfolio more intelligent manner so we don't have to bother about it. really looking forward on this project. IBM partnership and IBM watson AI platform involvement is add additional interesting to this project. I already got  my coin bag and you also can get you portion.

you're on the right way the DANEEL project is very good choice for investing, have nice day.
zonefloor

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:46:13 AM

Where is based your project?

if you mean roadmap you should visit https://daneel.io also you can check DANEEL's whitepaper https://daneel.io/whitepaper/en/daneel-wp-latest.pdf
zonefloor

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:50:18 AM

I guess the DANEEL is a long term invest coin if we can be patient we will win! especially, artificial intelligence idea is very different.

I agree, there are already successful projects on the market related to artificial intelligence. For example, AGI, which Sophie created and after the release on the stock exchanges, has grown strongly in price. Daniel, in my opinion, is a good project both for short-term investments and for a long-term period.

thanks mate, also thanks for the info about Sophie i didn't heard it. I think we will earn long or short thanks to with DANEEL  Cool
GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:54:42 PM

if you mean roadmap you should visit https://daneel.io also you can check DANEEL's whitepaper https://daneel.io/whitepaper/en/daneel-wp-latest.pdf

Perhaps he wanted to ask where the company that is engaged in the project is registered. It is registered in Tallinn, Estonia. I think this is the strongest project from this country. The market will go up with Daneel tokens!

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
Aresha

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:11:22 PM

Perhaps he wanted to ask where the company that is engaged in the project is registered. It is registered in Tallinn, Estonia. I think this is the strongest project from this country. The market will go up with Daneel tokens!

Absolutely agree! I do not know how much this project is suitable for quick investment (in this market many strong projects are sold cheaper than the price of the ICO for the first time, for example, Restart Energy - MWAT), but for long-term investments, Daneel is exactly right. I am one of the investors of this project and am looking forward to the release of their application!

bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:58:07 PM

Each time someone will purchase a license to use Daneel, 6% of the tokens he spends will be burned. This ensures a constant deflation of the DAN tokens which will likely increase their value. I think this model will work out very well.

iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:10:45 AM

Each time someone will purchase a license to use Daneel, 6% of the tokens he spends will be burned. This ensures a constant deflation of the DAN tokens which will likely increase their value. I think this model will work out very well.
Really. To be frank I have not taken notice of this. But if this is really the case then I think is quite cool. We need to uphold daneel token in high esteem because it is going to help us. Daneel team is really doing a great job.
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:36:37 AM

Dear bounty manager. Please when is the spreadsheet going to be updated. Up till now I haven't seen 4th to 6th week stakes for all the campaigns I am doing. Facebook, twitter and signature. Please kindly let me know any progress.
PrasannaPR

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:37:31 AM

the presence of daneel.io is such a good news for investors of cryptocurrency to easily get and access cryptocurrency data which is the trustworthy one.

'I'm very excited about this project DANEEL provide the solution for the problems that nowadays investors are facing and also is happy to know that IBM Partnership with DANEEL team I wish you guys good luck!!!
zonefloor

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:22:44 PM

i didn't heard it, thanks for the info. i agree with you this working model is very different from others and it will work..
zonefloor

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

I believe that developers should think about making a listing on the stock exchanges a bit later because now is not the best time. Today, the market capitalization was less than 500 billion dollars ... Not so long ago it was 800 billion. If you enter the stock exchanges when the market grows, then Daneel investors will get an excellent profit! Wink

yes same is here. especially if DANEEL will enter Binance exchange that would be very nice for us  Cool
zonefloor

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

Looks like an awsome project. I was wondering if you will also make some kind of analysis based on market (like watching candle patterns and making prediction models for future movements?) Smiley

if DANEEL's artificial intelligence works on watching candle patterns and making prediction models this will be amazing  Grin win win  Cool
zonefloor

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

when the APP would release to use?
I can't wait it to use.

i agree with u the DANEEL's mobile app looks very cool and i congratulate the designer  Smiley
Aresha

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

I agree, if the tokens are systematically burned, then their value will grow steadily. So Daneel's project is very attractive for a long time! It remains to make the application popular, but then I'm sure the developers Daneel will not have problems given its relevance!

D.A.Dias

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:19:13 PM

#DANEEL
These are the legit Daneel admins @cryptoofox @Daneelteam @DcdayFab @Boniya @waru96 @EasyCryptos @Nextjoey @BlackSheep19 @hkinet. If someone else claims to be an Daneel admin, SCAM!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: