Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:52:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The First A.I Created To Help Cryptocurrency Investors  (Read 23481 times)
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

This is the reason that I was telling all the time about Daneel, here is the fact, more than 8 Millions DAN coins were sold and still counting. ICO ends in 17 days. Consider for joining this futuristic project. Many exchanges are waiting for this coin.
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:16:41 PM

february 23 is coming are you ready to DANEEL guys 😎
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:41:48 PM

Why so much personal info asked in the ICO page? Is this really necessary?  I haven't seen it before in other ICOs (I haven't checked many to be honest though).
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:32:26 PM

This is the reason that I was telling all the time about Daneel, here is the fact, more than 8 Millions DAN coins were sold and still counting. ICO ends in 17 days. Consider for joining this futuristic project. Many exchanges are waiting for this coin.
Really? This is so amazing. Everything shows that the whole world has endorsed the artificial intelligence. Independence is very important especially in the crypto jungle. This is what daneel seeks to achieve. Thanks a lot team daneel.
PrasannaPR

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:30:14 AM

when the APP would release to use?
I can't wait it to use.

i agree with u the DANEEL's mobile app looks very cool and i congratulate the designer  Smiley

Yeah that would be very useful to all of us, there is no any other app that is related to crypto world as we are on this for a long time! So we have a very positive ideas about the project!! we looking for the launch date, hope you would give it for us ASAP
Aresha

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:44:17 AM

Why so much personal info asked in the ICO page? Is this really necessary?  I haven't seen it before in other ICOs (I haven't checked many to be honest though).

When you register for serious projects, you are always asked a lot of personal information. No need to worry, Daneel's project is serious, I can trust him with my data. But in the future, the Daneel project will not have problems with the law, this is another plus!

GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:00:20 AM

Of course! But the main thing I'm looking forward to Daneel application, I hope it will help me successfully deal with trading in the market and increase my profit! For the application, I'll keep a part of the tokens in my place, so that I can always use them!

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
RivAngE

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:18:14 AM

When you register for serious projects, you are always asked a lot of personal information. No need to worry, Daneel's project is serious, I can trust him with my data. But in the future, the Daneel project will not have problems with the law, this is another plus!
Still, hacks can happen and data can be stolen. If I'm not purchasing something online, I don't see the reason to give a mobile phone and address data.
Between giving false data and not bothering, I probably won't bother at all. I only wanted to offer a small amount anyway.
zonefloor

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

Of course! But the main thing I'm looking forward to Daneel application, I hope it will help me successfully deal with trading in the market and increase my profit! For the application, I'll keep a part of the tokens in my place, so that I can always use them!

it is so good to hear it  Cool i see many people wait DANEEL i hope we will win more with DANEEL..
zonefloor

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:28:27 AM

nowadays, all of ICO's ask like that infos a kind of KYC system. i understand you filling them takes times  Grin
cryptoproLK

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:52:23 AM

when daneel A.I is get implemented will it become a free service or paid service?  Is this AI will link with any crypto currency trading exchange which can facilitate automated trading on our accounts.
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

nowadays, all of ICO's ask like that infos a kind of KYC system. i understand you filling them takes times  Grin

this is normal nowadays, especially many countries are banning the cryptocurrencies. so KYC is need to be done in order to know if a certain investors came to those countries who are not allowed to participate a certain ico. especially if the investment is big amount.
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:38:23 PM

Each time someone will purchase a license to use Daneel, 6% of the tokens he spends will be burned. This ensures a constant deflation of the DAN tokens which will likely increase their value. I think this model will work out very well.
Really. To be frank I have not taken notice of this. But if this is really the case then I think is quite cool. We need to uphold daneel token in high esteem because it is going to help us. Daneel team is really doing a great job.

This is indeed a very clever design of how will the token supply evolve after the ICO. Since you need the tokens to pay for subscription to Daneel service, and if 6% of the tokens get burned at every step, unless the program is a complete failure the price of the tokens is destined to grow in time enflessly by the laws of offer/demand, provided the number of users adds up in time.

RivAngE

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

Each time someone will purchase a license to use Daneel, 6% of the tokens he spends will be burned. This ensures a constant deflation of the DAN tokens which will likely increase their value. I think this model will work out very well.
Really. To be frank I have not taken notice of this. But if this is really the case then I think is quite cool. We need to uphold daneel token in high esteem because it is going to help us. Daneel team is really doing a great job.

This is indeed a very clever design of how will the token supply evolve after the ICO. Since you need the tokens to pay for subscription to Daneel service, and if 6% of the tokens get burned at every step, unless the program is a complete failure the price of the tokens is destined to grow in time enflessly by the laws of offer/demand, provided the number of users adds up in time.
Yes this is one of the reasons that got me intrested in the project too. My main investement at the moment is XRP which works with a similar way of burning coins with every transaction.
Aaaaargh I can't decide if I should invest or not!!
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

What will happen to the unsold coins after the ico?

tokens that are unsold in the ico will destined to be burned. by doing this, the team want to preserve the price of every DAN token. for more details, visit the site, https://daneel.io   and scroll down to see more details. Smiley

This could even mean that investors who are buying DAN tokens now would even benefit if the hard cap would not be reached and then the Daneel team would deliver a successful project. The lesser investors, the higher their returns. That's another good reason to buy DAN tokens IMHO.

matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:35:45 PM

Hi, guys. Is there any information on the currently sold tokens? The data hasn't been updated for about a week.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
AlNu

Merit: 19

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:13:10 PM

Hi, guys. Is there any information on the currently sold tokens? The data hasn't been updated for about a week.
I, too, are interested in this information, why the site has not yet been updated information! And what are the reasons that it was removed?
Frank76

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:33:14 PM

So, how do you thinks, ICO will end ahead of schedule ? Website shows us - ICO will over in 16 days.
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:45:47 PM

hello everyone i have a question. i registered for the whitelist. no it tells me: "We remind you that you still have to pass our KYC process before having the possibility to contribute." but where to do it? i dont got a link or anything.
PrasannaPR

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:45:58 PM

I'm too agree with you. I also reserved my coins to invest in Daneel. We know that this coin will be going to the top of the crypto  world. There will be millions of users for this project and they will lift up this project to a higher level for sure.!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: