Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:50:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Exchange do you all recommend?  (Read 5792 times)
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:37:29 PM

I use poloniex, bittrex and liqui exchanges nowadays. poloniex and bittrex exchanges are popular so they have good volumes. And iuse liqui because some project list their token in liqui in the beginning.

turn the page

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Agataadeimo

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:49:38 PM

Bitrex
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:50:47 PM

Using Binance at the moment. Is that one of the best, or there are better ones?  I live in Sydney Australia by the way.

And which exchange has the lowest fees?

And do I need to provide photo ID etc to join them and to start buying coins?

Bittrex is great for trading altcoins and has had very few problems over the years and seem to take security very seriously, I am not sure about depositing cash however as i do not use them for this but there are many that do and as long as you have your verification sorted I can't see it being a problem, well i haven't ready too many horror stories anyway.

I agree with you, Bittrex has proven to be one of the best in the space priotising security of customers fund, their is not way you won't need verification as your portfolio grows unless you want to remain small, Bitcoin is now $7000 unlike last year that the price was $700

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
fabi90

Activity: 204
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:54:20 PM

I agree with other users: Poloni Exchange and Bittrex are very good but if you are a trader you have to consider also the hated Etherdelta because you can immediately find all erc20 token and if you can manage it you can do very good profit.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:34:17 PM

For immediate trading of erc token, you can consider etherdelta. However, it is not automatch so you have to select the deal that you want to make. There has been cases whereby the price is x10 of the current amount due to carelessness.

However, bittrex is still the best exchange for alt coins.
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:38:33 PM

I definitely recommend Bittrex. Compensation is very low compared to many companies and there is fast customer service. I have been using it for about 2 years so far I have never experienced any problems. Though some rumors have recently arisen that some accounts have been closed, this is entirely a change to make our accounts work more securely.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:58:02 PM

Newbies like me is using the most simple exchange the BITTREX,because its very easy to use.

Tamy

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:58:24 PM

I use bitstamp, bittrex and etherdelta.
Bitstamp - for buying bitcoins and ethereum from dolars and euros
Bittrex - for trading coins that have good marketcap. Bittrex has 190+ crypto pairs.
Etherdelta - for trading with newly added coins. Etherdelta has 325+ ERC20 tokens.
Diamondfx

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:59:13 PM

you can try coinexchange, hitbc and bittrex. They are pretty good
Pearlfx

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:00:04 PM

i prefer bittrex and poloniex . very reliable
t3hpwnographer

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 06:05:06 PM

I want to give EtherDelta a try, but the interface is pretty off-putting. I feel like if I can get used to it there will be many more opportunities for profit given the number of tokens listed on EtherDelta vs bigger exchanges. Also not needing to register and send them documents is pretty nice.
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 06:12:06 PM

Bittrex.com is more secure and it is very popular for traders and investors although they have a little bit more transaction fee but the security and effectiveness is unparalleled..
The next one is a decentralized exchange, www.etherdelta.com
Many amateur and advanced traders are starting to learn cryptocurrency exchange.

nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:18:37 PM

Using Binance at the moment. Is that one of the best, or there are better ones?  I live in Sydney Australia by the way.

And which exchange has the lowest fees?

And do I need to provide photo ID etc to join them and to start buying coins?

Best exchange is subjective and the lowest fees I dont know. Seeing how you live in Australia though a nearby exchange is Crytopia and they are based in New Zealand. You dont need to provide ID for most exchanges unless you are trying to raise your withdrawal limits.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
legenduim

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:46:20 PM

Use the trusted exchanges that most of people who deal with crypto for a pretty long time use. Check and compare their rates.
You can use several exchanges, for instance Kraken and Coinbase: https://www.kraken.com/ and https://www.coinbase.com/
BitcoinVSfiat

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:50:57 PM

I used a lot of exchanges in the past. I'm still using Bittrex, Poloniex, Hitbtc, Liqui, Coinexchange.io, Binance, Livecoin etc.
I have no problem with them. Check out which altcoins you want to trade. Use the one which has the biggest volume.
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:04:24 PM

I would also suggest Bittrex like fellow colleagues also did on this topic. It is fast, reliable and most important of all, it has the big variety of all kind of altcoins. It also hasn't been hacked yet what I cant say for different exchanges. Their system is top notch. Doing exchanges there will make you also satisfied. Many people are exchanging there including me.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:43:57 PM

I have just started getting into coin trading, more out of interest and curiousity to me. To see if i can gain profits like everyone stated. With recent rise in bitcoin and liquidating or changing in to more alts. I can take the time and fool around a bit with trading.
I signed up for binanace as it does not require your to verify anything.  But theres a limit on withdrawl daily.
But binance seems ok to me atm, im sure theres better options out there. You should check out hitbtc also.
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:50:05 PM

Bittrex and etherdelta are my advices, These are famous and good exchange for you.Hope that you will be satisfied

indrajulliana1995

Activity: 212

opensea nft indra95

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:05:00 PM

I prefer to use poloniex and binance or hitbtc more comfortable trading in 3 this Exchange, compared to other exchanges in my opinion

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:48:07 PM

I have always heard good bittrex references, but to date I have been more familiar with Poloniex, since it was the first exchange I worked with, and it has accessible fees and I have never had any setbacks with its platform and its services.

Another exchange that I am starting to use and I have liked is Cryptopia.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: