Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:57:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Exchange do you all recommend?  (Read 5792 times)
chrsjrcj

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:40:02 PM

I did not compare a large number of exchanges, but I can tell you about the one I use! I trade on the Binance exchange. In my view, there are a lot of different pairs here, which you have enough, if you are not looking for little-known coins, here they are not. In addition, I have in my portfolio such a coin as a binan's coin (bnb), which shows stable strong growth!
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:32:29 PM

Using Binance at the moment. Is that one of the best, or there are better ones?  I live in Sydney Australia by the way.

And which exchange has the lowest fees?

And do I need to provide photo ID etc to join them and to start buying coins?

Personally, I've seen many positive opinions about working with binance and etherdelta. But now I'm betting mostly on bittrex. Here are quite loyal commissions, there were no problems in the work.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:41:01 PM

Binance and bittrex are best exchanges. I like coinexchange too but there is no big volumes and harder to use. The more users there are, the higher the volumes and the more profitable the trade becomes Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
tranb9681

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:39:10 AM

Ok nice good, nice people, nice comments about many people Bittrex. But this market is not safe. Bittrex is a reliable site in Binance. Do not panic too much. you can continue where your money is.
multimix

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:55:17 PM

I am trading my coins in bittrex. Many people are also using bittrex because it is one of the trusted trading exchange. You should try to trade your coins in the bittrex for you to experience a better exchanger.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

Among my priorities are Hitbtc, Cryptopia, Binance. I recommend them for stable and safe operation. There were no special problems with exchanges there.
susutao83

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:31:42 AM

Many people are also using bittrex because it is one of the trusted trading exchange. You should try to trade your coins in the bittrex for you to experience a better exchanger.
HODLheart

Activity: 130

Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:54:17 PM

For daily trading, I recommend binance. It's very easy to work here, normal commissions, I personally did not have problems.

TRUEPLAY.io
 Transparent and honest gambling platform ♦ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♥ 30% discount
sitebountyann thread  ♥ wallet
asdkzxn199

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:37:12 AM

I suggest binance to you because it is easy to use when it comes in exchanging. It has many listed coins than other exchange.
I saw so many cmt about binance and I got confused
awongs

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:41:14 PM

Currently it is best to bittrex as an exchange in trading.
samward

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

I'm using Hitbtc, Cryptopia, Binance, Kucoin and Coinexchange and I recommend all those exchanges because my experiences there is good and I haven't encountered serious problem in those exchanges right from the start.
Innocent504

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:45:59 PM

For me, i prefer coin market cap and IDEX exchange because it is accurate and secure!
svat83

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:58:41 PM

I use Poloniex and Bitrix, as they are popular exchanges. Also used exchange Litecoin to trade small amounts. For all the time very happy with his choice.
LuchikSveta

Activity: 187

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:05:32 PM

I prefer Binance and Kukoin, they are easy in use, fast, low fees. Binance has more listed coins, but kukoin is more convinient for me. Also HitBTC and Bittrex are good

Cryp_wolf19

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

There are actually a lot of good exchanges, but the exchange that became a favorite and I recommend is binance and kucoin. Because as long as I use the exchange, I have never experienced any constraints at all.

STORICHAIN
  ❂❂
❂❂
❂❂
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
  ❂❂
❂❂
❂❂
  BOUNTY START
25 JUNE 2019
xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:32:14 PM

Now it is not so important, everywhere the commissions are the same. Service support is the best on Bittrex, I think. They solve questions very quickly.
Haleytyr

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:35:36 PM

I completely recommend Coinbase. It is very beginner friendly and often the choice for traditional investors looking to just get their hands on some Bitcoin. Available coins are currently limited to a few of the largest players: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Litecoin.  Coinbase supports 32 countries spanning from North America, through much of Europe, the UK, and Australia. Asian investors will have to look elsewhere, as only Singapore is supported.
Payments can be made after authorizing a bank account, or by credit card (with a higher transaction fee). This is a bit different from traditional exchanges, where you must deposit fiat money in your exchange account before placing a buy order.
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:37:04 PM

Binance and Bittrex are my most trusted recommendations but Bittrex requires an identification process to withdraw. I think that another exchange has just passed Binance in terms of volume, but I'm not sure.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
Abugbilla

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:37:35 PM

I think i prefer Kucoin to most of the exchanges. I have used binance before and it also looks nice.But when we talk about a friendly interface and one that looks easy to use,i will go for Kucoin.
copyposter_21

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:40:35 PM

Using Binance at the moment. Is that one of the best, or there are better ones?  I live in Sydney Australia by the way.

And which exchange has the lowest fees?

And do I need to provide photo ID etc to join them and to start buying coins?

You only need to provide your ID if you want to withdraw more than 100 bitcoins per day. And so you can increase your lvl on the exchange and withdraw 100 bitcoins a day quietly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: