Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:36:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Exchange do you all recommend?  (Read 5792 times)
lissa brak

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:31:54 PM

For now i'm using Binance, because it suit for me easy to use and many traders or volume also that a large effect on my trading,however at the same time a lot of my coins is in Binance.
ciara123

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

Founded in July 2011, GDAX (Global Digital Asset Exchange) is an American exchange and the sister exchange to Coinbase. It allows users to trade USD and Euros for BTC, BitcoinCash, ETC and LTC, and British Pounds for Bitcoin and others. It’s great for users who want to trade between cryptos and are already using Coinbase.
Seward

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:37:30 PM

Binance is one of the newer exchanges but has impressed its customers on several occasions. They have some of the highest trading volumes on several of their trading pairs, and an enormous amount of coins available for purchase. It is based in Hong Kong, with offices located in several other countries such as Japan and China. It is available to allcountries and US states.
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:38:30 PM

Bittrex is good also Binance  and Bitstamp. I never had any problems wiht this exchanges , they also have all mayor coins and some new that are worth of trust.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:39:33 PM

I will support most of the forum participants and also believe that Binance is the best stock exchange today, because it really is one of the most wonderful exchanges that listens to the opinions of its users.
Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:42:31 PM

Using Binance at the moment. Is that one of the best, or there are better ones?  I live in Sydney Australia by the way.

And which exchange has the lowest fees?

And do I need to provide photo ID etc to join them and to start buying coins?

If you use Binance, then probably the only exchange that can compare with it is Kukoin.
Previously, there was no need to pass KYC. But recently this rule was introduced, and now you need to pass your identity card.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

Back then Bittrex was very much popular and also Poloniex, though Poloniex is still popular but I think Binance is also a great platform, I prefer binance and poloniex up until now but I don't recommend bittrex anymore, Poloniex, one of the best out there, though I feel like binance is also good and I'd heavily prefer it also.
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:44:36 PM

Binance is one of the newer exchanges but has impressed its customers on several occasions. They have some of the highest trading volumes on several of their trading pairs, and an enormous amount of coins available for purchase. It is based in Hong Kong, with offices located in several other countries such as Japan and China. It is available to allcountries and US states.
It is true. For the new altcoin that will be listing in the binance it will usually pump. Binance is very popular today, the volume is also great. So reasonable if there is a coin listing in there the price will increase.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:48:54 PM

Binance, one of the biggest exchanges out there, the team has been around for a while and has really built trust, in ghe community.It's currently the only exchange I'm using as it has all the coins I play with.

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
liam111

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:57:15 PM

I recommend you a cobinhood, because there are a lot of promising coins which are trading here and also there are no fee for any operations like withdraw, trade etc
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

there cant be only one exchange... you should learn how to use them, but you better to hold coins/tokens on gui wallets or others original wallets
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:59:56 PM

binance one of the reliable exchanges. there are many exchanges, you can try it because I think almost everything is the same. sometimes I use some exchange because of other purposes that involve one token that is not in another exchange.
yahata149

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:54:25 AM

I would recommended etherdelta and HitBtc, seeing so many new ERC20 token created and droped through airdrop. And the fast way to trade them is on etherdelta
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:56:09 AM

I would recommended etherdelta and HitBtc, seeing so many new ERC20 token created and droped through airdrop. And the fast way to trade them is on etherdelta

Etherdelta now change to Forkdelta. And I really agree with you for the first exchange which have many token in there is Forkdelta and Hitbtc. Many ICO will list the token in that exchange after the ICO ended.
Dai_Hernandez

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:59:27 PM

I recommend Kraken, which is a San Francisco-based exchange that sees the highest volume among European traders. It boasts some perhaps one of the most complete set of perks with fiat support, a few altcoins, and margin trading.
Carwyn Young

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:20:50 PM

I highly recommend Bittrex - an US based exchange. Currently, they support over 190 coins. The UI is pretty good and gives a fairly high number of technical analysis tools for those who are interested. It's very good for traders who are looking for access to as many altcoins as possible.
Darius_Wright

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

I think Bitfinex is quite good. This exchange is great for serious traders looking for top-notch features. A great and unique feature of Bitfinex is a customizable interface and in browser notifications.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

Binance is my first preference. If I can't find some coins in there or see some opportunity I will some some other exchanges such as Liqui, Waves' DEX, IDEX...

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Cuthbert Allen

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:15:54 PM

In my opinion, Coinbase is a good gateway into cryptocurrency, especially if it is your first time buying. The interface is very clean, making it easy to make your first purchase of Bitcoin, Litecoin or Ethereum. In addition, Coinbase lets customers from the USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Singapore, and Australia buy with a credit card or bank account.
kariky_123

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

Honestly, I think you should consider Coinmama. It is a cryptocurrency broker that sells Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ether for credit card. The fees are somewhat high, so it may not be the best long term solution, but is a good and fast way to get started. Moreover, Coinmama supports most countries and has high buying limits, plus fast delivery time for coins. You should receive your coins within a few minutes of making payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: