Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:20:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Exchange do you all recommend?  (Read 5794 times)
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:14:00 PM

bittrex and binance is what i used and i recommend it for you , it well know and the gas fee is small

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:38:48 PM

bittrex and binance is what i used and i recommend it for you , it well know and the gas fee is small

Bittrex is a shit website, with non existant customers supports, mentaly unstable to change their TOS, no value to their users ect

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

I prefer Bittrex because there is the most convenient interface for me. Yes, you must be verified and sometimes it is problematic but it’s worth it.
Me too, Bittrex is one of the best exchange here and I believe that people will return to it soon. Binance is just a temporary hype when they dont have anything to do in the cryptocurrency world and decide to make a new fresh change. Soon, they will realize that there is no place better than bittrex

kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:08:19 AM

for me, the Binance exchange is better suited, lack of verification with the possibility of withdraw to 2 BTC, a small commission for trading, and for those who are very active in trading with the use of Binance Coin, the commission is reduced by 50%
wishman93

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:08:52 AM

Honestly I'm only using etherdelta few times already when I converted some of my tokens into Ethereum into cash.
But bittrex.com is highly recommended by my colleagues so I trusted them and I recommend it also.
Pubudu Isha

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:17:21 AM

Binance is the best.But Depends on your taste of coins.Exchanges are where you buy and sell cryptocurrencies, so they’re an integral part of the market. But no two are alike, and it’s worth doing your research before picking one.

bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:44:15 PM

Using Binance at the moment. Is that one of the best, or there are better ones?  I live in Sydney Australia by the way.

And which exchange has the lowest fees?

And do I need to provide photo ID etc to join them and to start buying coins?

As for bounty hunters, we cannot choose only one exchange because almost every each new token is being traded on the different exchange, so it is just a matter of tokens, which you are about the sell or buy.

Paul95

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

IDEX - because it is the most easiest exchange what I have ever seen.
You simply import your wallet and you can start trading.

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

Now a very large number of different exchanges, just think what you like more in the design, maybe you will find that such exchanges as Binance do not suit you, I very often use decentralized sites and I advise you.
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

before, I was using bittrex and poloniex, but now, I definitely recommend binance for all. They have active supports and reward system, and they are keep growing. The binance team are always handling the situation very professional.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
ps

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:55:04 PM

Binance is best if you want to trade in Btc , ETH or USDt market , but you want to do it in INR then Koinex will be good for you. But when you are trading on Koinex use Binance as Reference for price change, the charts and live charts are so accurate and will help you.

Crypto.Expert

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:01:20 PM

I see that binance is popular right now, because when the alts came to that exchange it means they have a good potential because listing in binance have a high cost. But for me I go for bittrex.
rami.alkhakimi

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:04:06 PM

Using Binance at the moment. Is that one of the best, or there are better ones?  I live in Sydney Australia by the way.

And which exchange has the lowest fees?

And do I need to provide photo ID etc to join them and to start buying coins?

Binance is currently the best exchange in my opinion. Low Commission, large trading volumes, what else do you need?
StLee

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:09:59 PM

Binance is one of the newer exchanges but has impressed its customers on several occasions. They have some of the highest trading volumes on several of their trading pairs, and an enormous amount of coins available for purchase.
Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:19:08 PM

Yes i recomend good exchange for all my altcoin are in  binance because this market are good exchanger now with high value trading and ofcourse mostly like all people will go to binance with their own altcoins holding but we have other exchange are good and i think safe to trading and low fees
bountyhunter433

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:36:19 PM

I recommend Coinbase - one of the most reputable and well-known platforms. This exchange is very beginner friendly and often the choice for traditional investors looking to just get their hands on some Bitcoin. Available coins are currently limited to a few of the largest players: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Litecoin.
insect

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:45:02 PM

the choice of the exchange depends on what your goals are. it is not necessary to use only one site: one can serve for the purchase of a cryptonomete with a long-term perspective, another for everyday trading, the third for operations with less common crypto-currencies that are not available on other exchanges. according to reviews the best exchanges recognized Binance, HitBTC, BitFlip, Yobit and Exmo. this is the top 5 of the best, so the options are enough.
V.I.P

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:16:36 PM

I use those exchanges on which, first of all, there is a coin of interest to me, and after smoky by the volume of trading on this coin.
crypto_deft

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:26:08 PM

Binance is my choice...has a good mobile app and responsive customer care. I become their fan Smiley
rapsonic1337

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:35:41 PM

You should be one of the binance exchange, because most of the well-known coins are registered there, if the coin is registered to that exchange it means it has a potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: